FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴

14|➴Love➴

3.2K 263 103
By deliciouspeach__

And and and it's 1k . Can't believe this is really happening 😭😭😭😭
This is a big matter for me. And I'm grateful to all of you. Each and every freaking one. I never thought this would be possible. I am very happy because I am seeing this day. Aap sabko boht boht boht sukriya... Please be with me. Will try to write more for all of you. This is all I have to say to all of you... stay with me like this. And I will try to entertain you all.
Aur kripiya karke koi unfollow karke mujhe dukh nay dijiye ga. I'll left heart broken 💔🤧🤧
Thank you ❤🌹 so much.

Let's start.....,,,,,,

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"Abhimaan" Rehana knocked on his room door but got no response from him, so finding the door ajar she went inside and kept the plate filled with cookies and two bowls of ice creams, on the glass centre table, near the couch.

She noticed the mess of his room and sighed hard.
"Kitna ganda karke rakha hai room ko inhone."
(How dirty he has kept the room)

Sighing she got up from the couch and started making his bed. Kept the shoes inside the walk-in-closet shoe rack.
She was about to turn and bumped into him.

"Sorry" she murmured looking at his face and clutching the towel which was hanging from his neck.

His hands were on her waist on both sides, holding her in place.
"What are you doing in my room?"

Rehana turned her body towards him and encircled her arms around his neck.
"Do I need your permission to do anything in your room?" Rehana asked and shyly smiled.

Abhimaan chuckled and tightened his hold around her waist then pulled her closer if possible until their chest touched each other.

"No. Of course not wife" he nuzzled his nose with her and she giggled when his slight beard tickled her skin.

"You created a mess in your room" Rehana said and removed her slippers. Then stood over his feet, shifting her weight over him. And he lifted her by her waist.

"Was finding something"

"You found it then?"

"Yes"

He brought them out from the closet room to his bedroom and made her lay on the bed. Hovering over her, he kissed her forehead when her fingers grasped his tee.

"Want to kiss you. Can I?"

His straightforward question, made her widen her eyes.
"Say something Rehana?" Abhimaan traced her cheeks with his knuckles and her heart skipped a beat.

"I don't know"

"Do you feel uncomfortable around me or with me?"

"No"

"Do you feel bad when I touch you or hug you?"

"No, I feel good. I mean I never feel anything bad about you" Rehana pouted, not understanding why he was asking.

"Really?" Abhimaan's eyes lit up at her confession and she nodded her head with the pout.

"I so wanna eat your pout Rehana" as soon as Abhimaan's teasing words reached her eyes she made her lips simple and closed her eyes.

"You're getting so romantic day by day"

"So? I'm romantically involved with my own wife yar" Abhimaan said in a demanding tone and Rehana rolled her eyes.

Then her eyes went to his messy hair. She loved his hair so much. Biting her bottom lips she moved her hands to his hairs and caressed his scalp.

"I love your hair" Rehana muttered, kissing his forehead and  keep aside the hair locks from his forehead.

"You only love my hair? Nothing else?" Abhimaan asked innocently, but she got his naughty glance and tried to push him aside when she felt something was poking her abdomen but he was way more well built than she thought.

"You're so shameless" Rehana fake cried and Abhimaan laughed.

"You're going to love every bit of me soon" he winked and she made a crying face.

"Now may I kiss my bride?" Abhimaan asked cupping her cheeks, she lowered her lashes and her lips adorned with a beautiful smile when she nodded her head as yes.

Abhimaan leaned into her face more until their lips petals touched each other. Rehana wanted to open her eyes and see what he was doing but the sensation all over her body didn't let her open her eyes for long when his warm lips met hers and stayed there to feel the soft petals, against him.
Rehana held his both shoulders with her both hands and pressed her fingers there. While Abhimaan lifted her chin with his right hand to get more closer to her mouth and then held her neck with his broad palm.

His lips started going in sync while she couldn't process anything. It was so damn new for both of them. Their breaths were mingling with each other causing their breathing uneven and lungs puffed.

He withdrew his lips from her when he felt her chest was puffed and she needed some air. It was such a small kiss that they didn't feel satisfied.
So Abhimaan put his lips over her again but this time angling her face for more exposure and she also started responding to him in a good way. Her hands automatically went to caress his hairs when his one palm was caressing her waist side and another one was holding her face in place.
This time the kiss was warm, passionate, heart melting. Just a lip lock, an intense lip lock and they're breathless.

Rehana hid her face in his chest and he smiled in satisfaction.
They're long forgotten about the cookies she brought.

~○~

Ayaan was standing in the hallway of Ishani's college for the past twenty minutes. He got her schedule from the college union as he also studied there. And came ten minutes before her lunch time so that she can eat something during the break but there was no sign of her.

Signing, he was going to dial her father's number when he saw her classmates were coming from the entrance. He shoved his phone back in his pocket and smiled at the girls. It was one of those smiles which anyone could die for.

"Hello" Ayaan initiated and they smiled at him.

"You new here?"

"Ahh no. I'm a pass out student."

"Oh. How can we help you then?"

"Actually I want to know about Ishani. I mean, did she come today? You two were with her yesterday I remembered"

"Yes she is our friend. But who are you to her ? Cousin brother"

Ayaan frowned and cursed under his breath "fuck"

'Yeh sab log mujhe uska bhai bana ne mein kyun tule hue hai pta nhi'
(I don't know why all these people are bent on making me his brother)
He thought in his mind but gave the girls an annoyed smile.

"No. I'm her … her well wisher"

"Really?" One of them asked, cocking her brow.

"Yes really."

"Oh then It's really good because she really needs one."

Ayaan's frown deepened with her remark.
"Okay so she didn't come to college today. And we really don't know why. Because earlier whenever we called her, her mother literally bad mouthed us "

"Do you know what she missed today? Today is our very important practical day. And she didn't show her bump here. The teacher was hell angry. Also it was really an important class for everyone" another one said

Ayaan was aware of her mother's behaviour especially towards her. But why didn't she come when she was aware of the classes they're talking about ?

"Thanks." Ayaan simply thanked them and was going to leave but the girl's words made him stop.

"If you're really her well wisher please Bahar nikaliye use waha se. Warna pata nahi Kab tak use vo sab senna padega."
(If you're really her well wisher then please get her out of that house. Otherwise, don't know for how long she will have to endure all that)

The girl smiled and anger instigated inside him.
He drove immediately to Ishani's house.

Ishani didn't come to college today. Also Suhani didn't come today. Is there any connection between the two? Or am I overthinking?

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
How is the chapter?

Next on Monday

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ♥️
Maira 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
1.2M 57.4K 68
#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical Indian family where a girl has many rest...
3.2K 182 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
2.4K 122 18
Book language will be hindi + English So hello fairies.... Let me just give you a clear and brief introduction about my book. So it's a multi coupl...