FORCED MARRIAGE| by hobiqvn

By hobiqvn

"This is the only priceless thing I have to Impress my girl, don't you dare to touch it" he muttered to let L... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 14
Chapter_15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (final)

CHAPTER 7

476 15 2
By hobiqvn

As soon as we reached the end spot, I was surprised to see him already there but staying a few meters away from the end line, and waited for me to come, I directly pressed the brakes on the end line, and it was my win. As soon as I crossed him he again accelerated his car and reached the spot. 

I got out of the car as soon as he reached, and walked to him, “Why were you staying there, if it's your win?” I interrogate him with a very cold voice while making a questioning gesture with both of my hands. “I don’t let my WIFE lose even if I am in her opposition” he replied softly while resting his body on the front door of the car and lifting his right leg backwards to rest it on the car’s door. 

Sliding his right hand into his jeans front pocket, and smiling softly. Seeing and listening to this my heart fluttered and the heat of love ran in my whole body, so I suddenly turned my face and released a big sigh out there again and ran my all tens into my hair. 

“Let’s just go home” I said while turning back to him because my mind is not giving me free words to argue further. I walked without looking at him and sat into the car, looking at him by side eyes. I realized he is not standing there anymore, so I checked the driving seat of that car while lifting my physique a little from where I was seated but I didn’t find him there either. 

Suddenly while I was checking on him I heard a husky jejune voice from the right of my side, “I don’t want to drive anymore, will you please drop me at my place?” I turned to the window and I just got scared by finding him standing here. 

My heart skipped a beat and bumped as if it would come out of its home. I put my hand on my bosom due to this scary man and my mouth was wide open and I was breathing heavily. “Why would I drop you off, can’t you just drive yourself to your place?” I replied to him while pressing the start engine button to my right side and the steering’s left. 

I raced the car, and didn't let him sit in it. While looking at him, he was making so much innocent face looking at that too I didn’t melt. But “Get in the car or I will not take you home” I ordered him with a silly threat, while drifting the car to make the door at the side where he was standing and he didn't have to move to get to the door.

He gets in the car and she accelerates the car and they are on the way soon, the car was so silent as before Taehyung started to talk to her and she was in flow that she had replied to his each and every question unknowingly that whom she is talking to. He started the talk with her uncle. How did she end up with her uncle? 

I was 8 years old when my appa passed away, I love my dad so much, I didn’t knew that this man is so greedy and such a prideless person, when I grew up i get to know about the incident of before death of my dad, my uncle had already tortured him alot about all the properties and all, as my dad is the big son of my family and my uncle is the midst one, my younger uncle had caused death in his early twenties because of car accident. And then my father passed away because of my uncle, he claimed himself being harassed and tortured by my father but I believe that that’s not true at all.

My father was such an innocent soul I know on this earth, but he just got hatred from my uncle, even if he tried to care for him the most. When I was born, my uncle asked my dad to have me, but my dad refused to do so, because he was blessed by god with a child after 7 years of marriage. He cared for me and raised me like a princess.  

When my uncle's proposal of having me got rejected by my father, he started to harm me, hurt me, and push me to the death. And like this I grew up to 8, and my father died, because of the poison mixed in his food and liquid he consumes that is by my uncle.

I got to know this after I grew up to 18 by a maid working in my house from my father’s time. She worked for me and she still does, I don’t want him to be in front of me, I- I just hate him, hate him a lot.  

I don’t have words to explain the things he had done to me, I am having nightmares of what he had done to me. He even…. H-he even had r-ra-rap— she was cutted off by Taehyung and he asked her not to speak further about it. He asked her to stop the car. She stopped it aside of the road, and he turned to her, making his right leg up on the seat to face her while his foot was still hanging by the seat.

He hold her from her shoulders and turned her to himself, and wiped her tears with his thumb pad, while comforting her he spoke, “please don’t cry Y/n I cannot see you cry and don’t ever recall your past again, I am there, I am there for you, don’t worry, please don–” he stopped suddenly and his beat skipped because she hugged him tightly while burying her face into his shoulders and nape’s gap. And clutching her left hand onto his shirt tightly and her right hand escorted to his waist holding it tightly.

He comforts her, as by making his hand hold her as tightly as she does, and by stroking his long fingers on her middle lengthened hair from her head. “I will make him repay everything he has done to you. Shh…shh…calm down y/n” while tightening his grip on her more and shushing her. 

She was sobbing into his arms not loosing her grip on Taehyung, he was trying to calm her down by stroking and patting her back with his long fingers. He didn’t ask any further questions and just stayed still and quiet for sometime. 

