FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴

15|➴Blooming➴

3.3K 250 77
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"Arey Ayaan beta come come" Suhani's mother opened the door when the doorbell rang and he walked inside.
Walking inside his eyes were searching for her glimpse.

Isn't it strange the way he was feeling for her?

He even brought some food for her along with chocolates and pastries and the cookies Rehana and Divya made at home. But where is madam for whom he bought all this along?

"You sit here, I'm calling Suhani. She is having a shower"  Lekha said with an over-coated sugary smile.

"Aunty, please call Ishani too."
Lekha looked at him with a suspicious gaze and Ayaan mentally facepalmed.

"Actually I especially came here to give her some notes. Ahhh actually Ishani asked to badi maa and she asked me to hand it to her, afterall she is Suhani's sister"
Ayaan made a perfect excuse and Lekha smiled at the mention of Suhani.

"Okay"

Ayaan was tapping his feet impatiently on the floor, becoming anxious to see her.

What is happening to you Ayaan?

I don't know, I seriously don't know.

Hmm hmm

Shut up, don't tease the fuck of me

Hmm hmm you naughty boy

I said shut up

"Huh"

He was having a conversation with himself when Ishani came there and heard him saying 'shut up'.

Ayaan raised his face and smiled at her. Finally his heartbeat decreased the pace and back to it's normal rhythm.

"Ayaan bhai you here"

Ayaan facepalmed and wiped his face with both his palms.

Great great great Ayaan Singh Suryavanshi.

Shut up you fucked up mind.

"First of all stop calling me Bhai, Ishani" Ayaan said rubbing his forehead and Ishani pouted.

"When I called you jiju you got upset now I'm calling you bhai you're getting upset. What should I call you then?"

"With my name. Yes, with my name." Ayaan glared and her pout vanished immediately.

"But it's wrong to address you by your name because you're older than me"

"How much older? Am I looking 50 or 60 to you? Or even more old?" Ayaan asked getting irritated

"No no I mean…"

"Stop your mean and tell me why you didn't come to college?"

Ishani lowered her eyes to her lap and started playing with her finger.

"Ishani I want an answer"

"Di is unwell"

"So?"

"So mumma asked me to stay at home and help her" She whispered and he looked unsettled.

"You know you missed your important practical class today for this silly reason?"

"And I'm sad about it. Teacher is going to scold me tomorrow" she gulped remembering the last time she missed the practical class, and the scolding she has gotten from the teacher.

"Then why were you absent?"

"If I don't listen to mumma, she will cut my legs and feed the dogs'' Ishani gasped, understanding what blunder she did and looked at the angry young man in front of her.

His veins were popping and palms went into fists.

She placed her palms over his and shook her head with tears pricking from her orbs.

He has to control his anger. .
"Please" she pleaded and his eyes softened.

Sighing, he opened his bag and brought some packets.
"It's for you. Go and keep it in your room fast"

He didn't let her say anything and glared at her when she opened her mouth to say something.

When Ishani left for her room Ayaan's eyes again became bloodshot red and he was feeling like breaking someone's head or killing him entirely.

"Ayaan" Ayaan rolled his eyes hearing her dramatic voice and murmured something under his breath.

Suhani started blabbering and Ayaan was getting irritated by her nonstop nonsense talk.
But he found her taking glances from the kitchen, he winked at her and she shyly moved her face aside.

~○~

"When are you coming back?" Divya hugged her peach coloured teddy bear which was bigger than her height.

Raunak smiled over the phone and Divya's heart skipped a beat when she realised he was smiling from the other side.

"Already missing me Divi?"

Divya blushed at his remark and hummed in response.

"How is Mimmi and Diti?" Divya diverted the topic.

"They're doing good. They liked the mufflers so much" Raunak said and smiled at his Mimmi who was there making pancakes for him.

"Ohh. I'm glad then"

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Such a boring day" Divya made faces and turned on her stomach.

"Ohhh.. and I'm missing here you"

His Mimmi smiled at him and he blushed.
"Really?"

"Hmm really"

"Then when are you coming back?" Her heart was beating so rapidly that she could feel its speed.

"I just came home yesterday, Divya."

"I know I know. But still i'll be missing you from tomorrow at college"

"He is missing you too Divya"

Divya jumped from her bed, holding her heart and eyes widened.
"Mimmi?"

"Yes yes how are you?"

"I'm doing good, Mimmi. How are you and Diti?" Divya was a blushing mess while talking with Raunak's Mimmi.

"We're doing good Divya. And we do liked the mufflers and the embroidered dupatta you send for us"

Divya smiled and nodded her head as if she could see her.
"Okay you two talk then"

Raunak took the phone from Mimmi and hummed
"She is so sweet"

"Indeed she is. My Mimmi" Raunak hugged His Mimmi.

