Not beside you

By Ridhima_Gehlot

The story starts from the marriage day of Bondita with Chandrachur. But Bondita runs away from her marriage... More

Introduction of the characters
Fighting for our dreams
Unknown person
Reunion after 8 years
Everything has changed
First Day of court
The Meeting
Mere Rakshak Babu
Hangout
The poison
Secret Meeting
Broken Hearts
Love Confession
A New beginning
The ring
The Driver
Fulfilling my promise
Plan execution
I am just unlucky in love
The Clue
I hate you Bondita Das !
Note
The accusation
The missing evidences
I am just fed up of this
The arrival of new guest
The savage Radha Bondita Das
The Mysterious Murder Case
The Punishment
Revenge completed
Preparation for Birthday celebration
Birthday celebration
Bondita ran from Roy Choudhury Haveli
Where is Radha ?
Panic attack
Aarif is here !
A mother's suffering
The Panchayat
The real culprit
Anirudh goes to meet Bondita
Radha is with Anirudh
The village fair
Radha's plan
Preparation for Anirudh's Birthday Celebration
Anirudh's Birthday party
The rooftop meeting
The stranger in the room
Anirudh Vs Aarif
Bondita and Aarif's argument
Goodbye ?
A father's promise
A shock to Bondita
Heartbroken Anirudh
Anirudh is missing
The Truth ( part 1 )
The truth ( part 2)
The peaceful night
Bondita got shot !

Protecting my loved ones

482 47 54
By Ridhima_Gehlot

Bondita was still asleep but then

Kon ho tum log ...... Ahhhhhh

Suddenly she heard Fatima's scream which made her got up immediately.

She saw that there were some men who were forcefully holding Fatima's hair making her scream in pain. She immediately got up from the bed and went near them.

Bondita - Kon ho tum ? Andar kaise aaye ? Aur chhodo meri Saheli ko.

Other men was about to hold Bondita too but Bondita punched him hard making him scream in pain. By his scream a lady came inside the room making Bondita shock.

Thakuma!

Thakuma came and held Bondita by her hairs. Bondita couldn't defend herself this time. She was taking her downstairs along with Fatima. In between Bondita asked

Bondita - Thakuma aap yaha kya kar Rahi hai ? Aur kaha le jaa rahi hai hume ?

Thakuma didn't payed attention to her question and dragged her out of the house. She pushed her a little.

As soon as Bondita got free from Thakuma's clutches she looked around to see. She saw there were  village people who were constantly staring her with angry eyes, the whole Roy Choudhury men including Anirudh.There was Chandrachur with some of his men and then her eyes went to Aarif.

He seemed to beaten brutally. He had bruises all over her face and one of his eyes was swelled up probably by the beating. Bondita immediately went to him and asked.

Bondita - Aarif tum theek ho ? Tumhe itni choote kaise lagi.

Aarif - Bondita inn logo ne mujhe mara hai.

He pointed towards Thakuma. By this Bondita fumed in anger. She went towards Thakuma and shouted.

Bondita - Apki himmat kaise hui Thakuma mere dost par haath uthaane ki.

Thakuma - Accha tujhe iski badi chinta ho rahi hai. Premi hai kya ye tera ?

Bondita - Bass Thakuma! Mein ab aur bardaah nahi karungi

Thakuma ( shoutingly) - Aur mein bardaah nahi karungi ki tu ek paraaye mard ke sath ek chhath ke neeche thi.

Bondita - Mein akeli nahi thi aur Aarif alag kamre mein tha aur mein aur meri saheli alag kamre mein. Aap log khud hi aaye the na hamare kamre mein. Apne dekha toh hoga hi.

Thakuma - par the toh tum log ek chhath ke neeche hi.

At this Bondita sighed irritatingly.

Thakuma - aur Bondita tumne humse jhuth bola. Tune kaha tha ki Teri saheli aa rahi hai par tune Hume iske baare mein nahi bataya.

