Elite : F4 Thailand Fanfiction

By lounylou

After being brokenhearted, Crown Prince Yijeong (Kavin) of Korea left his country to forget what happened wit... More

intro + characters
일 : korea's crown prince
이 : triplets of thailand
삼 : caught on the spot
네 : the club incident
오 : i'm under him
육 : a day as a butler
칠 : who's behind the crime
팔 : the guard and the bar owner
구 : the helicopter incident
십 : within the island
십일 : laundry
십이 : chief's village son
십삼 : his first kiss
십사 : the proposal plan
십오 : farewell to island
십칠 : lost in forest
십팔 : rescue or not
십구 : back to the reality
이십 : the princess and queen

십육 : captured by bad guys

227 24 8
By lounylou

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘♡ chapter sixteen

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
yijeong/kavin

Why do I feel that there is something around me ?

"You should be more thankful that a familiar face caught you. Who knows what other people like me do to you?"

"What's happening here?!" Like me, Thyme on the other corner was being tied.

"Should we throw him in the sea?" One of the men, holding a sharp tool such as a machete, asks the lady. Are they referring to me?

"Don't you dare touch him!" Thyme bawls out suddenly, which makes everyone flinch, including me.

"Let him be. We need more hostages." A woman in her 50s said. She looks familiar, "Let's head over to that island first to contact the Royal Palace." I didn't see earlier that she was holding a flyer with the second prince's face. It looks like they've been searching for us this whole time.

The boat stopped on the nearby island, and two men dragged the two of us into an abandoned house. It looks like this was all planned. Does it come from the same person who tried to assassinate me?

"Your Highness, are you okay? Did they hurt you?" I immediately asked him right after the two men went outside. They tied us again, and I could barely move!

"I am, how about you?" He's concerned now about me?

"Y-Yes, I am okay. However, second prince, did you perhaps know the lady earlier? She's quite familiar." It seems that they were talking earlier before I woke up.

"That old lady used to serve in the palace before. Her dumb kid also bumped you on the market." That's why she's familiar to me.

"Before? What happened?"

"She tried to steal something in the palace but got caught. Now, she's holding a grudge against me because I'm the one who fired her from work. Also, based on her, the Royal Palace has been searching for us since they lost track of the helicopter we used. They will give a big reward to anyone who can give any information on our whereabouts. Announcements and flyers are everywhere in the city. But this greedy woman used us as hostages to gain more money on ransom.”

So, it means that her group is different from the assassination attempts on me. However, why am I so unlucky after escaping the palace? I'm always on the crime whenever there's an attack on the royal family. To think of it, no one can harm me within the palace walls. It means the mastermind knows my plan of escaping to my hometown and tried to kill me after I went out in my safe zone. But when I accidentally saw Jandi's secret affair, my escape was not planned at all.

Only a few people know about my departure from Korea, Ren, Sangwoo, Jae Young, and my sister. It's impossible if one of them is behind this! Perhaps it could be from Thai Royalty? Irin, Lita, or Bam? But what can I get from it? They can't be the suspects. After all, they are also my close friends. Who could it be? Did I miss something?

"Kavin!"

"O-Oh, Your Highness. What is it? Are you hurt?"

"What are you even doing that you can't hear me?"

"I'm sorry, I-I'm just can't help but get worried they might harm us. I'm afraid they might do something to you."

"You're worried about me?

"Of course, what can I say to His Majesty once we get to the palace with a wounded prince?"

"Seriously? That's all?"

"What are you even expecting? I already harmed the crown prince, and now I can't even protect the second prince? I might as well die then."

"Just keep your mouth shut if you can't say any good things. Just think how we can escape here!" I was about to answer him, but the door suddenly opened and revealed the lady who was busy talking on her phone. The two men also came, flexing their weapons to scare us.

“Hurry and talk!” They must have already contacted someone from the palace.

