a whole new world

Bởi WolfieAdvent

A Human has survived a civil war 1,000 years ago. earth is now lost to time. that very human is exploring a n... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: Awakening in a New World
Chapter 2: New Beginnings and Unexpected Allies
Chapter 3: Unexpected Hero and a Growing Connection
Chapter 5: Love and Support
Chapter 6: Unveiling the Trauma
Chapter 7: A Ray of Hope
Chapter 8: Confronting the Truth
Chapter 9: Seeking Forgiveness
Chapter 10: Festive Preparations
Chapter 11: A Joyful Surprise
Chapter 12: A Night of Rest and Anticipation
Chapter 13: A Journey of Support and Surprises
Chapter 14: A Beautiful Arrival
Chapter 15: A Proposal Amidst Transformation
Chapter 16: A Beach Wedding and New Beginnings
Epilogue: A Life Full of Love and Adventure
Thank you guys so much!

Chapter 4: Summer Sleepover and Unexpected Confessions

8 0 0
Bởi WolfieAdvent

Chapter 4: Summer Sleepover and Unexpected Confessions

INT. ROBERT'S LIVING ROOM - EVENING

The living room is filled with laughter and excitement as Robert, J, and Max prepare for their summer sleepover. Snacks and blankets are scattered around, creating a cozy atmosphere.

ROBERT
(grinning)
I can't believe it's finally summer vacation! This sleepover is going to be epic.

MAX
(excitedly)
Absolutely! We have the whole night to ourselves. Let's make the most of it.

J
(nervously)
I'm really looking forward to it too.

INT. J'S HOUSE - FRONT DOOR - EVENING

J steps out of her house, a bag of overnight essentials in hand. She glances at Robert's house next door, a realization dawning on her.

J
(surprised)
Wait a minute... Robert's house is right next to mine?

J chuckles to herself, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness.

INT. ROBERT'S BEDROOM - NIGHT

The sleepover is in full swing. Robert, J, and Max are gathered in Robert's room, sharing stories and playing games.

J
(whispering to Robert)
Hey, can I talk to you alone for a moment?

Robert nods, curious about what J wants to discuss. They quietly slip out of the room and into the hallway.

INT. ROBERT'S HALLWAY - NIGHT

J takes a deep breath, gathering her courage.

J
(softly)
Robert, there's something I need to tell you. I've been feeling this way for a while now, and I can't keep it to myself any longer.

Robert looks at J, his heart pounding with anticipation.

ROBERT
(gently)
What is it, J?

J takes a step closer, their eyes locked.

J
(nervously)
I... I have feelings for you, Robert. More than just friendship. I don't know how you feel, but I had to let you know.

Robert's eyes widen, a mix of surprise and joy washing over him.

ROBERT
(smiling)
J, I feel the same way. I've been falling for you too.

In that moment, their hearts align, and they lean in, sharing a tender kiss.

INT. ROBERT'S STAIRCASE - NIGHT

Lost in the bliss of their kiss, Robert and J accidentally lose their balance and stumble down the stairs, their laughter filling the air.

MAX
(rushing over)
Whoa, are you guys okay?

Robert and J untangle themselves, their faces flushed with embarrassment.

ROBERT
(stammering)
Yeah, we're fine, just a little clumsy.

J
(nervously)
Sorry about that, Max. We got carried away.

MAX
(teasingly)
Well, it seems like you two were really caught up in the moment. Are you sure you're okay?

Robert and J exchange shy glances, their blushes deepening.

ROBERT
(awkwardly)
Yeah, we're fine. Just a little... tangled up.

MAX
(grinning)
Well, I'll leave you two to untangle yourselves then. Let's get back to the sleepover, shall we?

INT. ROBERT'S LIVING ROOM - NIGHT

Robert and J rejoin Max in the living room, trying to hide their embarrassment. Laughter and conversation fill the room as they continue their sleepover, cherishing the newfound connection between them.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.6K 153 14
This story is about the young prodigy Grant Alan, a scholar turned telekinetic, surviving in a strange new world after the colossal science vessel, t...
WWF Bởi Steven

Hành động

7.1K 143 22
There was a time when humans and Furs lived in peace. But then for no reason war was declared from both sides at the same time. Now humanity must fi...
2.7K 58 9
War.. has never been that easy for the humans. Ever since a political incident happened humans Were blamed for the cause of it, thus starting a war b...
22.1K 220 22
On October 23rd 2021 the world was changed by a nuclear missile leaving behind a blue smoke that ended humanity... but one, our protagonist Y/N survi...