cardigan, a. butler

By tayl0rscardigan

𝐢𝐴𝑅𝐷𝐼𝐺𝐴𝑁 (austin butler) (irl x social media) (simp4oliviar0drig0 Β©) HIGHEST RANKING #1 in austin bu... More

𝐢𝐴𝑅𝐷𝐼𝐺𝐴𝑁
π‘ŠπΌπΎπΌπ‘ƒπΈπ·πΌπ΄
π‘†π‘‚π‘ˆπ‘π·π‘‡π‘…π΄πΆπΎ
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thrity-eight
thirty-nine
fourty
fourty-one
fourty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
fourty-six
fourty-seven
fourty-eight
fourty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
act two
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
one hundred & one
one hundred & two
DISCLAIMER - pls read
one hundred & three
one hundred & four
one hundred & five
one hundred and six
one hundred & seven
one hundred & eight
one hundred & nine
one hundred & ten
one hundred & eleven
one hundred & twelve
one hundred & thirteen
one hundred & fourteen
one hundred & fifteen
one hundred & sixteen
one hundred & seventeen
one hundred & eighteen
one hundred & nineteen
NEW FANFIC
one hundred & twenty
one hundred & twenty-one
one hundred & twenty-two
one hundred & twenty-three
act three
one hundred & twenty-four
lets talk
one hundred & twenty-five
one hundred & twenty-six
one hundred & twenty-seven
one hundred & twenty-eight
one hundred & twenty-nine
one hundred & thirty
one hundred & thirty-one
one hundred & thirty-two
one hundred & thirty-three
one hundred & thirty-four
one hundred & thirty-five
one hundred & thirty-six
one hundred & thirty-seven
one hundred & thirty-eight
one hundred & thirty-nine
one hundred & forty
one hundred & forty-one
one hundred & forty-two
one hundred & forty-three
one hundred & forty-four
one hundred & forty-five
one hundred & forty-six
one hundred & forty-seven
one hundred & forty-eight
one hundred & forty-nine
one hundred & fifty
one hundred & fifty-one
one hundred & fifty-two
one hundred & fifty-three
one hundred & fifty-four
one hundred & fifty-five
one hundred & fifty-six
one hundred & fifty-seven
one hundred & fifty-eight
one hundred & fifty-nine
one hundred & sixty
one hundred & sixty-one
one hundred & sixty-two
one hundred & sixty-four
one hundred & sixty-five
one hundred & sixty-six
one hundred & sixty-seven
one hundred & sixty-eight
one hundred & sixty-nine
one hundred & seventy
one hundred & seventy-one

one hundred & sixty-three

1.6K 79 25
By tayl0rscardigan

one hundred & sixty-three, the black swan and her sweet revenge

the met gala had finally come around once again and this would be elsie's and austin's first appearance not only as an engaged couple but as a couple in general.

the two hadn't been to any event as a couple and the two were nervous to say the least.

since they had announced their engagement, they have received many outpours of support for their relationship from friends, family and fans.

but, of course, they received an unwavering amount of hate as well and it left them feeling uneasy.

their decision to get married never once left their mind one bit but the fact that some people thought they were making a mistake and that they were being selfish ate at elsie's mind.

her entire life, she was never selfish, she was selfless. she had often gave up her happiness for others and that happened quite frequently with her mom and her sister.

elsie had originally auditioned for davina for the originals and she would have gotten the part if her mother hadn't begged elsie to deny the role so jackie could be apart of it.

jackie's career wasn't as successful as elsie's at that point and kara thought jackie deserved the part more than elsie did.

so, kaira had manipulated elsie into giving the role to jackie and even then, it didn't help jackie's career as much as they thought it would and instead, elsie's success and fame began to rise because she had gotten casted for avengers: age of ultron.

despite elsie consistently putting her mother and sister before her self, she was still being called selfish.

it upset elsie that she wouldn't have her mother or sister at her wedding. she had always dreamt about her wedding and how jackie would be her maid of honor and her mom would help pick out her dress but that wasn't going to happen for elsie.

not having her family there for her as she planned her wedding hurt her but she knew she couldn't continue to allow them to walk all over her anymore.

