Meant To Be Together ||Jikook...

By LostJams2

# Modern A/B/O Dynamics # Mpreg # Mention of death # Angst # And more.... Alpha Jeon Jungkook,a famous busin... More

INTRODUCTION
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

39.

3.4K 264 67
By LostJams2

AUTHOR'S POV

"Jungkook what are you doing?" Jimin yelled before Jungkook could answer something nonsense to Yeona.

"Ohh you're awake." Jungkook said and went towards Jimin pecking his lips. Then Yeona took out her painting from her bag and showed it to Jungkook and Jimin.

"It has three birds just like Yeona saw yesterday in the garden. This is dad and these two are Yeona and pretty appa. " She said showing Jungkook who was angry seeing his own pup who has painted him like crow. But he can never say no to her so he just nodded controlling his anger.

Then Yeona turned towards Jimin showing it to him saying that this is a gift for her little brother and sister. Now Jimin wanted to kill the alpha in front of him who was looking at Yeona with a proud smile. How can Jungkook teach something like this to his pup just because he wants to sleep with him without disturbance of Yeona?

Then Yeona happily went towards the dining area for breakfast saying she was hungry. Jimin was still thinking if he should tell alpha that he is Yeona's real omega parent or not? But then he decided that he will tell it when Jin will confirm it 100% and join Yeona for breakfast along with Jungkook.

Next day

Jimin was working in his office for a whole day and it was already evening. Then he got a text from Jungkook.

"Come outside at the entrance. I am waiting."

Jimin kept all his files in the drawer making sure everything was in its correct place. He informed his secretary that he was going back and went outside.

He saw Jungkook was already waiting for him. As soon as Jimin entered the car Jungkook told omega to close his eyes since he was going to give him a surprise.

After some time the car stopped and Jimin wanted to open his eyes but Jungkook warned him not to and picked him by bridal style. Jimin felt alpha taking him somewhere and he was getting more excited thinking about what surprise alpha has planned for him.

After some time Jungkook told Jimin to open his eyes making him stand and Jimin was shocked seeing it. It was a beautiful rooftop of a restaurant. The whole area was covered with roses and beautiful coloured candles. There was also a piano and someone was playing it. It was so romantic. Then the waiter comes with a big bouquet of red roses giving it to Jimin saying that it's his first surprise today. Does that mean there are other surprises also?

Jimin was smiling happily looking everything curiously when suddenly alpha back hugged him leaving a kiss on his left cheek lovingly.

Jungkook has actually rented the whole restaurant after a lot of research. And he was happy that Jimin definitely liked it since omega's peach scent was sweetened and bloomed with happiness.

Then the waiter came with a big heart shaped cake offering it to Jimin saying that it was his second surprise. Jungkook told Jimin to cut the cake. Jimin placed a bouquet on the chair and started cutting the cake.

As soon as he cut the cake there were a lot of firecrackers shimmering and sparkling in the sky.

The fireworks were whirling through the sky, bursting, and creating a beautiful pattern. Sometimes they turned into one single colorful flower and other times there would be a whole shower of beautiful little flowers.

The vivid oranges, purples, reds, yellows and greens of the fireworks showed up clearly against the dark sky and made Jimin think of brightly colored pencils strewn against the blackness.

Some firecrackers turned into beutiful heart heart shapes twinkling in the sky. And then it ended by forming 'I love you'. Jimin glanced towards Jungkook with happiness but the scene in front of him was even more shocking.

Jungkook took out the same 'the queen's ring' from his pocket and kneeled in front of Jimin.

"Will you marry me? I want you to be mine forever. I love you." Jungkook asked finally and Jimin couldn't control his tears anymore. He hugged Jungkook tightly crying and chanting yes and I love you's. He was so happy.

"So you were busy with this preparation last two days?" Jimin asked.

"I wanted everything to be perfect for my Omega just as he deserves it." Jungkook said and placed the ring in Jimin's ring finger who was still in tears. Then suddenly Jimin's smile dropped when he realised that there was a cameras placed around the place to record the proposal scene.

"Are you recoding this?" Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded saying he wants to keep this memory forever for showing everyone.

"Wait why didn't you tell me about it first then? You're wearing good clothes and I am in my office formal dress. I didn't even have any make up on. And I was crying just now looking so ugly." Jimin said punching Jungkook on his chest in anger which didn't even affect alpha.

"No need of firecrackers again. Just get on your knees and propose me again. I will cry like an angel this time after checking a good camera angle." Jimin said seriously giving back the ring to Jungkook who was not believing what was happening in front of him.

"Jimin no matter what you do or wear you still look the prettiest in my eyes." Jungkook said making him wear the ring again. Then both of them cut the cake feeding to each other happily. Then they went back to Jeon's mansion.

