My Fake Boyfriend (EDITING)

By meowdilemma

Tina Rhee is always the last of her friends to get anything. So on the first day back from vaction Amy tells... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 13

2.7K 78 5
By meowdilemma

Tina:

October 1, 2012 (Day 21)

"I haven't been completely honest with you," I said. Kim looked at me and then Danny. "What are you talking about" she backed up slowly.

I frowned, "Danny and I aren't actually together," I said. Kim looked at me and crossed her arms.

"Come again?" she asked.

I rolled my eyes "Danny and I aren't dating" I confessed.

Kim shook her head. "Why would you lie about something like that" she yelled.

I looked at the ground. "It's not like I did it on purpose" I yelled back. "Oh! so somebody made you do it" she yelled sarcastically.

"Yeah! you and Amy constantly getting everything else before me and bragging about it!!" She blinked two times.

"You guys always expected me to get everything last and always put me down, just for once I wanted to have something before you guys" I started to cry.

Danny walked up to me and hugged me. Kim sighed. "I didn't know you felt this way," she said. "Yeah, too busy following Amy around like you're her little pet" I yelled. Kim's eyes widen and she got very angry, she balled her fist and her face began red.

"Look, don't get mad at me because your plan failed over some stupid lie that you and this deadbeat thought off" she yelled.

"Don't call Danny that!!" I yelled. "Oh cut the act Tina like you actually give a crap about Danny if that's even your real name" Kim glared at Danny.

"Whatever Kim just go!" I yelled. "Fine, I will and since I'm always following Amy maybe I should tell her all about your plan in school".

"Please, Kim don't!" I begged. "Not so tough now" Kim smiled. Danny walked up to Kim.

"If you tell on Tina I'll-" Kim moved closer to Danny. She was shorter than him but she wasn't afraid."You'll what!" she challenged.

I pulled Danny away from Kim. "Danny, it's ok just let her go," I said. Kim smiled devilishly. "I'll see you in school" she glared at us. We watched her leave.

"Why would you tell her "Danny yelled. "I had to I didn't want you to break up with Kiki because of me" I frowned.

"I guess tomorrow I'll have to face Amy" I frowned. "You did it before," Danny said placing a hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, but I wasn't alone you were there" I looked down.

"You want me to come tomorrow?" Danny asked. "Please," I begged.

Danny frowned and stared at the ground. He looked I looked at him. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"After tomorrow, there's no need for us to hang out anymore" Danny confessed shit he was right after tomorrow Amy would know and there wouldn't be no point of us hanging out. "Right" I tried to smile.

"Good, this stupid bet felt like forever" I tried to hide my feelings. "Not forever!" Danny Swiss a little hurt. "You busy?" I asked. "No" I held his hand and smiled at him. "Good, let's go for a ride" I smiled. He cocked his head "Where?" he asked.

"You'll see"I smiled.

"Danny!" a voice yelled. I turned. A tall dirty blonde guy came over to Danny. He was cute he had bedhead hair and was wearing a leather jacket with some jeans. "Been looking for you buddy?" he said doing a handshake with Danny.

He turned and saw me. "Oh, this is the girl you were cheating on Kiki with" he smiled I wouldn't mind that theory so I smiled back. "Dude, I told you I wasn't cheating, it's a bet" Danny yelled.

"Yeah sure, hey Tina I'm Logan," he said. I stared at him, he was very attractive. "Where were you two headed?" he asked. "Somewhere and you're not invited," Danny told him. Logan pulled out some type of cigarette or cigar. I'm not sure what is it I can't tell the difference they all look like cigarettes to me.

My eyes widen I never smoked anything but I heard people say it releases stress. I watched Logan inhale and exhale. He noticed me staring "here," he said passing it over.

I took it. "Dude she doesn't smoke" Danny yelled. I smelled it and it was horrifying. "What the hell is this?" I asked. "Weed and you're not trying it," Danny said. "Wanna bet," I said. I put the weed in my mouth and inhaled.

