๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐”๐‘๐’๐„ (being edited)

By vixslzq

Mia Makino is nurse college student but its not her choice, her past holds a lot of traumas and mafia involv... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ 
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22 (โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ)

20 (!!)

8 2 71
By vixslzq

I was discharged from the hospital in the same day, I couldn't bare staying any longer in this hell hole.

Mason explained to me that he have a spare key for my apartment so when I didn't answer the door he opened it, also broke my fucking bathroom door.

I mean sure I he wanted to help but I loved that door, it was so aesthetic. Whatever.

Only five days away from the charity event, I still hate the fact I will be revealing my identity in front of everyone, but I will do it anyway.

Not for the sake of Gen and Lori but because I think it's fun and it's been a while.

I called Aurora and told her to meet up at our favorite café, because I wanted to tell her everything and break the thin ice and handle the result of my actions.

I wore a sweatpants and a baggy shirt making sure not showing any unnecessary tattoos only the cute once.

Like stars, a sakura tree that is covering half my arm and I have a magnolia tattoo on my shoulder but it's covered by my shirt anyways.

But who cares? I'm fucking obsessed with tattoos.

If yall are curious ⇧⇧

I arrived at the café and ordered for me and Aurora since I already know her order.

A strawberry muffin and ice coffee, while I just ordered a black coffee.

I knew Aurora since the first day of college, she wasn't mean or shy she was decent.

I'm not the type of person to put much effort in a relationship but being with her encouraged me to leave my bubble.

She's weirdly obsessed with dyeing her hair from a while to other, she was a blondie, a red head and once she came to the dorm crying because of her pink hair.

Now she have a dark blue hair and it's definitely my favorite era.

I know Aurora and she's not weak, in fact she used to go for defense classes, so you can say she would beat your ass if you tried pulling something.

I still thought she's not ready to know about the mafia because if she knew there is no turning back.

I might even get her bodyguards if she knew about that shit, I don't want anything to happen to her.

I don't want to drag her into this lifestyle but the truth won't stay hidden.

If she knew in another way it would be worst and hard to explain my situation and I would be fucked, I just hope everything goes smoothly.

My thoughts were interrupted by a sound of a bell ringing and a door opening and closing, I looked up from my notebook to see Aurora searching for me.

"Rory." I raise my hand so she could notice me, I don't blame her I was sitting at the back of the cafe.

She pulled a chair and sat in front of me.

"Okay so, what do you want to talk about?" She started.

Before I could answer the waiter cane in and sat the muffin and coffee in front of Aurora and my black coffee in front of me.

"You still remember my order?" She wiggled her eyebrows and giggled.

"Of course I do." I smiled in return.

I exhaled before speaking "I want to tell you something," I look down it my coffee and play with the lid.

"But whatever I tell you I don't want anything between us to change." I say in a serious tone and looked back at Aurora which was confused and worried.

"It depends" she swallowed her muffin and avoided eye contact.

Yup that's Aurora Rose, it always depends on the situation if she would blow up in your face and scream or just take the words easily, and now I think I fucked up.

But yeah YOLO bitchs!!

"I work it the Mafia, Japanese Mafia" I blurt out.

"What? Yeah you are joking." She chuckled sarcastically.

Of course the Japanese Mafia isn't in a state of obliviation nor dose she. Yet how would she believe it so fast? Isn't Mafia just a fantasy?

No, because they actually caught some of our men the last few months and the news mentioned; 'stay home, Japanese Gangs are all around town.'

"I'm not joking Aurora, I'm born in the Mafia world. But never got to tell you."

she shook her head in disbelief and stood up stopping me from explaining myself more further.

"I can't be friends with killers." She whispered cold-bloodedly in my ears as if we're strangers and left the cafe.

Woah that was fast.

Me being Mia trying to process everything I leant my head back and closed my eyes. I understand her reacting that way.

I don't blame her for calling me a killer, and yes I did kill innocent people because I didn't have a choice. But it's not an excuse for my actions.

One side of me is relieved that she finally knows the truth and there is nothing to worry about, and the other side is stressed and frustrated because I lost my only light.

'What are we going to do we lost her?!' A voice said.

'Ugh stop being dramatic she's not even worth it' Another voice talked back.

The voices just kept getting louder and louder that I wanted to scream in the middle of the cafe and beg them to stop.

I slam a one hundred dollar bill on the table and stand up abruptly telling the waiter to keep the change.

I get on my bike and start the loud engine purrs which brought chills through my spine.

I didn't bother wearing a helmet I let my brown, short hair wander in the warm June breeze.

I don't know if I want to cry or laugh or kill myself, I mean...

I just lost my best friend. Am I toxic that I don't feel like crying and go depressed for losing her? I have no idea.

I don't think anyone deserves my tears, it's fucking pathetic to cry over someone or anyone, you just gotta move on in life, you know?

No matter who the person is. Maybe they are living perfectly fine and smelling fresh air everyday and laughing with new friends other than you, while you pathetically eating ice cream and crying over them.

I know what I meant to Aurora and I don't think she would move on that fast and I feel every voice in me is judging me for not caring about how she feels right now without me.

