The Alien Hero of the Undergr...

By Logan2465

This story follows the storyline of if Ben 10 travelled the Underground with Frisk. Feel free to notify me of... More

Bio/Info
Prologue
Falling Down and The Ruins
Exploring The Ruins
Home?
Two Boneheads
More Puzzles!
Snowdin Town!
Grillby's and Waterfall!
Nearing the Altercation
Undyne's Fight and More
Hotland
Bombs, Spiders, and Dinner
Dance or Die!
Backstory & Judgement
Befriending the Fish
Big Date
True Lab

Waterfall Continued

356 5 2
By Logan2465

We go back to where we left off. The three humans walk by one area that had crystallized cheese, and into the next area. There, they see Sans standing next to a telescope.

Frisk: "Sans? What are you doing?"

Sans: "i'm thinking about getting into the telescope business. it's normally 50,000 G to use this premium telescope...but, since i know you, you can use it for free." He winks. "howzabout it?"

Frisk: "Why, thank you."

She goes to look through the telescope, but all she can see is red. She looks around with the telescope, but red is all she can see. When Frisk  gets herself away from the telescope, a black mark is around her left eye. Ben and Chara have to suppress the urge to laugh.

Frisk: "I didn't see anything."

Sans: "not satisfied? don't worry." He winks again. "i'll give you a full refund."

Frisk pouts and walks away from the telescope. As she walks over to Ben and Chara, they both are still struggling not too laugh.

Frisk: "What is up with you two?"

Chara: "N-Nothing." She snickers. "W-Why do you ask?"

Frisk: "Okay, what's going on?" She crosses her arms and makes eye contact with Ben. "You better tell me."

Ben: "J-Just look at t-the water." He snickers. "You'll s-see why."

Frisk's eyebrow raises, and she walks over to the edge of the water. She gets onto her knees and looks at the water, seeing the mark over her eye.

Frisk: "Dang it Sans!" She washes off the mark and looks back at Sans. "What was that for?"

Sans: "all's fair in love and prank war."

Ben: "Anyway, let's see what's down there." He points at the doorway next to Sans. "I think I see Nice Cream Guy down there."

Frisk silently, and grumpily agrees. As she walks by Sans, she sticks her tongue out at him.

=============================================================================================

After checking out Nice Cream Guy again, Frisk got a Nice Cream, with Ben putting the Punch Card in the box. The purchase leaves them at a total of 62 Gold.

They continue their way throughout Waterfall, encountering several monsters along the way. At one point, Frisk even finds the Ballet Shoes and puts them on, discarding the Toy Knife. The three also hear a conversation through the Echo Flowers discussing dreams.

They also have a short conversation with Papyrus as well. Apparently he told Undyne about what Frisk and Ben were wearing, expecting they would change clothes after a suspicious question like that.

They do read a sign before they go into the next area.

* "The power to take their SOULs. This is the power that the humans feared."

After that area, they make it to a small path with water surrounding both sides. As the three walk along this path, yellow tentacles rise up from the water. This makes Frisk nervous, and she grasps onto Ben's arm tightly.

Frisk: "I have a bad feeling about this."

Ben: "Just stay close."

After walking down the path a bit more, something starts to rise up from the water. The three turn to look and see that some large yellow creature, with big eyes and a slight blush, has risen from the water.

???: "Hey...there..." She says timidly. "Noticed you were...here..." Her face becomes all goofy. "I'm Onionsan! Onionsan, y'hear!"

Ben: "Hi Onionsan. We're just passing through here."

Frisk: "Yeah. We won't bother you."

As the three, including Onionsan, move along, Frisk can't help but still grip onto Ben's arm tightly.

Onionsan: "You're visiting Waterfall, huh! It's great here, huh! You love it, huh!"

Ben: "Yeah, it's great." He sighs. 'This guy is pretty annoying.'

Onionsan: "Yeah! Me too! It's my Big Favorite."

Onionsan continues to follow the three down the path in the water.

