𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘...

By istillfuckinluvu

𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 They were just going to write a song together... but they have... More

𝟭. 𝗴𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝟮. 𝗶'𝗺 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝘁
𝟯. 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿
𝟰. 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝟱. 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮
𝟲. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘄𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝟳. 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟴. 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝟵. 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝘁𝘄𝗼...
𝟭𝟬. 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗺?
𝟭𝟭. 𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝘇𝘇𝗮
𝟭𝟮. 𝗹𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱
𝟭𝟯. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝟭𝟰. 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗿𝘆
𝟭𝟱. 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝘂𝗴 𝗺𝗲?
𝟭𝟲. 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗻, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆
𝟭𝟳. 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹
𝟭𝟴. 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆
𝟭𝟵. 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵, 𝘁𝗼𝗼
𝟮𝟬. 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝘆
𝟮𝟭. 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
𝟮𝟮. 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝘃𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲
𝟮𝟯. 𝗹𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗯𝘆
𝟮𝟰. 𝘃𝗮𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝟮𝟱. 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗽𝘆
𝟮𝟲. 𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟮
𝟮𝟳. 𝗮𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸
𝟮𝟴. 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗲𝘀
𝟮𝟵. 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗲𝘀?
𝟯𝟬. 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘀
𝟯𝟭. 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱
𝟯𝟮. 𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗻
𝟯𝟯. 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝟯𝟱. 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟯𝟲. 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟯𝟳. 𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮
𝟯𝟴. 𝘄𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗿
𝟯𝟵. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝟰𝟬. 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲
𝟰𝟭. 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗻𝗼𝘄
𝟰𝟮. 𝗿𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗿
𝟰𝟯. 𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹
𝟰𝟰. 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝟰𝟱. 𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝟰𝟲. 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝟰𝟳. 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘀
𝟰𝟴. 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝟰𝟵. 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗻𝗶𝗰
𝟱𝟬. 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂
51. 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲
52. 𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗱
53. 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
54. 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀

𝟯𝟰. 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗹𝗯𝘂𝗺

352 10 0
By istillfuckinluvu

Olivia's pov

I'm literally shitting my pants from the stress of meeting Grace's family.

We're driving to Aurora's house now, where I've never been before, and I'm doing everything to keep my hands busy, I'm playing with my rings and fingers.

Grace tried to calm me down but finally she gave up, seeing that she doesn't help.

"I could wear something other", I sigh, glancing at my thighs where my dress ends, "it's too short and your grandparents will think I'm a slut".

"This dress is beautiful, Olivia", Grace says, trying to sound nicely, but I know she's mad at me because of my complaining.

At home we did a test to see if I can see my ass when I bend down. Fortunately not. The colorful dress reaches my mid-thighs, and I'm wearing low martens and white socks. I left my hair down and straightened it.

Grace is wearing simple t-shirt and white tennis skirt, and her new pink Converses. She didn't dress up as much as I did and now I feel stupid. But I want to make a good impression.

"I look stupid. I dressed up as a clown, you look normal", I groan, hiding my face in my hands.

"Jesus, Olivia! You look beautiful and they will love you, stop stressing yourself out!", Grace says, hitting the steering wheel gently. I decide not to speak the rest of the way.

Grace parks the car by the huge modern house with a bunch of tress around. It kinda reminds of the Cullen's house from Twilight, but in a smaller version. I get out of the car and wipe my sweaty palms on my dress. 

"Come on, Livvy", Grace says to me, she's already in front of the door, knocking. I quickly walk over to her, she wraps one of her arms around my waist. 

The door opens and I see Aurora. She's wearing jeans and shirt, so maybe I'm not the only one who is dressed up. 

"Hey girls", Aurora hugs Grace first, then me, "come in".

We take off our shoes and Grace leads me to the living room. I look around, the house looks very cozy inside. I see bunch of people and I feel my legs starting to shake, when one woman stares at me, judging. 

"Grandma!", Grace exclaims, running to the other woman with dark hair, green eyes and freckles. She looks like old version of my girlfriend. The hug each other so tight and long, and I'm standing next to Aurora, smiling, not knowing if I should say something. 

I'm starting to understand that Grace's grandparents sitting on the couch are the ones who raised the little sisters after their parents died. So the woman Grace's hugging is their grandma Ivy. And suddenly a man in a black shirt comes around the corner, he looks to be about 30 years old.

I meet Grace's grandma's gaze at me. "Here's this angel!", she exclaims, coming over me and I can't help but smile. 

She hugs me, so I hug Ivy back. "Hi, my name's Olivia", I introduce myself. 

