Special Forces

By SadEmojie

He Chenguang: "Did you practice martial arts from the womb?" High school team: "He is the scariest individual... More

CH001
CH002
CH003
CH004
CH005
CH006
CH007
CH008
CH009
CH010
CH011
CH012
CH013
CH014
CH015
CH016
CH017
CH018
CH019
CH020
CH021
CH022
CH023
CH024
CH025
CH026
CH027
CH028
CH030
CHO31
CH032
CH033

CH029

139 5 0
By SadEmojie

Chapter 29: Lin Shu makes a move!

Lin Shu is not from the Langya Special Forces Brigade yet, but it will be a matter of time. Besides, whether he is from Langya or not, he is still a soldier. If you don't see it, forget it. It is impossible to watch one's comrades-in-arms in danger and ignore them!

  Zheng Sanpao looked at the seven or eight strong men holding knives in front of him. Under the sunlight, the cold light was a little dazzling.

  His heart sank. Since the undercover operation, he has maintained a high degree of vigilance all the time. He is not fighting or fighting, and his physical strength is a bit too much.

  Looking down, the cuts on his body were oozing with blood, as long as he moved slightly, it would tear his painful nerves!

  At this moment, Ma Yunfei took a deep look at Zheng Sanpao, said nothing, and left surrounded by bodyguards.

  A group of desperadoes were about to chase after him. Zheng Sanpao's eyes turned cold, he grabbed one's wrist and twisted it against the joint. With the sound of a "click", the man's hand holding the knife broke instantly, and the guy fell to the ground!

   And he bought enough time for Ma Yunfei.

   Ma Yunfei has already gotten into the car and drove away!

  Seeing this scene, the leader's eyes flashed from embarrassment to anger, he stared at Zheng Sanpao viciously, and shouted to his subordinates:

   "Get him for me!"

   It's all because of this **** thing, otherwise, their operation would have been successful!

  At that moment, a group of fierce men rushed towards Zheng Sanpao roaring!

  Facing a group of strong men holding guys, Zheng Sanpao was still seriously injured, now he has no way out, so he can only bite the bullet and fight!

   But in the end, two fists were lost to four hands, not to mention the large number of opponents.

  Every movement was tearing the wound, Zheng Sanpao's movements couldn't help being slowed down, and his reaction speed was far from the peak state. During the hasty response, Zheng Sanpao's pupils shrank...!

  The hairs all over his body stand on end!

  In sight, a sharp and unparalleled knife, thinking that he was slashing down fiercely, the speed was so fast that it was too late for him to react.

   If this knife falls, there is a high probability that he will die like this.

  However, it is between the lightning and the flint.

   "Shua...!" A figure flashed over.

  In Zheng Sanpao's line of sight, he saw that the man just punched casually, obviously striking from behind, but his speed was many times faster than that of a strong man wielding a knife.

  With a sound of "touch", the strong man swung the knife only to feel the terrifying force, sweeping across his chest, causing him to fly backwards uncontrollably, and hit the ground firmly.

  The strong man's face was full of pain, his internal organs were tumbling violently, wow, he spat out a big mouthful of blood, and passed out!

  The sudden appearance of Lin Shu caught everyone by surprise.

   "Boy, you're looking for death!" The leader of the man in black cursed fiercely, waved the thing in his hand, and followed his subordinates to attack Lin Shu!

  Lin Shu glanced at the menacing thugs, with a cold expression on his face: "A group of ants looking for death!"

  In broad daylight and in a large crowd, these people dare to be so arrogant and arrogant. Isn't this courting death? !

  Suddenly, Lin Shu's body moved, and instead of retreating, he advanced, like a tiger descending a mountain, to meet them!

  Facing this group of desperadoes, Lin Shu would not hold back. He is an imposing dark martial artist. Compared with these gangsters, he is no different from a hungry wolf rushing into a flock of sheep.

   "Bump bump...!"

   Fist to the flesh, aggressive moves!

