Male Supporting Role, Stay Aw...

By ZayZakari

This story cover is not mine. Original Owner - rajkumr603 (pinterest) Book wearing female supporting role X m... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19-24
25- 28
29- 33
34-37
38- 42
43- 46
47- 51
52- 55
56- 60
61-62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113

96

583 8 3
By ZayZakari

☆, one hundred and fifteen, Yan Ke: Do you want to break up with me?

Congratulations on getting a monthly pass

After Su Qin received the email, after much deliberation, she still called Fang Ru. She felt that her IQ was not enough when communicating with Fang Ru with mental power.

Su Qin dialed Fang Ru's number, and it was Ju Hua who answered the phone as usual. From Su Qin's point of view, Juhua is also considered a strong man, able to stay by Fang Ru's side for five full years without being rejected and even praised by Fang Ru, this has to be said, it is indeed a skill.

"Miss Su, Director Fang is in a meeting, and it will be over in about half an hour." Ju Hua's voice was as polite as ever, even with a trace of respect that he never had before.

"Half an hour? I'll call Aunt Fang after the meeting is over." Su Qin finished speaking and was about to hang up when another voice came from there.

"Miss Su, Dong Fang asked me to tell you before the meeting that if you called because of the stack of materials, you don't need to look for her anymore. She has no time to go back for Mr. Yan's 80th birthday, Mr. Yan may be more concerned on that day. If you are busy, there will always be something that you can't take care of. You should recognize the person first, so you don't have to be in a hurry that day." Juhua explained the words clearly in a gentle and gentle manner, but said goodbye to Su Qin, from the beginning to the end The tail is extremely polite.

Su Qin reckoned the reason for Juhua's change of attitude, probably because Fang Ru's opinion of her had improved. After all, Juhua is the person who is by Fang Ru's side, and he can almost be regarded as an all-round secretary. If something happened to Fang Ru, maybe Juhua knew the news earlier than Yan Ke.

After hanging up the phone, Su Qin looked at the particularly large character file after decompression on the computer screen. In the file, the importance of the characters was carefully divided into levels, just like when he was taking the English test for CET-4. The levels are all arranged for you, and you memorize them according to the importance.

Su Qin printed out a copy of the information, took it home that night and began to memorize it.

In the evening, Yan Ke nestled on the sofa, wearing a thin silk nightgown, while digging a bucket of Haagen-Dazs, holding a laptop in one hand to read the k-line chart, Su Qin stretched her neck and glanced at the screen, only I feel that the line is dazzling, so I don't bother to look at it.

On the contrary, Yan Ke was aroused by her action, moved over by himself, threw his laptop aside, and began to feed Su Qin ice cream spoon by spoon.

"I won't eat it, how much meat will I gain from eating so much ice cream at night!" Su Qin suddenly turned her head aside while eating, refusing to eat it. Yan Ke didn't dislike it either, and took the spoon she had eaten and continued to eat.

"What are you looking at?" Yan Ke looked at her for a while, seeing that she didn't take her eyes off the pages to look at him at all. The information was snatched.

"What are you doing? I'm watching!" Su Qin gave Yan Ke a dissatisfied look. He had no information anyway, so he took the spoon and started digging into Yan Ke's bucket of Haagen-Dazs.

"Why are you reading these?" Yan Ke looked up a few pages and asked her.

"Aunt Fang said that she won't have time to come back in a week. Let me memorize everyone by myself, and I will accompany you to the banquet." Su Qin pouted, with a very helpless expression. Now she is in a dilemma. If she attends the banquet, she will appear to be in a hurry with the Yan family. Not attending a party is like not getting the attention and recognition you deserve. After all, if Yan Ke valued her enough, how could he not even bring her to Mr. Yan's 80th birthday?

The most terrible thing is that Fang Ru is going to find a reason to run away and not attend the banquet at all. The father-in-law was celebrating his birthday, and the daughter-in-law didn't attend at all, which was tantamount to being slapped hard for Mr. Yan. However, it is unlikely that old man Yan's anger will be directed at Yan Ke, so all the anger can only be borne by her.

"Xiaoqin, or, you don't want to go at all." What Su Qin could think of, Yan Ke could naturally think of. He didn't want Su Qin to be talked about behind others, but he didn't want her to face those embarrassments directly.

"Can you not go to your grandfather's birthday banquet?" Su Qin looked at him with a half-smile.

"I can't." Yan Ke shook his head, he felt that he and the Yan family hadn't reached the point where they couldn't communicate with each other. Fang Ru was in Hong Kong City, and he could find any reason, such as serious illness, or not come back, anyway, no one could find out. But he couldn't do it. The other person is in city c, even if he wants to pretend to be something, he has no credibility at all. If he didn't even attend Mr. Yan's birthday banquet, it would really be an irreparable trouble.

"Yan Ke, you are my man. You are going to your grandfather's birthday banquet. Are you planning to bring other women to attend?" Su Qin looked at him expressionlessly. At this point, she has nowhere to go. up. The fact that the engagement could not be announced as scheduled is enough to make people talk. If she didn't even show her face this time, she might have said something even worse. She doesn't have to care about other people's mocking of her. However, she couldn't tolerate the upper circles in C City treating the Su family as a joke, making fun of the fact that the daughter of the Su family was rushing to cling to the new rich and wanted nothing more.