Onionsan: "Even though, the watered getting so shallow here...I have to sit down all the time, but..." She puts on a goofy smile again. "He-hey! That's OK! It beats moving to the city! And living in a crowded aquarium! Like all my friends did!"

Chara: "Wow. I feel bad for her."

Onionsan: "And the aquarium's full, a-anyway, so even if I wanted to, I..." She pauses for a moment. "That's okay though, y'hear! Undyne's gonna fix everything, y'hear! I'm gonna get out of here and live in the ocean! Y'hear!"

Ben: 'Does she not realize me and Frisk are humans?'

The four reach the end of the path, with Onionsan forced to stay at the water.

Onionsan: "Hey...there...That's the end of this room." She waves. "I'll see you around! Have a good time!"

Frisk: "Bye Onionsan!" She waves back. "It was nice meeting you!"

Ben: "Goodbye." He also waves.

Onionsan continues to wave as she descends into the water, disappearing completely.

Frisk: "I feel bad for her, having to stay in that cramped water."

Chara: "Tell me about it."

Ben: "And it seems she wouldn't mind if we had our souls harvested."

Chara: "Like all the other monsters down here."

Ben: "Let's just not think about that. We need to keep moving. Undyne is likely on our trail."

They move into the next area, where they walk past a monster in the corner. Despite being in the corner, a battle is commenced.

* Shyren hides in the corner, but somehow encounters you anyway.

Frisk: "This one seems shy, but not as much as Nabstablook."

Chara: "Nabstablook?"

Ben: "A ghost monster." He hits ACT, then Check.

* SHYREN - 7 ATK  2 DEF
* Tone deaf. She's too ashamed to sing her deadly song.

Shyren doesn't say anything other than "hum hum", before sending out a few attacks in the shape of a music note, which doesn't come close to Ben or Frisk.

* Shyren thinks about doing karaoke by herself.

Chara: "I'm curious as to what it meant by "Deadly Song"."

Frisk: "Let's hope we don't find out." She hits ACT, then Hum.

Frisk hums a bit, which makes Shyren follow the hum as well.

Shyren: "Si re, si re, si mi, si mi."

Shyren sends out much more music notes than last time, but it isn't a problem for Ben or Frisk, since they're pretty easy to dodge.

* Shyren seems much more comfortable singing along.

Instead of just ending the battle, Frisk decides to hit ACT and Hum again. She continues to him, with Shyren humming along. This causes more monsters to show up, with the whole thing becoming a concert of some kind.

Ben: "Frisk, what are you doing?"

Frisk: "I'm having some fun." She puts her hands on her hips. "Got a problem with it?"

Ben: "Nope, just curious."

Shyren is humming along, but much louder and more confidently.

Shyren: "Si Fa, Si Fa, So Fa So, Mi Re Re."

Shyren does the same attack, which Ben and Frisk avoid easily.

In the background, the three humans see that Sans is selling tickets. All of which are made of toilet paper.

Ben: "Guess he found a way to start paying off his tab."

Chara: "No wonder he was charging 50,000 Gold for people to use his telescope."

Ben decides to join the fun, and he hits ACT and Conduct. Ben starts waving his arms wildly while Frisk and Shyren hum and the crowd eats it up.

Frisk: "Now what are you doing?"

Ben: "I can't let you have all the fun."

Frisk giggles as she continues to hum with Shyren.

Shyren: "Si Fa, Si Fa, So Fa So, Mi Re Re."

Shyren, again, sends the same attack that Ben and Frisk dodge easily.

Chara: "You guys seem to be having fun."

Ben: "Yeah, but I think it's about time we stopped." He turns to Frisk. "What do you think?"

Frisk: "Yeah. That would be nice."

Ben hits MERCY, then Spare, ending both the concert and the battle.

* YOU WON!
* You earned 0 XP and 30 Gold.

Without anything to say, they go over to a sign beside the doorway going North.

* (The northern room hides a great treasure.)

Chara: "Sounds interesting." She floats into the room. "Let's go."