"I'm Ivy, Grace's grandmother. She just told me that you're the love of her life, are you?", she chuckles.

"I hope so, I love Grace so much", I reply, "nice to meet you, Ivy". 

We hug once again, finally my girlfriend interrupts us. 

"Okay, here's my girlfriend, Olivia", she introduces me to her grandparents, which are already standing. I smile to them, wanting to say something, but they just nodded in greeting. "This is my grandma Claire and grandfather John, here's Aurora's husband, Sean".

Her husband comes over to me, squeezing my hand in greeting. 

After my stress subsides a bit, we all sit down in the dining room where a birthday dinner for Grace has been prepared. I take a seat next to Grace, next to me is Aurora, in front of us are their grandparents and Sean and Ivy sit at either end of the table. 

We start eating, the food is delicious. Fortunately there's no awkward silent by the table. 

"So, how long are you girls together?", Ivy asks, looking at me, as if she was expecting an answer from me, not Grace. 

"Um...", I count in my mind, "we met in february and we started hangin out then... but I think at the end of the may we became a couple".

"So four months? Isn't it too fast to introducing her to our family?", Claire gazes at Grace, giving her kinda angry look, I tense up.

"Jesus, Claire, can you not open your mouth once when we're eating?", Ivy snorts.

"I love her and I know she's a right person for me", Grace replies and under the table she put her hand on my thigh. And that's what she ends the conversation with.

After a moment of silence, Ivy asks, "Grace, how did you meet this beautiful angel girl?". I smile at the way she called me.

"She asked me to make a collab on her another album", Grace says, "and Olivia and I met, and we just became friends", she shrugs, smiling.

"Oh, so you're a musican, too?", Sean asks, chewing potatoes.

"Yes, I am. So me and Grace have a lot in common", I chuckle.

ఌ︎

The dinner went good, Claire made some nasty comments, but Grace told me not to care about them.

Then Grace got another cake, which was pretty plain, but my girlfriend was happy anyway. Also she got some presents, mostly money.

Now we're sitting in Aurora's living room which is big and nicely decorated, there are a lot of family pictures hanging in it. There are two couches and two armchairs, I'm sitting on the couch with Grace, her favorite grandma and Aurora, on the second couch are Sean, Claire and John, Claire's husband and Grace's grandfather.

Grace is holding a glass of water, drinking it from time to time. We talk on various topics, but suddenly Aurora speaks up.

"Okay, I have to tell you something, since we all are together", she says seriously. I look at Grace who is taking a sip of water and glances at Aurora.

Her sister is grabbing her husband's hand.

"Well... I'm pregnant".

Grace suddenly spits out water and starts coughing. "You're what?", she lets out.

"Aw, sweetheart, it's amazing", Ivy hugs her, when Claire scoffs.

"She's only 23", she whispers loud enough to  John.

Grace seems so terrified, or maybe shocked.

"Oh God, how did it happen?", she asks when she's done with wiping her mouth and pants.

"Hell, Grace, me and Sean are married, you think we don't do that?", she laughs and I realize that I didn't actually react on it.

I felt a pressure in my heart when someone close to me turns out to be pregnant as I missed the chance to enjoy it.

But overall, I am very happy for her, because that means that Grace and maybe me (if we'll be still together, I hope so) will be aunties.

I get up from the couch and come over her, spreading my arms for her. She gladly accepts my hug.

"I'm so happy for you, Aurora", I whisper, stroking her back, "I can't wait to meet your baby".

"Aw, Liv, you will have to wait another eight months", she giggles, "but I can reserve you the role of the best aunt ever, my sister is completely incapable of taking care of babies".

I laugh, squeezing her body and we pull away. Finally Grace pulls herself together and walks over to her sister, hugging her with all her might.

Aurora also gets congratulations from her other grandparents, and then we all decide to watch the movie in a happy mood.

"Hey, Grace, Liv, do you wanna stay the night?", older Levine sister asks after the movie.

"I don't know, do you wanna stay, Liv?", Grace turns to me.

"It's up to you", I reply and my girlfriend rolls her eyes.

"We can stay, but do you have another bedroom?", she asks.

"Yeah, no worries, it's a huge house", she laughs, "come on, I will show you where you can sleep".

Aurora leads us upstairs, to some tiny but cozy bedroom, next to the bathroom.