"I'm sorry." Yan Ke suddenly felt so powerless in front of Su Qin that he couldn't say anything except sorry. He didn't want Su Qin to be bullied by others, but the person who made Su Qin have to bear this embarrassment happened to be himself. It was because of his hesitation and soft heart that things got to this point step by step.

He was always too soft-hearted and not as decisive as his mother, that's why he lived in such a mess.

Su Qin sighed, snuggled into his arms, and said to him word by word: "Yan Ke, I will go to this banquet with you, but it's not for you, but for the Su family, for the sake of my father and elder brother." For my face, my family has paid a lot for me, I would rather be talked about by others than they will be gossiped behind."

"Yan Ke, I love you. I am willing to give you my people or my money, but this does not mean that I will swallow my anger to other people in order to settle things down. If you are still unable to protect me , or, there is still some hesitation about being with me. Then after this birthday banquet, we can temporarily separate for a while, so that we can become better and stronger each other, and then be together again. I ..."

"Stop talking!" Hearing Su Qin's words, Yan Ke even felt a kind of sincere fear from the bottom of his heart. What is 'temporary separation'? How to separate? Separation, or... breaking up?

"Yan Ke, even if I don't say it, this problem still exists. I really love you, but love cannot be the whole of life. Just like, your mother loves your father so much, but she still lives very strong, Live a dazzling life." Su Qin sighed, and she felt that the number of times she sighed had really increased recently.

The longer I get along with Yan Ke,The flaws in Yan Ke's character became more obvious. He seems to be unrestrained, but in fact he is a very conservative man. His outlook on life, career, and love are all deeply influenced by Mrs. Yan. In love, he will almost demand that he be loyal to the one he loves. In terms of love, she has never had any crisis Love, with or without that red hardback between them. If Yan Ke chooses her, it must be her, and she will be the only woman in his life.

However, in other respects, she felt more and more worried. Yan Ke learned Fang Ru's appearance, but he was not as decisive and firm as her. In fact, there are reasons for this and personal experience. If Fang Ru hadn't been hit by the bereavement of her father one after another, maybe she would only be a shrewd and capable helper, instead of the strong woman she is now.

But now Yan Ke, in the final analysis, his growth process can even be said to be smooth sailing. He is shrewd and capable enough, he has received the highest education by nature, has resources that are much higher than ordinary people, he lives in style, and has almost never been exposed to the so-called difficulties that are difficult to break through. In the small half of his life he has spent, the choice he needs to face is which one he wants to choose among a lot of things, instead of only two choices, he can only choose one. And that one might not be his yet.

Therefore, it is so difficult for him to give up something that is very important to him. Because, in his world view, he always thinks about how to get this and that, instead of just choosing one. Therefore, he always wanted to maintain his relationship with the Yan family while ensuring his own interests, and he didn't want to give up on any aspect.

Until the Su family's birthday banquet, Su Qin felt that Yan Ke could do this, but now that Fang Ru decided to put aside the burden and ignore this matter, she felt that both she and Yan Ke would do this. This thing is too simple.

From the beginning of the war between Yan Ke and the Yan family, Fang Ru stood in front of Yan Ke. Except for the time when Yan Dongye attacked him, Fang Ru didn't care. At other times, she could even be said to have shared most of the burden for Yan Ke. pressure.

Be it Su Qin or Yan Ke himself, they all felt that Fang Ru was going to block the sky from falling. Even until yesterday, when Yan Ke told her that the engagement could not be announced, she was not too sad. Because she felt that it didn't matter if the Yan family didn't recognize her, they could hold the engagement ceremony in Hong Kong City.

However, they forgot that Fang Ru was originally a resolute and unreasonable character. Now she told Su Qin that she would not come to Mr. Yan's birthday banquet, only then did Su Qin realize that Fang Ru could choose to stand in front of them, or she could choose to ignore it completely.

It's her, Su Qin, who wants to be with Yan Ke, and they want to stay in City C. If they go further with Yan Ke in the future, and Yan Ke has always been soft-hearted towards the Yan family, then they have to face those embarrassing and gossiping people, right? The other person is her, Su Qin! She has always been wrong about one thing, love itself can't give her anything, everything has to be fought for by herself, and she must be responsible for her actions. She can't continue to be a 'sensible' woman indifferently, and she has to tell him her difficulties and her tolerance.

Either the east wind overwhelms the west, or the west wind overwhelms the east wind. Once Yan Ke forms a subconscious mind that she doesn't care about anything but his love, she will no longer be a treasure that needs to be cherished and cared for him, but It is a dispensable condiment, because a woman who doesn't care about anything but a man's love is in the final analysis just a vassal, not an independent personality. At that point, their love is really over! She is willing to be wronged for him, but if that person really loves her enough and cares about her enough, why should she be wronged?

Yan Ke loves her enough, so, after all, she cares too much about his feelings and doesn't want to embarrass him too much, so she knocked out her teeth and swallowed blood, and the calmness made him feel that she didn't take everything to heart go!