Ben and Frisk quickly follow her, and they see a piano with some of it's keys labeled. Dot, left arrow, down arrow, right arrow, and up arrow. There's also another sign on the wall.

* (A haunting song echoes down the corridor...Won't you play along?)

Ben: "So we have to check down the hall for something?"

Frisk: "I guess."

The three then go down and to the right, where they see more info about SOULS.

* This power has no counter.
* Indeed, a human cannot take a monster's SOUL.
* When a monster dies, its SOUL disappears.
* And an incredible power would be needed to take the SOUL of a living monster.

Ben: "That probably just solidified the fear. The fact that humans couldn't do the same instilled an unjust fear towards monsters."

* There is only one exception.
* The SOUL of a special species of monster called a "Boss Monster."

Frisk: "Oh yeah. That's the type of monster that Toriel is."

* A Boss Monster's SOUL is strong enough to persist after death...
* If only for a few moments.
* A human could absorb this SOUL.
* Buy this has never happened.
* And now it never will.

Chara: "Alright, enough of history class. Let's keep going."

In the next room, they find a statue that is getting rained on. The three look at it for a moment, before moving into the next room. There they find a trash can full of umbrellas, with a sign next to it saying "Please take one".

As Ben picks up an umbrella, he starts thinking about the piano room and the statue.

Ben: "I wonder..."

Ben walks back to the area with the statue, Frisk and Chara following behind him. As Ben is puts the umbrella on the statue, Frisk and Chara question his actions.

Chara: "What are you doing?"

Frisk: "I'm confused as well."

Ben: "Just give it a moment." He backs up from the statue. "And listen."

After a few short moments, a tune starts playing from a music box inside the statue.

Hearing this tune, Chara recalls several memories with Asriel. How they would play all day, everyday. Constantly getting into silly antics. But there's one specific memory. The day that Asriel gave her the Golden Locket.

Asriel: "There. Now we'll be best friends forever."

Chara clutches the locket that still hangs around her neck. Tears start to form, but she quickly wipes them clean with her sleeve before composing herself.

After about a minute of standing there, listening to the music box, symbols begin to appear above the statue. Dot, up arrow, right arrow, dot, down arrow, down arrow, and right arrow.

Ben: "That must be it. The code to find the treasure." He starts walking back with Frisk and Chara. "What do you guys think it might be?"

Frisk: "Maybe it's a lot of gold." She turns to Chara. "What do you think?"

Chara: "H-Huh? Oh, yeah." She stops playing with the locket. "Maybe it's a legendary artifact of some kind."

Ben: "All good guesses, all good guesses." They reach the room with the piano. "Personally, I hope it's some gold."

Ben approaches the piano, and he presses the seven keys that the statue showed. Once he played those seven keys, a secret doorway opened up in front of them.

Chara: "Nice."

The three go into the room, and they see a large red artifact in the far end of the room.

Ben: "I guess Chara was right." He tries to grab it, but when he does, it teleports back to it's spot. "What the? How'd that happen."

Text suddenly appears in front of him, saying "You're carrying too many dogs.".

Ben: "What the heck? What does that mean?"

He opens up his inventory, and he sees that he now has an item called "Annoying Dog". He clicks the INFO button.

* "Annoying Dog" - Dog.
* A little white dog.
* It's fast asleep...

Frisk: "Where did it come from?"

Chara: "And how did it get into your inventory?"

Ben: "Don't know, but I can't get the artifact if it's in my inventory."

Ben chooses DROP and Annoying Dog comes out. The moment it comes out of his inventory, Annoying Dog wakes up and goes up to the Legendary Artifact. The Annoying Dog then absorbs the artifact before running off.

Chara: "Well, that happened."

Ben: "If you hadn't said that, I wouldn't have believed it myself."

Frisk: "Well, I suggest we go back now. It's not like we can get the artifact anyway."

Ben: "Yeah, let's keep going."