Bondita - par Thakuma Maine apko kab bataya ki meri saheli aa rahi hai. Maine toh Bharat vapas lautne ke baad apse baat bhi nahi Kari.

Thakuma got nervous on this. Bondita smirked in mind because she knew that she got this information from the cooks.

She went and freed Aarif from Chandrachr's clutches then she went and freed Fatima. She was going inside the home but suddenly she heard villagers shouting.

Man - apavitra hai ye dono ladkiya. Ek paarye mard ke saath rahi hai puri raat.

Everyone - Sahi kaha maaro inhe.

They began throwing stones on Fatima. Before a stone could reach Fatima , Aarif came and hugged her preventing her from getting hurt.

Bondita was seeing all this and she began to panic. She pleaded the villagers to stop but they didn't. She was not getting anything what to do and how to save her friends.

Then suddenly she came in between her friends acting as a barrier, preventing them from being hurt. By this Anirudh was about to go to save Bondita but Trilochan held his hand and signalled him not to interfere.

Everyone was throwing stones on Bondita. Here Anirudh was having difficult time stopping him. He didn't knew why he was unable to see Bondita in pain.

Ahhhh.....

Suddenly one of the villagers threw a pointed stone which made Bondita scream in pain. Blood started flowing from her back.

By hearing Bondita's scream Aarif and Fatima looked towards Bondita. When Bondita opened her eyes she saw that they both were looking behind her with a shocking look. Bondita didn't understand the reason why they were looking behind her. She gave a questioning look to them to which Aarif answered.

Aarif - Bondita peeche dekho

Bondita turned and saw Anirudh who had just came in between her and was staring her. The villagers to stopped throwing stones as soon as Anirudh came in between her.

Anirudh who couldn't control anymore when he heard Bondita's scream. He came in the middle.

He was constantly staring her but then his eyes got attention of her back where the blood was flowing. He fumed in anger seeing that. He turned towards the villagers and shouted

Anirudh - Sharam nahi aati aap logo ko ! Bewajah inn aurton par pathaar phek rahe hai ! Thakuma jab tak Bondita se baat kar Rahi thi tab Tak mein chup raha kyuki ye inn logo ka aapsi maamla hai par ab jab 2 aurto ko bevajah apmaanit kiya ja raha hai, unhe nuksaan pauchaya ja raha hai toh mein ye bardaash nahi karunga !

Then one of the village man said.

Man - Par Barrister babu ye dono Puri raat uss ladke.........

He couldn't complete his sentence because Anirudh gave him a death stare which caused his words to die in his throat.

Anirudh - Aur iss baare mein mujhe koi baat nahi karni hai. Aap log ja sakte hai.

All the villagers left , only Thakuma and Chandrachur were left.

Anirudh - Thakuma aap bhi ja sakti hai

Thakuma - itna sab hone ke baad mein Bondita liye Bina yaha se nahi jaungi.

Anirudh - par mujhe nahi lagta apki poti apke sath jayegi aur mein ek Bondita ke sath zabardasti bhi nahi hone dunga.

Thakuma sighed in defeat and went because she knew Bondita will never willingly come with her and forcefully Anirudh will not let her go.

Now there was only Bondita, Fatima, Aarif and Anirudh.

Bondita came to Aarif and Fatima. Bondita kept a hand on Aarif's shoulder. By this fumed with anger.

Bondita - Aarif tumhe doctor ke pass chalna chahiye.

Bondita held her hand hand was proceeding to take him to the doctor but Aarif didn't move from his place. Bondita gave him a questioning look to which he folded his hands and said

Aarif - Mujhe maaf kardo Bondita, mere karan tumhare aur Fatima ke charitra par daag lag gaya.

Before Bondita could speak anything Anirudh came in between and said

Anirudh - inn sab ke zimmedar tum hi ho. Agar tum na hote toh in ladkiyon ke charitra par prashna khade nahi hote.

Bondita - Barrister babu aap mere dost se aise baat nahi kar sakte ! Isme dosh mere dost ka nahi samaj ki soch ka hai !

