šš‹š„š€š’š„ šŒš„ || šŸšŸ–+

By concinnityy_

NILA JAVA radiated confidence and everything that came with it. Standing her ground throughout high school, s... More

š°šžš„šœšØš¦šž/š‘š„š€šƒ šš„š…šŽš‘š„
šœš”ššš«šššœš­šžš« šššžš¬š­š”šžš­š¢šœš¬
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ”
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ•
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ–
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ—
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ

šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ“

17K 284 625
By concinnityy_

nila

"Zane and the guys said that they'll meet us at the beach." Cammy walked out from her en-suite, dressed in a simple baby pink bikini with a coverup tied around her waist. The first week of college had been draining to say the least, so we decided to make the most of the sunny weather while it lasted and head down to the beach for a weekend detox. Zane insisted on coming to scope out hot girls and it ended up turning into a group thing.

"I'll order an Uber in a couple of minutes, then." I sat up straight and adjusted my white triangle bikini to prevent a nipple from slipping out, then moving to fix the loose bun sitting on top of my head, tucking away any curls that fell down the side of my face.

She started packing a small tote bag with the necessities for this hot day, clipping her hair back in the process. "Or...we could get someone to drop us off." She subtly suggested, avoiding my eyes.

I kicked my feet up on the bed, eyeing the fat husky teddy situated in the corner of the room. That was seriously creepy. "Like who? Nah, too much hassle, dude. An Uber's less stressful."

Carmen grabbed a spare T shirt from her dresser and flung it over the husky's eyes, shuddering as she stared into them. "I don't know...maybe the people that are currently at home?" She turned to face me and I shook my head immediately, receiving whiplash.

"Nuh-uh. Fuck that. Anyone but them. I'd rather get a tattoo on my vagina." I huffed.

"They won't stay with us there, they'll just drop us off. Besides, at least it's free." She explained, emphasizing on the free part and I'll admit, that spiked my interest. I wasn't a stingy person or whatever but half of the money in my bank account was being wasted on travel since I couldn't drive. Not after what happened.

Hell, my hands still shake slightly whenever I step foot in a car, even though it's become manageable now. Drunk dad and driving is a no go, especially when he thinks the cause of all of his problems is his daughter.

"They won't stay?" I double checked.

"They won't stay." She clarified.

"They'll leave straight after?"

"Right after. And this way, if we stay late then they can pick us up again instead of having to order another Uber. We won't even have to talk to them. If you want me to, the entire car ride, I won't acknowledge Damian for your sake." Cammy's voice sounded strained at her offer and any other friend would turn it down straight away, not wanting to see their best friend being tortured like that.

However, it would be nice to be away from all of that couple's PDA bullshit for once and seeing Damian in mental pain would probably make my entire year. "Deal, you go ask and I'll come with you. But ignoring Damian starts from now." I jumped off the bed and double checked my outfit one last time, groaning at the shorts that barely covered my ass. There was no point in even wearing them.

"I might have a skirt that you can wear, if you want." Carmen opened her closet and began rummaging through her piles of clothes, but I shot my hand out and stopped her.

"Babe, I love you. But I don't think pink flowery skirts are really the vibe I give off." I shot her a sympathetic smile and she brushed it off quickly, agreeing.

"You're right, you give off more 'skirts tinier than a belt' vibes."

I slung my arm around her shoulder and opened the bedroom door, smiling lazily. "And this, Cammy, is why you're my best friend. You just get me, you know?" I squeezed the side of her face and planted a fat kiss on her cheek, laughing as we walked into the kitchen.

Damian's attention instantly went to Carmen like the pussy whipped bitch he was, but Carmen stayed true to her promise and refused to give him the time of day. I grinned like an evil queen but covered it up as a cough when Damian's glare met mine. "What?" I played innocent.

"Nothing." He grumbled, slouching back in the island stool.

