queen of monster heart 💖

By PokemonPokemon466

What will happend when a Mafia King aka Rocky fall in love with a girl who is a idol Will that girl will als... More

story
Introduction
introduction 2
chapter 1
yn House tour
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5 in kgf
chapter 6 l love you
chapter 7
chapter 8
yn family introduction
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29

chapter 13

475 20 11
By PokemonPokemon466

Yn pov

Rocky went to his room to fresh up other all went dining room. I too stared go to the dining room . I suddenly feel I don't have a single bit of energy to walk . My legs can't even stand for second .my trout was paining and I have a burning sensation and My stomach was pain which ever make more worst for to walk after a bit of hard work I slowly started to walk to the dining room .

my version stared to get blurred I try my best keep my eyes open then I slowly reached dining room i see everyone sit and chating with each other .

I too went and sit on my sit . Beside me .i feel like someone was talking to me but I can't hear anything now I understand that something was wrong in that juice or salad after a too second Rocky came and sit on his . You think how i know that Rocky was came because dining room become so silent so I understand that Rocky was I try my best keep my eyes open but I can't within a second I was about too fell down from the chair before that

a strong hands hold before I fell from the chair before I close my eyes I see Rocky. I understand he is the one who is holding me within that everything went blank.

Rocky pov

I went to my room to get fresh up I was still thinking about what yn told while looking into my eyes if anyone think of Caging me in a same place .I hate the most I always want to go here and there and I don't like if someone controlling me ' so she doesn't like to stay in same place .

I already decided yn has my queen and queen of this kgf too . So let's take her to kgf mining she can know what there do there so i will take her and go to mining. After showering I went to dining room were I see bangpink and reena was talking with each other when they saw her they all become silent I want to my site but for my shock I say yn was sitting beside my sit I am happy she was beside.

But I get confused when I saw she was blinking her eyes I was staring to her but then she was about fall from her sit before that I hold her . Then she fainted in my arms. My eyes wide but next thing broken my heart more when I saw blood coming form her nose . I cared her in my arms run to a room where a will be doctor

End of Rocky pov

Note : when Suryavardan health not good gurda arrange a house hospital only for Suryavardan in that room there will everything to save a person life .

Whoever see kgf movie they know who is Suryavardan .

Rocky run to the room while carrying yn . Rocky told to renna to call doctor the doctor who are in kgf mining . Rocky went inside the room make yn liye on the bed then doctor came while running inside the room

Doctor came inside and ask

Doctor : what happened to this girl .

Reena : we don't she was good before 10 mins but now she fainted .

Doctor : ok everyone go outside I will check her .

Rocky hold the doctor callar then said

Rocky : I don't care what are you going to her but I want her to be alright no means i will kill you all in same place I hope understand ( treat )

He lived doctor callar went out of the room

Everyone went out of the room . Inside all doctors are scared for there life there are trying there best save yn .

Outside of the room .

Jungkook : Hyung yn will be alright soon right ( tears)

Ask to jin

Jin : yes Jungkook she will be alright
(tears )

Lisa : I hope she will alright soon .( Worry)

Jennie : yes she will alright soon don't worry . ( Tears)

Jhope : what happened to her she was alright before 10 minutes now what happened to her hyung .

Renna : I think something was wrong in that juice or salad .

Rocky : wait what did yn eat . ( Confused)

Lisa : yn told she don't eat anything form morning when she came downstairs she told that she was hungry so yn told to malamma to make fruit salad and juice for her . ( In scared tone)

Suga : if I right something is wrong In that juice and salad only .

Rocky pov

When they told that something is wrong in yn food my angry started to raise . Who will do that wait did that Kamal plan to do something wrong to yn that idiot I will kill him soon I will not leave the person who ever did it they will face my worst side. How dare they have for doing this thing my girl I will not live anyone if something happened to yn I will kill everyone here . If yn don't get well soon that will there last day in this world ( monster mode on)

End of Rocky pov

Bangpink & renna pov ( worry tone)

We are all praying for yn that she should alright soon we are all scared for yn live then reena my asked .

Renna : don't worry guys yn will be alright soon .

Jimin : I hope so

Renna : if yn family members anyone found about tell them she will alright soon .

Teahyung : I don't think we should tell to anything to anyone .

Renna : what did you mean .( Confused)

Jin : we never meet yn family in our life . We don't know any thing about her family .

Renna : what did you mean that you don't know anything about her family .

Jhope : we don't know if yn have family have or not .

Reena and Rocky was shock

Rocky : what did you mean

Jungkook: I think yn don't have anyone for her .

Rocky know that pain how will be life if we don't have anyone besides us when we are growing up .

Rocky thought : don't worry darling you have me in your happiness or sadness I will always be with you for your rest of your life darling.

Reena : oh

On other side

There is a man who was covered in blood and other who was standing infront him and enjoy the view which that infort of me

???? : How dare you do Talk to her like that .

;;;; : Please me

???? : ( Fake Think ) what about a NO

??'' : let's have fun together

???? : Ok
______________________________________

What will happend to yn ?

Will yn will be alright or not ?

What will do if Rocky found that
Meena is the one who mixed something in yn food ?

Who is the man that covered in blood?

Who will be other too peoples ?

Thank you for reading my book 🤗

l hope you guys will like it

Please vote and support me and comment ☺️☺️

💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.9K 37
What Will Happen When mafia queen Will .... Fell for GLOBAL IDOL ??? Is this love will b...
57.5K 2.4K 50
Rajni Thivari a 21st-century girl is a big fan of Kgf when she saw part 2 she was disappointed when Rocky died she is the typical girl who doesn't ha...
78.4K 2.5K 31
Apart from The normal world Exists a world called Mafia world. In this world when a person enters he/she can't come out. This is story of mafia king...
58K 2.3K 52
The Mafia King, Named Kim Taehyung, fell in love with a mysterious girl named Y/n. Will Y/N be able to fall for the Mafia? What's Y/n hiding? ...