=============================================================================================

They make their way back to the umbrellas, and Ben and Frisk each take one for themselves. As they walk through the rain, they find Monster Kid standing by himself in the rain.

Monster Kid: "Yo, you guys have umbrellas? Sweet!" He runs up between Ben and Frisk. "Let's go!"

Ben: "All right then." The three start walking again. "So, how are you doing today?"

Monster Kid: "I'm doing good! Thanks!"

After a few more moments of walking, Monster Kid starts talking again.

Monster Kid: "Man, Undyne is sooooooo cool. She beats up bad guys and NEVER loses."

Frisk: "She sounds strong, and really tough."

Monster Kid: "She is!" He laughs. "If I was a human, I would wet the bed every night knowing she was gonna beat me up!"

Chara: 'This Undyne sounds like she's gonna be a real problem for Ben and Frisk. She might even force Ben to use the Omnitrix.'

As the humans and Monster keep moving, Monster Kid stops in front of an Echo Flower as the other three keep moving. Monster Kid quickly catches back up with them and starts talking.

Monster Kid: "So, one time, we had a school project where we had to take care of a flower. The king - we had to call him "Mr. Dreemurr" - volunteered to donate his own flowers."

Chara: 'Sounds like dad alright.'

Monster Kid: "He ended up coming to school and teaching the class about responsibility and stuff."

Frisk: "Really? He sounds pretty cool."

Monster Kid: "Yeah, but do you know what that got me thinking? How COOL would it be if UNDYNE came to school!? She could beat up all the teachers!!"

Ben: "Now THAT sounds like a fun day at school."

Monster Kid: "Yeah, but she probably wouldn't. She's too cool to ever hurt an innocent person!"

Ben and Frisk quietly disagree as the four continues their trek through Waterfall. They even eventually pass by a large castle, which Ben and Frisk assumed was the King's. The four admire it for a few moments, before continuing.

They reach the next area, where another trash can filled with umbrellas is located. Ben and Frisk then place their umbrellas in it, and the four walk up to a steep ledge.

Monster Kid: "Yo! This ledge is way too steep."

Ben: "Yeah. We'll have to think of a way to get over."

Ben, Frisk, Chara, and Monster Kid start brainstorming. Ben even considers just transforming into and alien, but Monster Kid beats him to it.

Monster Kid: "Yo, you wanna see Undyne, right?"

Frisk: "Sure?"

Ben: "Definitely."

Monster Kid: "Then climb on my shoulders."

Ben: "Okay?"

Ben carefully climbs on top of Monster Kid's shoulders and pulls himself up to the ledge. He also helps Frisk get up as well.

Frisk: "How are you gonna get up?"

Monster Kid: "Yo, go on ahead. Don't worry about me." He starts running off. "I always find a way through!"

The three humans start making their way into the next area.

Ben: "I feel bad for Monster Kid. Living without any arms is probably a nightmare."

Chara: "He's probably used to it though."

Frisk: "Maybe." She sees more monster history info. "Oh, look. There's more."

* The humans, afraid of our power, declared war on us.
* They attacked us suddenly, and without mercy.

They continue to read the next section of text, but Ben notices that Chara is incredibly angry right now.

* In the end, it could hardly be called a war.
* United, the humans were too powerful, and us monsters, too weak.
* Not a single SOUL was taken, and countless monsters were turned to dust...

Ben: "Dust?"

Chara: "When monsters die, they turn to dust."

Frisk: "That's pretty...morbid."

Chara: "Yeah."

* Not a single SOUL was taken, and countless monsters were turned to dust...

Ben: "And of course, history said otherwise." The three start moving onto the next area, onto a bridge. "They claimed at least two souls were taken."

Chara: "Yeah."

Ben: "Hey, are you okay? You seem more...aggravated all of a sudden."

Chara: "I'm fine. Just some stuff a long time ago."

Ben: "Okay. But if you ever need to talk, you can always talk to us."

Chara: "I know." She smiles. "And I'm very grateful."