I avoided Maikel's eyes at all cost, because I was still pissed at him the other day. Sure, we got into petty catfights all the time, but this one struck a nerve and I didn't have time for him today. We could go back to being sworn enemies tomorrow, but today, I was going to enjoy this day with my friends.

"Where are you going?" Maikel asked, running a hand through his golden locks and putting his cap on backward.

"To the beach with the guys. Speaking of which, can you please drop us off? An Uber's too much hassle. It's easier this way." Carmen frowned at her brother's choice of headwear. "You look silly in the cap."

"My lady friends seem to love it, so keep your negative opinions to yourself. And sure, we'll drop you."

"Really? Is that it?" Cammy asked. There was no way. It was too fucking easy.

He nodded, "Yeah. If," There it was, the catch. The dog pointed to me. "She asks. Real nice."

Of course, because Maikel would never feel like doing something kind for others once in his privileged life. He always had to go and make things difficult, didn't he?

"You can forget that, I'll book an Uber." I grabbed my phone and opened the app, scrolling to find an available ride. But to my luck, there were none. I looked up and saw Maikel struggling to hold back a smirk, as if he knew that already.

"We'll walk. It's good exercise." I suggested.

"My asthma." Carmen reminded us all with a rattle of her inhaler and I sighed.

"I'll give you a piggyback there. Problem solved."

"It's a half hour drive." Damian smacked his teeth and I sucked in a large breath, shutting my eyes and praying for any kind of assistance from the universe, here.

"All I want is a please, Nila. I'm sure your stone cold heart can muster that word up somehow, right? Or are you just the Medusa freak we all know and hate." He taunted, cocking his head sideways as he tested to see how far he could go.

I rolled my eyes. "The same Medusa freak your friends are all begging to fuck? Jealousy doesn't suit you, Maikel."

I felt a light slap to my arm and I whipped my head sideways to find Carmen warning me with her eyes; a silent plea on her face. I stood my ground for a solid minute before huffing and giving in, facing Maikel. I can't believe I was about to do this.

"Can you," I spoke through gritted teeth. "drop me and Carmen off to the beach." I grit out. This is quite possibly one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. Even worse than the time I pissed myself at a fourth grade recital in front of my crush.

He leaned forward with his ear facing me, a knowing smile on his face as him and Damian waited for more. Realization settled in on what they were wanting and I stepped back with a scoff. "You're not getting a please from me if that's what you want."

"Okay, no lift to the beach." Maikel threw his hands up and Damian chuckled, although his gaze was still on Carmen and a frown appeared.

Cammy came to the rescue. "Please, Kai. We would have to walk and then I'd have an asthma attack and it will all be your fault."

"We'll drive you. Put your shoes on." Damian jumped at the opportunity to get Carmen to notice him and agreed, grabbing his keys and walking to the front.

Me and Cammy shared a victory smile as Maikel groaned. "Man what the fuck? Why would you do that?"

"So the thought of your sister having an asthma attack doesn't concern you at all?" We all slid into our shoes and Carmen opened the door.

"When you put it like that, it sounds worrying. But it's not like she was actually going to have one." I stepped outside and began walking with Carmen, linking my arm with hers.

But, Damian soon caught up with us and pulled her away from me to the side, wrapping his arm around her waist. "What the fuck did I do now?" He grumbled, scowling.

Cammy looked at me and I raised my eyebrows in question, wondering if she was gonna stick to her promise. I didn't really care at this point, but by the sad smile she gave Damian and started scrolling on her phone, it looked like she was keeping her end of the deal.

I snorted and fell back to walk by myself, amused at the shit show unraveling in front of me when a waft of cinnamon floated near my nose, making my face curl negatively. "Fuck off." I grumbled.

"No can do. I think you're forgetting that you were in my apartment less than three minutes ago." He said, leaning closer to me and in return, I took a step away.

"Yeah, not for you asshole." I could feel my shorts riding up my thighs by the second but I wasn't about to start squatting and pull the denim down in public.

