SPILL THE COFFEE | jeongsung...

Door epicminho

When he ran into him by accident and spilled his coffee all over the place, and when he kept splashing said d... Meer

note + layouts
FACES OF THE CAFÉ
GROUP PROJECT
COFFEE FOR TWO
LOCKED OUT
COLLEGE SUCKS
PASTRIES AND KISSES
COLD WITHOUT YOU
EYES ON YOU
HAPPY CUP
DONT GO
MISUNDERSTANDING
CONFESSIONS
LOVING OR LIKING
SPILL THE SECRET
YOU CAN STAY
HAPPY AFTER ALL
MORE TO IT
last words

START OF SOMETHING NEW

201 19 22
Door epicminho

The door fell shut. "And they're gone," Jeongin said before the silence got loud.

   Jisung and the raven stood behind the front door of the first one mentioned's house, the quiet between them killing both boys from the inside as they slowly walked back to the living room. "So, what now?" Jeongin eventually spoke up, looking at the shorter as they settled down at the coffee table again.

   "I guess we should keep working, how far have you come?" Jeongin answered with a nod, continuing to elaborate with words. "I searched up everything and took notes... I could start writing the text about him now," He explained, heart fluttering as he once again felt the older's leg against his own.

   Han simply nodded, getting back to his own stuff, mumbling a small "I'm almost done with my notes as well" under his breath. He opened his laptop and began scrolling through the endless websites he had found online, about the topic of politics.

   As they continued to work on their just assigned project, the time flew by quicker than either of the two would've liked. Maybe neither of them knew it or even dared to believe, but both wanted to spend time with each other.

   They wanted to make friends and talk casually, have nicknames for each other and cuddle in a friends type of way. They wanted to be able to do all the cliché things best friends do, but unfortunately, they couldn't make that possible in the blink of an eye. In only a few hours they didn't even spend not talking but working.

Working together.

   "Jeongin-ssi, do you by any chance know how to spell incredibly? My brain's lagging." Han looked to his left, at the younger, his doe eyes wide as ever and lips slightly parted at the breath-taking looks of the boy. He swallowed as Jeongin leaned over to look at his sheets—where he had started writing his text. "I think you spelled it correctly." He said in a low voice, not feeling the need to speak loudly when they were right next to each other.

Jisung simply nodded with a light smile, mind absent at the closeness.

   The raven stabilised himself with one hand behind Han, supporting his body as he leaned back a bit. "Why don't we stop soon? I'm getting pretty tired."

   Jeongin wanted to spend more time with the older brunette but you could barely call this hanging out, 'cause really, they weren't. All they did was sit next to each other, focusing on their studies, and mostly not even exchange any words.

   "Me too, we got pretty far anyway." The room fell silent once again, the only sounds echoing through the four walls coming from the sheets and singular pen Jeongin packed into his bag.

   Trying not to be too obvious, he glanced at Jisung every few seconds, wondering if he should ask him to hang out sometime or not. Maybe he should try to get a conversation going so it wouldn't be as out of the blue.

   Looking up from his phone he opened his mouth, ready to speak. Or perhaps he wasn't, as he closed it just as fast again. Jisung was standing next to a big, open window that allowed the sun to come inside, his hair swayed in the light breeze that flew through the air—asking the leaves outside for a dance.

   Quietly he pocketed his phone and made his way to the brunette, the very few steps that it took. "I love this time of the year." He voiced out lowly, careful not to startle the older boy too much.

   Han looked to his side, seeing his classmate and, hopefully, soon-to-be friend next to him. "Really? I do too, the start of autumn is always so beautiful." "It really is.." They continued looking outside with the nice conversation starter, both hoping to keep it going.

   "I really enjoy the feel of the air this time around, you know? It feels so- so.. so calm, in a way." Yang looked over again, having the beautiful sight of the outside replaced by an even more beautiful-looking boy.

   He didn't get how he could look so handsome, yet still be incredibly humble about it. "I know exactly what you mean. It's the touch of could that's in the air that makes it special." "Exactly! That's exactly what I meant."

   The brunette low finally looked over as well, his ears turning the lightest shade of red when he saw the other already staring. Jeongin smiled before turning away again. "Glad we can agree on that."