She must be responsible for her choices, because she pays for her own life. Either, train this man well, or leave this man reluctantly, there is no third choice, because she, Su Qin, can't make it through the days of being a puffed-up wimp, and there's no need to go there!

It was night, in the center of the spacious, beautifully furnished and comfortable room, there was a large-sized bed, with white curtains hanging from the top of the bed, looking seductive and misty in the hazy night.

Yan Ke was lying on the bed, even though his brain was extremely exhausted, he still couldn't fall asleep for a long time. He felt his heart was icy cold, no matter how warm the body of the person hugging him was, it couldn't warm his heart.

He was really scared by Su Qin today.

In fact, in retrospect, in the year and a half after he and Su Qin confirmed their relationship, what he cared about Su Qin the most was actually the first half year when their relationship was first established. Because he was full of uneasiness at that time, and he was afraid that what he did not do well enough would make her dissatisfied, so he would leave him and choose a better person.

However, the deeper the relationship between him and Su Qin, the more at ease he feels about Su Qin. In his subconscious mind, he felt at ease with Su Qin. Su Qin's personality was too stable. She gave her body to him, which was actually the same as giving her heart to him. Her thoughts are very conservative and safe, and to some extent she fully agrees with the saying that there are only two people in a lifetime. Therefore, he is used to asking for forgiveness on the bed for anything he did wrong. As long as she is willing to open her body to him on the bed, it means that her heart is open to him at any time.

He likes to do things with Su Qin that should be done between husband and wife, because it can give him a sense of security.

However, while Su Qin gave him a sense of security, he was becoming less and less able to give her a sense of security. Because he was sure that this woman belonged to him, so, to a certain extent, he also selfishly ignored her thoughts. Could it be that if Su Qin didn't tell her, wouldn't he know the grievances the Yan family gave her? It's not that he doesn't know, he subconsciously wants to ignore it. He felt that one day he would be able to balance the relationship between the Yan family and his own interests. At that time, he still had a lot of time to make up for her. They were still young and had a long life to squander.

However, he ignored her wishes. Is she willing to wait for him? She can choose to leave him at any time, even leave C city, leave Huaxia, and withdraw from his life.

At that time, what is the point of what he is doing now? Neither the Yan family nor his mother would be able to accompany him for the rest of his life. The one who could accompany him for the rest of his life would only be his partner, his woman. If one day she gets impatient and doesn't want to wait any longer, and leaves first, what's the point of everything he has done? No matter how many banknotes he held in his arms, no one spent them for him.

Perhaps one day, he will succeed in reaching the summit after becoming famous, but the scenery of a person is too lonely. If no one comes to enjoy his power and wealth, what is he going to do? He's not that great, a man who makes countless money and then spends it on some people who want nothing but his money, in exchange for some hypocritical fawning, he feels completely unnecessary.

He liked her at first because she didn't want anything from him, and he became uneasy later because she didn't want anything from him. But now, he finally understands that if it wasn't for her, he would really be indifferent to fame and wealth and have a broad mind, and would not want anything. She is just a little woman, and she also has her own emotions. She didn't say it, not because she didn't feel wronged, but because she didn't want to embarrass him. She cares about him more than anyone else, but he often ignores her feelings because of her care.

"Baby, I'm sorry, don't leave me." Yan Ke felt sore in his heart, it turned out that he had unconsciously let her do this sad. The funny thing is, he's still complacent about it, thinking he's doing a good job.

He eagerly held her face, kissed her, and hugged her. It turned out that he loved her so deeply that he really wanted to crush that person and melt him into his body, so that she could never leave him for the rest of his life.

When Yan Ke feels uneasy, his favorite thing to do is to ask her for sex. At that time, Su Qin could usually feel his uneasiness. As long as he apologized and made love successfully, it meant that the previous page had been successfully turned.

But this time...

Su Qin's dazed Yan Ke woke up in an unimaginably bad mood. Originally, there were a lot of things on the set, and the materials were memorized until midnight, and I had to get up early the next morning to go to the crew to continue working. She was very busy at work, and her life was a mess. It was not easy for Su Qin to let go of those bad things. She fell asleep, but was woken up by Yan Ke's kiss just after she fell asleep.

At that moment, Su Qin was as annoying as a delicate kitten suddenly turned into a raging lion, and she pushed away Yan Ke who was sticking to her body and kissing vigorously: "Don't bother me! Can you do anything else besides work! If you are full of energy and have nowhere to vent, don’t sleep and continue to work! Anyway, you can’t do anything else except work and work!”

After finishing speaking, Su Qin, who was in a state of rage, grabbed her pillow, then hugged the quilt and ran into the living room. Yan Ke didn't expect Su Qin to have such a big reaction at all. He was frightened by Su Qin's actions. He had never been yelled at by Su Qin before. Su Qin has always been very soft-hearted towards him, at most she just keeps her face cold and silent, and then he will be fine if she doesn't have to coax her face.

Yan Ke didn't have time to react for a while. When his brain continued to work, Su Qin had successfully dug out a thin summer quilt from the cabinet, and ran to the sofa to sleep on his own.

Yan Ke: What does this mean? Now that I have to sleep in separate beds, what's the next step? separated? Or a more decisive breakup?

