American Horror Story: Coven

By OceanSkye2021

Set in 2013 New Orleans A coven of witches descended from Salem, fight as they survive. This will feature fla... More

*1*
*2*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*

*3*

74 2 0
By OceanSkye2021

WARNINGS: "Hang" "Drown" "Burn"

Sophia's POV:

Growing up, my mother was truthful with me about who and what we are: We are witches, and we have been for generations. My grandmother is a witch. My mother is a witch. I am a witch.

But, we are not just any kind of witches. We are Supremes. I was always fascinated about witches- reading about the Salem Witch Trials in 5th grade, to watching movies, like 'Hocus Pocus' and 'Twitches' all the time on repeat after repeat.

The people would shout, "Hang her!" "Drown her!" "Burn her!" People, who were accused, like Mercy Osbourne, were hanged, just for being accused of being a witch or performing witchcraft.

Those girls weren't even witches. The real witches were cunning, and careful- to not get caught. After the Trials, they got the hell out of Dodge, and fled, as far South as they could.

In which, New Orleans became the new Salem.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.3K 17
❝One never learns how the witch became wicked, or whether that was the right choice for her.❞ [apocalypse]
133K 11.5K 68
New job, new city, fresh start. If she could only ignore the magic, strange creatures and weird family history that plague her every step, Alice Gray...
85.4K 2K 21
𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. (𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒐𝒍𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒊 𝒙 𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙...
183 16 16
The Erica Vitti Society is back and things are about to get stranger than usual in Salem, Massachusetts. When another realm begins bleeding into this...