ACT A FOOL | Minji x Haerin

Galing kay deathkidlvl

Catnipz is constantly in competition. Are they friends or enemies? Higit pa

MOVE-IN DAY
ROOMMATES
FIRST CLASS
BAD MORNING
PROTECTIVE
CONFUSED
FRENEMIES
CAN'T SAY NO
DANCE CLASS
MAJOR & MINOR
COMPLICATED
PEER PRESSURE
UNSURE
NIGHT TIME
ASK HER
CAT OR KANG SITTING
CATNIPZ BLOCKING
SLEEPOVER
WHAT THE HELL
SAME ENERGY
MESS
DENIAL
SHIFT
HEARTACHE
TOO LATE
THEM
IT'S ALRIGHT
FIRST DAY?
FIGHTING
PROBLEMS
IGNORE IT OR FIX IT
SHOULD WE?
NEW PLACE
SETTLED
WHAT?
NEVERMIND
BACK
FELINGS
PARTY
FIRST TIME
FUCK YOU
MISTAKE

JEALOUS

999 61 72
Galing kay deathkidlvl

Narrator

The next morning, Haerin ended up waking earlier than Minji. She didn't want to bother her or even knew if Minji had class today...

So, Haerin just let her sleep.

Not only that, but Haerin still felt bad about what happened.

- Haerin POV -

I woke up really tired the next day.

I had cried myself to sleep the night before.

I felt so bad about what happened with Minji unnie that I was scared that she'd never want to talk to me again. Without Minji..... it really felt like I couldn't do this...

If it wasn't for Minji.

I would have gone back home by now.

I sighed as I put my shoes on to leave the dorm.

I was fighting with myself on if I should wake Minji up or not.... but... ultimately... I opted not to.

I took a deep breath and made my way out the front door.

As soon as I walked right of my dorm, I accidentally bumped into someone.

It was so embarrassing.

"So sorry!" I told the stranger as I helped pick up their books.

"It's okay," a familiar voice responded in Korean.

It was Kid.

Now I felt even more embarrassed.

"Where's your friend?" Kid asked as they extended their hand to help me up.

I shyly took the offer, but was too anxious to answer the question.

Kid didn't seem to mind and just nodded.

"Are you headed to class?" Kid kindly asked.

I slowly nodded in response.

"Want to get a coffee with me on the way there? I have a class right now in the main arts building too," Kid offered.

I was getting really nervous by just talking to someone who wasn't Minji.

With Hyein, I was much calmer because Minji was there to protect me....

But with Kid.

I didn't have anyone looking out for me.

"Minji won't always be there!" My brain suddenly started to scold me.

"Just say 'yes', Kid seems nice. You need to make friends!" I kept scolding myself.

"O-okay," I stuttered in response.

"Great!" Kid gave me a cute smile and we started to walk down to the main building.

On the way our way to the coffee shop, Kid and I got to know each other a little better.

It seemed like Kid was a fan of me and Minji's work.

Kid had recognized us from a few music videos and brand commercials in Korea.

I guess when Kid had asked if we were foreigners, Kid was just making sure that they weren't mistaken on who we were.

"So, does Minji not have class today or something?" Kid ask as we sat outside the coffee shop to drink our drinks.

"I don't know," I shyly answered.

Kid was kind enough to pay and order my drink for me.

I still didn't feel very comfortable with my English skills. So, it felt really good that Kid was kind enough to helped me out.

"Are you and Minji like best friends or something?" Kid suddenly asked.

I was taken back by the sudden question.

I wasn't sure how to even answer.

"Umm.. no, we... just know each other from auditions and work we've done together," I tried to answer as best as I could.

"Besides, I don't really think she likes me. We don't usually get along very well," I mumbled a bit embarrassed.

Kid chuckled a little, as if amused, causing me to furrow my brows.

"What?" I asked a bit offended.

"Minji didn't seem to want to let you out her sight. That's all!" Kid kept giggling.

"What's that supposed mean?" I coldly asked.

I didn't understand what Kid wa starting to get at.

"It just seemed like Minji actually really likes you. Like in that very overprotective way," Kid responded in a serious tone.

"Kid too?" I thought to myself.

It seemed like it wasn't just Hyein that had misinterpreted Minji's actions.

"I think you're mistaken," I awkwardly answered Kid.

"You sure about that?" Kid asked in turn and signaled me to look behind me.

I furrowed my brows in confusing and turned to look behind me.

Minji was walking in our direction with purpose. She was fixing her hair and looked really upset.

Still, I couldn't help but admire how pretty she looked.

"She's so- urghh!!" I thought to myself.... still annoyed about the night before.