They are suddenly interrupted when some blue dots appear around Ben and Frisk. They huddle together, and suddenly several spears come from those dots, making Frisk jolt. Then, they suddenly see Undyne standing on another bridge below them and to the right.

Frisk: "Time to go?"

Ben: "Yup!"

Ben quickly grabs Frisk's hand and the two start running, with Undyne following them and summoning more spears along the way. They narrowly dodge them as they appear.

Ben: "How does she keep finding us!?"

Frisk: "Well, she is the captain of the Royal Guard."

The three keep moving through the maze of bridges, having to dodge spears coming out of the ground along the way. They soon find themselves at a dead end after a long run. Ben and Frisk are currently panting like crazy.

Chara: "Oh crap." She looks over the edge. "Yeah, that's a long fall."

Ben: "Are you freaking kidding me!?" He pants more before composing himself. "We ran all this way, just for it to be a dead end!?"

Chara: "Yeah, it appears so."

Frisk: "That's just fantastic." She says sarcastically before composing herself. "I guess we gotta head back."

Ben: "Yeah, guess so." They start walking back the way they came. "Let's just hope we don't bump into tall, dark, and creepy again."

As they start walking back, they stop, because they have bumped into tall, dark, and creepy again.

Ben: "Oh, you've gotta be kidding me."

The four just stand there, silently waiting for something to happen. Ben decides to break the silence.

Ben: "I don't suppose you're up for negotiation, are you?"

Undyne stays silent, then puts up her hand. She suddenly shoots her hand down, which sends down two spears from the sky. This makes Ben and Frisk jolt, but they realize that nothing has happened.

Ben: "Ha!" He points mockingly at Undyne. "You missed!"

The bridge suddenly begins to shake tremendously. Ben facepalms.

Ben: "Me and my big fat mouth."

The bridge gives way, and Ben quickly grabs onto Frisk as the two descend into the pits below. Chara flies after them, going as fast as she can to reach them. The two scream as they descend. Ben tries to activate the Omnitrix, but he suddenly blacks along with Frisk.

=============================================================================================

Ben and Frisk wake up, but in a very familiar place. However, everything looks like it's out of the pages of a story book. And music from the music box is playing again.

Ben: "Wait, this is back at the ruins." He stands up, helping Frisk up. "How did we get here? And that music from the music box is playing again."

Frisk: "I don't know." She gasps, and points over at the ground a few feet away. "That looks like Chara!"

Ben looks over, and he does see Chara, who seems to have just fallen down. Ben tries to approach her, but he isn't able to move from where he's standing.

Ben: "I can't seem to move." He starts yelling. "Hey Chara!"

She doesn't respond, and just groans in pain.

Frisk: "Wait. Maybe this was when Chara fell into the Underground."

Ben: "So we're currently in one of her memories. Cool."

They hear some footsteps, and they see a short figure enter the area.

???: "It sounded like it came from over here." The figure notices Chara on the ground, and runs over to her. "Oh, you've fallen down, haven't you?"

Chara weakly nods as the figure helps her to her feet, draping her arm over their shoulder. The figure starts walking away with Chara.

Chara: "M-My name is C-Chara."

???: "Chara, huh? That's a nice name. My name is..."

That's when the memory starts falling apart, then Ben and Frisk black out again.

=============================================================================================

Ben and Frisk suddenly jolt awake, with Ben still holding onto Frisk. They see Chara sitting a couple of feet away.

Ben: "That was when you fell down into the Underground, right?"

Chara: "Yeah. A little over ten years ago for you."

Ben: "Who was the person that helped you?"

Chara: "I..." She hesitates, and turns away. "I don't feel like talking about."

Frisk: "Alright." She and Ben get up. "But don't forget what we said."

Chara nods as the three start walking through the dump. Chara floats over the flowing water while Ben and Frisk roll up their pants and walk through it.

Frisk: "There's a lot of trash here."

Ben: "Yeah. It must've gotten down here through an underground waterway of some kind."

Chara: "Yeah, probably."