   And they continued looking outside—for what felt like hours but were actually just minutes—smiles decorating their lips and bodies getting closer and closer together. It wasn't even intentional.

   When you like someone and feel comfortable with them, your body exposes whatever you're feeling. Your body doesn't lie. It might seem as insignificant as a single rice corn but in the end, it says more than words ever could.

"God it's so beautiful."

   Jisung lived on the outskirts of town together with his Mother, who had yet to get back from work. His brother didn't move together with them and still lives in Seoul with his Father, who couldn't come with them due to work.

   At times the boy misses his family but he's also happy to finally have a room for himself. "The view's even better from upstairs." Jisung stated proudly, being bold enough to grab the younger's wrist and drag him after him, "I'll show you."

   Just like that the two made their way up the stairs and into the hall, following along until the last door. "My room's a bit of a mess, I hope you don't mind." He grinned stupidly, opening the dark brown door that belonged to his bedroom before even waiting for his answer.

   But Jeongin didn't have time to protest, not that he even wanted to, because the sun blinded him right as he stepped inside.

   A long window was right in the middle of the wall opposite the door, letting the whole room glow in golden and distract from the clothes and everything that laid on the floor. Especially the pile Jeongin noticed on the right, right in front of what looked like the boy's closet.

   He slowed down his steps as he continued looking around, the wall right next to the dark wooden closet was decorated with posters of musicians and instruments, most of them being guitars.

   There was a nice big beanbag on the floor that Jeongin just wanted to lay down on, upon noticing it, but he changed his mind when he saw the comfortable-looking bed on the other side. A simple grey blanket decorating it, with a big duck plushie in the middle—and of course way too many pillows, lining the edge.

   As he took a step forward again, he felt the green, fuzzy carpet under his feet and even though he just wanted to throw himself on the bed and cuddle into the comforter, maybe even the older boy, he continued walking towards the window, finally getting the view he was promised.

   You could see the bright-coloured roofs from up here and the amazing architecture of the city. The raven averted his eyes a bit and looked to the left, seeing the greens of nature. Both city life and town life crossed right at this house.

   "Wow..." Jeongin let out in a breathy voice. He stood close to the other boy, their shoulders brushing and he swore he felt his heart skip a beat. But was it because of the breathtaking view or the breathtaking boy?

Perhaps both.

   Jisung looked at the younger, feeling his gaze on him and trying to figure out what was wrong. But when he saw him looking with those soft eyes and that light smile on his lips, he couldn't help but melt—long forgotten why he looked over.

   The two stared for a while before Jeongin spoke up again. "Han-ssi, I'm sorry again for last Friday. It really wasn't my intention to knock you over like that." He said softly, eyes not once leaving his adorable face. "I... want to make it up to you. How does this Wednesday sound?"

   This wasn't what Jisung had expected but that was mainly because he didn't expect anything. He thought the younger would just leave after they finished for the day, yet that clearly wasn't the case.

   "I should be free- and now that we're already talking about it.." Han trailed off, stepping towards the shelf-like-nightable next to his bed, to get the green hoodie out of his drawer. "Here, I washed it for you."

   The hoodie was carefully folded and straightened with an iron, you could see it, and that amazing smell of fresh laundry made Jeongin inhale the air a bit more than usual. "Thank you, Han-ssi, You didn't have to do that."

"Please, call me Jisung."

   He held a wide grin on his face as he said that, finally handing the piece of clothing over to his friend. "Then you call me Jeongin, as well."

   The grin didn't leave his face. "Your wish is my command, Jeongin-ah." "Oh, how sweet of you, baby." Yang's cheeks hurt from smiling so hard and his ears got painted pink at the statement and pet name he just used on the older, finding it incredibly cute how he was yet again flushed a deep red—even more than Jeongin himself.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.1K 87 13
Kim Seungmin, the school president was asked to tutor someone who is failing his classes Lee Minho, the son of the biggest CEO of Korea, was forced t...
48.2K 2.2K 7
When People say it's easy to hate and difficult to love they're right. Hyunjin had to find this out on his own. 。 Or in which Hyunjin and Jisung seem...
111K 2.9K 9
the soft boy likes the bad boy What will happen between the two of them? WARRING: Smut, swearing etc.
579K 38.5K 32
"not to be like, nsfw or anything. but like, I'd hold your hand and give you the best hugs."