Jungkook took Jimin inside his room after picking him in bridal style without caring about his servant who acted like they didn't see anything.

Jungkook was patiently waiting for them to reach Jeon mansion to devour his omega but as soon as he saw Yeona was sleeping peacefully on his bed his scent soured. Jimin took the opportunity to get out from alpha's hold going towards his pup.

He settled Yeona besides who opened her eyes hugging him and both them looked towards sulking alpha as if telling him to join them after ruining his mood.

Next day

Jimin reached Seoul hospital early to check the DNA reports again. He has already bought some of Yeona's hair with him which he gave to Jin. Jin send it to lab as soon as he got the sample along with jimin's sample to match them.

"So did you tell Jungkook about this envelope you got from bank? Or not yet?" Jin asked.

"Actually I didn't get a time to tell him. And I want to make sure Yeona is really my pup. After today's result I will tell him." Jimin said and Jin hummed. Then suddenly jin's eyes fell on Jimin's ring finger and he saw the ring.

"You're getting married? And you didn't even decide to tell your hyung. You brat did you already forget me or what?" Jin nearly screamed dramatically.

" Yah.. hyung calm down. I was just going to tell you. Actually Jungkook proposed me yesterday. " Jimin said blushing asm told Jin all the details happily. Jin hugged him tightly saying that now he don't have to worry about Jimin anymore. They were just talking then a nurse come with the DNA report.

"We were right Yeona is really your pup." Jin confirmed. Jimin felt relief now. He decided to tell Jungkook about the truth now.

"Are you sure Jungkook really loves you right? " Jin asked with concern.

"Yes hyung you don't have to worry. "

"That's a relief then. I am happy for you." Jin hugged him tightly before going back to check his patients.

Jimin called Jungkook after he come out of the hospital and told him to come to the location he has sent him. He send Jungkook a location of one restuarant telling him that one surprise is waiting for him. Even though he was too nervous for it but he has to tell Jungkook about it so he mentally prepared himself.

Jimin entered the restaurant where he has booked a table for them. He has no idea how he was going to tell Jungkook the truth so he was nervous. He ordered couple meal for them and soon Jungkook joined him. Jungkook saw that Jimin was already nervous.

"Jungkook I am going to tell you something serious. So please listen to everything carefully and then say anything okay? And I also didn't know about it. I got to know about it just now that's why I didn't tell you anything otherwise of course..-" Jimin was talking nonstop with his nervousness when Jungkook's phone ring stopped him.

"Yes.. okay I will be there." Jungkook said answering his call.

"They found Yeona's real omega parent. We have to go." Jungkook said and Jimin was shocked. But then he followed Jungkook. Before they can go out he saw Taehyung entering the same restaurant with someone else. Jimin was sure it wasn't Yoongi.

"Tae. What are you doing here?" Jimin called him.

"Ohh Jimin. Actually I come here on a date with Baekhyun-shi. It seems like you are also in hurry. We will talk later. " Taehyung said entering the restaurant giving Jimin a shock. He wanted to ask many things but Taehyung didn't seem like he wanted to talk about it so he also didn't pester him too much.

After Taehyung went inside Jimin saw someone familiar following them. It was none other than Yoongi.

"It seems like he is going to get a taste of his own medicine." Jimin thought following Jungkook towards the car.

Taehyung's family was tired of him chasing Yoongi even after he rejected him. They just wanted him to marry someone who will love him back and will respect him and will keep him happy. So when Taehyung suddenly announced he is ready to go on a date with alpha of their choice they were overjoyed.

They called byun Baekhyun who was his mother's best friend's alpha son. They were not as rich as Taehyung but Baekhyun was a good alpha. He has his own business and was quiet talented. Taehyung knew about him cause they were classmates in high school. So they send them both on a date.

Baekhyun pulled a chair for Taehyung to let him sit on it. They started talking about their high school but Taehyung's whole mind was filled with Yoongi's memories. No matter how much he try to forget that alpha he couldn't do it. After all Yoongi was his first love and the person who he always wanted to spend his life with.

".. and that day I saw you first." Baekhyun said making Taehyung come out of his thoughts and he just hummed despite not hearing anything.

That's when Taehyung saw Yoongi entering the restaurant and he sat of the front table of them.

"Taehyung I know I am not equal to your status when it comes to your family. " Baekhyun started.

" Of course you aren't."Yoongi thought clenching his the glass in his hand. He was listening to everything they were talking about but as his back was visible to tae so he couldn't see face and the way his expression hardened.

"But I will work harder to become someone you could depend on. I will make sure to keep you happy. Can you please give me one chance?"

Now Yoongi was fuming in anger. He was hoping Taehyung would say no. He was screaming in his mind that his Taehyung deserves the best and Baekhyun wasn't the best according to him.