   Zheng Sanpao on the side looked dumbfounded, his eyes were full of shock!

  Where did this kid come from? Isn't he...too ruthless? He only saw those thugs fell to the ground one by one, even though they had weapons in their hands, they couldn't get into Lin Shu's body!

  The so-called layman watches the excitement, while the insider watches the way.

  His fighting skills are not as good as Shi Dafan's freak, but he was born as a scout and has been a special soldier for nearly ten years. His ability to kill enemies is honed from the battlefield, so he naturally has eyesight.

  Lin Shu's reaction speed, the tricky angle of his moves, and even his strength...reached a terrifying feeling!

  Zheng Sanpao had a vague illusion that Lin Shu's strength seemed... not weaker than Shi Dafan who came from a family of martial arts! !

"bump...!"

   While Zheng Sanpao was in a daze, the last thug fell to the ground, and the battle was over!

  I saw Lin Shu standing there proudly, with him as the center, a dozen thugs were lying all over the place, some were seriously injured and passed out, or rolling and crying!

  This... this... is too fast, right?

  Old Pao swallowed his saliva. It took less than a minute since Lin Shu appeared, and the battle was over? !

  How would he know that Lin Shu is a serious master of dark energy, and also masters SS-level hand-to-hand combat? Some gangsters in the rivers and lakes are really no different from ants to Lin Shu!

  Lin Shu's confrontation with them was purely a dimensionality reduction blow.

   "Are you okay?" Lin Shu asked as he walked to Lao Pao.

"I..." Lao Pao was about to say something, but he was injured before, and he only managed to hold on by maintaining a highly tense fighting state. Now that the danger was lifted, he finally couldn't hold it anymore. One staggered and passed out due to excessive blood loss!

  Lin Shu supported him quickly with his eyes and hands, so that Lao Pao didn't fall to the ground.

  At the moment, there was no one else except some passers-by who were watching the fun. Lin Shu made a decisive decision, picked up his shoulders, and dragged him to his car.

  Excessive blood loss must be treated in time!

   Just as Lin Shu was dragging him towards the car, suddenly, an old BJ Jeep Cherokee slammed to a stop!

   A 180 middle-aged man with hair longer than a woman wearing a dark green woolen jacket rushed down from the car.

  When he saw Lin Shu dragging Zheng Sanpao, who was covered in blood, his eyes flashed anxiously, and he rushed over, shouting:

   "Squad leader! Squad leader...!"

   "Boy, what did you do to my monitor?!"

  He is naturally Xiao Zhuang. He used to be the best breakthrough player of the Lone Wolf Special Commando. His full name is Zhuang Yan, and his code name is: Siberian Wolf!

  Lin Shu was not surprised by his appearance.

  But his frizzy, red-eyed and irritable attitude made Lin Shu frown, a little displeased. But when he thought of the deep comrade-in-arms brotherhood between him and Lao Pao, he must have lost his mind in a hurry.

  Lin Shu didn't bother to argue with him, so he picked the point:

   "Your squad leader was seriously injured and almost died here. I saved him."

   As he spoke, Lin Shu pointed to a group of thugs lying on the ground at the moment.

  When Xiao Zhuang heard this, he suddenly understood that it was this brother who saved his 'bear man squad leader', and immediately looked at Lin Shu gratefully:

   "Thank you brother, I lost my composure just now!"

  Lin Shu shook his head and said: "It's okay, he's bleeding too much now, he must be rescued immediately, go to the hospital first!"

   Lao Pao, who was in a coma, woke up instinctively when he heard the word "hospital".

   "Zhuang... this brother, I... I can't go to the hospital...!" Although he fainted just now, he was still conscious and knew what happened. At this moment, he said anxiously:

   "Don't go to the hospital, Zhuang, please, I won't go to the hospital...!"

  He was carrying out an undercover operation and had just escaped from the bureau with the help of Qiangzi. Once he entered the hospital, the plan would be ruined!

