Special Forces

By SadEmojie

He Chenguang: "Did you practice martial arts from the womb?" High school team: "He is the scariest individual... More

CH001
CH002
CH003
CH004
CH005
CH006
CH007
CH008
CH009
CH010
CH011
CH012
CH013
CH014
CH015
CH016
CH017
CH018
CH019
CH020
CH021
CH022
CH023
CH025
CH026
CH027
CH028
CH029
CH030
CHO31
CH032
CH033

CH024

175 5 0
By SadEmojie

Chapter 47 Cousin? !

   I don't know how long I slept, but Lin Shu was awakened by bursts of snoring. He frowned and slowly opened his eyes, rubbing his swollen head and looking to the side, couldn't help but feel amused.

  He Chenguang was lying sprawled on the next bed, sleeping like a dead pig, with a banana peel beside his pillow.

  Looking around, there are white beds, white walls, white windows, and a pungent smell of disinfectant. The hospital is gone.

   Unexpectedly, He Chenguang and He Chenguang became patient friends again... Lin Shu shook his head helplessly, and did not wake He Chenguang up, thinking silently to open the personal panel.

  Host: Lin Shu

  Occupation: Soldier (Private)

   Level: 6 (0/600)

  Physical strength: 6.5

  Will Strength: 6.5

   Combat Awareness: 6.5

  Skills: Click here to expand (+)

  Experience value: 1550.

   "Fuck, 1550 experience points?!" Lin Shu was surprised when he saw his remaining experience points, but immediately realized the source of these experience points.

  In addition to the original 400 points, the reward for completing the main mission to behead the commander-in-chief of the blue army is 500.

Then, Gao Shiwei himself contributed another 300 experience points to him, leaving He Zhijun, plus several senior executives of the Blue Army, all accumulated.

  Great harvest...!

   These experience points are enough to jump two levels in a row, reaching level 8, and you can choose two rich rewards!

  However, just when Lin Shu was about to upgrade.

   "Crackling..."

  The door of the ward was pushed open, and a captain in uniform walked in through the door. He walked in slowly. It was Gong Jian, the instructor of the fourth company of sharpshooters.

   "Instructor!" Lin Shu was about to get out of bed and salute immediately.

  Gong Jian stopped him, "You're not ready yet, so let's skip this trick. I'll come and see you two."

   As he said that, he looked at He Chenguang who was on the side, frowned slightly, and used **** in disgust to pinch the banana peel next to He Chenguang's pillow and threw it on He Chenguang's face.

  He Chenguang babbled and threw the banana peel aside, turned over and went back to sleep.

  Gong Jian's face darkened, and he lifted his quilt. He Chenguang woke up startled, and was about to mutter something impatiently, when he suddenly saw that it was the instructor, and sat up quickly.

   "Instructor? Why are you here!" He Chenguang was quite surprised, and quickly picked up the fruit beside the bed and handed it over.

   "Put it away!"

  Gong Jian pulled a chair and sat down, "Are you two better?"

  He Chenguang hit his chest with his fist and nodded: "I have strong resistance, it's done!"

  Lin Shu also nodded.

   "That's good!" Gong Jian nodded, and only then did he explain his intention: "I'm here on behalf of my superiors, and I'm announcing two orders:

   "Comrade He Chenguang, who performed well in the drill, decided at a meeting of the regiment headquarters to record a third-class personal honor once!"

   As he spoke, he handed a red box to He Chenguang.

  He Chenguang happily took it. At this moment, Gong Jian suddenly stood up, looked at Lin Shu, and said in a deep voice:

"In view of Comrade Lin Shu's outstanding performance in the exercise, he has made outstanding achievements many times, he is not afraid of life and death, he successfully beheaded the commander-in-chief of the blue army, and made outstanding contributions to the victory of the red team. The economic committee unanimously passed a decision to commend him , and record a second-class personal honor!"

   After finishing speaking, Gong Jian took out a red leather box with five stars printed on it from his arms, and handed it to Lin Shu with both hands.

What? !

  Lin Shu beheaded the commander-in-chief of the Blue Army!

   Still remember the personal second-class merit? !

  He Chenguang's eyes widened, and he was a little complacent at first, but suddenly felt that the military medal in his hand was not good...

  Lin Shu took it solemnly, "Instructor, am I not qualified enough?"

There is a saying that in the army, the third-class merit is awarded standing, the second-class merit is awarded lying down, and the first-class merit is received by family members. It can be seen that the second-class merit is awarded to those who have made great contributions to the country and the people. He... just beheaded the commander-in-chief of the blue army during the exercise!