As they continue through the dump, they pass by a rusted bike and an old and beat-up desktop computer. They also walk up to an old cooler. It has no brand logo on it, and it shows no signs of wear.

Ben: "Wanna see what's inside?"

Frisk and Chara nod, and Ben opens up the cooler. Inside are freeze-dried space food bars. Ben takes one, and offers one to Frisk. She declines, and they start making their way out of the dump. They also pass by an anime DVD case. Desperate claw marks cover the edges.

Frisk: "Someone really wanted that."

They pass by a dummy along the way out. They're about to leave the dump, but are stopped when the dummy suddenly appears from the water in front of them. He also seems incredibly angry.

???: "Hahaha...Too intimidated to fight me, huh!?"

Ben: "Actually, I didn't even know you were alive. What are you anyway?"

???: "I am a ghost that lives inside a DUMMY. My cousin use to live inside a DUMMY, too. Until, YOU CAME ALONG!"

Frisk: "Uh, what are you talking about?"

???: "When you talked to them, they thought they were in for a nice chat. But the things you SAID! Horrible. Shocking! UNBELIEVABLE! It spooked them right out of their dummy!"

Chara: "What is this guy talking about?"

Frisk: "I think he's talking about a Dummy Toriel showed us."

???: "Hey, you two!" He yells at Frisk and Chara. "Stop talking about my cousin behind his back!"

The three humans are a bit shocked at the dummy being able to see Chara, but not too surprised.

???: "HUMANS!" He turns to Chara. "And fellow ghost." He turns back to the living ones. "I'll scare your SOULS out of your body!" He starts a battle.

* Mad Dummy blocks the way!

Wasting no time, Ben hits ACT and Check.

* MAD DUMMY - 7 ATK -40 DEF
* Because they're a ghost, physical attacks will fail.

Chara: "Makes sense."

Mad Dummy: "Futile. Futile! FUTILE!"

Several small dummies appear, and they shoot magical balls at the two humans. Ben and Frisk dodge them, and more dummies show up. Ben and Frisk repeatedly dodge the attacks from several sets of dummies, and several more sets of dummies show up behind them. Ben and Frisk dodge the ones behind them, and some are able to hit Mad Dummy, making him angry.

Mad Dummy: "OWWW, you DUMMIES!!! Watch where you're aiming your MAGIC attacks!" He gets all quiet. "Hey! You three! Forget I said anything about MAGIC!!!"

* Mad Dummy is looking nervous.

Ben: "Too late."

Frisk: "So we'll be able to beat him by having the attacks hit him."

Frisk hits ACT, then Talk.

Frisk: "Hey there, Mr. Mad Dummy."

Mad Dummy doesn't respond. He doesn't seem much for conversation. No one seems happy with this.

Mad Dummy: "I'll defeat you and take your SOULS!"

Dummies appear from the front, left, right, and behind, each with a few seconds between each set of dummies. Ben and Frisk dodge the magical attacks of each set with minor difficulty, and the last ones hitting Mad Dummy.

* Mad Dummy is bossing around his bullets.

Ben: "He needs some anger management classes or something."

Frisk & Chara: "Mhm."

Ben hits MERCY, then Spare, which does nothing.

Mad Dummy: "I'll use your SOULS and cross the barrier!"

The same attack as last time, but after the magic attacks hit Mad Dummy, he starts floating around in an attempt to minimize the chance of being hit. Without wasting time, Frisk hits MERCY and Spare.

Mad Dummy: "I'll stand in the window of a fancy store!"

Dummies appear from the left and right, with Ben and Frisk moving forward to dodge them. This happens two more times, with them moving down and then back up. Then, several sets of dummies appear beneath them. They dodge from right to the left, at the same time Max Dummy is moving in that direction. Several magical attacks hit Mad Dummy.

* Mad Dummy is hopping mad.

Chara: "We can see that."

Ben hits MERCY, then Spare.

Mad Dummy: "THEN EVERYTHING I WANT WILL BE MINE!!!"

