F.R.E.E.

By beyonce4_kids

Read to find out !! More

®Characters®
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
⚛⚛⚛
19.
✨✨✨
20
21

12.

226 9 6
By beyonce4_kids

Thursday April 4, 2022

Beyonce POV (4:30pm) 

📍Beyonce House📍 

I have wiped my eyes 1 million times today. After kamryn got took I didn't eat anything or sleep. I tried tracking her phone but I couldn't. She never shared her location with me because she's always with me. 

Lanï won't eat and she cries herself to sleep. I told everyone what happened. They're all staying here until sometime. I don't even know at this point. 

Its all my fault. I should have grabbed her. she should have been by me and not behind me. I cried in my hands. I kept staring out the window like she's going to pop up. I called the police but they said we could do anything because it hasn't been 24 hours yet. 

I told they dumb asses she was kidnapped and I was right there but they said she might come back home soon since she's 14 and that she could've jus ran away. I kept telling them that this wasn't a run away but that's how they kept looking at it. 

I told them to check the cameras at the mall but they said it wasn't any footage of anything happening that day at the time we were there. 

They took my fucking daughter. My room door opened but I didn't t move from my spot. 

"bey I know kamryn jus got kidnapped but I made reservations for us tonight. If you want to I can cancel them and do it a different day" jay said rubbing my back. 

As much as I want too cancel i can't because I planned something too. I can't get my refund back from the hotel we were going to. I mean it wasn't that much money but I still don't like wasting it no matter how much money I have. 

"n-no" I said and wiped my tears away. "let's do it.  I know your hurting too amd your trying to be here for me but they try to enjoy this tonight" I said. 

Am I being selfish? I mean my daughter jus got kidnapped and im finna celebrate my anniversary. 

" are you sure bey" he asked me. I nodded my head and went to get ready. "ok well were jus going out to dinner" he said. I nodded my head. 

I'm jus gon where a simple dress. I heard lanï calling for her 'mommy' or sister. I never really had the chance to ask her if she was her sister or her real daughter.

She started crying when kamryn didn't respond because she isn't here then I heard her cries get louder meaning she's coming my way. 

Once she starts crying I cant get her to stop she jus cries herself to sleep. 

I met her halfway she was by my door. I picked her up as she kept crying the word 'mommy'. 

" its okay baby. She's coming back okay. She's going to come back to you wanna know why" I asked. I have never tried this before so I hope it works. 

She nodded her head. Her cries quiet down but the tears didn't stop. 

" because your her baby. She's not going to leave you forever. I know its feel like its going to be forever but its not baby girl I promise" I said. Part of my chest was showing and she laid her head on it. I rubbed her back walking around the room. 

Once she went to sleep I took off her sleeper cause she was sweating. Ill take her a bath in the morning or later tonight. She only had on her t shirt. I seen a couple of briuses on her leg. 

What the fuck!?? They didn't look like no fall bruise the look like some one did something. 

I laid her down and turned in the fan. I out the cover over her so she wouldn't get cold. I hope she don't catch a cold..

"Mama" I heard. I turned around and seen blue standing there with her head down playing with her fingers. 

"yes" I said wiping my forehead to move the hair that was in my face.  

"I miss kamryn" she said and covered her face with her hands. I walked up to her and picked her up. Awww my big baby. She wrapped her legs around my waist and cried in my shoulder. 

"I know baby. I'm trying to get her back okay. Imma try harder. I miss her too. I'm trying to fund her baby" I said rubbing her back. She continued crying. I sat down at my vanity and rocked her back and forth putting her to sleep. 

She was soon sleeping and I laid her next to lanï. 

I got finished getting dressed. It took me longer than I expected cause I kept crying and was having to restart my make up but I got done then got dressed in a Alexander Wang dress, a Calvin Klein jacket, my YSL pumps and a white purse that I jus grabbed. 

Jay jus had on all black nothing to crazy. 

Kamryn POV

I was sleeing on the clouds when I felt something slap me. I sat up and seen a girl I didn't know in front if me. 

"Get up and take a shower. Put that on and when you done knock on the door" she said had walked out. 

I got up and went to the closet first to get my phone. I looked and seen the drawer that I put it in was open. I looked in it and it wasn't there. I looked everywhere and didn't see it. 

