Love struck ( A Nick Mara Lov...

By Beauty_Swim

there always that one person that you trust and loved when you were as child....... but when you realize you... More

The Last Day Before Spring Break
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Not a chapter
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Not a chapter
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
author note
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author Note
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Author's Note
Author Note

Chapter 28

146 4 0
By Beauty_Swim

**************************************************************************
Alexis Pov
Ugh!!!! Why they have to cancelled the show. Stupid storm! Now how I'm going to take Nick away from Heather. It's not fair that she got him. I saw him first but NO I have to move. He broke up with me because our "relationship " wasn't working out. Yea right! It would of work. I need to come up with another plan to get my Nick back. But how? I was thinking of plan and my phone vibrated. It was text from Nick.

Hey Alexis! I wanted to tell you that I think we should just remain as friends because I have the best beautiful girlfriend. I don't want to loose her because she mean everything to me. So, no hard feelings. It best for us to move on.

UGHHHHH! Okay Nick what ever you say. But don't worried I be back soon.

I can't believe him, he picked her over me. Don't worry I get my revenge back. And I know who could help me...

Nick Pov
I decided to text Alexis and say that we should move on and remain as friends.
Nick Text:
Hey Alexis! I wanted to tell you that I think we should just remain as friends because I have the best beautiful girlfriend. I don't want to loose her because she mean everything to me. So, no hard feelings. It best for us to move on.
Alexis Text:
UGHHHHH! Okay Nick what ever you say. But don't worried I be back soon.

What did she say I be back soon. I have weird feeling but I honestly don't care. I'm with the gang. I'm with the best girlfriend. I'm working on my career. Summer coming really fast. I can't wait to spend the whole summer with the gang, mostly with Heather. I was with Heather in the back room and I was playing on the guitar and Heather was singing. To be honest, Heather has amazing voice and even the girls too. I think they should sing more often. We sang Someone like you Adele. It was amazing and fun to do together because we always have practice for the tour. It's been roller coaster this tour but it was amazing but a lot drama. But the boys have their girlfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 248 76
"Forget me not , your favourite.. Have you sincerely forgotten?....." "What a little dummy are you." She laughed adorably. People , some people , per...
107K 6.5K 37
What happens when the paths of two people who are poles apart collide? What happens when two people who are imperfect complete each other perfectly? ...
312 16 4
Two childhood friends, who kept getting close year by year. Eventually one fall in love, but life didn't supported them and they fall apart. The love...
483 1 8
Y/N and Jason had a friendship based off leaving each other. One would go and the other assumed they wouldn't come back. Yet somehow they always foun...