๐–๐„๐€๐Š๐๐„๐’๐’ ยน / ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๏ฟฝ...

i5uckers_00 รกltal

โ™ซ๏ธŽ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ฏ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ, ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป ๐‘ช๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘บ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ท ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘น... Tรถbb

โ„‚๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ
๐”ธ๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”๐•ค & โ„š๐•ฆ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค
๐”พ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ก๐•™๐•š๐•”๐•ค
๐”ผ๐•๐•š๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•’ ๐•„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•™๐•’๐•๐•
๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ 1
๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„๐•ช๐•“๐•ฃ๐•š๐••
๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•†๐•— ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”ธ๐•—๐•—๐•’๐•š๐•ฃ
๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐šƒ ๐™ผ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด
๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•“๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐”น๐•–๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•š๐• ๐•ฃ
๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„๐•–๐•”๐•œ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
๐•Š๐•ž๐•–๐•๐•๐•ค ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•‹๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•Š๐•ก๐•š๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ
๐”พ๐•™๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•Ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐••
๐•†๐•ฃ๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ช โ„™๐•–๐• ๐•ก๐•๐•–
โ„๐• ๐•ž๐•–โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
I'm baaaack
๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„•๐•–๐•จ ๐”ป๐•–๐•’๐•
๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐• ๐•จ๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•‹๐•š๐•–๐•ค ๐•‹๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐”น๐•š๐•Ÿ๐••
๐”น๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”ป๐•–๐•’๐••
๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•„๐•ช โ„‚๐•™๐•š๐•๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•€๐•ž๐•ก๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
๐•ƒ๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ "๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?"
๐”พ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ก๐•™๐•š๐•”๐•ค ๐•„๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ก

๐”ป๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•’๐•š๐•ค๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค

286 11 2
i5uckers_00 รกltal

♡♡♡
༆ ⒼⒾⓁⒷⒺⓇⓉ ⓇⒺⓈⒾⒹⒺⓃⒸⒺ ༆

"It was their mother Esther who was sealed in that coffin."  Elena said, as we are in the kitchen along with Damon and Stefan.

"As in the Original Witch?" I confusedly asked.

"What? How is she even alive? Thought her hybrid freak show of a son ripped her heart out a thousand years ago." Damon said.

"I don't know. I'm guessing she has a couple connections in the witching community. Elijah said that she wants to live in peace with her family, including Klaus." Elena said.

"She was supposed to be the weapon to help us kill Klaus." Stefan told us, as I felt a weird feeling while hearing the two words *𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑲𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒔*

"Well, not anymore...at least not according to Elijah."

"That coffin was the only thing stopping Klaus from tearing us to shreds." Stefan said.

"Anyone else feeling a little used right now?" Damon asked us.

"Look, Elijah promised me that his family wouldn't hurt any of us." Elena told us, as the doorbell rings. "I believe him."
Elena goes and opens the door. No one is there, but on the doormat is an envelope with an ornately-handwritten "Elena Gilbert" on the front. She picks it up, closes the door, and turns around. Me, Damon and Stefan are in the lobby near her.

"What is it?" I curiously asked, as she opens the envelope and removes a card.

"It's an invitation. 'Please join the Mikaelson Family, this evening at seven o'clock. For dancing, cocktails and celebration.'"

"Who the hell are the Mikaelsons?" Stefan asked.

"The Original Family." I told them.

"It's not bad enough they're moving into town, now they want a housewarming gift?" Damon asked, as Elena turns the card over and sees there's writing on the back.

Wait, there's a note on the back. "Elena, I think it's time that we finally meet, Esther.""

♡♡♡

"If Esther wants to talk to me, maybe I should find out why."

"Well that's a dumb idea, she already tried to kill you once." Damon told her.

"No, Elena is right. Bonnie was led to open that coffin for a reason. I think there is more to this than just some family reunion." Stefan said, as I agreed with him.

"Can we go back in time where the old Stefan cared if Elena lived or died?"

"Damon, let's be real Stefan got a point though" I told him.

"What for? It's your job now." Stefan told him.