"Su Qin, I know I didn't do well, but you have to give me a chance to make up for it." In the dark night, Yan Ke's voice was muffled, with a sense of danger that the mountain rain was about to come.

"If your compensation is to use your thing, I don't need it! Young master, you are delicate and delicate, and you are not used to sleeping on a cold sofa. Can I sleep on it? No one will let you sleep on the sofa in the future. "Su Qin felt that her temples were exploding and hurting. She just wanted to have a good sleep now. No matter what happened, she would deal with it after she woke up. But Yan Ke didn't agree, he was like an annoying fly, he must force her to speak clearly when she was most annoying.

When Yan Ke heard Su Qin's words, he was about to suffer from angina in an instant. He put his heart in her hand, and as long as she exerted a little strength, he would be in excruciating pain. Not to mention 'no one will let you sleep on the sofa in the future', saying this kind of thing is like stabbing his heart with a knife? He gave her the right to punish him, but she didn't even want the right.

When she gave up her rights, she also gave up her obligations. She no longer desires him, does not want his heart, nor his people. If she doesn't want anything, what's the point of his so-called persistence?

After Su Qin scolded Yan Ke, she continued to sleep. She vaguely knew that what she said might be too much, but she really didn't want to care about it and didn't have the strength to care about it. She is so tired.

Yan Ke lowered his breathing in the dark, then climbed off the bed, walked softly to the sofa, and squatted beside the sofa. He just looked at his sweetheart quietly, not daring to kiss her or hug her, for fear that when she woke up, the first thing she would do would be to leave him in the middle of the night.

After squatting for a while, Yan Ke felt that his feet were numb from squatting, so he simply sat down on the long-haired carpet in front of the sofa, looking at his master blankly like a big dog sitting down.

Even when Su Qin fell asleep, she could still feel an oppressive gaze staring at her. In her sleep, she vaguely knew who the line of sight was, but she didn't want to open her eyes, and she didn't want to respond, she just wanted to try her best to enter a deeper sleep, ignore him, and ignore him.

Although he didn't get any response, Yan Ke didn't feel tired at all. He seemed to have returned to the night when he hadn't confessed to Su Qin. At that time, he and Su Qin were still living next to each other in an apartment building near the Arts and Crafts University. He was determined to be with her at that time, but he didn't get the family's consent, so he didn't dare to confess rashly.

Therefore, on that watery night, he only dared to look at her, and then restrained himself to leave a light kiss on her lips, daring not to do anything unnecessary.

It seemed that time was reversed in an instant, and it was back to that time again. Yan Ke breathed lightly and pressed a kiss on her lips. The feeling of kissing her was so wonderful that he couldn't help but want to get closer, get closer a little. In the past, he could obey his wish and bring her a joyous carnival, but now, he only dared to touch her lips lightly.

Probably because there was one person missing, the bed that used to make him feel comfortable and warm now seemed to be cold and terrifying. He took the quilt from the bed, covered himself, sat on the plush carpet, and slept on the sofa all night.

Early the next morning, Yan Ke woke up with back pain and dizziness. Su Qin hadn't woken up yet, so he didn't dare to disturb her. After waking her up last night, she ended up sleeping in a separate bed from her. In order to get closer to her, he could only barely sleep on the sofa on the ground, as if he still had a cold. He checked the time. If Su Qin didn't get up again, he would be late for work.

He wasn't sure whether it would be more serious if he didn't tell her to go to work, or if it was more serious if he disturbed her to sleep.

Yan Ke hesitated for a while, first called the nanny to make breakfast, and put it lightly on the small dining table on the second floor. Usually, he would use this small table when he and Su Qin were lying on the bed for a day on weekends, but unexpectedly, it is also used now...

"Baby, wake up, you're going to be late for work." Yan Ke arranged breakfast before gently waking Su Qin up. That voice was extremely gentle, like a trembling little daughter-in-law.

Su Qin woke up from her sleep, and heard Yan Ke's voice in a daze, the first thing she did was to check the time. Great, it's half an hour before she goes to work!

Su Qin rushed into the bathroom like a storm, pulled out a random piece of clothing from the closet, put it on, then stepped on her high heels and went out. During the whole process, he didn't even cast a glance at Yan Ershao who was looking at her pitifully.

"I'll pick you up after get off work..." Yan Ke didn't finish his sentence, and the rest of his voice was interrupted by the sound of closing the door.

He sat slumped on the sofa, experiencing the feeling of being ignored and treated coldly for the first time. She really doesn't care about him, really.

----

☆, one hundred and sixteen, bright red blood

The first day Su Qin returned to the crew was a disaster day for the whole crew. President Su, who has always been mild-tempered, is like a lion that has entered a manic stage today, with a thick black aura covering three meters around him. Because the expression staring at the set is really terrifying, the entire production crew's work efficiency has been accelerated a lot today. It was originally expected to shoot the plot at 6 pm, but it was finished before 3 pm.

Shen Xu moved out one eye from behind the camera, staring at Su Qin in the audience with a smile on his face, feeling Silently wiped the sweat.

He asked the assistant director to continue staring at the camera, and walked towards Zhou Yuan who was standing in the corner: "Hey, what's going on?"