  This military achievement... a bit heavy!

   "I know what you're thinking."

  Gong Jian paused, and looked at Lin Shu seriously:

"Don't underestimate yourself, this military achievement is awarded to you, it is your affirmation! For the victory of the red side, and to restore the honor of my fourth company of sharpshooters, you put your personal life and death aside, which has fully proved that you are a good soldier! Iron warrior!

   "We have reason to believe that this is true in exercises, and you will be even more so on the battlefield!!"

   "..." Lin Shu was silent for a long time, and then he nodded solemnly: "I will! Practice hard to kill the enemy, and defend the motherland to the death, it is duty-bound!"

   Lin Shu is serious about what he said!

  Since he set foot in the army, he has been ready to sacrifice himself for the country and the people at all times in this life!

  Because he deeply loves this country, this land!

   "Good soldier! I saw you right."

  Gong Jian patted Lin Shu on the shoulder: "In addition, on behalf of the Sharpshooter Four Company and the Iron Fist Group, I would like to say thank you. It is you who have saved our honor through your own efforts. Thank you!"

   "I just did what a soldier should do." Lin Shu said.

  Gong Jian opened his mouth, wanting to say something else, at this moment, he suddenly heard a female voice:

   "Morning light!"

   Then, a girl in a pink plaid shirt and jeans rushed in, rushed over, and hugged He Chenguang tightly: "Why are you hurt?"

  He Chenguang eased from the embarrassment a little bit. After all, the instructor and Lin Shu had a heated chat just now, and he seemed to be an outsider.

   Seeing this, Gong Jian smiled: "It seems I should go!"

  Watching Gong Jian walk out of the door of the ward, Lin Shu's gaze paused, and he noticed a middle-aged man wearing a foreign military camouflage uniform at the door sharply, and frowned.

  But it suddenly dawned on Wang Yadong...!

  In the original play, he used to be a subordinate and comrade-in-arms of Scorpion, and now he opened a military store called 'Scarlet Saber'. If I remember correctly, it has been secretly monitored by the police in Donghai.

   "In Special 2, because of the matter between He Chenguang and Tang Xinyi, Lin Xiaoxiao had a misunderstanding, Wang Yadong took advantage of the situation, and the two got together, but the ending seems to be quite sad..."

  Lin Shu thought about it in his heart.

  The next second, Lin Shu looked a little weird, because he thought of something, and it was a bit messy...!

at the same time.

  Wang Yadong seemed to want to say hello to Gong Jian, but Gong Jian could tell at a glance that he had served as a foreign soldier, so he left without showing any good face, leaving Wang Yadong a little embarrassed.

   And the more embarrassing thing is yet to come.

  He Chenguang also stared at him vigilantly, but this vigilance is a man's natural vigilance against the opposite **** around his girlfriend!

   "Then what, I am Xiaoxiao's friend, called Wang Yadong, and I will send her here along the way." Wang Yadong explained with a dry smile.

  He Chenguang didn't speak, just stared at him with his neck tilted.

  Wang Yadong was extremely embarrassed, so he had to say: "Xiaoxiao, I have something to do, so I'll go first."

  Lin Xiaoxiao nodded with a smile.

  Wang Yadong waved to He Chenguang and Lin Shu again: "Goodbye, soldier."

"you!"

  Watching Wang Yadong leave and closing the door, Lin Xiaoxiao stared at He Chenguang, pretending to be angry and said:

   "It's too much, you don't even tell me when you get hurt! Where are you going?"

   Originally, He Chenguang was almost healed. Hearing this, he immediately put on an expression that hurts everywhere, and wrinkled his small eyes, which were not big at first, "Oh, my whole body hurts..."

   "Ah? Are you hurt all over?" Sure enough, Lin Xiaoxiao was anxious, and patted He Chenguang on the back: "It's all your fault, why don't you tell me, so I can take care of you!"

  He Chenguang took advantage of the opportunity to grab Lin Xiaoxiao's catkin and stuck it to his face, looking like a rough old man acting like a spoiled child.

  Lin Shu couldn't stand it anymore, "Ahem...!"

   He coughed twice, attracting their attention.

  He Chenguang was upset, Lin Shu, aren't you making trouble? However, what Lin Xiaoxiao said next made his little eyes widen.

   "Cousin?! Why are you here?" Lin Xiaoxiao exclaimed, her beautiful eyes filled with surprise!

What? !

  Tang...cousin? ! !

  He Chenguang was stunned.

Lin Xiaoxiao is indeed Lin Shu's cousin.