I started crying. That was my only way out of here. I couldn't do anything right now. I feel so useless. I got up and went in the bathroom. I seen a toothbrush and things to do your hygiene with. 

At least they nice enough to give me a toothbrush. 

I got on the shower and did neat I had to do. Once I got you to out on the lotion he gave me and the new silver laced pantie set. I didn't want to wear this but I had to put it on. It felt so uncomfortable. 

I picked up the dress and it looked like it was for a stripper. Im not putting this on. Someone came threw the door and I turned my head. I seen it was Tasha. 

"I'm not putting that on" I said pointing to it. 

"yes you are now hurry up we have things to do" she said. She didn't leave she jus stood there on her phone. 

"I'm not putting that on" I said shrugging my shoulders and sat on the bed. She looked at me for a second and walked out the room. She came back with lyndall. 

"Kamryn I'm not gonna play with you out the damn dress on!" He yelled. 

"I'm not putting that on. I'm not a damn stripper!" I yelled back. I'm tired of they bullshit. 

"bitch-" he said. I flinched when he cocked his hand back finna hit me. 

"come on Lyndall. We need her to look good don't mess her face up" some dude said coming in the room stopping him. 

"okay since you don't wanna put the dress on come out here wi th what you have on" he said. 

"no" I said simply. I'm not going out there if I pour this dress on or not. I feel more safer here in this room by myself then out there with all of them. 

Tasha walked up to me and grabbed my neck. She squeezed it until I couldn't breathe. "You gon put the fucking dress on and walk out this fucking room." She said. I scratched her hand trying to get her off of me. "are you gonna do it" she asked. I nodded my head jus so she can let me go. 

Once she let me go I coughed meaning over with my hands on my knees. Fuck. My throat hurts now. 

"Get to it" she said and they walked out. I put the dress on and looked in the mirror. 

I feel like a slut. 

I'm so uncomfortable in this shit. Its cute but it won't for me. I walked out the bathroom and knocked on the door lightly. 

They didn't even give me no shoes. I'm jus bare footed. I rolled my eyes at the thought. If my feet get dirty imma cry. My feet has never been dirty before. 

The girl opened the door and told me to follow her. I did and we went to like this room where plenty men where. I turned around but the girl grabbed my hand. 

"dont. That will jus make lyndall mad and I'm sorry for slapping you. He made me do it" she said. I looked at her and seen she had her head down. 

I nodded. I'm not talking to nobody. Its best if I keep quiet. 

"and she is the best girl I got here. She only takes two people at a time so if you want her you gotta give yo money up" lyndall said over a speaker. People was in here smoking drinking. All these men looked dirty and way over 20. 

This room smells like weed and ass. Some of these girls in here didn't wash they ass right. I didn't make any factual expressions or nothing. 

The girl started walking to the line of girls so I followed. 

Why don't him if these girls have on stripped outfits. There's is nothing but a shirt dress. I would have taken that instead of this see through ass shit. 

"Candy step forward" Tasha said. I don't know where they at. The first girl stepped up and some people cheered for her. "If you want candy go get her. Her price is $1,500 from everyone that goes with her" about three boys got up and went to her and she out her head down. 

So he selling girls body for money. This night already famous and play in movies, what more do he want from the world. 

5 more people went before me. I was scared ass shit but I kept on my regular face. 

"Kammy baby girl step forward" he said to me. I cringed at the name. I hesitated before I stepped forward but I did. 

"if you want kamryn go get her. Her price is $400,000 from both guys " Lyndall said. Two guys came and took my hand. They tried pulling me to once if the curtains but I didn't move. 

"Aye say manee. Why this birch ain't moving" one of the guys said. Because I don't want to go with yall.. dumbass

I felt someone touch my arm. I looked and seen it was the girl that slapped me. She gave me the eyes that said 'jus go'

I signed and let them pull me. We went behind a silver curtain and it was like a bed and a tv. fuck we need a tv for?!

They sat on the bed while I stayed standing up. I hugged myself. I'm finna cry. 

"come here baby. Ain't we ain't gon bite" this black man said. He was really black like a burnt biscuit, like the bottom of my shoes, like matte black. Some of his teeth was black and the rest was yellow and rotten and he was dirty. 