"What's going on?" Zhou Yuan pretended to be stupid, he didn't want to be swept into the tail of the typhoon at all, so today, except for dealing with the things that must be dealt with, he was a transparent person throughout the whole process.

"That one, why is it like a dead husband if I don't see you for a day..." Shen Xu raised his chin slightly and pointed at Su Qin calmly.

"Don't ask, I don't know the specific situation, why don't you ask yourself?" Zhou Yuan thought that Su Qin might have quarreled with Yan Ke, anyway, he has known her for so long, and he has never seen her in a state of being out of her mind. The appearance of fighting spirit.

"Why don't you go by yourself?" Shen Xu glared at Zhou Yuan, the eyeballs almost popped out. With Su Qin's appearance, he leaned forward now, obviously as cannon fodder: "You should get to know her better, or you should ask her, otherwise, if she stares at the set like this, all the actors will be trembling, which will affect the work efficiency. It's..."

"Go away, today's shooting will be finished soon, how will it affect work efficiency?" Although the shooting speed is quite fast, if he has to work under such low pressure every day, he would rather slow down the shooting speed.

"Hey, why don't you go and tell her that today's filming is finished, so let's evacuate early?" Shen Xu gave Zhou Yuan an idea.

"If you want to talk about it yourself, don't look for me anyway." Zhou Yuan pushed Shen Xu aside quite rudely. He could drink a pot of coaxing a woman at home. For a woman who is in a period of anger, he has always followed the principle of hiding as long as he can, keeping as far away as possible.

Su Qin, the protagonist who was discussed by the two, was actually not in such a bad mood as they thought, she just felt a little tangled. Just because she was in a tangled mood, she put on a bad face, so as to save those little stars with no eyesight from getting close to her.

She was in a hurry to go out in the morning, so she didn't pay attention to Yan Ke's face. Su Qin lost her temper with him last night, but Su Qin felt a little sorry. He is the person next to her pillow, what can't be discussed and discussed?

She felt that her way of handling this matter was wrong, but her original intention was not wrong. If Yan Ke can't properly handle the relationship with the Yan family, let a large group of members of the Yan family take their anger out on her every time something happens, and use her as the chicken to scare others, it's her Absolutely unbearable.

In the final analysis, the conflict between him and the Yan family does not lie in himself, but in the conflict of unbalanced interests. She also gave him time to handle it properly. However, if what she got for her forbearance and tolerance was not his care and guilt, but his neglect, then what's the point of everything she gave?

In fact, last night Su Qin didn't want to quarrel with Yan Ke, and didn't want to show him face. She just wanted to give him a little warning, so as to save her from being treated as a chicken for no reason on the day of Mr. Yan's birthday party. killed. However, when it comes to the latter, the emotion is too excited, and it directly collapses.

From the moment she left the house, she was thinking, did she go too far? They agreed that they would not stay overnight if they had conflicts, but their quarrel continued from last night until now.

Although the way of handling it was not very good, Su Qin felt that she was not wrong. She had been waiting for Yan Ke to call her all morning. She decided that as long as he came to her, she would stop making trouble with him, talk to him slowly, and then deal with this problem together.

However, she waited all morning, but did not get a call from Yan Ke.

Yan Ke was lying on the big bed at home with a thermometer in his mouth. He sat on the floor all night last night, and woke up this morning, unsurprisingly, with a cold. When Su Qin was at home before, he cheered up to please her, but he didn't think much of it. As soon as Su Qin left the house, he felt a headache. At first he thought it was a physical reaction caused by a psychological reaction, but when he started to feel hot all over, he realized that he might have caught a cold.

He called his personal physician and had someone come over right away.

"Second Young Master, you have caught a cold, just warm it under the quilt and you will be fine." After the doctor finished speaking, he quickly took some medicines from the medicine box, wrote the doctor's order and put it on the table: "This It is the medicine prescribed for you, you take it on time, rest more and drink plenty of water, and you will be fine in a few days."

Yan Ke nodded tiredly, leaned against the head of the bed and closed his eyes to rest.

After the doctor left, the whole villa fell silent. In fact, besides him and Su Qin, there are two nannies living in this villa, but he just feels that when Su Qin is not here, the whole villa is empty, and there seems to be no human voice.

When you catch a cold, no matter if you are a Da Luo immortal or a peerless handsome guy, you will look quite embarrassed anyway. Yan Ke blocked his nose with a piece of paper, and leaned against the bed with his mobile phone in his hand, feeling terribly sad.

He knew that Su Qin was working now. In the past, he could call her, harass her, talk to her, or tell her that he would go over to have dinner with her without any scruples. However, after the horror of waking her up last night and her throwing a tantrum and sleeping in the same bed as him, he was less daring to act rashly. This time it's a separate bed, the next time it's a separation...

Therefore, Yan Ke fell into a very entangled state. He wanted to apologize to her. He was afraid that if she would find him annoying, if he didn't apologize, he would feel extremely uneasy in his heart, and he was afraid that she would be even more angry.

Yan Ke was half lying on the bed struggling with this problem, and suddenly remembered something from a long time ago in a daze. He always knew that the relationship between Yan Dongye and Mu Wen was not good, but it was not until that night that he knew that the relationship between them had reached that point. That night, Yan Dongye was drunk, and after returning home, Mu Wen ignored him and let him sleep all night on the sofa in the living room without a quilt in the winter.

