EYES | Blue Lock

By pumpkimpz

"This emotion, 'liking'... is it necessary in order to win?" - To which Bachira forces his friend to socializ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15

11

1.8K 81 14
By pumpkimpz

Soccer Prison ⚽⚽⚽

Isagi
Satomi-chan! Congrats on your win! I'm still terrified of u but that match was really something!

Chigiri
so are we just gonna ignore the fact that Shidou just proposed to Satomi-san earlier?

Kunigami
in front of the whole stadium....

Nagi
💀💀💀

Shidou
The offer still stands Satomi-chan❤️

Satomi
no thank you

Otoya
better luck next time

Karasu
rip

Bachira
Congrats tomi-chan!

Niko
amazing. As always.

Rin
that match was.... interesting.

Nagi
you were basically fanboying the entire time

Rin
I was not

Reo
He was. I saw it too

Yukimiya
yeah I did too

Rin
I'm leaving

Satomi
I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves

Karasu
some people enjoyed themselves too much

Reo
👀👀

Shidou
👅👅👅

Chigiri
u nasty. get away from me

_____________

🏀🏀🏀

_____________

"Satomi-chan!"

The pink haired female was already half way inside the bus when a certain person called out to her. Satomi turns around only to see Shidou running towards her direction.

"Shidou?"

Looking at her now, it's like he was looking at a different person. Satomi seemed more, approachable than before. However, Shidou was still testing the waters.

"You got any plans for later?" He ask, catching his breath. It seemed as though he ran all the way from the arena to the parking lot where Rakuzan's bus is.

"Not really, the game already ended so..."

"So you're free!" He cuts her off.

Satomi only shrugged. "I guess-"

"Great! Let's go out, I'll treat 'ya."

Satomi gave him a questionable look. "That's not really necessary, you don't have to."

Shidou smiled."But I want to."

Just as Satomi was about to speak, a voice from the bus immediately cuts her off. The blonde male peeks his head out the window. "Yo Akashi-saaaan. You coming?"

Satomi looks at Shidou for a split second and sighed. "I'll be back at the hotel later. Please put this in my room." She says giving her bag to Kotaro.

"Copy that!" He salutes.

Satomi turns back to Shidou who was.... smiling widely at her. "I'll take that as a yes then🖤."

"Where are we even going?" She ask, but then was a bit startled when Shidou slips his hand to hold hers.

"You'll see." Satomi felt her cheeks flush pink, to which Shidou found amusing. He never thought she was capable of having cute reactions like that.

A few minutes later, the two arrived at the same mall where they've gone out with the guys. Shidou then led them to a unique cafe with leather bound books displayed at the entrance. As they entered the place, Satomi saw even more books. It's like it was a fancy library which also serves coffee and pastries.

Her eyebrows raised as she looks at the male beside her. "I didn't know you love to read, Shidou."

The male let out a small chuckle. "Oh I don't. I just saw you eye this store when we walked past it the other day but you didn't say anything." Satomi was a bit surprised upon hearing him, was he really that observant?

A small smile appears on her lips, and he did not fail to notice it.

Shidou ordered the coffee for both of them. Both talked about random things about soccer as they patiently wait for their order.

"Was it true? You never lost atleast one match?" He ask, remembering the day outside that stadium.

Satomi's expression didn't falter. "Of course. I never lost to anything, nor I ever will." She states calmly which Shidou couldn't help but get attracted to her even more.

"Still. You never know, Satomi-chan."  Shidou carefreely shrug making Satomi glance at him.

"Losing comes from making mistakes, wrong judgements, miscalculations. But if you knew the basics, you'd be able to avoid them."

Shidou hummed, he remembers a certain game upon listening to Satomi. "Soccer isn't like Shogi."

"Basketball, Soccer, they aren't any different from Shogi. The possibilities of  every movement are predictable, it's up to you on what choices you're going to make." Shidou couldn't remove his gaze off the pink haired female as she uttered those words.

"Please marry me."

"Aren't we already over this?"

"I told you, the offer still stands."

"No."

Their orders finally arrived. Shidou had Spanish latte and Satomi a cafe latte. While Satomi said she didn't need any pastries, Shidou still bought her a slice of strawberries short cake. She didn't expect to love it.

Satomi noticed Shidou went silent, which was slightly unusual.

She realized he was resting his cheek against his wrist staring at her with a soft gaze while ate. The girl felt a bit conscious, and of course, Satomi got the wrong idea.

"Would you....like some?" Satomi offers her strawberry cake, making Shidou a bit surprised. She thought.....I was after her cake...?

He internally chuckled, and decided to just go with it. "Sure, but only if you feed it to me."

Satomi raised a brow. "Can't you feed yourself?"