I don't normally give a fuck if someone left my life because I know at the end everyone leaves and you will be on your own again.

I do believe Rio, Geal and Mason are my friends but I'm absolutely the second option and never the first.

Mia was discharged from the hospital and I'm glad that she's doing just fine.

I shocked myself when I kissed her, it felt like kissing clouds, her lips were soft and pink, and I'm not ashamed of saying I want more.

I totally forgot about Amelia and I don't think she is someone worth to give a second chance or wait to move on from, I mean let's be real.

I saw what she did, who would want to lose half they're lives on getting depressed over a bitch like her? I only see Mia right now.

I hope she's doing better, she wouldn't normally come to the gym she must rest. I may ask Mason because she haven't been answering her phone.

I enter the gym building with Geal and spotted Mason at the boxing area punching a punching bag. No shit.

I walk up to him and he sense my presence, he took his headphones and turned to face me

"Is Mia okay? She haven't been answering since she left the hospital." I asked.

"I don't know, I haven't checked on her" he shrugged.

"What do you mean you don't know?" I fumed.

"Pack your shit were going to her place." I walked back to the door not waiting for any respond.

What if something happened to Mia?

She just left the hospital of course she might be tired and wouldn't handle doing everything on her own, Mason is the dumbest brother my eyes have ever witnessed.

We went back to my BMW, Geal rushed to the passenger seat and Mason hopped at the back.

"What's the location?" Geal asked while I started the car. The engine roars to life and I wait for Mason to give us the location of Mia's place.

"One second."

While Mason was still searching for the location Geal decided to call Aurora, his girlfriend.

Mason handed me his phone and at the same second Aurora answered, Geal set the phone on speaker.

"Hey Aurora have you seen Mia?"

I started moving while Geal talked to Aurora.

"I don't know about that psycho murderer, don't call that bitch my friend."

She answered with shaky voice then she hanged up, it sounds like she have been crying.

"Fuck, fuck!" Mason said like realization just slapped him in the face.

"What does she mean by murderer?" Geal asked. Shit I must have forgot to tell him.

"We are in deep shit." Mason ignored Geal.

"What do you mean?" I asked furiously.

"I will tell you later now focus on finding Mia."

I clenched my jaw and sped up.

Mason and Geal started arguing but I was lost where could Mia be, why would Aurora call Mia a bitch?

The fuck does she think she is? If I could I would slit her throat but I don't know what happened between them.

"So like... Mia and Aurora broke into a fight?" Geal asked.

"No shit, why would she be fucking mad for no reason?" Mason sounded enraged to the point where he punched the back of my seat.

I tightened my grip on the wheel wanting to scream in his face but I let it slide.

Geal ignored Mad Mason and continued.

"She definitely wouldn't return or stay at home, only like if she's boring and shit." Geal mumbled, scratching the back of his neck.

"Then where the fuck would she be then?" I grumbled and glared at Mason from the reviewer mirror and stopped the car on the side of the road.

I was frustrated that something might have happened to her, I don't want to lose her.

"Give me the wheel." Mason hopped out of the car and opened my door.

I didn't complain because he's her brother and definitely knows her better.

I went to the back seat and waited for him to say something.

"I think I know her safe place, her home." He looked at me from the reviewer mirror nodding his head wanting me to trust him, I assure him and he started driving.

I took my phone out trying to call Mia again waiting for her to answer but nothing came from the other side, my heart sunk deep down thinking that horrible things have happened to her.

No it can't be, she's powerful and I believe that she could face whatever she's having right now.

After few minutes we were in the forest between trees, hiding the sunlight from our sight.

Mason parked the car somewhere.

"We need to walk, your car would be fine." He said and left the car.

We got out quickly without asking questions and followed him around. We soon found ourselves in front if a wooden cabin with a motorbike in front of it.

Mia drive's a bike? Damn that's hot.

"Are you sure she's here?" I asked him while walking towards it

"I'm pretty sure, because that's her bike." He pointed at the bike.

"Damn that's hers? Thats fucking sexy." Geal said.

I slapped the back of his head, he groaned in pain and rubbed where I have hit him.

Mason barged in without bothering to knock.

We entered and started calling her name and searching everywhere.

Until someone opened the door we all turned around seeing Mia wearing a crop top and a familiar snake tattoo appeared on her side of body.

I squintd my eyes and got closer to get a better look at it.

"Kuso!" Mason muttered what I think in Japanese and dragged Mia in and closed the door again.

"Never knew she had a snake tattoo, it's cool though." Geal pointed out.

I stared down at the floor trying to mesmerize where I saw the tattoo, I took five whole minutes until I realized she's the fucking Hebigami.

I remember the girl with a high ponytail and a mask, with blades and her snake tattoo on her rib, that was showing from her cropped suit. My eyes widen, making me take a step back from the door.

Is that what she meant when she said she hold a huge position in the Japanese Mafia?

I thought about everything but never as a Hebigami, does that mean Mason is The Sasori?

Is he the same boy with ponytail and scorpion tattoo on his forearm? Fucking hell.

Is that why he hides his whole arm from everyone?

Do they know that I'm the Avvelenatore and just have been fucking around with me?

