Signs of the Past

Per ggddcp

"I have never seen a mean father like you, who can ruin his own son life for fulfill his filthy wishes... Més

Shattered Dreams
Goddess Beauty
The unfortunate parents
First meeting 💕
Life changed
Caught red handed
Because....it's you ❤️
Your glimpse in him.
Let me take you away
Ancestor's beliefs
Embarrassed the heat of the night
Jealousy and Possession
Trap
Red sky at night
Invisible death
Immersion in love
Fusion wedding 💒 👘
Dumbfounded 🔥🙈
Betrayed by trusted person!
You can lie but can't hide!
Wife and lover
Incomplete dowry!
Unwanted guest
Inception
Mysterious old man
The diary
Sympathy and Concern
The real face
Planning for the bait!
Unfinished words
The real intention
Foundation of lies
Conquest
One clue
Naked truth
When love lasts

Then there were none!

68 11 34
Per ggddcp

Beach

*Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

On the other side at the beach. Yunlan stir and open his eyes.....when his phone buzz. He smiles when feels warm breath on his chest.....where Shenwei sleeping peacefully in his embrace.

He was only in Yunlan's shirt.....and Zhao's beautiful art clearly visible on his pearl white skin. Zhao kisses Wei's forehead then check his phone "Mom?" He sit up and looked at the time.....and it's already passed 3 am.

Yunlan immediately stood up and pick his sleeping wife....in his strong arms and headed toward the car. He make Wei sit on the car seat "ah!" which makes other hiss a little "oops!" Yunlan feels guilty because he did it very harsh way.

He again kisses Wei and sits on the driving seat....then lay Shen on the seat and his head no Yunlan's lap. "Sorry baobei! I can't control myself after seeing your unbearable beauty." Yunlan apologies to sleeping Wei....then drove away.

******

Hospital

Lin told Chu that....the man who attack on Hong is Danny a mercenary goon....who does kidnapping, murder and some illegal work for money. And Lin got this information from the criminal records of the SID.

Furthermore, Lin reveals that Danny's fingerprints were found on Mark and Henry's bodies. Which proves that Danny was also present when both were being tortured and killed. Or else Danny has killed both of them..!

After listening to Lin....Chu asks about Danny's sperm. Because Chu was suspecting something else. Lin smirked and wear his grandpa glasses "Your guess is absolutely correct. I got the DNA of Danny's sperm from the bodies of Mark and Henry. But, along with it was someone else's too!"

"That it! Is it chief Hong's...?" Chu get excited and Lin frowns "Woooooahhhh...!! what are you talking about?" Chu became sad and grits his teeth "I just wanted to see her behind the bars!" Lin nod his head in understanding.

"Me too..!" Both looked at each other with sympathy and then started discussing on the case.

******

Zhao house 

They reached the house and luckily no one around there. Yunlan immediately take Wei inside the bedroom and make him sleep comfortably.....and went inside the washroom. A minute later, Yunlan come out and lay beside Wei then hugs him dearly. "L...love you!" Yunlan looked at Wei...when he heard his mumbling.

Yunlan smiles and kisses Wei's lips. "Huh! Uhh...mmm" but for his shock Wei pull him for deep kiss....in his sleeping state. Shen wrapped his beautiful thin arms around Yunlan's neck.....and open his mouth to give access Yunlan to devour him.

Zhao close his eyes and start enjoying Wei's soft lips and....his skin underneath him. "Umm...mmmm...ahh...hhh...uhhhmmm...mm" Yunlan keep sucking Wei's mouth and their tongues dancing together.

In minutes later....the whole room filled with Wei's hot and sexy moans....Yunlan keep thrusting and sucking Shen's lips and his hole of glory.

******

Mrs. Zhao stir and open her eyes. She looked at the time and drink some water. Mrs. Zhao feel coldness around herself.....she looked at her husband then go to check Yunlan and Shenwei.

She was going through the hallway towards Yunlan's room when her eyes fell on the window which suddenly opened. 

Mrs. Zhao came to the window and look outside "Yunlan's car? But why its door open?" She come outside and look inside the car "Wei?" Mrs. Zhao frowns and nudge Shenwei.....who still sleeping on the car seat.

Shen open his eyes and startled to see his mother in law....in front of his eyes. Shen hurriedly sit up and looked at himself.....because Wei remember that he was with Yunlan in very intimate condition. "What you look at....and why you sleeping here?"

She asks and Wei bite his lips to bear the pain of his back....which still hurting "uh...mm.....Yun....la..." Wei thinking what to say and Mrs. Zhao's eyesight fell on Wei's shirt.....she arch her brows because the shirt belongs to Yunlan.