"Okay take care of yourself and come soon" Divya said when she noticed someone was standing behind her room door.

"You too bye"

She hung up the phone and heard the knock on her door.
"Come Rooh"

"How do you always get to know it's me?" Rehana asked, coming inside.

"Because I love you" Divya hugged Rehana from behind and kissed her cheeks.

Rehana smiled and kissed her cheek back.

~○~

Hiya opened her phone after coming back to her room and so many messages started coming.

"Why so many?"

Frowning she opened her chat box and found there was tsunami of messages in the college cultural group.

She kept the group on silent mode and was going to turn off the mobile data when another message from an unknown number popped on her screen. She tapped and opened the chat.

Opening she found there was some pdf at the last so she scrolled up and realised it was Vihaan's number.

Some months back she asked her professor about her doubts and he sent all those pdfs.

"How are you?" It was a new message

"I'm good"

"Okay"

"You want to say something?"

"Uhh actually I was saying that…"

"Sir tell me without hesitation"

"Can I call you? I know it's so late but it's really important"

"Sure"

Her phone started ringing the next moment and she slided the screen to take the call.

"Hello. How are you Hiya?"

"I'm good sir. Feeling much better. Don't worry"

"Hmm"

"You want to say something Important?"

Vihaan closed his eyes. It's been more than 10 days since that day and she was absent from college. He just wanted to confirm she is okay now.

"Chachu bring Prem back from jail custody"

Hiya got up from the bed and screamed "What? "

"Yes . He has his sources like, he has a friend who is a very well known politician so he helped to bring Prem out. You please take care of yourself"

"You don't worry sir. I'll. What about you and aunty?"

"Ohh I've bought an apartment for us"

"That's good"

"Hmm"

"Then can we hang up?"

"Sure. Wait Hiya"

"Yes"

"This Sunday our college is going to celebrate the annual function"

"Ya I saw all those messages"

"Are you coming? I mean your friends have submitted your name in singing. I'm managing the cultural festival this year so I saw your enrollment today."

"Yes. I asked them to. " Hiya smiled. She loved singing. Everyone says that she got her voice from her mother.

"Ohh that's fine. Good luck"

"Thank you sir and good night"

Vihaan cut the call before hearing her wish and she frowned on the other side.

"What is this? Didn't even hear what I said" Hiya mumbled angrily and laid down on her bed.

Turning off the lamp she was thinking about the day. How he saved her from the monster, whom she loved.
How she had insulted him when he was warning her for her betterment. She will ask for his forgiveness.

Sighing she sleeps hugging her chimmy soft toy.

While Vihaan was looking at the sky, from his rooms balcony. He was falling harder for this girl and she doesn't even know about it.

~○~

"Abhimaan please" Rehana whined when Abhimaan refused to let her leave.

"Then give me a good night kiss and I'll let you go to your room" Abhimaan demands, holding her tight in his lap.

"You're becoming so naughty day by day"

"Only for my little wife" he kissed her cheeks and she smacked on his arm.

"I'm not little you old man" Rehana said, turning back towards him, straddling on his lap. And he held her waist, keeping her still.

"I'm old? You're little Rehana"

"I'm not little. I'm twenty three"

"Yes. You're just twenty three and five years younger than me. That's why I listen to you everytime. My little wife" he kissed her nose tip and she whined.

"Everyone will get to know about us soon if you're going to do this everyday"

"Let them. You're my wife"

Rehana rolled her eyes and caressed his hairs.
"Still no one knows about us except Hiya di"

"Hmm Mom told me" he nuzzled his face on the crook of her neck and she giggled feeling ticklish.

"How is everything going at office ?" Rehana asked, massaging his temple while he was resting his head on the couch headpost

"All good baby. What about your university?"
"All good. I'm enjoying my studies"

Abhimaan smiled and kissed her fingers one by one.
"Did the boy who gave you the rose that day furthersaid anything?"

"No I told him, that I'm engaged"

"Good" he kissed her temple and brought her face closer to his. Placing his lips over her soft ones he started kissing her passionately.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

Love was blooming inside them without their knowledge. They're aware of the attraction but refused to acknowledge it.
How is the update?
Also how is the new cover??
(Tried to make something new and unique ❄hope you all like it)

Next on Thursday

Stay tuned
Thank You
Love you all ♥️
Maira 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...
1.2K 201 22
Rudransh X Aradhana "I am divorced" she announced. And thought that there would be some change in his expression, but nothing changed, He stared at...
16.1K 899 12
Is daur-e-siyaasat ka itna sa fasana hai, basti bhi jalani hai maatam bhi manana hai !!🖤 (Regular updates) 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 �...
4.9K 249 15
Book 1 of series Destiny's mystery....... 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 DEVANSH SINGH RATHORE..... ___________________________________________ _________________________...