Anirudh - Tum samaj ki soch nahi badal sakti Bondita !

Bondita - Issi badlaav ke liye aayi hu mein ! ...... Issi badlaav ke liye !

Anirudh remembered how she coincidentally spoke the same dialogue which he spoke when he returned back to India 10 years before.

'Kyuki issi badlaav ke liye aaya hu mein..... Issi badlaav ke liye '

Anirudh - Bondita tum.......

He got interrupted by Aarif

Aarif - Aree... Aap toh vahi hai na jisse Maine uss din court ke bahar dekha tha.

Bondita ( confusingly) - Aarif tum mil chuke ho inse ?

Aarif - Ha Bondita. Uss din jab mein court ke kaam se Deenpur aaya tha tab inhone mujhse pucha tha ki mujhe koi help chahiye kya. Mein inse help lene hi vala tha ki mujhe tum dikh gayi.

Bondita - Ohh okay

Aarif - Par tum inhe kaise janti ho Bondita? Aur aap Bondita ko kaise jante hai?

He asked Bondita and Anirudh at the same time. Bondita answered his question nervously.

Bondita - vo... Vo Aarif ye vo hai

Aarif - Kon vo ?

Bondita - Yeh vahi hai..... Mere Sakha Babu.

Aarif - What !!!

Aarif got shocked hearing this. He started Anirudh from head to toe. Anirudh coughed a little to bring him back to reality. He forwarded his hands and said.

Anirudh - Hello myself Anirudh Roy Choudhury.

Aarif to shaked the hands and said

Aarif - Hello I am Aarif Mohammad, nice to meet you Anirudh

Anirudh - nice to meet you too Aarif.

Then Bondita interrupted them.

Bondita - Aarif tumhe bahut chot aayi hai. Hume doctor ke pass chalna chahiye.

Anirudh - Uski jarurat nahi, aap log mere Ghar chaliye Mera Bhai doctor hai vo apka ilaaj kar dega.

Bondita - hume apki madad ki zarurat nahi Barrister babu hum manage kar lenge.

Aarif understood why she was behaving in this way and thought not to interfere.

Bondita, Aarif and Fatima went to hospital and did their treatment. In the evening Aarif and Fatima were leaving back for their hometown. Bondita emotionally apologized to both of them. They both hugged her and Fatima told her that they will again come here.

Aarif - aur fir tumhare charitra ka kya ?

Fatima - koi baat nahi Aarif agli baar hum tumhe Ghar ke bahar Sula denge. Fir hum ek chhath ke neeche bhi nahi rahenge aur koi ham par ungli nahi uthayega.

They trio laughed at this. Bondita bid a bye to both and came to her home.

It was evening and was getting dark. She was about to go to sleep because of tiredness but the telephone rang.

Bondita - Hello

Bondita didi !!!!

Bondita - Tapur ! Kya hua tum itni ghabraayi Hui kyu ho ?

Tapur - Bondita didi vo..... vo.....

______________________________________

Hello readers 👋

Wishing a very Happy Diwali to all of you ❤️✨

Hello guys if you liked the chapter then please vote and comment. Tell me about your opinion or your guesses. It will give me motivation to write another chapter as soon as possible. Thank you so much for reading.

Precap - Tapur finded a clue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 9.6K 54
The story depicts late 19th century era of British India. It revolves around Barrister Anirudh Roy Chaudhary who marries a 11 year old girl Bondita i...
156K 6.6K 98
This ff was created on Colorstv's most popular show barristerbabu. Its totally based on my imagination. I am starting my story from Manorama and An...
38.7K 3.6K 46
ANIRUDH reluctantly left Bondita in Krishnanagar and left from there with heavy heart when Thakuma agreed to make Bondita study but not ready to send...
81K 5.9K 63
This is a fan fiction based on an Indian tv series "Barrister babu " aired on Colors tv. The story's background is 1920s and it deals with perils of...