Mrs. Zhao understand everything and she looked at Wei having anger on her face. "Where's he?" She ask strictly and Wei shook his head looking down "I don't know. When I get my consciousness....you are in front of me"

Shen said in his low voice.....feeling so embarrassed right now in front of his mother in law. "It's cold outside. Wait a minute...." She rush inside the house and return back with a woolen stole "take this, can you walk?"

She ask politely having so much care in her voice. Shen slowly nodded and take the stole then cover himself.....he slowly get off the car "ahh!" and about to fell down on the ground.....Mrs. Zhao hold him "Today I will not spare this brat. how dare he be so harshly with you in first time!.....(looking at Wei) it's your first time, isn't it?"

If someone asks you.....have you committed murder? So answering that question is probably not as difficult.....as answering this question. (Please share your thoughts in comment section...😉 or here...😎)

Shenwei totally turned red in embarrassment. He immediately rush inside the house.....forgetting his painfull back. Mrs. Zhao only chuckle seeing Wei and also go inside the house. She come inside the kitchen and make lemon tea for her son in law.

"Don't say, Yunlan was inside the room.....forgetting you?" She said seeing Wei standing in front of the bedroom door "drink this. It will be good for you...." She gave the tea to Wei and open the door with another key.

"we always have a spare key." She said and Wei understand....it's because of the ghost. "Yunlan? I'm coming....!" She step inside and Yunlan come out from the washroom wiping his wet hair "mom? What are you doing here....?"

Yunlan ask seeing his mother and she angrily pull his ear "what I'm doing here!? You tell me.....what are you doing in this late hour and where is Wei?" She twist Yunlan's ear make him hiss a little"ouch! Mom...!! He's inside the washroom."

"Washroom! Shenwei...?" Mrs. Zhao calls Wei and he comes inside the room from behind her. Seeing which the ground shakes under Yunlan's feet. "what are you doing outside? you are with me.....OH SHIT!!!" Yunlan hurriedly come inside the washroom and shocked to see empty tub. Because he had left Wei in the tub for warm bath.

"Where he gone?" Zhao mumble to himself

"Yunlan, what happened? Why are you scared?" Mrs. Zhao ask to her frightened son and Wei, who still in their bed side area.....looking at the condition of the bed. Crumpled bed sheet and scattered pillows.....telling everything to Shenwei.

"Yunlan, who was with you? Because of which you left me in such a condition, in which I never want anyone to see me." Tear drop from Wei's eyes and Yunlan come close "I thought, it was yo...." Shenwei angrily glare at him making Yunlan quiet all of sudden.

He left from there without saying anything. Yunlan run behind him "DON'T!!! even come near me!" Wei run while crying heavily "Aaaaaaagggggghhhhhhh!!!" and Yunlan shout in frustration then hit the wall angrily....making his hand bleed.

"NOW YOU HAPPY......?!!!!! NOW YOU SATISFIED.....?!!!!"

Yunlan fell on his knees and yelled out of his lungs. Mrs. Zhao feeling so much hurt seeing her son, actually both of them! She also crying and thinking why was she ready to marry Xinci. If she had refused at that time, then this would not have happened to her son today.

******

Next evening......

Mrs. Zhao making soup in the kitchen and Wei silently cutting the vegetables. She looked at him "You okay?" Wei smiles "Yes mom! Let me do this..." Shen leave the vegetables and come to help her.

"It's already done. Don't need to worry" she pinch Wei's nose making him giggle cutely. "Mom? I'm ready...!" Yunlan voice her outside of the kitchen.....and Wei excuse himself. He straight goes toward the bedroom.....without looking at Yunlan.

Yunlan looked at his back and Mrs. Zhao cares Yunlan's face "talk to him before leaving." She said and Yunlan sighed "I want too...but whenever I try to speak, he went from there." Zhao sadly looking at his mother.

Mrs. Zhao knew that Shenwei was upset because of last night . Which is very difficult for him to bear...because of his teen self.

In this age hormones on its peek....and if that person is in any kind of relationship. Then it's not easy for him or her to handle the situation. (I guess....😅)

🍻🍻🍻

Sorry for late update....suffer with some health issues 😷🤒

*achoo!* 🤧

See you soon 💚

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

54.4K 2.6K 31
FOR WEILAN LOVERS THIS IS A PURE GUARDIAN STORY OF OUR BELOVED COUPLE. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS THAT BELONGS TO OUR BELOVED PRIEST, BUT THE...
3.5K 282 13
Be careful.........you are slipping............I don't want to lose my..........TRUST........in you.............Ah lan!!!!! This was a very emotional...
45.3K 3.5K 70
Story of sweet and hot couple shen wei and zhao yunlan......... How a hot Gangster fall in love with blind man whom he have to kill...... The story i...
74.5K 3.5K 57
Shen Wei and Yunlan meet again in their next life. However, Yunlan was born with his past memories of how Shen Wei killed him. His life purpose now i...