"yea come over hear and sit in between us" the other man said. I looked at him and he looked cleaner than the other man. He was lightskined with waves and he had gold teeth in his mouth. He had on some cheap ass cologne that messed dirty my nose. 

I covered my mouth when I sneezed.

"Come in over hear" the dirty man sais. I shook my head. I stood where I was at. The clean looking man got up and walked over to me. I backed away but got stuck between a wall and him.  

He need to get back. I'm getting hot and my breathing was picking up. 

Don't pass out, don't pass out, don't pass out. I kept telling myself. I have been out too many times today. 

He grabbed my hand and yanked me to the bed thinking I was going to resist. I mean I was nut my body didn't have the strength to. I flew into the dirty man and he held onto my waist. 

I tried getting up but he held me tighter and started kissing in my neck. He picked me up and sat me in his lap. I moved trying to get away again but it didn't do me any justice. 

It was only turning him in cause I was rubbing against this dick. I ignore him poking me and continued trying to get down. 

I got in the floor and tried getting away but the clean looking man came and picked me up. He laid me in the bed and tried me down. Tears was running down my face and I wiggled trying to get away from them. 

My body is hurting. I felt something go into my arm and seen then putting something in me threw a needle. 

"ahhhhh" I screamed. I hate needles I can't stand them. 

I heard some dogs start barking. 

"If you don't chill out these dogs gin attack you" the dirty man said laughing in my face. 

My body felt weak. I was still aware of what was happening to me I jus couldn't move them. Its like they gave me something to make me close all my strength. 

I felt everything the were doing to me. I couldn't do anything but cry and try not to think about it. 

••••••••••••

After they were done using me they left and set the money on the bed beside me. I couldn't move, I couldn't feel my legs, my throat was burning and they sticky stuff all over my body. 

it felt like the pain in my head and throat wasn't going to stop. I tried speaking but my voice wss gone. I heard other girls crying and it made my tears come down even more. 

I don't even know what day it is or if it light or sunny outside. 

They covered my window when I was passes out so now I can't see. 

"how did it feel to be slutted out by some strangers" Tasha said in my face. 

They still had me tied down to the bed. I shook my head no. I don't know why bit I did. She laughed and started untying me from the bed. 

Once she was done she picked me up and threw me over her shoulder. 

God please help me! Give me strength to find a way out of here. Please God! I need you right now more than anything! Ill do better! Ill tell Bey about everything. I jus want to get out of here. Please God I'm begging you. 

I prayed. I'm trying so hard not to give up right now and say fuck life and jus kill myself. 

I have to stay strong for my daughters and sons. I have to get out if here for my babies. 

I got thrown on the bed and she left out and locked the door. I went to the closet and my new clothes, shoes i had bought and my purse. 

I looked three everything and seen lanï crocs. I then looked in the other bag and seen Me and Beys crocs. 

I miss them. I know I haven't known them for long but I miss them. I miss rumi being sassy, I miss Sir crybaby ass, I miss solo loud mouth ass, I miss kelly, I miss Sarai, I miss Taylar, even thought she don't want to talk to me.  I miss bey corny jokes, i miss jay bullying blue, I miss my blue blue. 

But most of all I miss my daughter. I miss Kaylanï. I miss her. She talks so much but right now its the I my voice I want to hear. 

I cried thinking about them. I got a shirt and pants out the bag and went to get in the shower. 

I didn't have any underwear or a bra so I didn't put any on. I went towards the window and I pulled whatever it was and it had ripped. 

I kept ripping it off until it was done. They didn't lock the windows or board them up before putting that useless peace of shit on the window. I opened or and got all my bag together. I only had like 3. 

I out all my clothes in the ones with the shoes so hi didn't have to carry that many. I tied them up and threw them out the window and over the gate. This gonna be one hell of a fall. 

I positioned myself onto the window and jumped out over the gate. I landed and heard a bone crack. I wanted to yell out but if I did I would have gotten caught. 

I got up as quick as I could and grabbed all my bags. I held then in my hands and ran threw the field to the street. I don't think we left LA. I hasn't pass the front to the gate. I ran past the house and jus kept running. 

