with love from Eve Best x (Wr...

Por emilyevewrites

Prompt ideas credit: ribbontales on Tumblr shared desires: https://tinyurl.com/huzzjdf3 - sexual/smutty promp... Más

Day 1 - Rhaenys x Reader [stress]
Day 2 - Silrah [mouth]
Day 4 - Rhaenys x Reader [public]
Day 5 - O'Hara x Reader [fantasy]
Day 6 - Anna x Reader [morning]
Day 7 - Rhaenys x Reader [first]
Day 8 - Farah x Reader [eager]
Day 9 - Anna x Reader [after]
A/N interruption
Day 10 - Anna x Reader [tears]

Day 3 - Rhaenys x Reader [almost]

311 11 2
Por emilyevewrites

PAIRING: Dom!Rhaenys x Sub!Reader

WORD COUNT: 2,619

WARNINGS: smut, vaginal fingering, oral sex, pussy worship, praise, degradation, spanking, power exchange, mentions of anal sex

A/N: Once again, this is for faytalespy on Tumblr! I tried to get a bit deeper into the GoT world this time, but it was difficult because (don't get mad) I haven't watched HotD yet... There was more research than I care to admit put into this chapter. If anything is inaccurate, I apologize now 😅

And I maybe didn't listen to the entire prompt... this isn't an almost... this is an almost, hot finish, and then some...

Prompt ideas credit: ribbontales on Tumblr
shared desires: https://tinyurl.com/huzzjdf3 - sexual/smutty prompts
desperation: https://tinyurl.com/mva7m64u - angst, hurt/comfort prompts

I'm doing all prompts based on requests! Comment an Eve character x Reader or ship (Silrah, Rhaenys/Corlys, Rosaline/Jacob) and one of the words from the Tumblr links to read a chapter of your choosing! Happy Writober! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As a young woman in Westeros, the odds were stacked against you. Patriarchal standards were strong and consistently practiced by all the Great Houses and Crownlands. Females had such limited power that when one rose about the misogyny, it was hard to ignore.

That was how you'd first heard of Rhaenys Targaryen.

The princess' story was a legend for the women of Westeros. She'd been so close to becoming the Queen, the first woman to ever sit on the Iron Throne. It had broken your heart completely when you heard the news that she had been passed over for her male cousin, Viserys. Such a strong woman deserved to be queen. Yet by a unanimous vote, she was cast off.

But her marriage to Corlys Velaryon granted her the titles Lady of Driftmark and Lady of the Tides. And there was one other title she had earned — that the Great Council had unknowingly given her when she was rejected. One you heard whispered through the streets of King's Landing and cities across the Six Kingdoms when you traveled to the mainland. You hadn't dared let it pass from your lips, though. You believed her to be more than that.

Over the years, your relationship with her had grown significantly with being a descendant of House Celtigar of Claw Isle. Your family was falling to shambles, not having the greatest name after the things some of your ancestors did, but it was Princess Rhaenys who offered you an out.

She understood the complex ties of family and blood, so she'd taken pity on you and offered you a position at Driftmark. A lady's maid. A rather high-ranking lady's maid. You had very quickly accepted, and the two of you had grown close. Very close. So much so that your response to the letter currently in your hands was common practice now.

When you received a summons from the Queen Who Should Have Been, you never turned it down.

The way you privately referred to her was likely something the Lady of Driftmark wasn't even aware of, yet you still found yourself hoping it had some sway over her heart. You had truly grown to love her in your time near her.

You showed up to her chambers with your hair tied back and your heart racing. When you saw her note, you figured you knew what this summons was going to be about. After all, the message "I need to see you now. Come to my rooms." could only mean so many things...

Which is why it had been very much an intentional decision that you hadn't worn certain undergarments and were clothed in a deep red gown with a plunging neckline.

So when you knocked and Rhaenys opened the door mere moments later, her eyes widened at the sight of you, and she snared your wrist to pull you into her rooms. In no time, she shut and locked the door, then quickly turned back to you.

"You wanted to see me, Rhaenys?" you asked.

She shot you a look out of the corner of her eye, and quickly you realized your mistake. "Princess Rhaenys." How could you have been so careless to forget her title?

"Please tell me no one saw you in this," she demanded while her eyes roamed your form.

"No," you replied, curtseying quickly and rising with a soft intent in your eyes. "Not that I'm aware of, my lady."

She hummed and offered a smile that was far too sad to adorn her beautiful face. "Good.

"You know, my dear, that it has been far too lonely at Driftmark without my husband to keep me company," she explained, letting her fingers drift down your arm. "You likely know better than anyone."

What was left unsaid was the absence of both of her children as well. They were both dead, and between losing them and Corlys essentially abandoning her, the weight of it was deeply pulling on her soul.

"Of course, princess," you agreed, stepping closer to her and reaching up to tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear. The gesture was intimate, and you let your hand brush her cheek before withdrawing your touch. "What do you require of me?"

Rhaenys arched her eyebrows. "You're going to make me tell you?" she purred.