“Let's just exchange the seats, I will drive you home” he said as she loosen her grip over him and separated himself from her. “But you just said you don’t wanna drive” she said with her sobbing voice. “I really don’t want to but seeing a daring crybaby, I have to drive” he said while teasing her to make her smile. 

And he succeeded in it, she smiled thoothies as he said this while putting her left hand on to her mouth and then cleaning her tears again. “So.. are you going to exchange the seats while still in the car or after getting out of the car?” He again teased her as she was not getting out of the car to exchange the seats. 

She immediately get off the car and he too, they both exchange the seats and Taehyung drove themselves to home, they firstly stopped at Y/n’s house as to drop her there, when he stopped the car there, he again turned to face her, “y/n please don’t cry again, it’s my order” he said while looking at her with straight face.

“The ‘please’ word is the ORDER word in your dictionary?” she asked with an adorable smile, he smiled back thoothies and became shy and looked down on his thighs. And she got out of the car. He stood there until she got in the house safely and her room’s light turned onn.

She never turned back to see him while on her way home, but he was just adoring her and admiring her and wanting to give his all the love to her. 

He smiled at the turning onn lights window and accelerated the car on the way back home. He soon got to his house, entering into his house he went to his room and while on the way to his room he asked one of the valets to come with him to his room. 

He soon got into his room and removed his shirt from himself and put it on his bed, the valet arrived, “yes sir?” she asked. “Where is that cape I had given to you to wash?” Before she could answer the question he spoke again, “and please give me two hangers or just order two figures” she immediately went to the main wardrobe of his house and brought two hangers and two figures to his room with the help of one of the bodyguards. 

“Thank you” he said to the valet, the valet got shocked by his appreciation and thanks, as he never had thanked anyone of the workers before. “Where is the cape?” Taehyung asked with a soft voice.

“That is in your personal wardrobe, may I help you get it out?” She informed him and asked him if he wanted any help. “No no it's fine, you can go now” he replied and she went away. He walked to the wardrobe and opened the door. He was not finding the cape and he already did the mess of his cupboard finding that cape.

He finally found the cape and was admiring the cape and imagining her from that night when he and she were out in the rain. And how she got shy of washing up in his bathroom. 

He first tucked his shirt onto the hanger which he had worn today for the race, the white colored shirt with black patterns on it. And then dressed that figure with that cape. And put both the things safely into his walking closet. 

He then called a maid from downstairs and asked her to clean all the mess he had created finding that cape, he sat on the chair out in his bedroom’s balcony, and was babbling, “when did this opportunity come to hug her again, god please make her mine by her heart not just for public” he was muttering all this and was re-calling and re-visualizing the moment when she hugged him. And not listening to anyone calling as the maid there was calling him for 10 minutes with pauses.

He suddenly choked by some sound and that was the sound of the maid, “SSSiiiirrrrrr” “y-yes?” “the wardrobe is all set now” she just wanted to say THIS. His imagination was ruined, huhhh…. “And?” he asked as he thought that there is something important. “And? And nothing” she replied. “For god sake, you just wanted to inform me about this?” he asked with the weirdest face as someone has already ruined the moment, although it's in imagination but then though.

“Okay go now” it was already late at night and not more than 1 in the morning, but he was still sitting on the balcony. The cold wind was flowing by and his hair was disturbing his opened eyes.

Y/N’s house:

Recalling the few hours ago, she chuckled at the moment and at the same time she was feeling embarrassed as she herself made a contract of not touching and she herself is lingering on him, “how can I do that?”

“Ohh god send some help, why am I feeling like I am falling for him for no reason?” she fingered her hair and laid down on her bed, she was playing with her hair strips rounding them around her fingers, she has no drop of sleep in her eyes, she was turning right and then left then right then left, switching the positions for sleeping but sleep is not getting any chance to get out from inside and show itself in her eyes. 

“God, why am I still awake, why is my sleep gone away? What should I do?” she murmured to herself while turning to her left and finally hugged the pillow, she was feeling comfort while hugging it, but still not getting sleep. 

THE SLEEP GONE AWAY…. BUT WWWWWWHHHHHYYYYY???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 7.2K 37
[𝐘𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 - 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 - 𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤] ❝ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍɪꜱᴇʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘʟᴇꜱꜱɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴜɴ❝ ❝ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ...
1.1M 48.3K 43
"I can't get my mind off you, I think I might be obsessed. The very thought of you makes me want to get undressed." --- "I felt his deep passion find...
422K 13.4K 35
" You really think that low of me " " Yes, y/n yes " he shouted at her "I really think that cheap of you because what did you in that project and wh...
183K 6.3K 64
Taehyung : You're worthless..I frickin' hate you! Jungkook : B-but what did I do!? Dive into the journey of two guys..their lives got entangled toget...