๐—ช๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—˜...

By istillfuckinluvu

๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ They were just going to write a song together... but they have... More

๐Ÿญ. ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐Ÿฎ. ๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐˜
๐Ÿฏ. ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น
๐Ÿฑ. ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฎ
๐Ÿฒ. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐Ÿณ. ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐Ÿด. ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ด ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†
๐Ÿต. ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ...
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ?
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ฎ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜‡๐˜‡๐—ฎ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜†
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ด ๐—บ๐—ฒ?
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ป, ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด. ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต. ๐—ถ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต, ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜†
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ. ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—น๐˜‚๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ. ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜†
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด. ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต. ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€?
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฎ'๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—บ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ. ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฎ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด. ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ. ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ. ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐˜€
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด. ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต. ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚
51. ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ
52. ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฑ
53. ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
54. ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€

๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€

389 13 1
By istillfuckinluvu

Olivia's pov 

"Choose an outfit for me", Grace says, stretching out on the bed, looking ridiculous. 

"Okay", I come over her part of closet, and after 2 minutes I take out a white pants and light pink oversize t-shirt. 

"Aesthetic", Grace makes fun of me, I just roll my eyes. She changes quickly. "Anyway, why did I wake up naked? Did you undress me in the night or what?"

"You fell asleep in the car, my bodyguard carried you to bed and you were to lazy to put on your pyjamas, I decided to not fight with you", I reply.

Grace laughs, zipping up her pants and she puts on a T-shirt, then she pulls out a necklace from me from under her shirt. She brushes her hair and puts some mascara.

"Come on, we have to go, you don't need a makeup!", I groan because seriously, Grace is so gorgeous that she doesn't need any makeup. "Grace!", I yell, seeing she puts some foundation on her skin, "you are beautiful, you don't need this!"

I watch as she takes on pink socks, and finally we're ready to leave. We go to the garage and I open the door for Grace from the passenger side. 

"Thanks, Miss Rodrigo", she chuckles. I take a seat on the driver side and Grace turns on the radio as we drive. 

"Where do you wanna go, baby?", I ask being focused on the road.

"I'm a bit hungry, what about McDonalds?", she proposes.

I bite my bottom lip, "yeah... but can we grab only fries? I want to do a home date night and there will be plenty of food", I make it up because I don't want Grace to know about the surprise.

"Okay", she smiles, squezzing my thigh where she put her hand before. 

After lunch Grace wants to go on a flower field. I'm glad because it's like 40 minutes ride, and we can't be back home in less than 3 hours. We drive listening to songs by the open window. Grace is drinking a Coke I bought her at McDonald's.

After some time we reach the flower field and Grace jumps out of the car. She seems so happy. 

I hold her hand as we walk on the paths, admiring the nature. We pick flowers and make bouquets. Grace and I agreed that I would do it for her and she would do it for me. I pick the most beautiful pink and white flowers that come my way, and out of the corner of my eye I see Grace hunting for purple ones.

At the end we exchange our bouquets. Grace gave me the one with purple flowers.

"It's so beautiful", I say, "thank you". 

"You gave me a better", she giggles, "it's so aesthetic, you make my life so aesthetic, Livvy", I laugh as she leans over to kiss me. "Can you take some pics of me? I would like to post them later". 

"Sure thing".

Grace gives me her phone and she poses being surrounded by flowers, she's holding a bouquet from me and smiling adorably. 

"You're the cutest", I comment as I give her phone back. "Let's go home, our flowers need water".

We get into car, Grace yawns and closes her eyes. I smile at the sight of her being so relaxed.

After an hour I park the car in front of our house. As we drive down the street I already saw Conan and Grace's sister's car, I didn't want them parked in front of the house because Levine would have guessed.

The party is organized by my, or rather our friends and Aurora. When I talked to her and asked if Grace had any close friends, she said that she had a lot of class mates when she was in high school, but now she doesn't. Few people trusted Grace and wanted to be friends with her. She was known to snatch every girl to bed at the party, they considered her a slut. 

I know that I need to talk to Grace about it, but it can wait, today's her birthday and I don't want to mess up this day. 

Grace woke up a while ago and now she's confused why can't we walk in by the garage.

I made arrangements with my friends that when they heard I parked in the garage, they would close the curtains, turn off the lights, and hide to surprise my girlfriend when she came home.

"Why can't we walk in by the garage door, it would be faster", she says, complaining.

"I don't know", I shrug and she sighs, but she takes out her keys from her white purse and opens the door.

I try not to smile as Grace opens the door wider, seeing the living room curtains drawn. 

"I didn't close the curtains", she mumbles, turning to me, terrified. God, she's scared that someone broke to our house.

Confused, Grace walks into the living room just as there's a loud "surprise!", the lights come on, and Conan blows his birthday whistle.

We all start singing happy birthday, I watch as Grace's mouth and eyes go widen.

When we end, Grace looks around the living room and kitchen. My friends hung up more balloons, added a happy birthday banner to Grace, and now they were standing with presents and cake on the kitchen island.

"Oh my God", my Grace whispers and she runs to the closest person to her, to Conan.

She hugs him tight, definitely stopping herself from crying.