  According to seniority, Lin Shu had to ask Lin Xiaoxiao's grandfather to call his second grandfather.

   And Lin Shu's grandfather lives in the capital.

   During the holidays, the whole family will gather together, but there have been a few encounters.

  He Chenguang said with a strange expression: "Xiaoxiao, is he your cousin?"

  Growing up with my girlfriend as a childhood sweetheart, I never heard her talk about having a cousin,

  Although it is not difficult to guess, Xiaoxiao should not be familiar with her cousin. After all, she has never mentioned it, but it is still a bit awkward. Hugging in front of her brother, this...

Lin Xiaoxiao nodded.

  As Chen Guang said, she did not have much contact with Lin Shu.

  Lin Shu's dandy is well-known in the entire Lin family. She is a frequent customer in nightclubs. Influenced by her parents, she naturally respects such a cousin at a distance.

   Naturally, the impression is neither good nor bad.

  It's really a relative, and we meet again, so we still have to have the proper etiquette.

  Lin Xiaoxiao said with concern: "Cousin, why are you hospitalized?"

   "The military exercise has failed." Lin Shu didn't explain too much.

  Lin Xiaoxiao was startled, "Ah? Are you a soldier?!"

"yes!"

  Lin Shu smiled and pointed at He Chenguang, "Your little boyfriend and I are comrades in arms, one company and one squad!"

  Lin Xiaoxiao looked at He Chenguang with an inquiring gaze, and seeing the latter nodding his head slightly in affirmation, she suddenly felt incredible:

   "I haven't heard my mother mention it, how could you... go to the army?"

   It's really unbelievable that the well-known **** in Donghai City actually went to serve as a soldier. This is no different from someone telling her that the sun is coming out from the west.

  Lin Shu shrugged his shoulders: "Your uncle can't understand me walking around every day, so you sent me to reform the army."

"So this is ah..."

  Lin Xiaoxiao pursed her lips and nodded: "Alright, it happens that you are still in the same army as Chen Guang, and he can still take care of you!"

  The voice just fell.

  Lin Shu was okay, He Chenguang's expression suddenly became unnatural, his face was weird and a little embarrassed.

In her heart, her boyfriend is the free kickboxing champion of the Asian Championships. He has been excellent in fighting, physical fitness and shooting since he was a child. As for his cousin, a regular customer in a nightclub, his body has long been hollowed out by alcohol and sex, so the preconceived idea is It is normal to think that Lin Shu is not as good as Chen Guang.

  But He Chenguang knew it was not the case at all...!

Lin Shu's physical fitness and military quality surpassed him by several blocks. Even the shooting that he was proud of was eclipsed by this monster.

  Not to mention, for this exercise alone, he got third-class merit, but what about Lin Shu?

  Second class work! !

  I take care of him...He Chenguang feels ashamed when he hears it, I have to be worthy too!

   Quickly tugged at his girlfriend's little hand, and gave Lin Shu an embarrassed yet polite smile:

   "That Lin Shu, Xiaoxiao, she doesn't know anything about the army, don't be offended..."

  Lin Shu rolled his eyes at him: "What's wrong with my sister?"

   Lin Xiaoxiao was dumbfounded by the conversation between the two of them. Where is this...? ! According to Chen Guang, he is not as good as his cousin?

   "You guys are chatting, I'll go out to get some air." At this time, Lin Shu thoughtfully prepared to leave.

   After all, he and Lin Xiaoxiao don't know each other very well, and they are not close as a couple, so they won't stay here to eat rations.

  But she is the second grandpa's precious granddaughter after all, Lin Shu still cast a warning look at He Chenguang, don't be too overbearing!

  Watching Lin Shu walk out of the ward, the couple heaved a sigh of relief.

  To be honest, the two of them are really uncomfortable when Lin Shu is here, not to mention the extra light bulb, this light bulb is still my cousin...

   "Chen Guang, what do you mean by what you said just now? It sounds like my cousin...is very good in the army?"

  He Chenguang smiled wryly and nodded: "Very powerful!"

  Lin Xiaoxiao couldn't believe it: "Better than you?!"

   "Although I don't want to admit it, in fact... it is true!"

  Hearing this, Lin Xiaoxiao was shocked. She knew her boyfriend too well, what an arrogant person! He can make him admit that he is ashamed, how is his cousin doing in the army!

   "How could it be? Isn't he... just a dude?"

  Comrade Xiao He sighed and said, "You are a freak!"

Passing through the hospital building, Lin Shu came to the outdoor corridor, found a bench and sat down, feeling the cool breeze, looking around at the lush lawn in front of him, feeling a little surprised.