"Stefan has a point, Damon. I should find out what she wants. Even Eliana agrees"

"You can't protect yourself." Damon told her.

"Okay fine, then I'll go." Stefan said.

"You've pissed off enough Originals to last a lifetime. I'll go." Damon snatches the invitation out of Elena's hand.

"Hey!"

"End of story."

♡♡♡
༆ ⓈⒶⓁⓋⒶⓉⓄⓇⒺ ⒷⓄⒶⓇⒹⒾⓃⒽ ⒽⓄⓊⓈⒺ ༆

I was so done with their triangle love so I decided to return home. As I led down in my room I heard knocking.

"Ugh who's now" I growled, as I opened the door, only to see Klaus.

"Klaus?!" I was surprised.

"Hello, love" He smiled at me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Coming to see you, clearly" He told me.

"Oh....um" I didn't know what to say.

"Here" He had a box with a ribbon around it. "This is for you, love"

"What's this?" I asked as I took it from him.

"You'll see" He smiled. "Sadly I need to go, see you tonight, love"

"Tonight? But Klaus..." Before I could finish my sentence he disappeared.

I bringed the box inside my room and looks at the envelope on it with my name handwritten on it. I opens it and sees the exact same invitation card to Klaus' ball that Elena received. I turn it over and sees that Klaus has written "Save me a dance. Fondly, Klaus." on the back.

"Oh my god" The smile turned into a happy laugh, as I open the box and see a beautiful white dress "So the Hybrid does have a taste"

*𝒾𝒻 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝑔𝓊𝓎𝓈 𝒹ℴ𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ 𝒾𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒸𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ*

♡♡♡
༆ ⓀⓁⒶⓊⓈ' ⓂⒶⓃⓈⒾⓄⓃ ༆

It's evening. Cars are pulling up the driveway in front of the mansion. I stopped in front of the door taking a deep breath before entering. Inside there are lots of people talking. A live band is playing classical music. As I stepped inside I noticed Klaus in a suit, it's the first time I see him dressing like that he looks just wow.

I noticed him staring at me with a admiring look. I send him smile that he gladly return before walking to me.

"Good evening" He said, as he eyes were sparkling.

"Hi" I smiled.

"You look breathtaking, love" He told me with a smile as I blushed.

"Thanks. I didn't know that the big bad hybrid got taste" I teased him.

He let out a small laugh "I'm glad you liked it, love"

"How couldn't I, it's gorgeous" I told him.

"You're the gorgeous one here, princess" He smiled at me, before one of his brother come to us.

"Brother!" He shouted, before looking at me "Hello gorgeous" He said with his British accent, as he took my hand in kiss it "Kol Mikaelson"

"Eliana Marshall" I awkwardly smiled at him.

"Pleasure to meet you" He smirked at me, still holding my hand, before Klaus smacked his hand.

"What do you want Kol?" He asked him with a serious tone.

"Nothing brother I just wanted to meet this gorgeous girl" Kol smiled at me.

"Uh, if everyone could gather, please." Elijah's voice interrupted whatever Klaus wanted to say.

"Excuse me, love" klaus told me with a smile, before dragging his brother with him.

All the Originals are standing on the staircase as Elijah addresses the company. As a woman  walks down the staircase from upstairs, I presume it's Esther.

"Welcome, thank you for joining us. You know, whenever my mother brings our family together like this, it's tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance." Elijah said. "Tonight's pick is a centuries-old waltz, so if all of you could please find yourselves a partner, please join us in the ballroom."

I was looking around not knowing what to do now as no one asked me for a dance. I sighed as I walked toward the drink bar.

"One glass please" I ordered.

"Here you go Mme" As I was about to take it someone took it.

"Hey that's mine" I shouted through the music, as I turned around to look at who was it. "Klaus!"

"It's not time for drink, love come on" He took my hand as we walked to dance floor "Can I have a dance with you, Eliana?"

"Mmm....let me think" I teased him as I pretend to think.