"I will just go to the washroom." Taehyung said excusing himself and Baekhyun was ready to wait for his answer. As soon as Taehyung went to the washroom his tears started flowing. That night everything between him and Yoongi finally ended. But his heart still belonged to the alpha. Baekhyun sounded so honest and no matter what he decided to try it and give him a chance.

"Waiter please bring a beautiful bouquet of red roses." Baekhyun ordered but before the waiter could go back he saw Yoongi approaching him.

"No need for anything like that." Yoongi said in anger looking at Baekhyun.

When Taehyung comes back to the table he sees Baekhyun was nowhere to be found. And Yoongi was sitting in his seat placing his coat on the chair and two of his shirt buttons opened.

"Did you say anything to make him go back?" Taehyung asked in anger cause he knew it has something to do with alpha.

"What are you talking about? Why will I do anything? " Yoongi said casually making Taehyung even more mad.

Taehyung went out of the restaurant in anger and Yoongi followed him saying that he will give him ride even though tae didn't agree. But if course Yoongi wasn't going to let Taehyung go alone so after arguing when Taehyung realised that they are in public place and media can get their pic so he agreed. He has no other choice anyway.

"That Baekhyun is not got for you." Yoongi said driving.

"Ohh really then who is good for me? YOU? " Tae said in anger.

"Listen tae you always listen to me then listen this time also. I am telling you, you deserve better." Yoongi said controlling himself.

"I don't think I need to listen to you anymore. Remember we are done after that night." Taehyung gave a reminder to Yoongi and both of them stopped talking.

When Yoongi send Taehyung to his hotel room. He started crying asking for the last hug which leads to them kissing.

Soon Yoongi realised that Taehyung was in heat as his scent blockers were weared off. And Yoongi was also drunk. He spends omega's heat with him whispering how much loves him too and don't want to let him go.

After Taehyung's heat was over he woke up and found the bed empty. He managed to get out of the bed and went outside and saw that Yoongi was smoking in balcony. His eyes were showing disappointment and a guilt. And Taehyung knew Yoongi smokes only when he is stressed or when he feel like he did a mistake or when he is guilty. Does that mean the last 2 days they spend with each other was a mistake for alpha? Doesn't he feel anything for tae anymore? Did he only stayed with him because of his heat and nothing else?

Yoongi heard a sound of glass breaking and he threw his cigarette outside. He came inside the room and saw that Taehyung had broken the glass of water.

"Taehyung-ah... I .." Yoongi tried to say something.

"Get out. I don't need you anymore. Remember I already said one night with me and I will let you go forever. So I am done with you now." Taehyung said coldly masking his emotions perfectly.

"Tae listen. I am ready to take responsibility. Can't we be same like we were in the past?" Yoongi asked but tae glared at him.

" I have been after you for a long time but I don't think you're that worth. I can get any alpha I want. You're not the only one hyung. You don't need to take any responsibility. I can take care of myself better than anyone else. We are officially done." Taehyung announced kicking alpha out his room.

He didn't want Yoongi to be with him just because he felt responsible. Just as Yoongi went outside he closed the door and fell on his knees with tears streaming down from his eyes.

Both of them were remembering whatever things happened when Yoongi announced that they reached.

"You don't need to follow me. I can go on my own." Tae said in anger.

"I need to use washroom." Yoongi said entering Taehyung's room and omega just let him. It was the same room where they spend two most memorable nights in each others arms.

"Stop living in the hotel like this. I have an empty apartment. You can live there if you want." Yoongi said after coming out of washroom.

"I don't need anything from you. Stop interfering in my life." Taehyung said making Yoongi glare at him in anger.

"It seems like you can't forget those nights. I don't mind if you spend another with me then." Taehyung continued making Yoongi even more angry.

"TAKE YOUR WORDS BACK." Yoongi screamed but Taehyung was equally stubborn.

"No." Taehyung replied sternly. Yoongi pulled omega towards him and pinned him to the wall in anger telling him take his words back but omega didn't listen. And the next moment Yoongi lips were on his own making their scents mixed with arousal.

A/N :

Who did call Jungkook? Did that person really find out that Jimin is Yeona's real parent?

How will Taegi's relationship take turn?

Vote goal : 170...
For the next update...

Please vote and leave lots of comments. It always motivates me to write.

Feedback please 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.7K 58
Y/n is a girl that was adopted by loving parents. When her powers start showing, does her adopted parents accept her? Will she meet friends? Does she...
1.8K 53 20
The Ninja find a piece of paper that promises they can wish for anything in the world and it will come true. They wish for Lloyd to disappear. Lloyd...
88.9K 4.3K 16
Once an unmated Omega would turn 25, he or she would pass away as they failed to serve their purpose, which is mating an Alpha and giving them pups...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

145K 3.4K 49
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...