At that time, he had some disdain for Yan Dongye in his heart. He felt that when he got married, the woman he chose would definitely be able to accompany him and support each other. Su Qin was the one he was destined for, but she was angry with him. Therefore, she ignored him, and even if she was sick, she would not stay by his side and greet him with care. The more Yan Ke thought about it, the more he felt that the future was bleak, his head was groggy, and he lay on the bed in a daze and fell asleep.

Because she never got a call from Yan Ke, Su Qin didn't even have an appetite for lunch. Su Qin stared at the set in a daze, thinking about the conversation last night, was she too aggressive? In fact, apart from the embarrassment of the Yan family, during the time with him, he didn't make her suffer any grievances. She has given her enough face in front of people, and she is also gentle and considerate in front of people. No matter how busy she is at work, she will try her best to spend time with her, trying to make her feel comfortable both in bed and off, and take her into her heart.

Su Qin sighed, is she too dissatisfied? I always think that life can be more comfortable and more comfortable, so I am demanding of him again and again. However, how can life be sunny every day? As long as she lives, there will always be cloudy days, but she greedily hopes that the sky will be clear every day.

Su Qin comforted herself, but when she thought that Yan Ke didn't even call her today, she felt extremely depressed. Moreover, last night she went to sleep on the sofa by herself, but he really didn't care about letting her sleep on the sofa! Can't he take her back to bed when she's drowsy? Su Qin woke up early in the morning and was in a very bad mood, because she slept on the sofa all night, but Yan Ke still looked so energetic, obviously Slept very well. In the night without him, she couldn't sleep at all, and would always unconsciously grope on the bed. However, he was probably quite able to adapt to the night without her.

Su Qin was stunned thinking about Yan Ke for a long time, and the more she thought about it, the more sad she felt. Women are actually such creatures, and when they quarrel, they are more emotional than rational. Maybe after the matter is over, I will also reflect on it, and feel that my thoughts at the time were very ridiculous, and the way I did things was very wrong. However, that is all after the fact. At this moment when we are arguing, most women’s reason is actually in a short-circuit state: anyway, you just don’t care about me enough, so you won’t give me a call to let me go when you quarrel with me. I have a step down!

From the moment Su Qin walked into the set with a black air, Rong Yu watched her from the sidelines for most of the day. He had a lot of scenes to shoot today, and because the young actors in the scene were not in good condition, he got stuck many times, so he didn't finish filming today's plot until three o'clock in the afternoon. After he finished filming the trick, he turned his head to look over there. Su Qin still had that expression of sadness mixed with entanglement, entanglement with regret, and regret with anger. That expression with too much content made Rong Yu smile. up.

"Here, I'll give you a drink to reduce the fire." After Rong Yu finished filming, it was rare that he didn't sit aside and read the script by himself, walked up to Su Qin, and handed her a bottle of green tea that seemed to be very light on the fire.

Zhou Yuan and Shen Xu on one side paid sincere respect to his courage.

Su Qin glanced at him, but didn't go to pick up the bottle of drink. She is not in the mood now.

Rong Meiren, who was treated coldly, didn't take her attitude to heart. People, who doesn't have a bad mood? According to his brother's words: a woman, a creature that bleeds for seven days a month and can't die, can't be considered with a male psychology.

"Hey, are you in a bad mood?" Rong Yu squatted sideways in front of her and looked up at her. He had just removed his makeup, and his skin was still radiant. Even if he looked closely, he could see even a pore not come out.

Su Qin sighed this time, turned around and sat down on the small chair beside her. Her complexion is still not very good, and her eyelashes are lowered, making it difficult for people to see the meaning in her eyes.

Seeing her sitting down, Rong Yu squatted and jumped a few times, the little curly braids on her head flickered, moved to her, and asked her cautiously: "Susu, did you quarrel with the old man?" ?”

Su Qin nodded slightly. In fact, this is not a quarrel at all. It can only be said that she had a unilateral cold war with Yan Ke, and then developed into a cold war between both sides. Yan Ke never said a word to her from the beginning to the end. Heavy words. Is she being too unreasonable? Su Qin reflected for a while, and then felt that even if she was making trouble unreasonably, it had been a whole day, at least he should call her, this is not a matter of right or wrong, it is purely a matter of attitude.

Rong Yu wandered around in front of Su Qin for a long time, and found that he didn't feel the slightest sense of presence, so he simply threw the bottle of drink aside, and then grabbed Su Qin's wrist: "Come on, come with me, I'll treat you to dinner. "

Rong Yu's strength was great, Su Qin struggled a few times but couldn't get away, and was pulled and dragged by him to the front of his white Porsche.

Behind the two, Zhou Yuan cheerfully announced that the crew had worked hard recently, and they left work two hours early.

"Open the door, no matter what happens, you still have to eat, and you don't need to lose weight." Rong Yu raised his chin at her, motioning for her to open the door.

Rong Yu didn't mention that it was okay when he was eating, but once he mentioned it, Su Qin really felt hungry. She was in a hurry when she went out in the morning, so she didn't eat anything, and because she didn't get Yan Ke's call at noon, she didn't have much appetite. Because I had something on my mind before, I didn't feel hungry even if I didn't eat. But now, after Rong Yu brought up the matter of eating, she instantly felt so hungry that her chest pressed against her back.