"Oh come on quite teasing me, love" He told me, as I laughed "I'm in love with your laugh"

I shut my mouth shut not knowing what to say as always, as I quietly blush. "I would love to dance with you" I told him with a smile that he returned.

He touched me.

And it felt

As if

The stars were dancing across

My skin.

He took my hand in his warm big one, and pulled me closer to him. I put my hand in his heart, and rested my head next to it. His body froze for a moment, but then he circled one of his arms around my waist and pulled my body more closer to his.

I released the breath I was holding and something eased in my stupid heart. We kept dancing, before he twirls me around and suddenly I'm in Kol's arms.

"Oh here we meet again gorgeous" He smirked at me.

"Hello to you too Kol" I told him.

"So you and my brother ?" He asked me, as I frowned at him. "Come on don't play dumb with me"

"Nothing is going on with me and you're brother" I told him.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say" He said with a sarcastic tone, as Klaus walked over us.

"Come with me, love" He took my hand, dragging me away from Kol.

"Yeah there's nothing going one between you two" I heard Kol's voice as I shake my head.

"What's with that?" Klaus asked me.

"Nothing don't worry about it" I told him "So we're are we going?"

"You'll see" He smiled as we walked in a room full of paintings on the wall.

"Woow that's beautiful" I said, as I wondered around the room.

"It's one of my passion" He told me.

"I don't understand art, but I know that this is gorgeous" I told him, before noticing some sketches. "Wait you did these?"

"Yeah, um...actually one of my landscapes is hanging at the Hermitage, not that anyone would notice. Have you been?" He asked me.

"I've never really been anywhere." I told him.

"I'll take you. Wherever you want Rome. Paris. Tokyo?" He asked me.

"Oh wow!" I said as we both laugh. "Okay then um...Paris is it?"

"Okay Paris then" He said with a smile, as he kept looking at me "I have something for you"

"What?!" I curiously asked, as he reached into his pocket.

"Here" He handed me a little box "open it"

I opened only to find a beautiful heart necklace. I looked at him speechlessly.

"What? You don't like it?" He asked me with a worried face.

"Are you kidding me I love it but...why did you..." Before I could finish my sentence he cut me off.

"Here let me help you wear it" I turned around, as he push my hair aside, i felt like there are fireworks in my whole body. He kept slowly and gently touching the back of my neck as I closed my eyes, I denies it but the truth is I'm falling in love with him. "It looks good in you"

"You have to stop spoiling me Klaus" I told him, as he laughed.

"And why is that, love?" He asked me with a smirk.

"Because...just stop"

"Okay then I'll keep spoiling you" He said, as I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"Klaus" I looked at him, before asking "I just can't understand you, why do you keep pushing me away and then talk to me again as if nothing happens?"

"Sometimes I push you away, because I need you to pull me closer" He told me with a sweet tone.

"Then I'll keep you closer as long as it takes" I smiled at him, as I hugged him. I felt him flinch a little bit as I took him out of guard.

He rubbed his arms around me, resting his chin on top of my head "Don't you ever let go of me"

"I won't" I told him "We need to go downstairs"

"Noo" He said in a needy tone as he held me tighter.

"Ooh is Klaus Mikaelson being needy?" I teased him.

"Only for you love" He kissed me in my forehead. "Come on let's go downstairs"

♡♡♡

"Good Evening, Ladies and Gentleman. Waiters are coming around with champagne. I invite you all to join me in raising a glass. It provides me with no greater joy then to see my family back together as one. I'd like to thank you all for being part of this spectacular evening. Cheers!" Esther addresses the guests from the staircase. She has a glass of red-tinged  champagne in her hand.

"Cheers!" Everyone said, as me and Klaus clink our glasses together and drink.

Later on we heard screaming and talking outside so all the Mikaelson and me and Elena come out from the opened door and see what happened.

"What the hell?" I said, as Klaus walked out to me.

"You okay love?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'm okay, you?"

"If course I'm okay" He smiled at me, as I felt some burning eyes looking towards us. I turned around only to find Damon. "What's up with him?"