   "If you don't go to the hospital, you will die!"

  Xiao Zhuang let out a roar, but when he met the pleading eyes of the old squad leader, his heart finally softened:

   "Forget it, leave it alone, I'll find a way...!"

  At the moment, Xiao Zhuang contacted a friend who was engaged in film art. He remembered that this friend hired a female teaching assistant in a medical school. !

   After contacting.

  Lin Shu and Xiao Zhuang helped Lao Pao to his Cherokee Jeep, then Lin Shu hesitated, and chose to get into Zhuang Yan's car, and followed him there!

  As for his Ferrari, he simply left it there.

In the laboratory of the Faculty of Medicine.

  Lin Shu finally met the girlfriend of Xiao Zhuang's director friend, named Fang Qi, she was not bad looking, she was about 27 or 27 years old, she seemed to be a young woman, and she had some charm.

   Regarding this, Lin Shu just wanted to sigh, your circle is really chaotic...!

  Fang Qi was shocked when she saw that it was a gunshot wound and a knife wound again. Where had she seen such a battle before?

   But after all, human life is at stake, so Fang Qi asked Xiao Zhuang and Lin Shu to carry Lao Pao to the operating table.

  It is said to be an operating table, but it is actually a simple wire bed. Fortunately, there is no shortage of first aid equipment in the medical school.

Xiao Zhuang offered to help because he had learned first aid in the field.

   But Lin Shu saw that he couldn't help much, so he left the operation laboratory first, and called Fan Tianlei again after pondering.

  The phone was connected after a few rings, and Fan Tianlei's depressed voice came:

   "Boy, I'm very busy, okay? What's wrong?!"

  Lin Shu replied unceremoniously: "It's as if I have nothing to call you, Langya, I only have your phone number, if I don't call you, who will I call?"

   "Listen to you, do you need to report something?" Fan Tianlei became serious and asked in a deep voice.

"Um...!"

  Lin Shu responded: "It's still about Ma Yunfei."

   After a pause, Lin Shu looked around and saw no one around, so he lowered his voice:

   "I was on the street just now, and I met Zheng Sanpao. He had a conflict with the killer called by Ma Yunfei's opponent. I rescued him, and I'm in the process of rescuing him now."

   It's really not that Lin Shu forced him to report everything to Langya.

  He knows that Lao Pao's undercover operation is very dangerous. Since he encountered it, he should report some situations to them.

   This is also his duty as a fighter.

   "Is it serious?!" Fan Tianlei asked hastily.

  As the chief of staff of Spike, he certainly knows who Zheng Sanpao is, and subconsciously cares about Lao Pao's situation.

  Lin Shu said: "He lost a lot of blood, but it shouldn't be a big problem. His former comrades-in-arms are also there. They have the same blood type, so he was given a blood transfusion."

   "That's good...!" Fan Tianlei on the other end of the phone was visibly relieved.

   After thinking for a while, he said: "Well, I'll give you an address, you come to me right away, and report to Langtou the specific situation you have seen."

"OK!"

  Fan Tianlei smiled and said: "I also said that I will let you take a few days off, which is good, you are not idle!"

   "What can be done, the sky is big and the earth is big, the action is the biggest!"

Lin Shu gave a wry smile, and was very open about it. He called home and said something happened, and then asked Xiaozhuang to borrow a car.

  Even though Xiao Zhuang met Lin Shu for the first time, he saved the squad leader. He also revealed that he was also a soldier before, so he threw the car keys to Lin Shu without thinking.

  Lin Shu drove straight to the address given by Fan Tianlei.

   When they arrived, they took Fan Tianlei's car and went straight to the base of the Langya Special Forces Brigade.

Brigade Commander's Office.

   "This is what I saw and what I participated in..." Lin Shu recounted what he saw and heard today in detail, and looked at the three people present.

   Needless to say, Fan Tianlei and He Zhijun have met each other during the exercise.

  Lin Shu's real attention was on a middle-aged man wearing a black leather jacket and casual clothes.

