𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐀𝐦 ✶ 𝐆�...

By chloerosaliexo

Madison Grey is the youngest surgical intern to ever reach Seattle Grace hospital, alongside her older sister... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠
a hard days night 1
a hard days night 2
the first cut is the deepest
winning a battle, losing the war
no mans land
shake your groove thing
if tomorrow never comes
the self-destruct button
save me
who's zoomin who?
season two
raindrops keep falling on my head
make me lose control
deny, deny, deny
𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐫
𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧
𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝
𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭
𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝟏𝟕 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞
𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐚𝐦
𝐨𝐡, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭
𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭
𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧
𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧'
𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞
𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐫𝐬
𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬𝐤𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟏-𝟐-𝟑
𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥?
𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞/𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠
𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞

10.5K 446 76
By chloerosaliexo

As interns we know what we want... to become surgeons. And will do anything to get there. Suffer through killer exams, endure 100 hour weeks, stand for hours on end in operating rooms. You name it we'll do it.

Maddie giggled as Addison rolled off the top of her and onto her side of the bed where they both lay naked under the sheets.

"It gets better every time." Addison breathed out, intertwining Maddie's fingers with her own.

"It's so weird... this is so foreign to me but this... you... it just feels right." Maddie smiled.

Addison's eyes lingered on her, wondering how someone as beautiful and as young as Maddie wanted some washed up woman like herself. "I get that, I really do."

"And you know the best part?"

"What's that?"

"No pregnancy scares!" Maddie cheekily grinned as Addison rolled her eyes, playfully slapping her shoulder.

"You're an ass." She laughed getting up.

"Don't leave." Maddie whined.

"I'm making you coffee so you can get up and go join your friends with studying... or did you forget you have a huge exam coming up?" Addison asked, referring to the interns first year medical exams that were quickly approaching.

"Pffft, I don't need to study." Maddie jokingly scoffed.

Addison rolled her eyes again, a smile on her face. "You might be somewhat of a genius my love, but even Madison Grey needs to study."

"At least you're giving me exam stress relief."

They laughed and had coffee together before Maddie left to go to Cristina and Burke's apartment, where the interns were meeting.

Maddie was sat next to Alex, her legs sprawled across his lap as he fired questions at Meredith who was in the hot seat.

"What are the signs of a central line infection?"

"Puss, redness and fever."

"What's Kahn's syndrome?"

"Wait, wait, I know this."

Maddie rolled her eyes. "Tick tock Mer."

"Cracking under the pressure?" George smirked.

"No!" Meredith laughed. "Hydra.. hy... cort-"

"Primary hypro dostrolonism." Maddie finished for her. "Mer you suck!" She launched a cheese ball at her sister which bounced off her head, causing the rest of the interns to burst into laughter.

"You know everything." Izzie chuckled. "You're going to ace this test."

"Little genius!" Alex proudly smiled, throwing his arm around Maddie.

"Well George is too, he's got the wife's cards." Cristina said.

"Woah, what cards?" Meredith asked.

"Callie was ranked number one in her year after this test. She has legendary flash cards."

"So we don't need the flash cards. We are independently brilliant." Izzie said.

Maddie and Alex shared a look, trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, yeah, I wanna hurl, my turn!" Cristina exclaimed. "Out of the seat!"

"No, it's my turn!" Izzie protested.

"Children, children." Maddie chuckled.

"Says the one who just threw food at me!" Meredith laughed.

"Fair point." Maddie shrugged.

They continued their little study game for a while, Maddie smiling fondly when Burke would bring over different types of wedding cake for Cristina to sample. She was glad they figured things out and the wedding was definitely going ahead now, Cristina seemed happy enough so Maddie pushed her negative thoughts on Burke to the back of her mind.

♡ ✶ ☽ ✵ ♡ ✶ ☽ ✵ ♡

The following morning Maddie was dragged away by Richard and Bailey as soon as she entered the hospital, both of them wanting her in on a case.

Once Maddie was changed into her scrubs, she followed Richard and Bailey to the patients room, however on the way, they were ambushed by Addison, Derek, Mark and Burke.

"Go away!" Richard exclaimed.

"But we can help!' Addison protested.

"We can help? Burke questioned.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Addison raised an eyebrow.

"He doesn't have any women parts." Burke stated at her before turning to Richard, Bailey and Maddie. "And you'll let a resident and intern on this case instead?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Maddie sharply questioned, like Addison, crossing her arms.

"Okay, let's all calm down." Mark chuckled.

"Look, it's not like we don't know where he is." Derek said.

"Yeah, we'd just come back anyway." Mark agreed.

Richard sighed before opening the patients door. "Richard, finally. Oh for gods sake what are the four musketeers doing here? And an intern?"

The patient was Larry Jennings, chairman of the board of directors at the hospital. Maddie gulped.

"The best intern." Richard replied, Maddie gave Larry a small smile and wave, his hard stare softened before he nodded back.