"you okay?" austin asked as he rubbed elsie's back while she covered her face with her hands.

"yeah, i'm just thinking." elsie breathed out with a sigh.

"what's going on, baby? talk to me." austin whispered as he inched closer towards elsie's.

"i'm just sad my family won't be there when we get married." elsie confessed sadly.

"i always had this vision that my mom and jackie would help me get ready and we'd laugh and share memories together. it hurts knowing they won't be there." elsie shrugged with a frown.

"i know they've treated me like literal scum on the bottom of their shoe but i can't help but miss the family and bond we once had." elsie whispered, making eye contact with austin.

"and that's okay, baby. it's okay to miss the bond you once had with your sister and mother. you miss the family you had as a child and that is okay. everything you are feeling is okay and it means you are human. but your mother and you sister not being at our wedding doesn't mean you won't have any family there with you.

harry, niall, liam, louis and zayn will be there on your big day. taylor will be there to help you. so will florence. god, even luke will be there along with calum, ashton and michael. you have a whole other family that has supported you from the very beginning and i know it won't be the same but i'm here baby. i'm not leaving ever again. we're your family now. i'm your family now." austin comforted elsie.

"i love you so much, elsie. it physically hurts to not be with you every chance i can. i never want to experience a time where we are not in each other's lives. which is why i'll be all yours next year. i'm giving acting a break so i can follow you all around the world because when i think of home, i think of you. i want to be there for you as you travel around the world doing what you love." austin told elsie as he caressed her cheek.

"baby, you can't put your career on hold for me." elsie shook her head as she stared into austin's eyes.

"too bad because i already have. now you're stuck with me." austin teased causing elsie to laugh before she connected her lips with his.

"i love you too." elsie breathed out before looking at the time.

"my hairstylist and makeup team should be here soon." elsie told him as she held his hands in hers.

"do you want me to grab you anything to eat?" he asked as he looked down at their hands.

"a chicken sandwich and lemonade." elsie smiled innocently causing austin to laugh at the memory. (IF YOU GET THIS REFERENCE, I FUCKING LOVE YOU)

"i'll be back soon with your food. i love you." austin smiled as he got up from the bed.

"i love you." elsie smiled before austin left the room.

elsie got up and fixed the bed before her glam team would arrive.

a few minutes after austin had left, they had arrived and began prepping her skin for her makeup while her hairstylist began to style her hair.

"are you excited for tonight?" her makeup artist, sienna, asked with a small smile.

"i'm very excited! this is austin and i's first red carpet after we announced our engagement. I'm also excited for the theme because swan lake is an incredible masterpiece." elsie explained with a small smile.

"i think the theme really ties in with your newest album." sienna agreed as she continued on with elsie's makeup.

"yeah, writing this album has really allowed me to dive into my unspoken emotions and allowed me to see how i've been manipulated." elsie nodded softly.

"being able to see your growth and see you become your own person was incredible. we're all really proud of you and happy for you! how has the wedding planning been?" her hairstylist, chris, asked as he focused on her hair.

"it's been great! we've pretty much have everything done but dress shopping. i'm going sometime this week with a few friends while we are all in new york." elsie smiled excitedly.

"sounds fun! is it true he proposed during love story? that's all i've seen on the internet." sienna asked with a small laugh.

"yeah, he did. it was actually the cutest thing ever. i'm kind of surprised no one posted on social media about us getting engaged that night but that just means they knew it was a very intimate moment between us." elsie beamed excitedly.

as chris did the finishing touches to elsie's hair, austin had returned with the food elsie had wanted.

"hi baby." elsie smiled once her eyes had landed on austin.

"hi babe." austin smiled as he leaned down and pressed a kiss to elsie's lips.

"here's your chicken sandwich and lemonade. i'm gonna go ahead and head up to my room while you finish getting ready." austin informed her as he handed her the food and drink.

"okay, i'll call you once i'm done." elsie told him with a small smile.

"okay, i love you." austin smiled as he leaned down to kiss elsie once again.

