Harry Potter Characters React...

By marblerobin

So I recently came back to the Harry Potter fandom and I thought I may as well write this. I do not own Harry... More

Intros
Hinny
Jily
Chedric
Charry
Harmony
Drarry
Hedric
Wolfstar
Ronarry
Linny
Pansmione
Thank you!

Romione

457 4 9
By marblerobin

Remus: So next up we have Romione! I like it more than Hinny, but not by much, since I ship them with other people. But it is in the canon, so I have to settle.

Hermione: If the both of us weren't gay, I could definitely see this happening...

Ron: Yeah, I agree.

Fred: Ron with Hermione is canon? What was the author on when she wrote it?

George: I know right? I read the books in between reactions and I thought for sure she was going to end up with... I won't say, since we'll probably react to that ship later. I want to keep it a surprise for everyone else. 

Charlie: I can confirm that we will, right after the canon ships are done. Now, Harry, you're the best friend of these two, how do you feel about this?

Harry: Well, if they weren't gay, I would totally support them dating, as long as they wouldn't be snogging around me 24/7.

Ron: Says the one who's always-

Remus: Oh, save it for the appropriate chapter Ronald.

Draco: A blood traitor and a Mudblood? A perfect pair if you ask me.

Harry: Oh shush Draco, you're just mad that this is a straight ship.

Ginny: Well Mum would approve, that's for sure...

Lupin: Oh shit, are your parents-

Ron: Our Dad is completely supportive, but Mum... not so much...

Sirius: Oh my god, I'm so sorry *pulls Weasley kids into hug*

Remus: Alright, ratings out of ten?

Everyone because I'm lazy: 4/10

Remus: Get ready y'all, we'll be having two very special guests coming in next!

Charlie: Get some tissues, you might be needing them.

Everyone: *very concerned*

***

I think y'all know what I mean by "two very special guests"...

Also, can someone go get the Flex Tape? The fourth wall is in shambles.

Update: just fixed a couple of typos and grammatical errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.1K 44
It takes only one call for Manchester City's own goalkeeper, Louise McKay, to know she has lost her one true anchor. With the deaths of both her pare...
4.8M 153K 83
" do you have me under a curse, diggory? " " no, what makes you say that? " " i feel completely under your control, and i can't s...
21.6K 383 59
One day a girl with blonde hair, emerald green eyes, and round glasses comes to Hogwarts out of nowhere during Harry Potter's fourth year. She claims...
285K 6.1K 19
James Malfoy-Potter broke his cousin's, Rose Weasley's, time turner over the holidays. Now most of the next generation kids are stuck in 1995. Four...