  It's early winter.

  Before crossing, Lin Shu was a native of Northeast China and an orphan. He had never traveled far in his life.

  In winter in the Northeast, there are bleak dead branches and white snow everywhere, and even the residual leaves can't be seen, let alone the southeast region where you can still feel green.

   After being curious for a while, Lin Shu withdrew his thoughts and checked his personal panel immediately.

  The experience value has risen to 2550 points.

   This is because the second-class military merit is equal to 1000 experience points!

   "System, upgrade...!" Lin Shu decisively chose to upgrade.

  The system's three-dimensional mechanical metal prompt sounded in the ear:

   "Ding! Congratulations on upgrading the host level to level 9. The detection host has been upgraded to 3 levels. You can choose three of the following rewards:

   "Reward 1: Skill - S-level individual lurking, after selection, the host will automatically be proficient in jungle camouflage, mountain crossing, city concealment, etc., one of the necessary skills for snipers!

   "Reward 2: Skill-S-level special driving, after selection, the host will automatically be proficient in special driving skills such as tanks, infantry combat vehicles, armed helicopters, ferries, and fighter jets! Must-haves if you want to become an all-round soldier king!

   "Reward 3: Skill - S-level makeup penetration, after selection, the host will automatically be proficient in special operations makeup detection and penetration, ever-changing, confusing the enemy, rushing doubts, one of the must-have skills for special forces!

   "Reward 4: Items - All attribute points +3!"

  Choose three out of four rewards... Lin Shu first determined that reward 4 is mandatory.

   After thinking about the remaining two rewards, Lin Shu chose individual lurking and makeup penetration respectively. The selection of special forces is about to start, and these two skills will help him more.

Wait, there seems to be rewards in the main quest...

  One skill optional treasure box, and two S-level skill advancement cards.

  But let's keep that treasure chest for now...in case of emergencies. As for the two skill advancement cards, Lin Shu added them to sniper tactics proficiency and hand-to-hand combat respectively.

   Open the personal panel again.

  Host: Lin Shu

  Occupation: Soldier (Private)

   Grade: 9 (0/900)

  Physical Strength: 9.5

  Will Strength: 9.5

   Combat Awareness: 9.5

Skill:

  1. Rifle shooting proficiency (S)

  2. Proficient in sniper tactics (SS strategic level sniper)

  3. Eagle Snake (SS: Enhanced night vision, looks like a poisonous snake)

  4. Hand-to-hand combat (SS dark energy master)

  5. Individual Lurking (S)

  6. Makeup Penetration (S)

  7. Stepping on the snow without trace (S: Lightness skill)

  Experience value: 450.

  Remark 1: When the attribute value of the whole body reaches 10 points, there will be special effects...

  Remark 2: According to the level of fighting and light work, according to physical attributes, they can be divided into bright martial arts, dark martial arts masters, and Hua Jin masters...!

  ...

  Lin Shu was a little surprised when he saw this, even the bright energy and dark energy came out? Shouldn't he be allowed to cultivate later?

However, after carefully checking the system description, Lin Shu realized that he was thinking too much. This is just a rating for masters of Chinese martial arts. In order to be able to open a martial arts school and establish a sect.

   As for wanting to cultivate, the system clearly stated: You are thinking about farting...!

   "I don't know how strong this level of dark energy is..." Lin Shu's eyes flickered, and he stared at a tree next to him that was as thick as the mouth of a bowl.

Looking around to make sure there was no one there, Lin Shu lifted his breath, stepped down, and punched him!

"bump...!"

  The trunk was slightly shaken by him, and the leaves fell off.

   "That's it?!" Lin Shu was stunned, there was no effect at all! Please, at least he is a dark martial artist, so he can't even make a crack, right?

   Then the next second.

   "Crack...!"

  A crack appeared abruptly on the trunk, and then accompanied by crisp sounds, the cracks interlaced like spider webs and continued to the surroundings. Finally, with a "boom", the bowl-thick tree exploded to pieces!

   "I... I am grass!"

  Lin Shu's eyes widened, stunned!

  Sorry, I take back what I said earlier...!

  Evidently not using much force, there is such a terrifying effect. Is this the tyranny of the dark force...Lin Shu took a deep breath, and at this moment he finally understood why many martial arts practitioners dare not fight with others so easily!

  I'm afraid of killing people, this is really not a joke.

   "It seems that in the future, we have to hold back...!" Lin Shu muttered to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 12.8K 46
Lavender is in love with Yuan, the perfect guy--kind, sweet, charming, and a musician like her. The problem? He's not real. He only exists in her dre...