••••••

I ran up someone porch and fell. I kept looking back to see if someone was following me no one was following. It was an empty road. 

I banged on they door and rung the door bell. I thought no one was here because he didn't see any cars but they have a garage so they prolly parked in there. 

I was knocked and banging for about 5 minutes before someone came down and opened the door. 

"who is it " a man my voice said. I didn't say anything but they can see that I need help. "Hold in jus a second" he said and was gonna clothes the door on me. 

i shook my head no really fast. If they leave me out here I could get caught. 

"okay okay. Come in and wait right here" he said. 

I stood by the door waiting for him to come back. 

"babe who at the-" a woman came down stairs. I looked and seen Kelly. Thank God! 

I dropped my bags and put my head down. 

"uhh yea I was coming to get you-" he started but Kelly ran down the rest of her stairs and hugged me. 

My arm started hurting really bad when she hugged me. "Ahhh" I tried not say but it came out as a groan. 

"I'm sorry. I'm going to call bey" she said and went back upstairs. I stayed where I was crying. My arm still hurts and my legs was starting to hurt too. 

I couldn't stand anymore so I dropped to the ground. It hurt even more because I was in it. I hurried up and moved so I was sitting on my but. 

I looked at my leg but I couldn't see anything. It was blurry because of the tears. 

"okay lets go where going to the hospital" Kelly said coming back down with her purse, keys, and her phone. 

I reached my hand out for her to grab. I tried standing up by myself but my leg wouldn't let me. 

"okay.. Okay it's okay I got you" she said coming by me. She put her hands on my waist and I pushed her away. 

"Please. I'm sorry" I begged. I really hope she don't do anything. After everything I can't trust anyone to touch me. 

"its okay. I'm not gonna do anything I promise jus let me help you" she said. I nodded hesitantly and she picked me up bridal style. 

Her husband opened the door and I got in the back seat. Once she set me down she closed the door then when right back in the house and came back out with my bags. 

she out them in the car beside ma and got in. Her husband is going to stay here with her kids so she drove me to the hospital by herself. 

Once we got to the hospital the called the police and the tried to take me back to the room burning didn't want to go. I wanted to stay with Kelly but they forced me to go.

I got to a room and calmed down. My tears never stoped though. I kept crying. I would stop for 5 minutes then I would be back crying. 

A knock came on the door and Kelly and a doctor came in. 

"hi kamryn. I'm Dr. Williams. I'm jus going to take you for some scans and then ill bring you back" she said smiling. 

I shook my head. I don't want no one to touch me. I don't want to be touch or I don't want to talk. 

"Kamryn she's jus gon scan your body and bring you. You wanna see your mom?" Kelly asked me. 

I nodded my head and she smiled. 

"once you come back beys going to be here. You can trust Dr.Williams she's a friend of me and bey" she said. 

I nodded my head this time and the lady came by my aide. She went to pull the covers back but I held onto them shaking my head. 

"you can trust her. She's jus gon put you in the wheel chair and take you back out. I promise she's not going to hurt you" 

I looked into her eyes then looked at the doctor. I really don't want her to touch me. I nodded my head and she came over. 

She picked me up and out me in the wheel chair. It hurt to even sit up. My legs were shaking and it felt like I had to throw up. 

She wheeled me to a room that hat a table and a white thingy for peoples body's. 

"I'm this is the scan. I'm going to pick you up and lay you on this table. Then I'm going to push this button right here. Your going to feel your self move into this body scan and that doctor in there is going to look at your body and see if anything wrong. I'm going to be right here when you come out. I need you to be very still" she said explaining and pointing to things. " can you do that" I nodded my head. I jus want to get out of here and see bey. 

"Okay" she lifted me out of the wheel chair and place me in the table. I groaned and hissed since they didn't wrap my leg and arm up yet. "when we get back to the room im going to wrap you arm and leg up" she said. 

I was in a hospital gown. I don't know who changed me but someone did. 

"ok go ahead Dr.Sloan" Kelly said. 

I couldn't see her because my head was covered. My bruise on my back starter hurting I wanted to move but I kept still wanting to get this over with. 

"your doing all good kamryn. Jus a little longer" she said. 