He turned his voice down to a whisper so no one else could hear. "I can see your ass in those shorts." Maikel's breath tickled my neck and sent goosebumps down my spine. He somehow made that sentence sound way dirtier than it needed to be and my fingers curled into tight balls.

"Great. Exactly the look I was going for." I tried not sounding sarcastic but it came out the opposite.

"It's pretty embarrassing." He muttered, getting into the elevator with Damian and Carmen.

"Good thing I don't care about your opinion. You have no importance in my life so anything you say means jack shit to me." I ended the conversation once I noticed Carmen staring at us with wide eyes, wondering what we were arguing about now.

All I had to do was survive a fifteen minute car drive with him and then I would be free. I could tell he was pissed off with my smart mouth but decided to keep it quiet to keep the peace.

——————

The car ride was pretty easy aside from the small shaking of my fingers everytime Damian sped up a small amount without a warning beforehand. Carmen took hold of my hand to prevent it and I leaned on her shoulder, smiling as it sort of worked. Fuck, I need to get laid. Or drunk. I'm not picky.

"Who's gonna be there?" Maikel asked.

"Zane, Eli, Adrian and Brooke."

"Why's the weirdo coming, again?" Damian questioned.

"Don't be rude. She's just...socially inept. Give it a week and she'll be at all the partiest." I defended Brooke, which was kind of new to me. In any other situation, I never in a million years would have made friends with Brooke. But after being put in an awkward situation like this, she wasn't too bad, just uptight.

"She's fuckin' weird, that's what she is." His opinion didn't budge.

Maikel stretched his long legs further, leaning back in his seat and adjusting the rings on his abnormally large and structured fingers. "Yeah, I gotta agree with D on that. She's a bit creepy."

"She's not anything. She's a nice girl that we want to be friends with. If we want to insult friends, let's start with yours, shall we?" I said.

"What's wrong with our friends?"

"I don't know, let's maybe start with the fact that they're all disgusting creeps with zero respect for other people around them and have no clue what to even do with their microscopic dicks?" I trailed off, thinking of a million different reasons about everything wrong with their guys. Fucking frat boys.

"Well, I've never had a complaint like that before, so I don't know what friends with ours you're fucking with." Maikel sighed excessively.

Damian agreed, pulling into a parking spot. "Me neither. In fact, my dick game's pretty strong actually, wouldn't you say-"

Maikel stopped his words by slapping a hand over his mouth, shaking his head in disapproval. "Too far, dude. Too far."

Cammy opened the car door, undoing her seatbelt and hopping out. "I agree with my brother." I slid out of the huge Jeep next, letting my hair cascade down my back and admiring the view. Not a single cloud in sight, the sky was painted bright blue with the sun beaming. The beach was relatively busy but I'm sure we could find a deserted spot next to the ocean.

"Right, let's go shall we?" Maikel clapped his hands and rubbed them together.

"Huh?" My brows furrowed.

Damian and Maikel shared a mischievous look before turning to face us. "Well, we didn't drive all this way for nothing. Might as well make the most of the sunny weather."

My heels dug into the ground and I could feel an artery threatening to explode as I side eyed Carmen, gritting my jaw. All she could offer me was a nervous smile even though it wasn't really her fault.

"Sorry?" She apologized, hoping that would make everything better.

a/n

GUYS HAS ANYONE LISTENED TO DOJA CAT'S SONG???? she kinda ate ngl. like i'm sorry it's so demonic and weird but it's so catchy 😭😭😭

tt concinnityy _

love you all❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 32.8K 66
"You know nothing about me, absolutely nothing! Who are you to tell me what's best for me Joslyn?!" he yells. "So all the girls you sleep with, y...
404K 7K 60
Zara Mathews, your average teenage girl party goer. That is besides the fact that she is best friends with the town's delinquent's sister. It has alw...
38.4M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
722K 24.6K 139
'"You're a liar. You're a dirty fucking liar," I sob. Despite the fact that I want nothing more than to run away from the man standing in front of me...