Then she hugs everyone in the room, friends and her sister are whispering wishes for her, and at the end, completely touched Grace comes to cuddle up to me.

"Happy birthday, baby. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you so much", I say softly, rocking our bodies.

"You're the best", Grace sniffles and we pull away, she looks at little crowd in our living room. "Thank you so much, guys", she says, "I don't really know what to do or say because no one has never surprised me like that. But thank you, I appreciate it a lot", Gracie giggles, wiping her teary eyes.

"Come on, blow out the candles", Madi says, leading Grace to the kitchen counter.

The cake is really pretty. Madison told me before she made a chocolate cake with strawberry filling, the topping is pink and on the cake it says "happy 21th, Grace!". And the cake is decorated with strawberries and pink sprinkles.

Grace is amazed by the sight of her birthday cake, Madi lights the candles and I pull out my phone to record everything.

I see that Grace takes a photo of the cake, and then we start singing happy birthday once again. My girlfriend laughs softly, looking the most adorable.

She makes a wish, closing her eyes. And the moment later she blows out the candles.

"Yay! Happy birthday!", we yell and Levine chuckles.

"Thank you again", she smiles, "are we eating now?"

"Yeah!", people exclaims.

"Liv, do you have any knife?", Madison asks me. I nod, starting rummaging drawers.

"Hey, Grace, look what I have for you!", Iris pays Grace's attention. She's holding a pink hat with the title "happy birthday". Grace takes it from her, wearing it. 

Grace's pov

I chew another bite of cake, feeling such a pleasant mix of chocolate and strawberry. I'm sitting on the couch between Liv and Aurora, Madi, Iris is sitting on the chair next to us, Madison and Conan chose the floor. We eat, telling jokes, and it's difficult to not choke on the cake when we burst out laughing every now and then. 

"This was so good Madi, thank you", I say, putting the empty plate on the coffee table. Olivia already told me that Madison baked a cake for me. 

"I'm glad you like it", she smiles.

"Presents?", Olivia asks with her mouth full. She's so excited for me to open the presents. 

"Fine", I giggle, getting up and I go to the kitchen counter where all the bags are. I take them all, coming back on the couch. "I'm so grateful for all of this", I say, feeling touched. The last time I got so much presents was when I was a child. 

"Anyway, what Olivia gave you?", my sister asks. I'm so happy she's there. And surprisingly, she started talking with Iris and it seems like they're friends now. 

"A necklace that I'm wearing now", I touch a gift from Olivia that is on my neck, "a stuff sheep, sweets, and she made a scrapbook with our pictures, also she wrote a letter for me and I cried my eyes out in the morning", I reply.

Liv moves closer to place a kiss on my cheek. 

I start opening first present. 

"Oh, it's from me!", Conan exclaims. 

I take out the first thing, which is a black box with a black ribbon. 

"You can't open it now, Grace", he says in a serious tone.

"What? What is this?", I ask, shaking the box.

"I can't tell you, just open it when you'll be alone".

"I have a feeling it's something perverted", I mumble, "like a sex toy".

Everyone burst out laughing, I just roll my eyes and put the box back in the bag, I take out the next things. Conan gave me a lot of sweets, a book and a cute warm sweater, I fell in love immediately with it. 

Another present is a floral lacy pyjamas set and lovely earrings in rose gold colour. 

"Aw, who gave me these?", I ask, lifting my gaze up at the people in the living room. 

"Me", Iris replies shyly.

"Thank you", I get up and go to hug her tightly. Honestly, I talk the least with Iris, but I would like to know her better. 

I take out a big box from the bag from Aurora, being confused, because it has a Converse logo on it. I open the box, seeing a pair of light pink Converse. I grin. I wanted to buy them for so long.

"Thanks, Rory", I hug her. 

"Open this", she reaches to the bag, taking out another mini box. I grab it from her, opening. My eyes go widen as I see a silver bracelet. Memories hit me so hard. 

My mom had never taken this off. She was even sleep wearing this bracelet, and then I was curious why she had such marks on her hand. She got this from her grandmother, because when my mom was a child she fell in love with this bracelet. I remember once she let me to wear her bracelet for a while, but it didn't take long, because she was afraid I might lose it. That was the thing that reminded me of her. After she died, I saw my dad throwing this bracelet to the rubbish bin. It was a few months after her death. I shed a tear when I saw him throwing away the thing that reminded me of my mom the most. I ran to the Aurora then, telling her what happened. 

And since today, I was sure that my mom's bracelet was completely lost. 

"Gracie, hey", I hear Olivia's voice, she lifts up my chin and wipes my tears with her thumb, "don't cry, my love".

I turn to my sister and I snuggle into her the deepest as I can. She strokes my back when I do everything to not cry more. 

"How did you get it?", I ask when I calm down a little. 

"8 years ago when you told me what dad did, I was so terrified because I knew how much this bracelet meant for our mom. That's why I ran to the rubbish bin the next day, and I found it. I immediately washed it and then I hid it in this box, in a drawer, and somehow it happened that I took it to my new home. A few days before our mom died, I was sitting with her in the hospital room, playing with her bracelet she was still wearing, she told me that she wants one of us to wear it. I had it since that day... but I think you deserve it more, Grace". 