"We want to convert this room into a baby's room, but there is still a bed here, so rest peacefully here", she replies. "Do you have any other clothes to sleep in?"

"I took a T-shirt for Liv in case she would be uncomfortable in this dress, but I have only this", she points at her outfit, "just give me some shirt, please".

"Okay, no worries", Aurora goes to her bedroom and she comes back after a minute with a plain white T-shirt.

"Thanks ", Grace replies, "are you gonna stay with us or are you coming back downstairs?"

"Grandmothers are going to sleep soon, so I'll just say goodnight to them, and Sean and grandpa John wanted to watch something in TV, so I'll be back here within 10 minutes".

I stay with Grace in the bedroom alone, I sit on the bed, when Grace lays down.

"I can't believe she's pregnant", she says softly, reaching out to undo my dress.

"Me too, but I'm so happy for her. Anyway, where do you have these clothes for me?", I ask, not taking my dress off yet, because I don't wanna be almost naked when everyone can walk in anytime.

"Downstairs", Grace yawns, "wait here, I'll go for them", she gets up and without giving me a look, she gets out of the room.

I reach for my phone to reply on some fun memes that Iris sent me, and Grace walks in.

"Here", she throws a T-shirt of mine and my jeans on the bed. I put the folded jeans on the desk in the room and Grace goes back to the bed. "I literally have no idea how to behave".

"Because she's pregnant?", I ask, unzipping the necklace.

"Mhm", she mumbles, face in the pillow.

"She's not sick or anything, treat her normally", I giggle, pulling the dress over her head.

"Oh, fancy views right now", Grace turns her face just to stare at me a bit when I'm in underwear and bra. "But, about her pregnancy, I don't know, it feels surreal".

"Auntie Grace is coming", I chuckle, putting on the T-shirt.

"Yeah", she laughs. "Take off the bra, you won't be comfortable, it's just me and my sister here", she says, "but I thought that Aurora will wait with children".

"People changes", I sum up, and finally I go to the bed, too. I put my head on Grace's shoulder, "are you happy for her at least?"

"Of course I am, now I'm just shocked", Grace laughs. 

She puts her hand under my T-shirt and starts to stroke me, she scrolls through the Tik Tok. 

"I should make a new tik tok, I haven't post one in years", my girlfriend snorts, seeing another video of a girl playing on the guitar and singing.

"You should, I love listening to you", I reply.

Suddenly the door opens and Aurora cames in. 

"Granparents went to sleep", she announces, "what are you girls doing?", I sit up and lean against the headboard of the bed.

"Literally nothing", I reply, Aurora sits on the edge of bed. 

"Grace?", she calls her sister, "did you like your birthday yeasterday?", she asks.

"It was amazing, I couldn't dream of a better birthday", younger Levine says. "Anyway... when did you find out? About... ", she points at her belly covered in the shirt, "the baby?"

"Literally a week ago. It's 4th week", she replies. "Are you mad at me, Grace? Because you're behaving weird".

"I just don't know how to behave. Obviously I'm happy for you, but I think that I can't really believe this. You didn't tell me about any pregnancy symptoms".

"Jesus, Grace, I'm just pregnant, it's not a sickness. You know... I felt only dizzness in the morning but it was only that, and then I noticed that my period was late. And Sean told me to do a test, so we did a few of them and every said that I'm pregant. I even did an ultrasound 3 days ago".

"But you were drinking yesterday".

"What? No, I did not. I just brought a wine since Olivia isn't able to buy alcohol yet", she shrugs.

Before they start to argue, I decide to interrupt. 

"Can I see the ultrasound scan pictures?", I ask. Aurora tilts her head to the side, whispering yes and she goes to her room, to bring me the pics.

She comes back, handing me a black and white picture. I run my thumb over the tiniest bean on the photo.

"The cutest", I smile, giving the photo back. 

"You can see nothing here", Grace says, me and Aurora laugh at her worried expression. 

Grace's sister decides to stay with us, she places herself on the bed next to me, and now I'm between two sisters. 

We just talk about the dumbest things. 

"Do you wanna see an album with our pics from childhood?", Aurora asks when we just calmed down after laughing of Grace's story when she was a baby. 

"Yes!", I exclaim, and Grace just snorts.

"You're gonna see the most embarrassing pics of me", she pretends she's crying. I just chuckle, hugging her tightly. 