"and i love you." elsie's smile grew before she pulled austin into a kiss.

as they pulled away, austin kissed the tip of her nose before standing upright.

"nice seeing you two." austin smiled at elsie's glam team before leaving elsie alone once again.

"honestly, where the hell did you find him? he's literally perfect!" sienna gushed causing elsie to chuckle.

"work on a movie and play someone's love interest." elsie joked causing the two to laugh.

"he is going to be blown away once we're done with you." sienna winked as chris nodded in agreement.

after an hour, sienna and chris had finished working on elsie and the actress was now slipping into her dress with the help of her stylist, sabrina.

"god, i wish i didn't eat that fucking sandwich." elsie huffed as she slipped the dress on.

"you're fine, elsie. the dress fits amazing." sabrina comforted elsie as she help do the back of elsie's dress.

elsie's team, especially sabrina, knew how hard it had been for elsie during her recovery from her eating disorder and constantly reassured elsie her body was perfectly fine and that her eating habits were normal.

elsie was absolutely grateful for her team and how supportive and comforting they were when she really needed it.

after working together for so many years, they've developed a bond that resembled a family.

"okay, how does it feel? everything feels good?" sabrina asked as she began to fluff the dress as elsie stared at her reflection in the mirror.

the dress was strapless and had feathers covering elsie's chest as it faded into a tulle skirt. her designer, vera wang, had created feather wings for elsie to wear as well to truly capture the vision they were going for.

"it feels great." elsie breathed out in relief as she admired her reflection.

she had a black smokey eye that started at the bride of her nose and faded out toward her temple.

her hair had been pinned back into a bun with a jeweled crown sat a top of her head.

"you look amazing, elsie!" sabrina gushed as she admired elsie's appearance.

"all thanks to chris and sienna. god, they did a phenomenal job." elsie laughed as she turned to look at sabrina.

"austin is going to drool when he sees you!" sabrina smiled as she handed elsie her phone.

"i should call him to come to the room so we can leave soon." elsie stated as she grabbed her phone from sabrina and began to look for austin's number.

"yeah, you two will be the last group walking." sabrina nodded as elsie put austin on speaker as the phone rang.

"hey baby." austin answered after ringing two times.

"hey, i just got done getting ready." elsie stated as sabrina helped her slip on her heels.

"okay, i just got dressed, so i'll be down in 5." austin informed his fiancé as he slipped on his jacket.

"okay, i love you." elsie smiled happily.

"i love you." austin replied before the two ended the call.

"austin should be here in 5 minutes." elsie announced to her team as she exited the bathroom.

"okay, let me do some final touches to your makeup while chris works on your hair." sienna stated as elsie walked over towards her.

"it's like i never get used to this. i always get nervous like it's my first time." elsie admitted as sienna applied a bit more highlighter to elsie's face.

"don't be nervous. you'll do great and be the best look tonight." sienna smiled as the two continued to do some final touches.

"you're just saying that because you did my makeup and hair." elsie remarked jokingly.

"just because we are biased does not mean it isn't true." chris pointed out causing the three to laugh.

you guys are the best." elsie smiled as a knock emitted from the door, signaling austin had arrived.

"hi again everyone." austin announced once sabrina had let him into the room.

"okay, you're all done." chris and sienna announced as elsie nodded before she turned to face austin.

"you look beautiful, baby." austin smiled in amazement as he took in elsie's appearance.

"you look so handsome, babe." elsie gushed as she caressed his cheek.

"just got word that your car should be here in 3 minutes." roxanne announced as she entered the room.

"okay. thank you guys so much! see you june 6 for the party?" elsie asked the three stylists.

"of course, wouldn't miss it!" they replied before elsie and austin walked out of the hotel room, hand-in-hand, while roxanne followed behind the two.

"okay, i know with everything going on, you've been stressed but this is the one night you are not allowed to stress. both of you deserve to enjoy tonight." roxanne informed the two as they stopped to wait for the elevator.

"okay, we'll try." elsie nodded before the elevator doors opened and the three walked in.