It burned my nose extremely bad. Goddamn, that hurt. I gasp for air and coughed repeatedly. Danny tapped my back.

Logan laughed. "So she is a virgin"What?" I asked. "Your lungs" he laughed. "You have to exhale that's why it hurts" he laughed.

He passed the weed back to me! "Dude she's not trying it again" Danny yelled. "Since when are you deciding what I can and can not do!" I yelled.

"Because doing drugs are stupid and not good for you," Danny said. "Oh, please if your little girlfriend was smoking you wouldn't give a crap." I pointed out.

"You're best friend-"

Danny cocked his head, "wouldn't consider him my best friend.

I sucked my teeth, "Fine you don't care that Logan does this stuff so why do you care that I doing it?" I crossed my arms. Danny stayed quiet.

"Alright then!" I yelled. I took whatever it was and inhaled and this time exhaled. I still coughed but it wasn't as bad as the first time.

"If you're going to do that, at least, do it my house," Danny said. "Fine," I said walking to Danny's house. We went into Danny living room.

Danny went into the kitchen to get a drink. "Danny's really protective over you?" Logan said "Yeah, it's actually annoying" I confessed.

"If you wore my girlfriend you wouldn't have to deal with that," he said. I pressed my nose to his. "If only" I joked.

Damn, he was so cute! Plus I needed to get over Danny. But even if I was thinking of dating him I can see that there some tension between him and Danny.

"Too bad Danny actually has feelings for you," he said. My eyes widen before I could react Logan kissed me.

I just froze I didn't know what to do. Wait? did Danny really liked me or was Logan just seriously high. I pulled away and tried to think about what happen but Logan kissed me again.

I guess Danny saw what happened because he drops his glass of soda.

"Get the fuck off of her" Danny yelled. "Stop speaking for her" Logan yelled. Danny's face was red and he grabbed Logan by him's shirt.

"Get the fuck out my house" Danny yelled. "Only if Tina says," he said. They both like at are waiting for an answer. I remained frozen Logan just kissed me and there's a possibility that Danny might have feelings for me, without warning Danny hit Logan.

"Stop guys! stop it!" I screamed.

"It's either me or Danny? What's it going to be" Logan yelled? I sighed why are guys, such idiots?

I faced Logan "bye!" I said walking him towards the door. As I was closing the door Logan winked and whispered. "You're welcome." I squinted, did he do that on purpose?

"Why the fuck was Logan sucking your face?" Danny asked walking up

Sucking my face? I giggled why didn't he just say kiss. "I'm not laughing" Danny yelled.

"Why do you give a crap!" I yelled back. "I- I don't" he yelled. "Danny what's going on why are so so mad about me kissing Logan, were just friends and you're dating Kiki.

"Look you don't know Logan like I do I'm just trying to protect you from him, he's a womanizer" Danny yelled.

"I never asked for you to protect me" I yelled. "Well, you're getting it" Danny yelled. "But.. why?" I asked. "Cause," Danny said moving closer to me.

I looked into his eyes "Cause?" I waited. Danny placed his hand on my face and kissed me.

I leaned to him and kissed him back, our bodies were pressed against each other. I could heart racing against my stomach. He was nervous, Logan was right he knew how Danny felt he kissed me to push Danny to show him how he truly feels about me.

Danny pulled me by my waist kissing me. I realized that we were making-out and yes I was enjoying it. Danny picked me up and I crossed my legs around his waist. He brought me into his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 55 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...
4.3K 134 17
Alexis has fallen for the school bad boy. They are complete opposites but she couldnt help herslef. She just had to get a 'taste' of the badboy. Afte...
119K 3.2K 46
She puts on a mask that portrays that she's happy and everything is fine. But that's just it, everything is "fine". She's lived her life in fear, no...
203K 4.7K 41
What happens when you put two senior students of the opposite sex alone together in a house? Nothing. Especially when Kristel Merrick and Tyler Kins...