"Don't mind him" I told him "Well it's time to say goodbye"

"Yeah" He looks me in the eyes "See you later, love"

"See you later Vodoo" I said, as he let out a laugh.

♡♡♡
༆ ⓈⒶⓁⓋⒶⓉⓄⓇⒺ ⒷⓄⒶⓇⒹⒾⓃⒼ ⒽⓄⓊⓈⒺ ༆

As I entered my room, I found another present from Klaus on the bed.

I let out a chuckle, as I open it and take out a rolled-up piece of paper. It's a sketch of me laughing in his room, and on it Klaus has written "Thank you for this lovely night, Klaus".

I giggled and kicked my feet around, before standing up, and hanging the sketch on the wall, before someone burst into my room.

"Oh god Damon you scared me" I said.

"So you and Klaus" He said with a mocking voice.

"What's with me and Klaus?"

"Do you love him?" He asked me with a smirk.

Without hesitation I answered "Yes"

He start laughing like a maniac before asking again "Oh so so tell me what do you see in him?"

"Everything you don't" I told him with the most serious tone I ever used with him.

"Oh yeah yeah yeah" He said before bursting into laughers again.

"Are you drunk?"

"I don't know, am I?" He smirked at me.

"If you finished what you wanted to say get out of my room" I crossed my arms.

"You do know that you falled for the devil?"

"I don't care if I fall in love with a devil, as long as the devil will love me the way he loves hell" I told him, as he laughed again, before he got his serious scary face on.

He walked closer to me, as he start yelling "Tell me, if he handed you a bloodied hand, would you take it, only because it was his?"

"Yes I would!" I yelled back "And you're no one to judge, Damon"

"Oh now I'm no one to judge" He looks me deep in the eye "I hope he breaks your little heart in peaces"

As the words left his mouth, I slapped him hard with tears in my eyes "Keep talking and you'll fucking regret it"

"Is that a threat?"

"Did it sound like a complement?"

"You're lucky you're Eliana or ether I will fucking rip your heart out"

"You're so fucking pathetic Damon" I told him as tears streamed down my cheeks "Get out! i said fucking get out!"  He looked at me for a minute before disappearing.

♡♡♡

I was crying my eyes out, feeling like my heart is shredding into pieces. Damon is my brother how could he say something like that. As I felt a movement behind me I quickly turned around.

"Hello love" His British accent felt like heaven in my ears. "Are you crying?"

"No no I'm not" I told him trying to hide my tears.

He sit down next to me, and hold my face in his hands "Who made you cry princess"

"Don't worry about it" I said, as I wipe my tears.

"I said you who was it" He asked with a demanding voice.

"It's just...me and Damon got in an argument that's all" I told him.

"Then I'll shall talk to him" he get up.

"No Klaus don't" I took his hand, stopping him "Don't go, stay with me, please"

He looks at me as his face softened "Okay, love I'll stay" He lay next to me, while he plays with my hair "I would not let anyone upset you, I promise. If anyone did I'll kill him myself"

"I want you Klaus" I told him, as he looks me in the eyes "I want you more than I have any right to. I know we shouldn't, but I do" Without thinking I mouthed "I love you" to the man staring at me with a fondness that took my breath away.

His smile spread and he whispered back "Always and forever"

I smiled "Always and forever I like it"

He smiled back before kissing me softly in the lips.

"Can you stay with me till I fall asleep?"

"Of course I can" He said while cuddling me. "Good night, love"

"Good night, Klaus"

...

♡ 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ♡

I ᕼOᑭᗴ YOᑌ ᘜᑌYᔕ ᒪOᐯᗴᗪ TᕼIᔕ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ, ᒪOᐯᗴ YOᑌᑌᑌᑌᑌᑌᑌ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

41.1K 1.4K 10
"๐‘พ๐’†๐’๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’•๐’ ๐‘ด๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’„ ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’”, ๐‘ด๐’“๐’” ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’๐’—๐’‚๐’•๐’๐’“๐’†." ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜—๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ...
I'm a Costello _crazy_hooman_ รกltal

Ifjรบsรกgi irodalom

4M 86.9K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
136K 5.9K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...