Shidou fakes a groan. "Ah, but my arms are so sore from traning," He lied of course. They don't even use their arms a lot playing soccer. Unlike basketball or volleyball that is.

Satomi nods. "I suppose that is a plausible reason. If you over exert yourself you'll get exhausted." She then took a small slice in her cake an raises it  infront of Shidou's lips.

He was still a bit stunned. Can't believe that worked. Damn it she's so elegant...!

Shidou happily ate the slice she offered, his smile never leaving his face. He couldn't believe how sweet the cake was but it didn't bother him at all.

Even though it wasn't evident, Satomi was really enjoying the silence as she read The street lawyer by John Grisham as she sips her coffee. Shidou on the other hand was reading winnie the pooh. Either way, both of them are happy with each others presence.

Then the time finally came, where they had to pay the bill. Just as Satomi was about to take her wallet, Shidou immediately stopped her. "No need, it's on me."

"No it's really fine. I got it." Says Satomi, it didn't make Shidou happy at all.

"I told you this is my treat didn't I?" Shidou says calmly, but it seemed like Satomi was far from backing down.

I should have known.....

"I knew we're gonna have a problem with this, so I'm gonna to propose something. Rock, paper, scissors, whoever wins will get to pay." Shidou explained.

A small sigh escapes her lips. "Childish. But fair, I guess."

"Alrighty! Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!"

Satomi won.

Shidou's eye twitched. "What?! Again!"

"Rock! Paper! Scissors! Shoot!"

Satomi won.

"Okay, three to make it fair." Shidou was slowly losing it.

"ROCK!PAPER! SCISSORS!SHOOT!"

Satomi once again, won.

"What?! How?!" Shidou couldn't believe he didn't win once.

"I told you, I never lose."

"But this is a game of chances!"

".....And what's your point?"

__________

⚽⚽⚽

__________

Soccer Prison ⚽⚽⚽

Bachira
something feels wrong....

Reo
what do u mean

Chigiri
Shidou hasn't said anything for the last 3 hours

Kunigami
you're right. That is so not him

Rin
Maybe he's dead

Raichi
I think I know who killed him

Otoya
👀👀👀👀

Karasu
👀👀👀👀

Nagi
👀👀👀👀

Rin
stop that. I didn't do anything

Nagi
I doubt it
Yo Shidou
u ded?

Shidou
wow I did know u guys care so much about me
I'm touched

Bachira
forget it. go die

Shidou
relax I was just busyy
[shidou sends a stolen photo of Satomi.]

I gotta give my queen my full attention 'ya know.

Bachira
wait hold on I know that figure from a mile away!

Rin
you fucker

Otoya
OOOOHMYYGJUAUAAAAD

Yukimiya
YOU WENT OUT TOGETHER?!!

Shidou
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Bachira
YOU WENT OUT WITHOUT US

Satomi
Shidou said you guys had practice.

Chigiri
SHIDOU U LYING BITCH

Nagi
i seriously did not see that coming.
satomi-chan let's go out too.

Satomi
Sure, Seishiro. Next time.

Nagi
🥰🥰

Chigiri
we seriously just gonna ignore shidou lying abt practice

Reo
Ofc not
we gonna dump his things in the toilet

Otoya
I have other plans
🔪🔪🔪

Kunigami
Let's .... not commit murder

Bachira
i doubt that

Yukimiya
I agree with kunigami, we should not resort to violence.

Shidou
the cafe takes candid photos of the customers and gave us this❤️

Yukimiya
I'll go get the ax

Shidou
What nooooo

Isagi
shidou, you will be missed🙏

Bachira
May your soul rest in peace🙏

Karasu
🙏🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 828 24
โ€• โ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ซ. ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง โž f!reader. alt!univ. ยฉ yowmom, '23. ยฉ blue lock
283K 11.3K 49
Blue lock x fem! reader chatfic - "I LOVE U N/N" "ilyt." "..." "I love u too meg.." - Bachira adds his girl best friend to a group chat to prove he h...
4.1K 311 7
โœŽ...*เณƒหš ๐ŸŒบ โ” โ€ขโ—ฆเฎ‡โ€ขโ—ฆ โ๊œฑแด แด…แด สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด ษช แด€แด?โž โสแด‡แด€สœ, ส™แดœแด› ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แด„แด€ส€แด‡.โž โษช'แด แด€ แดแดœส€แด…แด‡ส€แด‡ส€, ๊œฑแด›แด€สŸแด‹แด‡ส€, สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡.โž โแดกสœแด€แด›'๊œฑ สแดแดœส€ แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แด„แดแดœษดแด›?โž โแดขแด‡ส€แด...โž โแด›สœแด‡...
105K 3.9K 19
โœถ yandere blue lock various x female reader rewriting โ”โ”โ” โ”