"Bunch of ghouls. Alright, one of you wants to be the new chief..." Larry pulled his pants down to reveal his large, red and swollen genitals. "Fix this and you've got my vote... and no those are not grapefruits."

Maddie chuckled at the joke, everyone in the room look towards them, bewildered and confused.

"Well... it looks as though you won't be needing my services after all." Addison said and quickly left, Maddie tried to hide her smile behind her hand.

Soon, Larry was in a hospital gown, laying in the bed as Bailey and Richard examined him, Derek, Mark and Burke standing further away, chatting about the possible diagnosis.

Maddie was lost in her own thoughts as she thought of the possible causes when she heard Larry say something interesting.

"Excuse me sir?" She timidly asked. "Did-did you say you were in the Amazon? Like in the actual river? And you haven't been able to go to the bathroom for three days?"

"Yes.. I was, why?" He frowned.

The other doctors in the room looked at Maddie in confusion, wondering where she was going with this.

"Did you um... go to the bathroom during your swim?"

"Excuse me?" His eyes widened.

"Larry.. answer the question." Richard said.

"I might've done." He shrugged, not looking at anyone, he did glance at Maddie though and didn't fail to notice her eyes light up.

"There's this fish that lives in the Amazon, the candiru, it's a type of catfish. They're also known as the 'penis fish'. They're known to swim up the urine stream of people urinating in the water and lodge themselves in the urethra."

"You're telling me a fish swam up my.."

"I believe so. It's extremely rare, but I've read about documented cases." Maddie smiled.

Derek, Mark, Richard and Bailey watched Maddie with pride, although Burke looked skeptical.

"Of course, we'll need an ultrasound to confirm this." He said.

"Absolutely!" Maddie nodded.

The group were now in the X-ray room just as Richard put the films up on the screen.

"PENIS FISH!" Maddie cheered, throwing her arms in the air. Derek laughed, pulling her into a hug. Mark, Bailey and Richard chuckled while Burke sighed, unhappy he wasn't able to impress the man.

"Well done!" Derek beamed, kissing her on the forehead.

"Thanks." She blushed, slightly embarrassed by the praise she was getting.

"Hey Georgie." Maddie smiled, bumping into her fellow intern.

"Maddie... hi." George's eyes were wide and he looked rather panicked.

"Everything okay?" Maddie gently asked him.

"I don't know, I really... I done something stupid and I don't.. I can't fix it."

"Hey, it's okay Georgie, you're not stupid, is there anything I can do to help?"

He shook his head. Maddie assumed he made a mistake with a patient and made an attending mad or something. What George had actually done, never once crossed her mind.

They entered the conference room that was full of plates with different types of cakes on them.

"He sleeps with his assistant and a carnivorous fish lodges itself in his penis. That's instant karma if I've ever seen it." Meredith laughed, referring to Larry Jennings, who they found out was having an affair with his assistant.

"Yeah, well Derek wasn't struck by lightning and neither were you." Cristina scoffed.

Maddie chuckled. "Guys, be nice. He's in pain, I know he's a liar and a cheat but let's just chill till he's recovered, he could end up with a serious infection you know."

"Addison showed up. I had months of pain and self-loathing, Crazy ranting mother and a near drowning off the side of a dock. I mean, it's not fish in my hoo-hoo but it's certainly not an easy ride." Meredith ignored her sister who rolled her eyes at the response.

"Yeah, well, I've cheated on my boyfriends and I'm fine. Am I the only one?"

"Yup!" Maddie laughed, having never cheated on anyone.

The twisted trio failed to notice George and Izzie freeze, staring at each other awkwardly.

"Which cake is your favorite or have you chosen one yet?" George asked Cristina.

"Georgie she doesn't have favourites." Maddie chuckled. "That's why we're involved."

"Thank you sunshine!"

Maddie scrubbed in on Larry's surgery, much to Derek's disappointment as he wanted her in on his new case that came in. But Larry Jennings himself requested Maddie in on the surgery, seeing as she was the one who quickly figured out the cause of his symptoms and she couldn't disobey his wishes, thankfully the surgery was successful.

Maddie was now dressed in her normal clothes, leaving the hospital as the Seattle wind blew through her hair.

"Hey you." Addison smirked, approaching the intern.

"Hey yourself."

She wasted no time in pushing the younger woman against the wall before connecting their lips fiercely.

"Someone's gonna see us." Maddie quietly laughed.

"Let them." Addison grinned, kissing her again and leading her towards her car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 503 14
"The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident will be the best and worst of your life" ___ Cassie Storm is what some might call a genius, a...
19.5K 342 35
Being a manager of nmixx now what could go wrong?? Read it to fond out!! :DD Hii so uhm this is my very own first book so it will be cringy af and h...
54.7K 1.2K 85
She is the first person to return to the ground with only the council knowing about it. She fights for survival with the help of a curious grounder...
43.5K 707 20
"You're the unsub, aren't you?" "Don't sound so shocked, honey." (I do not own Criminal Minds. Only Vanessa Lawrence and my ideas)