Aurora brings the album, putting it on my thighs. I open, and the front page says: Aurora Levine (1999) and Grace Levine (2002). 

The first photo is a photo of little Aurora, black and white, still from the hospital. The date is November 20th. 

"Our dad took this pic when I was born, I was around 4 hours then", she speaks. 

Another pics of Aurora, and I find the one where she's kissing a woman's baby bump.

"Aw", I purr, "is this your mom?", I can only see the side profile of her face, but she has long, dark hair, freckles and long eyelashes. 

"Yeah".

"She's beautiful", I say, "and is this Grace is her tummy?", I ask, chuckling. 

"You're going to see other pics of her, she was truly stunning. And yeah, that's me", my girlfriend replies with her head on my arm. 

"The sweetest picture ever". 

There are some more pics of older Levine, and finally, there's a one of the little baby girl wrapped in a blanket, sleeping. 

"Is this you, Gracie?", I ask, running my thumb over baby Grace's face. 

"Yup", Grace nods. She was such a beautiful baby. 

Another pic is a photo of Aurora holding tiny Grace in her arms. I'm gonna cry, these are the sweetest pics I've seen in my entire life. 

"Oh, wait, Liv", Aurora stops me when I want to go to the next page. I look up at her. "There's a few pictures of naked Grace here, I don't know if Grace allows you to see them".

"There's nothing there that I haven't already seen", I reply, smirking. 

Grace laughs, "I was the one who could always run around the house naked, Rory kept calling me immature. I was a baby". 

And indeed, there are some nude photos of Grace, but that's okay, I think every family album has a naked baby picture in it.

I notice a photo from Christmas, because there's a christmas tree in the background, and there's a woman holding two little girls on her lap. Their mom, Grace and Aurora. And I must admit, their mom looks like an angel.

"She's seriously so gorgeous", I say. "And she has gorgeous daughters". 

I'm still watching an album that doesn't seem to end. Photos from Grace's first day at preschool, vacation photos, lots of photos of Grace and Aurora playing in the sand on the beach, primary school photos, Grace's middle school photo, and a family Christmas photo where Aurora seems to mature and Grace looks around 11 years old. And their mom looks weaker and has less hair, so I don't comment on this photo in any way because damn, it makes me so sad.

"This is our last picture here", Aurora sighs, "a few months later she died". 

I hear sniffling and I immediately turn to Grace, who's fighting with tears. I close the album so she won't look at that picture anymore and give it to Aurora. I wrap my arms around my girlfriend tightly. 

"All good", I whisper, stroking her back and holding her the tightest as I can, "let it out". 

Aurora joins our hug, because she wraps her arms around me and Grace. She kisses her sister's head, as first tears escape Grace's eyes. 

"I wish she was here now", Grace sobs, "I wish she met you, Livvy, because I know she would love you", her whole body's trembling as she speaks, "I wish she was with you, Rory, especially when you're pregnant".

"It's okay, Grace, look, she's in Heaven and she looks at us and she's so proud of us", Aurora says softly, "she loves you so much". 

Her speak makes Grace cry harder. 

It takes so long to calm Grace down this time. Finally when she does, she just stays leaned over my chest, she closes her eyes. 

"Sleep", I whisper, kissing the top of her head. Good thing she's already in pyjamas, she only takes off her socks and toss them on the floor. I embrace her, stroking her back and she falls asleep. Aurora leaves the room as soon as Grace drifts away, she whispers goodnight to me and kisses Grace's forehead.  

ఌ︎

I couldn't fall asleep for long, but Grace is softly snoring on my chest. I keep stroking her back, I just woke up and checked the time - 7am.

I just admire my girlfriend's beauty, and how calm and relaxed she is when I hold her.

Grace always says that she hates the way she looks in the morning, but for me it's the most gorgeous version of her. I don't know why she's freaking out so much about her look, and all those imperfections she has. In my opinion, imperfections makes her perfect.

Her mouth is closed, she breathes through her nose, long lashes falling over her pretty, freckled cheeks. Her lips look so hydrated and soft, I wanna kiss her so bad, but I gotta wait till she wakes up. Her hair are kinda messy, her arms are tightly wrapped around me. I feel our legs intertwined under the covers and our feet touching.

I gently kiss the top of her head, smiling that she sleeps so tight that she didn't even feel it.

Half an hour later, Grace starts to move and a moment later her beautiful hazel, but more in greener shade eyes meet my gaze.