I can't stop my tears when I hug Aurora again, kissing her cheek, being forever grateful. 

"I love you", I whisper.

"I love you, too. And remember that mom and dad loves you too", she whispers back, kissing the top of my head. 

I look around the living room as I calm down. Everyone seems so touched, especially Olivia, because she cried a little too. 

The last present is from Madison. I got some fancy beads (Liv was confused, because she still doesn't know that I make jewerly from beads when I'm bored), snacks and sweets, a set of bath bombs and a cute blanket.

After presents, we decide to watch some funny videos on youtube, but first Liv says she's going change her clothes. She was still in pair of jeans and in a pretty cardigan, and I know that she likes wearing the most comfortable clothes at home. I ask her if she can bring me my sweatpants, she nods. 

She comes back in my t-shirt and sweatpants, gives me a pants I asked her for, and sits on my lap, because Madison took her seat on the couch. We already choose a bunch of clips to watch and to make it funnier, we decide to hold a few sips of water in the mouth. 

"I'll spit on you," I say to Olivia, already amused even though we haven't started yet.

"All good", she replies, chuckling. Conan already pours water to our glasses. But as I survey Olivia, I notice something else. 

"No bra?", I smirk. 

"Shhhh", she presses her lips to mine, "there will be a surprise later".

"Surprise, huh?", I smirk, but I truly cannot wait. 

The fun turns out to be damn stupid, because the very fact that we are holding water in our mouths and trying not to laugh makes us spit everything out and burst out laughing at the first seconds of the video. Liv's pants are completely soaked after the first few videos, mostly because of me, because when I was laughing, I spat it all on her. Kind of embarrassing, but she doesn't mind.

Obviously we have to clean up, Liv changes again into dry pants, and at 10pm we order pizza, because we're hungry. We're having an intimate karaoke party, we're dancing, I'm revolving around Conan now. We have so much fun, Aurora brought a wine, but I drank only one drink, Olivia too, because since she promised me sex later (at least I hope so), we'd rather stay sober.

ఌ︎

Around 1am the party is over, because we all are kinda tired. We ate pizza and danced again, and we watched some short movie at end when we were exhausted. I almost fell asleep on Olivia's lap. 

Now I'm laying in bed waiting for Olivia, because she prepares herself for sleep in the bathroom. I'm anxious because her talk got me really horny and I'm hoping for some birthday sex now. Especially if we didn't finish yesterday. 

I hear foot steps and I put my phone down on the nightstand. Liv enters the bedroom, and although the only one sleeping lamp is on, I clearly see what she's wearing, and I gasp. 

"Holy shit", I mumble, staring at the red black lacy set on her exposed body. The fabric seems to be thin, since her nipples are really visible. 

Liv chuckles, going to bed. She climbs on me and she leans on her forearms, looking at me cutely.

"Fuck, Liv, make love with me because I'm gonna explode in a moment", I hiss, feeling pulsations in the abdomen and a little lower.

"Aw, someone's horny here", she giggles, moving closer to my face, kissing my nose.

"Olivia, please", I beg, needing her desperately.

Olivia starts kissing my collarbone, leaving marks. She sucks my skin so hard 'cause everyone needs to know I belong to her. Finally, Olivia puts her hands under my tank top, finding my breasts with already hardened nipples.

"You look so cute in those pyjamas but I prefer you without it", Liv smirks, and I nod, I quickly pull the top over my head, then slide my panties down to my ankles, kicking them to the ground. Liv smiles at the sight of me, leaning over my body again. 

ఌ︎

Out of breath and in a sweat mess we're laying covered in the blanket, cuddling. Olivia is exhausted after pleasing me three times, she lays on the top of me with her face hidden in the crook of my neck. 

I run my fingertips over her back, making her skin gets goosebumps.

"Was I good?", Liv asks quietly. 

"You were out of this world, princess", I whisper, kissing her head.

Olivia chuckles, "princess, huh?"

"Which of my nicknames for you are your favorite?", I draw hearts on her bare back.

"I love cutie, it's so sentimental, you've been calling me this way since the first day", Liv laughs into my skin, "a little embarrassing. I love Livvy too, baby is okay but simple, and princess now... it's cute", she exhales into my neck. "What's yours?"

"Gracie", I reply, "only my mom was calling me like that and I've never let anyone to call me this way. Especially after she died. But you... you are the only person I truly love and I think that it's right when you call me Gracie". 

"Aw, I love you", she kisses my neck tenderly. 

"I love you too, my princess. Thank you for today".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 1.2K 59
wholesome, gay, and sad imagines :) hope you enjoy english isn't my first language so please no hate <3
100K 2.8K 42
My best friend or my old sneak link? School or money? Peace or revenge? Love or Hate?
16.4K 588 18
๐šด๐ž๐ฐ ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ง ๐›๐Ÿ ๐šธ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ. ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซยท๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ฅ /หˆ๐ญษ™๐ซหŒ๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ฅ/ ๐ง๐›๐ฎ๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐›๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐œ๐›๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๏ฟฝ...