  Even though he was wearing casual clothes, Lin Shu still had a keen sense of the imposing manner that he exuded from time to time. This person was a soldier before, and he had been on the battlefield!

  In fact, this is indeed the case, this leather jacket man is none other than the old company commander of Yuanye Tiger's reconnaissance company, Miao Lian!

  If there are three major pitfalls in the special forces series, there is no doubt that they are Miao Keng, Fan Keng, and Wen Keng.

  In Special 1, Xiaozhuang walked the longest path, which was Miao Lian's routine. Almost every step was designed for Xiaozhuang.

  But there is one thing to say, Lin Shu admires Miao Lian!

   This is a real man who really gave everything for the motherland and the people! real man!

   "Kobayashi...!"

He Zhijun listened to the report, and slowly said: "The last time you reported the information about Ma Yunfei, it was very useful for this operation, but you are only a recruit after all. After discussion, we decided not to let you participate in this matter. Unexpectedly ...you're involved again this time."

"Before you came, I discussed with Miao Lian, and I want to ask for your opinion on some things."

  Lin Shu said: "Sir, tell me!"

"You have also seen how dangerous Lao Pao is this time. It can be said that his life is hanging by a thread! Thanks to you! Therefore, we want to invite you to participate in this operation and help Lao Pao break into the Ma family headed by Ma Yunfei. Group, gain his trust, cooperate with our commando team, and completely destroy the Ma family dens entrenched in Yuanshan Town! But..."

  He Zhijun paused, and added:

"However, considering that you are still a recruit after all, you have no experience in actual combat, and the risk factor of this operation is extremely high, so we highly respect your personal wishes and will never force you. To be honest, if it weren't for your marksmanship and Strength, and being involved in it this time, we will not make this request to you."

  He Zhijun had just finished speaking.

  Lin Shu didn't even think about it, and said:

   "Chief, you don't need to say anything, I agree to participate in the action!"

   "Your name is Lin Shu, right?" At this moment, Miao Lian, who had been silent all this time, said:

"If you come to participate in this operation, I am naturally very happy. This is tantamount to doing me a big favor, but your brigade commander is right. This operation is really too dangerous! This is not your participation. It's an exercise, but a real combat, a real combat where you will lose your life if you are not careful! I hope you are not overheated, you'd better think carefully about it."

  The Ma family has been entrenched in Yuanshan Town for so many years, Ma Yunfei has trained in foreign mercenary companies at his own expense.

   Under his command is even a group of dead soldiers.

  This operation is indeed extremely dangerous, once it fails, it means death.

Miao Lian didn't want Lin Shu, a recruit who had never experienced actual combat, to participate in such an operation. Moreover, he also maintained a somewhat skeptical attitude towards Lin Shu's strength. .

 "I've thought about it, and I'll take part in this operation!" Lin Shu said in a deep voice.

   There are some things that are higher than life. Lin Shu knew that since He Zhijun and the others would propose to let a recruit who had never experienced actual combat participate in the operation, it meant...they were really short of manpower!

   Think about it too.

  The Lone Wolf and Ma Yunfei are old acquaintances, not only them, the Langya people are basically guys who have served in the army for a long time. They want to operate undercover, and some backgrounds are too easy to be found out.

   After all, Zheng Sanpao, an old special soldier, was by Ma Yunfei's side, so he might not doubt it.

   But two or three are like this, how could Ma Yunfei not doubt it? Is he really stupid?

   "Ding! Detect the host's current selection and activate the new main task..."

   At the same second, the system's metal prompt sounded.

  ...

  PS: I finally finished writing the 7th update before 0 o'clock. After writing for a day, my brain is numb. Please recommend tickets, brothers! ! The excitement will continue tomorrow, and more updates will follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 12.7K 46
Lavender is in love with Yuan, the perfect guy--kind, sweet, charming, and a musician like her. The problem? He's not real. He only exists in her dre...