"Good morning", I whisper, pressing my lips to her forehead.

"Are you already up? Good morning", she snuggles into me again, and I giggle. "I'm sorry for my yesterday's breakdown", my girlfriend apologizes.

"Grace, never be sorry for such stuff, it's okay", I put my hand under her t-shirt to stroke her warm skin.

"I really don't wanna get up today, you're so warm and soft", she mumbles, making me grin.

"Am I your pillow or what?"

"You're my pillow, blanket and my favorite plushie", she kisses my arm, closing her eyes again.

After some time we get ready and go downstairs for the breakfast. Everyone besides Aurora's husband's here.

"Sean still sleeps, but I'm starving so let's eat", she decides as I and Grace takes a seat.

We don't spend too much time at Aurora's house today, at 1am we leave, but before Grace was talking to her grandma Ivy through the whole time.

Now I'm in the car, listening to music, Grace drives. I have my eyes closed, because I have to admit - I didn't sleep well last night, our bed is way more comfortable.

When we stop on the red lights, I feel Grace's hand rubbing my thigh. I smile at the sensation, trying to fall asleep.

ఌ︎

I open my eyes to see the ceiling, I feel a blanket over me. I look around to find out that I'm in our bedroom. I must have fallen asleep in the car and Grace carried me to the bed.

She's not in bedroom, so I go downstairs, barefoot, making no sound. But being sleepy makes me trip, and I almost fall down but I regain my balance at the last moment.

"Jesus, Liv!", Grace runs to me, grabbing my waist. "You scared me, is everything okay?"

"What time is it?", I ask, yawning.

"6pm. You're such a sleepyhead", she kisses my forehead. "Hungry?"

"Mhm", I go to the kitchen and sit by the kitchen island, watching how Grace pours some apple juice to the glass and stands it in front of me. I whisper thank you and take a sip.

We have toast for dinner, then I wash the dishes. I decide to take a bath then, because I feel like I haven't taken baths for years. I and Grace mostly use shower together.

"I'm going to take a bath", I announce to Grace. She's sitting by her piano, and the phone's in front of her.

"Oh, can I join you in the moment? I want to record a tik tok right now", she asks, looking at me.

"Sure, take your time, I'll wait for you in the bathroom", I smile, heading to the bathroom.

I run water into the tub, adding liquid to make foam and bubbles. I love hot baths, so I don't spare myself hot water. I take my shirt off (as it turns out, Grace took my jeans off when she carried me to the bedroom to make me more comfortable), I kick off my socks and underwear, struggling to undo my bra.

When the water is hot enough, I climb into the tub, leaning comfortably against the wall. I can hear Grace's angelic voice in the living room.

Suddenly her voice fades and a few minutes later she opens the bathroom door, walking in.

"Hi", she says shyly, "can I join you?"

"Of course, my love", I chuckle, watching as she strips herself.

"I can feel your eyes on my ass", Grace says, when she throws her floral panties to the watching machine.

I laugh, not stopping staring.

Before Grace gets in the tub, she grabs her body wash and then goes to pee. Finally she's in the tub, sitting next to me. It's so cool that her tub is so big.

She snuggles to me just the way we cuddle in the bed.

"I love you", she whispers, running her hand up and down my upper parts of body, but not in any sexual way.

"Is everything okay?", I ask, being genuinely worried about her.

"Yeah. I just love you, Livvy".

"I love you too, Grace. Did you make that tik tok?"

"Mhm. I'm gonna post it when we'll be in bed. It's not embarrassing that I covered a song, is it?"

"What? No, Grace, I'm sure it turned out pretty good, I heard your heavenly voice".

"I'm just insecure since I'm getting more hate now. Because of our relationship".

"Gracie, don't care about it. Don't care about what people says because they don't have any influence of your life".

"Your fans keep saying that I'm not enough for you and you deserve someone better", Grace looks down, avoiding the eye contact.

I pull her to me so close, that her nose is touching my cheek now, she sits on my thighs.

"They're wrong, because you're my everything".

a/n: HAPPY GUTS DAYYYYYYY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 1.8K 21
falling in love was never the plan but somehow you snagged a celebrity, will your relationship sail through water or end up in flames. (g!p) (smut) ...
33.3K 1K 19
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨, 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫...
20K 282 10
there's a lack of olivia rodrigo gxg books, so i made one. theses are just a bunch of olivia rodrigo X femreader oneshots.