"if at any time you want to leave, call me and i'll get the two of you a car to bring you back here. tonight is all about you and the two of you enjoying your time together." roxanne told the two sternly.

"thank you, roxanne. we appreciate it, truly." elsie nodded as the elevators doors opened.

"anything for you, elsie." roxanne winked before she looked out the doors.

"your cars here. you two have great night." roxanne smiled towards the two causing them to nod before they exited the building, fans screaming at the sight of the two as they held hands.

"we love you guys!" a fan shouted out.

"elsie, you look stunning!" another shouted causing austin and elsie to smile before the two climbed into the car and made their way to the met.

"they're right. you look stunning." austin smiled as he held elsie's hand in his.

"i can't wait until i can call you mrs butler." austin whispered as he leaned closer towards elsie.

"it'll be mrs verona-butler." elsie corrected him with a small smile as austin let out a breathy laugh.

"and i'll be mr verona-butler." austin smiled before he leaned forward and pressed his lips against elsie's.

it was a short drive before the two had arrived.

the newly engaged couple thanked their driver before climbing out of the car and waiting shortly for their turn to walk the carpet.

after only waiting a few minutes, it was now austin's and elsie's turn to walk the carpet.

austin had gave elsie a reassuring look and gentle squeeze before the two turned the corner and posed together, fans screaming in excitement at elsie's look.

after a few pictures together, elsie and austin split up and did separate photos as they climbed the steps of the met.

as they had reached the top of the stairs, they were pulled into an interview with elsie's friend, emma chamberlain.

"oh my god, you guys look so good!" emma gushed as the two approached her.

"are you kidding? you're the best looking one here!" elsie gasped with an excited smile.

"stop it!" emma blushed before changing the topic.

"what made you choose to be the black swan instead of the white swan tonight like most people did?" emma asked elsie.

"i think it had to do with the fact that my recent album, better than revenge, was about getting revenge for being wronged and so i thought the black swan represented that perfectly." elsie answered with a smile.

"did you have any thoughts about your look or did you just kind of decide to coordinate with elsie?" emma asked austin causing him to chuckle.

"i just wanted to compliment elsie as much as i can. so there really wasn't much thought, honestly." austin laughed causing emma and elsie to laugh as well.

"your newest album, better than revenge, is absolutely incredible. i think it gives us all an opportunity to relive that teenage angst we all went through at one point." emma laughed as elsie nodded.

"that was what i was going for! i wanted everyone to just channel their anger and betrayal along with me." elsie explained.

"i hear congratulations are in order! congratulations to the two of you!" emma smiled excitedly.

"thank you." the two smiled happily as austin wrapped an arm around elsie.

"how has life changed from being a couple to being an engaged couple?" emma asked the two.

"the only difference is that we call each other fiancé because we're just so excited to get married." elsie laughed as austin nodded in agreement.

"honestly, when i saw that instagram post, i was just extremely happy for the both of you considering everything the two of you went through." emma explained as elsie and austin nodded.

"we honestly appreciate not only your support but the support of our friends, family and fans. i mean, elsie and i absolutely love each other and to see everyone understanding our love for one another is beautiful." austin answered.

"thank you guys and see you in there!" emma told the two as she hugged elsie.

"thank you, see you inside." elsie smiled to her before intertwining her hand with austin's as they walked into the building, where they had a great time enjoying the company of their friends and each other.

BELLA'S CORNER

enjoy this long ass chapter because you guys deserve it!

don't say i don't feed y'all ...

anyways, kaira is scheming and potentially will leave elsie with no family at her wedding..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 750 41
I don't talk much anymore. In fact, I don't talk at all.
2.6K 175 45
Oh, the places you'll go. The things you'll see. The people you'll meet. The help you'll need. Trust me, you might not want it, but in the long run...
745 40 18
We may have greased hair, we may have tattoos, we may smoke, we may wear leather, we may drink, but we're good. We're diffrent, but diffrent is good ...
314K 5.1K 89
Luke Hemmings Michael Clifford Calum Hood Ashton Irwin + Harry Styles Liam Payne Niall Horan Louis Tomlinson And Zayn Malik