"Why are you blushing?" Kid suddenly teased.

I was too flustered to respond and instead tried to wipe the smile on my face.

- Minji POV -

I had overslept a bit and was upset that Haerin didn't even bother to wake me up.

"I do my best to me nice to her and this is how she acts. Fine!" I mumbled to myself as I got my backpack ready.

I bitterly put my shoes on and left the dorm to head to class.

"First she makes me dinner, then has no manners to wake me up like I did for her," I complaining to myself.

"It's fine," I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"Let's just get a cup of coffee and have a nice day today," I kept talking to myself.

I rerouted to the coffee shop near that main building and tried to put everything that happened the night before in the back of my head.

That's until....

I got to the coffee shop and found Haerin having coffee with Kid.

"So, that's why she didn't wake me up?" I bit the inside of my cheek.

"She was busy with someone else," I scoffed to myself.

I took a bitter deep breath and decided to just turn back and head to class instead.

That's until....

I saw Haerin giggling and smiling like an idiot at Kid.

I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore it, but ultimately....

I couldn't.

"I don't know what their intentions are," I thought to myself.

I was so annoyed with my morning as it was, but I couldn't just leave Haerin with a stranger.

I flipped my hair and then marched my way over to the pair.

Haerin was all blushing and chummy with Kid that it pissed me off.

"She's quick to get all friendly with a stranger, but won't say we're even acquainted when someone asks her about us," I angrily thought to myself.

"You're blushing!" I heard Kid tease Haerin as I got closer.

"No, I'm not!" Haerin couldn't stop giggling.

As I arrived at their table, Kid turn to at me and smirked.

This kid was starting to get under my skin.

"If it isn't the jealous girlfriend," Kid smugly stated.

"Excuse me?" I asked a bit offended.

I was concerned about Haerin, yes, but I wasn't acting like a jealous girlfriend.

I didn't even like Haerin like that.

"Don't act so offended. Else I'll really start to think you like her!" Kid chuckled.

I bit my tongue as best as I could.

I literally just wanted to cuss Kid out at this point.

"Yaahh!" Haerin suddenly playfully hit Kid and Kid just gave me an evil smirk.

"Unnie, you should seat with us!" Haerin suddenly offered.

I was a bit taken back by her offer.

I thought Haerin was still upset with me....

Considering that she didn't even bother to wake me up.

"Yeah, Minji, seat!" Kid smugly pulled up a chair for me.

"I can't, I have Into to Performative Arts in 15 minutes," I coldly responded.

"Great! So do we!" Kid suddenly got up from their seat.

"I'll get you a coffee. Ice Americano? And then you can seat with us on this lovely morning!" Kid's whole vibe was just pissing me off.

"It's fine!" I started to get annoyed.

"Oh yeah! Unnie likes Ice Americanos!" Haerin suddenly exclaimed.

I furrowed my brows is confusion.

"How does she know that?" I asked myself.

"Ice Americano it is!" Kid exclaimed back with a wink.

"Kid better not be trying to get at her," I thought to myself as I hesitantly sat across from Haerin.

While Kid when back inside the coffee shop, Haerin and I sat in silence.

A few minutes had passed and neither of us seemed to be brave enough to be the first one to speak.

"How are-" I was about to speak.... when we were suddenly interrupted.

"Ice Americano for Minji?" A coffee shop worker suddenly asked.

"Umm... yes?" I answered a bit confused.

The worker placed the coffee on the table. Haerin and I looked at each other a bit confused...

Until...,

The worker said, "Kid bought it for you and then left."

Haerin and I were both still pretty confused and looked around to see where the hell Kid had gone.

"There!" Haerin pointed out.

Kid was already all the way down the block.

"Oh, sorry! Kid left this note too," The worker suddenly returned.

I took the note from her even more confused than before and read it out loud....

"Whatever the deal is between you two.
It sounds like you need to talk things out.

- KiD ':P

P. S.
You two seem like really good friends (; "

-

-

-

-

-

-

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

49.4K 2K 28
What if Hanni Pham doesn't know that her bestfriend, Kim Minji doesn't think of her as just a normal friend? 🐢 This book contains violence, killings...
22.8K 1.4K 20
I have men in suits protecting me, always willing to put their lives in danger to ensure my safety, but when they can't reach me, there's always one...
210K 17.1K 64
*FEATURED WATTPAD PICKS* If Alice Black had to describe Isaac Hanes using only nouns they would be beer, spaghetti, and pharmaceuticals. If she had...
7.6K 738 33
Hanni and Minji hate each other. Why? Too many differences between them... Different social class, different way of thinking, different priorities i...