(3:26am) 

Beyonce POV 

I was sleeping when Kelly called me saying that they found kamryn. I hurried up and got up. I put on any pants and shirt I could find. I told jay since he was in his office. 

I asked what he was doin up and he was try in to find kamryn. But when I told him he wanted to come but he couldn't because Solange and mama needed help with all the kids that were here. Nicki went on tour and Rihanna and Asap had to go to Barbados for a family emergency. 

I kissed him bye and drove to the hospital by Kelly house which is a 20 minute rice but I quickly turned that into 10 minutes. 

I got out the car and walks don't the hospital. 

"hi I'm here for kamryn Carter" I said to the receptionist. She looked up at me then went to typing on the computer. 

"yes kamryn is getting scanned right now but her room number is 222 on the second from to the right" she said with a small smile. I thanked her and left. 

I hope she's okay. I'm not letting her out of my sight any more. Ill text mama in the morning. Lanï probably up crying and for her mommy. 

The elevator dinged and I got out. I made my way to her room and when I got to it I knocked on the door. I walked in and Kelly was in there waiting for Kamryn to come back. 

She got up and hugged me. I hugged her back and my tears started falling. 

"bey she's bruises up and doesn't want anyone to touch her. She's not talking to anyone jus crying. T-they hurt her bey" she said crying. I rubbed her back. I cried with her.

 Hearing that my daughter is bruised up and broken because of me hurts so bad. I sat down next to Kelly and held her hand. 

Its my fucking fault

"its my fault Kelly" I whispered. My tears rolling down my face. Every time I think about it if my heart shatters, every time I think about Kamryn my heart shatters. I can still hears Lanï crying for her in my head. It breaks my heart to know that im causing her pain because no lost kamryn. I let her get taken away from me.  

I know she here but I can't seem to help but be hurt about it. 

"No bey not it's not. Its their fault. They to ones that took her" she said holding my hand. 

A knoxk came on the door and it opened. Michelle came in with kamryn in a wheel chair. She didn't look happy. She looked broken like she was ready to give up. Like her body couldn't take no more of what every was happening. 

I put my hand over my mouth to stop my sobs. She lifted her head up and her eyes were blood shot red. 

Once she looked at me her tears started coming. I hope she don't hate me. I can't take her hating me for what I did. I know its my fault but I still don't want her hating me. 

Michelle picked he duo and out her in the bed. She reached her hand out for me and I walked up to the bed. 

I grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it. 

"im so sorry kamryn" I said. She let my hand go and wiped my face. Her hand was shaking and she was cold. 

"okay so she has some bleeding in her brain. Her rib cage is broken, her Left arm is broken, her right leg is broken, her throat has some swelling to it and her legs have bruises on them. I'm going to go get prepped for her leg and arm and ill be right back. Bey lemme talk to you" Michelle said.  

I tried letting go kamryn hand but she his held onto me tighter. 

"im coming back. I'm jus going right outside the door. "I said. She shook her head no. " I'm coming right back. I promise. I'm jus going outside the door. I'm going to talk to Dr.Williams and I'm coming right back." I said. 

She still wouldn't let me go so I had to force her fingers off of me. I looked back as I was closing the door and she had her arm out reaching for me. I had to close the door in her face but I had to. 

"bey I'm going to be honest with you. She need surgery. She the sweeping in her brain is going to mess with in er memory and we don't need that. I'm going to get her arm and let together and come back and prep her for surgery. also I need you to stay calm when I tell you this okay?" She asked me looking in my eyes. 

She only looks me in my eyes if is serious. This has to be serious. I nodded my head. 

"Bey shes..." She started but she didn't finish. Please don't tell me she's pregnant.. 

"spit it out Tenitra." I gritted threw my teeth. 

"she's pregnant bey" 

....

___________________

(4849 words) Sorry for the mistake. What y'all tink ??

Thoughts?

Kamryn?

Beyonce?

Lyndall?

Tasha?

Kaylanï? 

Blue? 

Kelly?

Byeeee!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 462 16
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐦 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐈𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫-𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐝...
7.2K 386 23
jus read!
12.4K 341 16
Tw: Sexual content, cuss words, possibly violence idk just be prepared. *Disclaimer* Not all the stories are gonna be g!p and not all of them won't b...
3.9K 218 12
Stars can't shine without darkness.