๐Ÿฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๏ผค๐–Šษ‘๐”ฏ าป๐–Šษ‘๐”ฏ๐˜ต |VARIOUS...

Par thegreatestbingo

"๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜." #Y/n ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—’/๐—‡ ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐—„๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—’ ๐—๐—‹๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„-๏ฟฝ... Plus

~|01| Mondays are the worst.~
~|02| You little-~
~|03| Tanjiro supremacy~
~|04| fuck you too?? ~
~ |05| mmm..brain slushy ~
~ |07| do I look like a prostitute??~
Author is alive! (mostly)
|08| Jealousy ~
~ Characters / love interests 01 ~
~ characters / love interests 02 ~

~|06| id prefer not ~

497 19 0
Par thegreatestbingo

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

No images/gifs/ video are mine.

She/her pronouns only (sorry.)

UNDERAGE LOVE INTERESTS ARE AGED UP! SAME FOR THOSE WHO ARE OLDER WILL BE AGED DOWN.

please don't mind any grammatical errors I may make, just kindly point them out please!
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

This story may contain:
Swearing
Mentions of gore
Mentions of sexual acts
Zenitsu agatsuma
Panic attacks
Mentions of death
Bad grammar (oops)
Serial thoughts
Decapitation

Now let's continue with the story!

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

You open your eyes and look at the sky, slowly sitting up.

You look down and realise tanjiro used his haori as a pillow and zenitsu used his haori as a blanket for you.

You can't really remember what happened other than insouke beating the shit out of you.

Actually, where is inosuke? He's meant to have Tanjiros and Zenitsus haoris.

I wonder if inosuke didn't get knocked out by tanjiro.

...

"GORGEOUS YOUR AWAKEEEEE!!"

Zenitsu squeals running over to you with a goofy grin.

Before zenitsu can hug you Tanjiro smacks the back of his head.

"OWWWW!"

"Stop harassing y/n Zenitsu! She just woke up!"

"I'm not harassing her I'm being affectionate! TWO VERY DIFFERENT THINGS!!"

Tanjiro stares at zenitsu with a deadpanned expression and then turns to you with a worried look.

"Y/n? Are you okay?"

Since the only word you can recognise is your own name you tilt your head, slowly standing up and wiping dirt off your sweatpants.

"Where's Inosuke?" You ask.

Zenitsu and Tanjiro both look at each other and then point to the the left, showing inosuke with a massive bump on his head just laying in the dirt passed out.

You look at inosuke with concern and pick up zenitsu and tanjiros haori, using tanjiros as a pillow and zenitsus as a blanket for inosuke.

'Even though I have a grudge against you for beating me up your still my favourite character-'

You turn back over to tanjiro and zenitsu and they're looking at you with an exasperated expression.

"WHY WOULD YOU GIVE HIM OUR HAORIS Y/N?? HE PROBABLY HAS RABIESSSSS!!"

"That was a very nice thing to do y/n! But id prefer not to have nits all over my haori!"

Two very different reactions.

You just look at them with a confused expression since you don't understand them and just shrug it off.

Out of the corner of your eye you see inosuke opening his eyes.

And as soon as he opens his eyes fully he-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

-Lets out an ear piercing scream.

Everyone flinches and looks at him.

He immediately stands up and starts screaming nonsense (well to you atleast.)

"ARGHHHHHH FIGHT ME! FIGHT MEEEEEEE!"

'This is going to be exhausting...' you sigh.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"What are you doing?"

"A burial."

"That sounds stupid."

Tanjiro is currently having a burial with all the people who lost their lives in the Tsuzumi Mansion.

"Ah, I understand inosuke. Your too tired to do it isn't that right? That's okay! Everyone has their limits."

Inosuke gives tanjiro the stinkiest stink eye to ever be eyed and puffs his chest.

"ILL BURY 100 MORE PEOPLE THAN YOU! DONT UNDERESTIMATE ME FAT FOREHEAD!!"

inosuke yells before running off into the mansion.

Tanjiro just shrugs and continues with the burial.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

A while after you too had a bump on your head, but it isn't as big as inosukes.

Tanjiro, inosuke and zenitsu were busy saying their goodbyes to the children while you just stood there waiting for them.

You didn't really do much to help anyone, and honestly, you feel like you were more of a burden.

You know being a demon slayer is hard, and if inosukes beating got you knocked out you have a lot to learn if you want to survive here.

Tanjiro, inosuke and zenitsu finally walk up to you.

Zenitsu's wailing about something you don't understand.

...

"IM TELLING YOU! WE NEED TO KEEP THAT KID! HE DEFEATED A DEMON ALL BY HIMSELF! WE NEED HIM TO PROTECT USSSSS!"

"Shut up Zaniko."

"ZANIKO? WHO THE HELL IS ZANIKO?!"

"You."

"NUH UH!"

Tanjiro walks beside you while Zenitsu and Inosuke argue in the background.

"Y/n? Are you okay?"

You tilt your head at him, does he not remember you can't understand him?

You just smile and nod, hoping that was the right thing to do in that situation.

Tanjiro just smiles back and you both continue walking.

Your walking down the path with the hugest smile.

'Nezuko will be coming out when we get to the wisteria mansion! Yippee!'

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

~ Taisho era secrets ~

•tanjiro kept smacking zenitsu while you were asleep because he kept trying to cuddle up to you.

•You have a grudge against inosuke but still like him.

•Nezuko now knows your voice since you protected her.

~1092 words 🥀

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
24.3K 1.4K 16
(this is a sequel to my fanfic 'a text away'.) getting kidnapped by your online besties is totally normal! such a common experience! wait. why do the...
10.2K 322 47
"The moons beautiful tonight, isn't it?" . . . . (Under some editing, changes coming up: Rewrite the first few chapters, remove a character, and edit...
220K 11.5K 25
"๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’๐’š ๐’Ž๐’‡." "..๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’” ๐’†๐’™๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’๐’š ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š.. ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’“๐’‘๐’‰๐’‚๐’." "๐’˜-๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’•!? ๐’•๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’‚๏ฟฝ...