Looking at her watch, the time is only half past three. It should be better for her to have a meal first, and then go home when she is full and deal with matters with Yan Ke more rationally. After returning home, I was angry and hungry. When it comes to relationship issues, it is more difficult for a woman to keep calm than a man, not to mention she has a stomach that is trembling with hunger.

Seeing that she was going to drive by herself, Rong Yu didn't say much, and just sat in the passenger seat.

For some reason, Su Qin always felt that it was very strange for a man other than Yan Ke to sit in the passenger seat of this car, as if he had secretly moved his territory.

"What's the matter, why are you looking at me? Is there something on my face? Or, you suddenly found that I am much more handsome than that old man Yan Ke?" Rong Yu sat in the passenger seat for a while, and found that Su Qin always looked at him with strange eyes.

He couldn't help touching his face, and then glanced at the rearview mirror outside the car to make sure that there was nothing on his face, which was still so perfect.

Su Qin slapped Rong Yu's indistinguishable face far away, and said with a blank expression: "I still think Yan Ke's face is more charming, and, little boy, don't you Do you know that older men are more secure?"

"Then why don't you find someone in his late teens? According to you, an old man will give you a much more sense of security than an old man!" Rong Yu stared at her with wide eyes: "Besides, I'm too young to be with Yan Ke. In comparison, I was born a few years later than him, so everything is a step behind him. When I reach his age, I may not be inferior to him."

Rong Yu said this very confidently, but concealed some unwillingness. Because time is equal to everyone, when he is twenty-six years old, Yan Ke is already thirty-three years old, and he will always walk in front of him. Whether it is making friends or finding a woman, he is one step behind him.

"You're already fine." Su Qin laughed, and took the opportunity of the red light to rub Rong Yu's messy curly hair twice: "There's no need to compare with him."

Rong Yu was obviously shocked by Su Qin's actions, and then became a little depressed: she really never put him in an equal position, just because he was three years younger than her. Rong Yu lowered his head slowly, even the delicate and beautiful little curly hair on his forehead became dull because of loss.

"What do you want to eat? Chinese food or Western food?" Su Qin drove to a similar place and asked Rong Yu.

"Whatever, you can order, I came here specially to accompany you for dinner." Rong replied depressedly.

"Well, let's eat Chinese food for the New Year." Su Qin stopped the car in front of a Sichuan restaurant, didn't enter the box after entering the door, and sat down directly on the table outside, ordered a few dishes, and buried her head in the rice bowl Here, he didn't even give Rong Yu a look.

Rong Yu was sitting by the side, serving her vegetables silently, seeing her mouth flushed from eating, and pouring her a glass of water occasionally. Speaking of it, it seems that he has never been so gentle and considerate to any woman, but around Su Qin, he can't help but do things that go against his own nature, and he always unconsciously wants to treat her better .

After the two finished their meal relatively silently, Rong Yu put down his chopsticks and asked her, "Susu, are you in a better mood?"

Su Qin nodded. Generally, after eating and drinking enough, the blood sugar in the body increases, and the feeling of discomfort disappears, which really improves the mood. This is why so many people choose to have a big meal after falling out of love.

"Then let's go, I'll accompany you to buy a pair of shoes." Rong Yu paid the bill, but under the manager's curious scrutiny, his expression didn't change a bit.

"Well, I have something to do today, how about next time..." Su Qin checked the time, it was half past four. She had a quarrel with Yan Ke, no accident Yan Ke should work today
Not strong, will come home from get off work earlier. Moreover, until this time, he hadn't even called, and he was probably still sulking. She wanted to go back early and explain things clearly to Yan Ke.

"Next time you are tall! Take a look at the pair of shoes you are wearing. I am convinced that you have the nerve to go out like this." Rong Yu gave her a disgusted look, and then grabbed her wrist recklessly. , and took her to the clothing store on the side.

Su Qin frowned, and glanced at the corner of the road, wondering if it was her illusion, she always felt that someone was following them.

"Hey, Rong Yu, why do I feel that someone is following us?" Su Qin broke away from his hand and looked at him worriedly. Rong Yu's facial features are actually quite recognizable, even if he wears big sunglasses and a peaked cap, he can still be vaguely recognized.

"Is there?" Rong Yu looked over there, but didn't find anyone, and then pushed Su Qin's shoulder: "Oh, you think too much! I'm so tightly covered, no one should see it. "

"Why don't we just go back..." Su Qin hesitated a little, paused, and Rong Yu, who was following her, leaned forward and pushed her into the door.

Yan Ke slept until the afternoon, and then woke up from starvation. His diet has always been relatively regular, and his appetite is quite large. If he doesn't eat a meal, he will starve to death. After sleeping, his cold seems to be better, at least his head is not so dizzy. Getting up from the bed, Yan Ke made a top-heavy call to ask the nanny to bring up a lighter lunch. After eating, he felt refreshed a lot.