You smirked right back at her. "Where's the fun in guessing?"

"Take off that godsdamned dress."

Her order and sharp tone immediately turned you on. There weren't many things Rhaenys Targaryen could do that turned you off in the first place. She was magnetizing. But...

"Make me."

If there was one thing Rhaenys resented, it was how bratty you could be sometimes. Her eyes narrowed on you, and for a moment, you worried that you'd pushed her too far. Granted, you'd just started, but there had been times in the past when she'd sent for you after she'd already been pushed right to her limit by the ignorance of others.

But instead, she smirked and turned to head deeper into her chambers. You moved to follow her, but she looked back over her shoulder when she heard your footsteps. "I did not request your company for now," she replied simply before disappearing from your sight.

You'd really done it this time. Perhaps she was getting one of her belts to reprimand you with... or to fasten your wrists together tightly behind your back. Maybe she was looking for something else in her arsenal of sexual devices. Her beads! Just the thought of them made your ass clench with anticipation. It had been ages since you'd done any backdoor work with her. Maybe that would change today.

More and more thoughts of what she would be preparing in punishment for you -- you knew Rhaenys did so love a good punishment of her submissive -- filled your mind, each one filthier and more intense than the last.

It had been a good long time as you started to shift from foot to foot. The waiting soon bordered on impatience. Would you be in even more trouble if you followed her without permission?

You were about to do just that when a noise cut through the silent chambers.

What you did not expect was to hear a sudden, breathy moan that sent a new release of wetness from your cunt. You almost called out to her, but instead, you forced yourself to stay where you were. After another couple of moments, you could hear her panting as she called out to you, "Come here."

Quickly, you hurried to the doorway and stopped.

Rhaenys was sitting on the bed, completely undressed with her hair down, and groping herself.

You immediately lowered your own hand between your thighs at the sight of her, but she hissed sharply and you froze. "Absolutely not." Her eyes rolled back into her head as she rubbed her nipples to stimulate them in the chill air. "You wanted to be punished? This is your punishment."

"Please, Rhaenys," you begged, trying to discreetly move your thighs for friction.

The princess opened her eyes only to cast a mere glance in your direction. "Maybe you should have considered your words more carefully before acting like a whore from the mainland." She spread her legs and let one of her hands sink lower and lower until--

Your mouth went dry at the noise her fingers made when they pressed against her cunt. She was so wet. It was delicious... but you couldn't taste it. You were frozen, spellbound simultaneously by your stupidity as well as her body and tactics. You'd really expected to tease Rhaenys Targaryen and get away with a light punishment? That was a laughable thought.

She was already sweating at the edges of her face, and you wanted nothing more than to taste the saltiness of her as you had done so many times before. But your body wouldn't let you even move. You didn't want to risk a greater punishment.

Rhaenys' breath hitched, and she whined longingly as her climax gripped her body. Her release was swift and sure into her own waiting hand, and she took her time licking her fingers clean.

By now, your own arousal was leaking down your thighs, uncontained since you wore no slip of your own. And by some miracle of the gods, she turned her gaze to you and beckoned you closer.

Immediately, you ran to her and hit the ground at her feet with your knees.

Rhaenys smirked. "Needy girl," she cooed. "Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes," you gasped. "Oh, Princess Rhaenys, I--"

Your begging for her was mercifully cut off as she abruptly pushed your face against her cunt. So many temptations rose up in your mind as the lower half of your face was smothered in her arousal, but you stayed remarkably still. This was a test, and you knew it.

Your eyes were glazed over with desperation as you looked up at her, and she smirked looking back down at you. "How marvelously obedient you are when you want to be, my darling," she purred, pushing her cunt deeply against your face. You closed your eyes and whimpered, but still, you kept yourself contained.

Rhaenys absently hummed and threaded her fingers through your hair while moving her hips for a bit of stimulation. Finally, she gave her approval. "Go on."

Immediately, you attacked her cunt with your mouth. You slaved over her pleasure, like the devoted, submissive, whorish woman you were. For her, though. Only ever for her.

Rhaenys groaned as you nosed her clit while lapping up the salty wetness of her cum and slick. The mixture of them both in your mouth was the most wonderous thing you'd ever tasted.

"Stand up." This time, the second the order left her lips, you were eager to obey. Rhaenys eyed you with interest. "My, how a little punishment changes things," she remarked passively. "Why weren't you so obedient to me before? Thought being a little brat would help you get fucked better?" She rose to her feet and made her way behind you. "Answer."

"No, my lady," you whispered.

"No?" When Rhaenys was out of your sight, you felt a harsh strike land on your ass. Your knees nearly buckled, but you managed to stay standing. "Then do enlighten me. What exactly was going through your slutty mind?"

Your legs were trembling as her fingers undid the backing of your dress. Within seconds, it had fallen around your ankles, leaving your entire body bare before her. A canvas for her marks and bruises.

"Nothing," you replied, bracing yourself for the strike you knew was coming with an answer like that. Sure enough, her hand made contact with the other side of your ass, and you gasped.