“You’re still an arrogant brat, I see.” Then she gave a signal to one of the men standing, and he came near us. I didn’t get to see what happened, but I heard his small whimper, his punching the crown prince.

“Prince Thyme! Stop it immediately. Don’t hurt him!” The lady who’s watching seems to enjoy the view she's seeing, then signals his men to stop.

“Your Highness, are you okay? What happened?”

“Are you still going to be quiet? Hurry and talk now!”

“L-Let me talk to them. I am His Highness’ personal assistant. They know m-me.”

"Make it fast." Why would I make it fast if this is our only chance to be located?

"Irin, it's me."

"Yijeong? Yijeong, is that really you? How are you? Did they hurt you?" Based on her voice, she was crying.

"Stop crying, we're fine."

"Don't worry, I'll bring you back here—"

"Happy now? Hurry up and give us what we want, and we will give you what you need." Then she hangs up the phone and says, "Don't do anything reckless, or you will go home without legs."

"Do you really think our lives depend on you? Stop thinking so high. You're just a criminal, and I am a prince. You, you, and your life, depend on me! I am going to kill you all!"

"Your damaged face is not enough, eh?" She walked over to Prince Thyme and squatted in front of him. I squeezed his hand more.

"Please stop talking nonsense now to His Highness!"

"Your Highness? Prince Thyme?" I can't see her, but she makes a spitting sound.

"Look who's talking here, the second child of the Royal family. That's good for nothing. It was your life that was dependent on your family. You are worthless unless His Royal Highness dies.  I suppose it's true that the crown prince became ill. Because all of a sudden, Her Majesty was eagerly looking for you."

"Stop talking nonsense to the second prince!" Why did he become quiet all of a sudden? His hands are shaking, too.

"You should be thankful for what happened to His Royal Highness. They now see you as their family." Then she exited the room with the two men after locking the door. I can hear her irritating laugh from where I am.

I'd heard numerous gossip about the second and third princes during my time in the palace, and they weren't very nice. The treatment of their parents might have contributed to the second prince's detachment from his brothers. I can understand him. He must be full enough to be treated like a replacement.

"The both of you, watch carefully in this door. Don't let them escape! I just need to fetch the other men who will help us." We should flee now before more men come to guard us; having these two men makes things easier.

"Let's get out of here." I broke the long silence in the room.

"Easier to say than to do." He sounds so lifeless. He must be really hurt by what the lady said.

"Just watch and see, Your Highness."

One of my previous training sessions was to learn how to deal with various types of knots in case this situation arose. They merely tied our hands behind our backs and our feet together for this one. I stood up just enough for my legs to pass over my arms; in that case, my hand from behind was placed in front of me. This will make it easier to untie the knots.

"Try giving your trust to me sometimes, Prince Thyme." The shock on his face is priceless when I'm untying the knot on his feet without the help of sharp tools.

"How did you do that?!"

"How come you don't know any of this? Untying knots is one of the training of a royal heir."

"What are you saying—!" Right after I untied his hand, one of the men opened the door and caught him.

"Konsam! They're escaping!" He immediately swung his knife towards us.

This is bad because I have no plan after untying ourselves.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

our summer vacation will end soon
(ノдヽ)
the only reason i miss school was my allowance 55555+

thanks for supporting. enjoy your week!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 4.1K 43
Sweetest LOVE 4 U [COMPLETE] Newwiee, Max, Bright and Gigie have the same target in life, which is moving from Phuket to Bangkok. Day months and yea...
60.8K 1.5K 59
Fa is the daughter of a high profile business man, Asnee Saetang. On the first day of school she met a girl named Gorya who soon became her closest...
76.2K 4.1K 28
" we met again may be cuz we are DESTINED ....don't you think so...." " you told me you were just with me cuz of my money...now i'm willing to give...
49.6K 2K 53
What happens when Sunoo strikes a secret deal with his bully? Sunoo had hoped for relief from Ni-ki's relentless bullying for quite a time, and in a...