He looked at the phone, it was already three o'clock in the afternoon, he hesitated for a while, and called Su Qin, but the other end indicated that the phone was turned off. He sat on the sofa for a while, and then called Zhou Yuan first to inquire about the situation. When Zhou Yuan said that Su Qin didn't even eat lunch, Yan Ke sighed.

He didn't even eat lunch, so he was probably angry. Probably when people are sick, their mobility will be reduced. He is a little hesitant now, whether he should go to the film crew to find her now. He felt that he was being pushed a little bit, the Yan family was aggressive towards him, his mother quit at a critical moment, and now Su Qin was also losing his temper with him.

Yan Ke sat on the sofa and reflected on how he got to this point. What did he do wrong? He felt that he had done nothing wrong. However, why should he be the one to lie alone on the hospital bed in the end and suffer the result of almost betraying relatives?

He has always wanted to maintain a good relationship in all aspects, but after he took over Fang's, the more power he had in his hands, the more interests he could control. What he felt was not the happiness brought to him by the so-called rights. It is more of a choice that must be endured because of maintaining this right.

But as time went by, he found that the more he wanted to balance the relationship between interests and family affection, the less he could do it. The Yan family asked him for everything, but he didn't want to give it more and more. He wanted to give Su Qin a lot, but in the end he couldn't give her anything. Then, the Yan family's attitude became aggressive, and Su Qin didn't want anything. When she got bored, she wished she could get rid of him too.

What he loves the most is that she doesn't want anything from him, and what he fears most is that she doesn't want anything from him. The former means that Su Qin is not approaching him for money, and the latter means that he has no way to use material things to keep her. Therefore, he can only treat her a little better, and even better, keep her, tie her tightly, and lock her by his side.

But now, is it really worth it for him to make her so sad because of a group of wolves and tigers who are staring at him? Is it necessary for him to make himself, and the people who want to spend his whole life with him, so sad for a group of people who only stare at his money and his background?

In the final analysis, all the choices he made had to bear the consequences himself. This was no longer a choice between Su Qin and the Yan family, but a choice between safeguarding his own interests and satisfying the Yan family's greed to maintain the so-called family relationship. The choice between. Interests are something that he absolutely cannot give up. The pursuit of maximizing interests has been deeply engraved into his bone marrow since he was a child, and it has almost become one of his innate attributes. His hard work is to increase wealth, improve status, and possess power, not to be plundered by others.

He was indeed wrong. He was wrong again and again to tolerate others infringing on his interests in the name of family affection. Everyone around him saw this clearly, but he himself did not. That's why he lived in such a mess. Which woman he wants to marry, does it have a lot to do with the Yan family? Firstly, he didn't ruin the Yan family's reputation, and secondly, he didn't rely on the Yan family for food, so why should they dictate to Su Qin? On the contrary, is it Yan Ke's and his mother's duty to deal with Yan Rui's mess and help him transfer to an official position? Why are their demands so taken for granted?

Yan Ke gritted his teeth, a string in his head was aching. He took the car keys from the table, and decided to chase Su Qin back first. Things have to be dealt with one by one, and the most important thing for him right now is to coax his wife back.

Yan Ke made up his mind, changed his clothes and went downstairs, called the flower shop and ordered a special bouquet of blue roses. It was almost half past five after everything was done, and he was about to drive out.

When he was about to open the car door, he found a large khaki envelope next to the tire, without a seal or a name.

In an instant, a very bad premonition rose in Yan Ke's heart. He picked up the envelope and opened it. Inside was a stack of photos, one of which was captured at a good angle, just when Su Qin turned his head. He is very familiar with this expression of helplessness, because she will show this expression when she has no choice but to do something about him. The person she was looking at turned his back to the camera, holding her shoulders with both hands from behind, and the two were very close to each other, with a very intimate posture.

For a moment, Yan Ke only felt his qi and blood surge up. He covered his mouth, and the bright red blood dripped down from his fair and slender fingertips, which was shocking!

Su Qin patiently accompanied Rong Yu to finish shopping for shoes, and then drove home at 5:30. There was a traffic jam on the road. Su Qin stopped and stopped all the way, and didn't get home until 6:30.

As soon as she entered the house, she felt that the atmosphere was not right. There was no sound on the entire first floor except for the occasional clashing of pots and bowls. The two nannies stayed in the kitchen. make a sound.

Su Qin glanced at the two suspiciously, then stepped on the newly bought high heels and went upstairs.

The lights on the entire second floor were not turned on, and the curtains in the living room were drawn, making the whole room look very gloomy and depressing. Yan Ke sat on the big central sofa with his legs crossed, his face pale and expressionless, looking eerie like a vampire in a seventeenth-century European novel.

"Yan Ke, what's wrong with you?" Su Qin walked over cautiously, she was a little startled by Yan Ke's appearance. Yan Ke in front of her, even if he was angry, would just frown and lose his temper, he would never put on such a gloomy expression.

"Heh..." There was a soft laughter in the air, slight and sharp, making people feel creepy. At this time, Yan Ke turned his head slowly, looked at her with a pair of eyes that couldn't see clearly, and threw a stack of photos on the table: "What do you care about me? Su Qin, you don't even want to go home!" After finding it, you still have the leisure to ask me what's wrong!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 5K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
1.2M 113K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
664K 35.3K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...