The attacks just keep coming, with some dummies just charging at them, trying to hit Ben and Frisk. Mad Dummy starts flying around faster and faster in anger. Eventually, Mad Dummy has had enough of the dummies and assembles a meeting.

Mad Dummy: "HEY GUYS!" Several dummies appear. "Dummies. Dummies! DUMMIES! Remember how I said NOT to shoot at me? Well...FAILURES! YOU'RE FIRED! YOU'RE ALL BEING REPLACED!!!" The dummies go away. "Hahaha. Hahaha! HAHAHA! Now you'll see my true power: Relying on people that aren't garbage!"

* Mechanical Whirs fill the room.

Frisk: "I don't like the sound of that."

Ben: "In my experience, it's never a good sign."

Ben hits MERCY, then Spare.

Mad Dummy: "DUMMY BOTS! MAGIC MISSILE!"

Chara: "Wait, what?"

Robot dummies appear behind them, and they disappear after summoning missiles. Ben and Frisk have to go in circles a few times, and after that, the missiles go away, missing Mad Dummy.

Ben: "That.." He pants. "That was unexpected."

Frisk: "Let's hope we can get out of this in one piece."

After a while, Mad Dummy gets hit by several missiles, claiming that these new guys were worst than the last ones. Luckily, Ben and Frisk are able to avoid any damage.

Mad Dummy: "Who cares? Who cares!? WHO CARES!? I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!!!" He makes a Knife appear. "I HAVE KNIVES!!!"

Mad Dummy throws the knife at them, which is pretty easy to avoid. Mad Dummy just floats there now.

Mad Dummy: "I'm...I'm out of knives." He starts flailing around. "BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER!!! YOU TWO CAN'T HURT ME, AND I CAN'T HURT YOU TWO! YOU'L BE STUCK FIGHTING ME..." He suddenly stops. "Forever. Forever! FOREVER!"

He starts cackling while flailing around. As Ben, Frisk, and Chara try to come up with a plan, something rains down on Mad Dummy.

Mad Dummy: "Wh...What the heck is this!?" He readjusts himself. "Ergh! Acid Rain!?! Oh, FORGET IT! I'm outta here!"

Mad Dummy floats away, and just after he leaves, Nabstablook suddenly appears.

Frisk: "Nabstablook!"

Ben: "Hey! What are you doing here?"

Nabstablook: "...sorry, i interrupted you, didn't i?"

Ben & Frisk: "What, no!"

Nabstablook: "as soon as i came over, your friend immediately left..." He sees Chara. "oh. i see you made another ghost friend. i guess you don't want me around anymore." He starts fading away. "oh no..."

The battle ends. However, there isn't the usual "YOU WIN!" thing at the end.

Nabstablook: "well....i'm going to head home now...oh, um. you can "come over" if you want. but no pressure. i understand if you're busy. it's fine. no worries. just thought i'd offer."

Ben & Frisk: "We will. Don't worry!"

Nabstablook: "o-okay. I'll see you then."

Nabstablook floats off, leaving a confused Chara. It also leaves Ben and Frisk really wanting to make Nabstablook feel better.

Chara: "Who was that?"

(Ben's Items: Pie, Cinnamon Bun, and Astronaut Food.)
(Frisk's Items: Pie, Spider Donut, Nice Cream, and Snow Piece.)

Box: Punch Card.

That's the end of the chapter. See you in the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.2K 40
When a human fell into the UNDERGROUND, a journey begins... Explore the five terrains, encounter monsters and this fills you with DETERMINATION. (A/N...
146K 4.5K 58
It's kind of a Sans x reader. I named the character. Oops. Welp, here we go! This has potential I promise. Just give it a chance. Please.
5.5K 179 11
DISCONTINUED (for now, at least) • • • You and your younger sister, Frisk, fell into a hole atop Mt. Ebott. You didn't realize the journey you just b...
24.7K 642 31
A young child fell into the Underground once again Back to the bed of flowers, where it all began What will they say? What will they do? "heh...yer...