Rhaenys suddenly grabbed you and pulled your back flush against her. Her hand found a home between your thighs and stroked you fast and hard. "You want to not be able to think of anything?" she hissed in your ear. "I can arrange that."

You fell against her chest, weakened entirely by her touch. "Rh-Rhaenys," you whimpered. "Oh gods..."

The knock on the door came at the most inconvenient time.

The princess came to a quick stop. Her fingers stilled, and you almost cried out from the lack of stimulation.

"Princess Rhaenys?" a male voice called from the other side of her door. "I'm terribly sorry to interrupt you, but I have a message."

Immediately, Rhaenys slid her fingers out of your cunt and cupped them over your mouth to keep any noises you made muffled. The problem was that by now, her fingers smelled so strongly of arousal (both yours and hers) that it was a more difficult task than it should have been trying to keep from moaning just at the scent.

"Speak," she commanded the man. Normally she wasn't this blunt with Driftmark's servants... but she wasn't in the mood to draw the conversation out longer than it needed to be.

"My lady, Ser Vaemond Velaryon is here."

The sound of her brother-in-law's name had an immediate impact on Rhaenys. Her expression went void before she looked over her shoulder to glare at the closed door. You were surprised any look she gave didn't burn a hole straight through the wood.

"Oh?" she managed to say. Her head swung back over to lock on you. In return, you looked back and up at her. The cold fire burning behind her gaze did not go unnoticed.

"He seeks your audience in the throne room."

You were taken off guard by this. What could Vaemond possibly have to discuss with Rhaenys at the moment? Was it something related to Corlys? Or perhaps Driftmark?

However, you didn't have much more time to think about it before the princess took out her frustration on you. Her other hand had drifted down to your cunt. She teased your entrance a moment, then plunged her fingers in deeper than you thought she would. Your eyes rolled back into your head and had to bite down on your tongue hard to keep from screaming, even against her hand muffling your noises.

"Very well," Rhaenys eventually replied, and your heart sank in your chest. But immediately after, as if reading your mind, she drew her fingers back out to pinch your clit and twist it, sending you into a fit of spasming pleasure. "I take it he's already here."

"Yes, my lady," the man answered again. "He waits for you now. What shall I tell him?"

Rhaenys sighed audibly. "Tell him..." She trailed off and looked down your naked, trembling body with her firm gaze. It was like she was somehow touching you with her eyes along with her tempting hands. You never wanted to not be at the mercy of those hands.

"Tell him I require a moment to refresh myself. I shall see to his arrival in ten minutes."

Ten minutes? Your eyes widened, and Rhaenys smirked. The thought of everything she could do to you in ten minutes was nerve-wracking. She knew she could destroy you completely within seconds, yet she thought you'd be able to last for minutes on end?

"Of course, my lady." The man paused, hesitant. "Sorry to interrupt."

"No harm done," Rhaenys replied diplomatically while she cupped your womanhood in her hand again. "See to it that Ser Vaemond is accommodated until I arrive." A soft whimper escaped you, and thank the gods her hand was still over your mouth. The sound was muffled enough that it wouldn't be heard through the door.

"Very well, my lady," the messenger replied one last time before heading away.

When the sound of his footsteps could no longer be heard, Rhaenys dropped her hand from your lips. Immediately you began begging and speaking her praise.

"Rhaenys, please," you moaned. "I'll be good, I swear it! I--"

You were quickly interrupted, but the spitfire behind you said nothing. Instead, her fingers shoved back into you while her other hand lazily pinched your clit. The cries you'd been holding back poured out without stopping, even after you came. But still, Rhaenys didn't stop. She worked your cunt until you orgasmed a total of two more times in her arms.

Overstimulated and trembling, Rhaenys guided you to her bed and finally let you lay down.

"I hope you've learned your lesson, darling," she remarked as she retrieved her dress from where she had let it fall to the floor earlier. "You're lucky we were on a time limit."

You managed to sit up just as she was leaving. "Princess?" you called out to her.

She turned to you with a new expression on her face. It was clear she was preparing for whatever Vaemond was about to throw at her, and your heart ached desperately for the woman.

"I love you."

Rhaenys' entire demeanor relaxed at those three little words. Though your mind was short-circuiting, you were glad you said them. You waited for her response, and in typical Rhaenys fashion, her answer both pleased and disappointed you.

"Of course, darling. What's not to love?"

She cast one final wink at you, then she was gone.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

12.6K 77 10
Please give prompt ideas! What I'm comfortable writing: Partner/Partner. (m/f, f/f, m/m, adults or teens) Teens getting disciplined (but I usually...
47.1K 2K 32
Ares Targayren the Heir to the Iron Throne falls in love with his sisters Best friend Alicent Hightower. As whispers of betrayal and treachery echo t...
1.7K 18 7
Hello! I'm doing another one of these in July, but I wanted to warm myself up first, y'know? I might not actually die in this one. June 9 through 1...
117K 4.1K 75
Just a collection of one shots, please leave suggestions in the comments or msg me :) Disclaimer! I don't own any of the characters in these stories...