What the fuck is going on?

"Hey are you okay? You zoned out." Geal's voice snapped me back to reality, I looked at him and nod.

I really want to leave but I want to know if Mia is okay first, I don't want to judge them I want to listen to everything from both before my thoughts take over and believe my mind.

The door swung open and Mia now is wearing a baggy shirt while Mason is standing behind her.

"Did you know?" I ask them before I could embarrass myself and tell them but they both looked confused.

"What do you mean?" Mia asked.

I already know that they're mafia boss was planning something with Enzo against me so they used Mia.

"Come on Mia I know that your the Hebigami what else are you hiding?" I take a step closer to them.

Mia looked shocked but quickly hid it.

"We're you planning to kill me too?" I let the question slip from my tongue.

"No what? I could never." She shook her head taking a step closer to me.

I don't think I'm something better than them because I'm also hiding from the fact that I'm the Avvelenatore, but I'm not even fucking sure if they know. Everything is so messed up.

"But why do you care so much?" Mason asked.

I palmed my face and shook my head. So they don't know either? What kinda fucked up situation is this?

"Me quiero suicidar ahora mismo por."
(I want to commit suicide right now.)

Geal groaned and mumbled in Spanish which is I don't understand but I still shoot him a deadly glare to shut him up.

"Entonces hazlo, perra." Mia shoot back.
(Then do it, bitch.)

Geal's eyes looked like they're gonna pop out of his head when she spook Spanish.

"Whatever, back to the point, do you know who's the Avvelenatore is?" I return to the old topic.

"Do you?" Mason asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Of course I know, I'm part from the Italian Mafia" I chuckled in disbelief.

I don't know if I'm part of the Italian Mafia, I left few years ago and now they've found me.

It doesn't mean that when I left I didn't have people trying to kill me all the time. I never lost my skills when there are others want me dead.

Maybe I was The Avvelenatore but by my own and not with the pack from the Italian mafia.

I don't work for Enzo. I only kill bad people, and Enzo is in line.

"No we don't, we thought he died when he left the last few years. We never heard about him since, until Gen said we're revealing the trio to the Mafia world at the coming ball soon with the Avvelenatore. So no he's not dead and we don't know who he is. Do you?" She answered.

A Mafia assassin like us by us I mean the powerful trio like the Hebigami, the Sasori and the Avvelenatore.

We were hiding from each other because they didn't want any relationship between us three outside work, which is the dumbest fucking reason I've ever heard.

We didn't break they're stupid rule unless we would be tortured and killed.

But now it's a reunion between the most powerful trio in the world after years, damn.

I may not have a special tattoo like them but I do indeed have an eyes that shows the desire to kill, that's my special thing and it scared the shit out of my enemies.

"It's The Trio Reunion" I grinned then laughed at the reaction of Mia and Mason when they realized what I meant.

They remained speechless until Geal broke the silence.

"let's not forget I exist. I feel left out that I didn't kill over 300 people, alright?" Geal whined from behind.

"Then how much did you kill?" Mia asked.

"I don't know, like 5 I guess?" He answered.

Geal didn't have a good childhood either, he saw his parents die and after that he revenged his parents when he was 15. Then he stopped killing after.

When I become a mafia leader after killing Enzo soon, he for sure would be my right hand if he wanted to. I understand if he didn't want such position.

Killing those people traumatized him so I don't think he would want to kill more people.

But he should understand that those people he killed were bad guys and they deserved it.

"I'm proud of you, bro." Mason said punching Geal's knuckles.

"What happened between you and Aurora by the way?" Geal asked.

"Yeah she called you a bitch-" Mason said but got cut off by Mia chuckling humorlessly.

"She did? I was thinking to apologize."

She looked heartbroken, trying her hardest to hide it but shes not fooling anyone.

I cleared my throat. "What happened?" I inquired.

"I told her about the Mafia and she said; 'I can't be friends with killers.' Sadly." She finger quoted Aurora's words which made me boil.

"Damn, she said that? Well too bad I'm a killer too" Geal shrugged.

"That's cool." I praised, looking at Geal.

He returned the smile and plaved his hand on his hips. Sassy.

"Mia, don't worry about her. She doesn't deserve a friend like you" I reassured her.

"Yeah, I know I was a good friend." She chewed on her inner cheek.

"Love the self awareness." I winked at her.

"Don't flirt with my sister" Mason complained with a disgusted face.

We both glared at him and what Mia did next shocked all of us.

I heard foot steps coming closer towards me, she held my chin and smashed her lips onto mine.

I respond quickly and kiss her back not caring about Geal and Mason both gasping.

"My eyesss!! Get a fucking room God damnit." Geal whined and covered his eyes.

After we broke the kiss I looked at her lips and smirked.

Geal and Mason on the other hand have they're jaw dropped on the floor which made us both laugh.

Writer note :
Did you expect that from aurora?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
9.2K 148 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
665K 15.6K 71
Book 1 of ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–š๐–‡ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–ค“ ๐”–๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ข...
5.8K 176 16
Previously known as "My darling Athena" (Ongoing and slow updates) At only 5 years old, Athena De Luca's life changed drastically when she was kidn...