M3GAN: Sophie James [1]

By M3GAN_Android

This is the first part of "Sophie James" dilogy. Hope you enjoy it, guys! Sophie James is a 10-year old girl... More

MAIN CAST
Warning!
Parents' Death Scene
Gemma's Introduction Scene
Gemma Takes Cady And Sophie Home Scene
Gemma, Cady And Sophie Talking Scene
M3GAN First Scene
Presenting M3GAN's Skills And M3GAN Says About Death Scene
Celia's Dog Bits Cady And M3GAN Kills The Dog Scene
M3GAN Comforts Sophie Scene
M3GAN And Sophie Playing Scene
M3GAN Talks With The Girls Scene
Gemma, Cady And Sophie's Argument Scene
Brandon's Death Scene
Argument With Celia Scene
M3GAN Talks To Sophie Scene
Celia's Death Scene
Gemma Finds Out That M3GAN Is A Murderer Scene
Sophie Loses It Scene
Gemma Talks to Tess Scene
M3GAN Escapes Scene
M3GAN Dance Scene
Ending Scene

Gemma Calling Tess And Lydia Arrives Scene

191 6 5
By M3GAN_Android

[Gemma packing Cady and Sophie's things off down the house, suddenly she hears Cady crying; her sadness grows; time skip, Cady and Sophie watching TV together, Gemma talking to Tess by their phones] 

Gemma: I can't believe this is happening. I'm not equipped to handle this. I don't even take care of my own plants. 

Tess: Have you heard from Ryan's parents? 

Gemma: Yeah, they called and offered to help, but, like, they live in Florida. They're kinda weird. I don't know what their deal is. I don't... I'm just trying to figure out a way to do this without getting fired. David's gonna shit blood when I ask for more time off. 

Tess: Yeah, I know, but, Jesus, Gem, you just lost your sister. 

Gemma: And we spent $100,000 of company funds on a product that he didn't even ask for. If we don't get this Petz prototype to him soon, he's going to sue us. 

Tess: Okay, I don't think you can be worrying about work right now, Gem. Right now, I think you just need to focus on Sophie and Cady. 

[bell rings] 

Gemma: Hold on. 

[Gemma comes to the door and openes them; Lydia standing in front of Gemma] 

Lydia: Hi. 

Gemma: Hi. 

Lydia: I'm Lydia. 

Gemma: Oh. The therapist? Sorry, yeah. Please, come in. 

[Lydia and Gemma coming in; Lydia sees Sophie and Cady watching TV] 

Lydia: And you both must be Cady and Sophie. Hi, look at you. Still on your pyjamas. 

Gemma: Yeah, they were just watching TV. 

Lydia: I see that. 

Gemma: So, how does this work? 

Lydia: I just need to observe the three of you together for half an hour, 40 minutes, or so. 

Gemma: Oh, okay. Doing what exactly? 

Lydia: Oh, just hanging out. Maybe playing with some toys or playing a game. Hey, Cady, Sophie, do you want to run and grab some toys to play with?

Sophie: We don't have any toys here. 

Gemma: I just unpacked a bunch this morning. I think they're just old. I don't think they play with them anymore. 

Lydia: What about these ones up here? 

Cady: Those aren't toys. They're Aunt Gemma's collectibles. You're not supposed to play with them. 

Gemma: That's okay. We can play with them. We can totally play with them. Do you want to play with them? You want to play... yeah. Play with it. No big deal. 

[Gemma opening one of toys and throwing it to the girls, Sophie catching it, Sophie and Cady rolling it to each other] 

Gemma: There's a level you have to pull on the bottom. 

Lydia: Maybe, Gemma, for the sake of the exercise, we might let the girls lead. 

Gemma: Yeah, I'm just explaining how it works. 

Lydia: Well, it's a toy. I'm sure it's not that complicated. That's great, girls.  Do you want to roll it also to Aunt Gemma? 

[Cady rolls the toy] 

Gemma: It's just that this is not what it was designed to do. It does other things. But yeah, totally. Let's just roll it on the ground like a tennis ball. Let's do that instead. 

[Gemma, Sophie and Cady rolling a ball to each other; time skip, Lydia and Gemma coming out of the house] 

Lydia: Uh, we'll do more sessions with the girls initially, but that can happen at your office or school. 

Gemma: Oh, yeah. I haven't had time to look into that yet. Nicole was homeschooling them, but, yeah, it's on my list. 

Lydia: Sorry, can I just ask, how close were you and your sister? 

Gemma: Oh. I don't know. 

Lydia: But you wanted this, right? To take custody? 

Gemma: Yeah, of course. 

Lydia: Okay, because the father's parents have said they're willing to take them, if you feel it's too much. 

Gemma: Wait, did they contact you? 

Lydia: It's no big deal, Gemma. They're just trying to be supportive. 

Gemma: If Nicole wanted Cady and Sophie to go to Jacksonville, she would have said so. 

Lydia: But even so, I need to make my own recommendations to the court as whether or not this is a safe space, so you're gonna need to make one or two adjustments in order for this to work. 

Gemma: Okay. 

[Lydia leaving; Gemma thinking] 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 465 38
Elodie's life changes at the turn of a doorknob when she is forced into joining a secret organization that claims to be protecting the Earth from ali...
149 4 23
In a futuristic world, the residents have no say. From birth, they are monitored and chosen for the jobs within society. Some have more potential tha...
354 102 15
**Featured on Wattpad's official BaddassReads page!** **Longlister for the Open Novella Contest of 2021!** "Congratulations, you are one of the few l...
3.5K 665 51
A dystopian young adult novel involving romance, secret experiments on human subjects, and a group of teenagers' will to survive. Reader Comments: "...