Rahasya Of Nilgiri

By Queen_Of_Twists

Siddharth Nigam is a normal college going boy... He lives in Dehradun... He is an orphan and his land lord tr... More

Prologue
Characters
1. Curiosity For The Mystery
2. Mysterious Girls In College
3. A Night In The Club
Cover Pic
4. How This Miracle Happened!!! ...
5. The Earthquake
6. Mission Friendship Again
Sorry For The Inconvenience
Information
7. Their Motive
New Book
Announcement
8. The New Guy
Writer's Battle
9. Search For Him
10. What Exactly Happened
11. Transformation
12. The Prom Night
13. A New Problem
Need Your Suggestion
Poster (New Story)
Khamoshiyan Secrets Lie In Silence
Good Bye
My Decision
Information About Chapters

14. Hired A Detective

333 63 53
By Queen_Of_Twists

(A/N: Happy Rakshabandhan to all my brothers and sisters in Wattpad, I have updated two chapters today, one is of Rahasya Of Nilgiri and another is Khamoshiyan Secrets Lie In Silence... Think it as a Rakhi gift on behalf of your Di 😅😅😅 and don't forget to read the author note in the end of the chapter if you guys want to know about The Reader's Contest...)

Faisu and Sid were sitting in an office room...

Sid was rubbing his eyes... Faisu ask...

Faisu: what happened why you are rubbing your eyes???...

Sid: because I am not habituated of wearing lenses... I am missing my specs...

Faisu: if you are not used to it, then it will become your habit when you wear it regularly...

Sid: It is easy for you to say this, you don't have to wear it...

Faisu rolled his eyes... And then a guy came there... He was wearing a jacket due to the cold weather of Dehradun... He said...

: Hey Faisu... What a pleasant surprise...

Faisu: hey Paras, nice to meet you man...

(A/N: Introducing Paras Arora as Detective Paras Arora... A temporary character...)

Paras and Faisu sake their hands and hug each other...

Paras: how are you man???...

Faisu: I am fine tell me about yourself...

Paras: life is going on by solving the cases... Hi Siddharth...

He said while looking towards Sid... Sid was confused, he said...

Sid: how do you know me???... We didn't met before...

Paras: well I am a detective and I know Faisu, so I know each and every person related to him...

Sid: really!!!...

Paras: just joking, Faisu told me about you... Anyways, why you came here Faisu???... I mean did you have any work???...

Faisu: yeah there is a work... Actually the thing is...

He told everything about Ashnoor... Paras was listening to him very carefully and recorded everything... He said...

Paras: hmm it's really sad what's her name Ashnoor Kaur right...

Sid: yeah can you find out who is the father of her child and please without letting her know...

Paras: yeah don't worry she won't know anything... These rich spoilt brats are like this only, they don't care about girls feelings... All they care about is their own pleasure... And most of their targets are those girls who belong from middle class or poor class or those who came from villages... And these innocent girls also get trapped in their sweet talks... And these girls also fall in their false love traps and promises... They forgot that why their parents sent them here... Their parents send them to study after working so hard and they forget everything in someone's false love...

They heard a voice...

: Don't forget that we are also going to do love marriage...

Paras: but my love is pure for you Richa...

(A/N: Introducing Richa Mukherjee... Fiancee of Paras... She is a good hacker and works with Paras... A temporary character...)

(A/N: I have seen them together in Mahabharat in the role of Abhimanyu and Uttara... I really like their pairing... So I thought to keep them in this story... I thought a different storyline before and I was thinking to keep Tunisha Sharma and Sheezan Mohammed Khan... But now I changed the storyline... I hope you guys will like it...)

Richa: then why you are saying like this that it was Ashnoor's fault???... I know that before marriage any girl should not trust anyone and give herself to him... That is Ashnoor's fault but she trusted him and it's very hard to gain a girl's trust especially a decent girl... A girl trusts someone after testing him a lot... But if that guy gained her trust that's means he was with her from a very long time...

Paras: ok... ok... Sorry... The secret of a happy married life is to say yes to your wife's each and every words and keep apologizing whether the mistake is hers or yours...

She glared at him... Faisu and Sid chunkled... Faisu said...

Faisu: but now we have to find that guy... So that he will get punishment for his deeds....

Richa: Ummm... Faisu gives me Ashnoor's phone number... I will bring out the call record from it so that we will get to know with whom did she talk most often...

Paras: yeah after getting the phone number of that guy we will find out whose name is registered with that number... After getting the name of that guy I need to keep an eye on him to get proofs against him...

Sid: Ashnoor said that he belongs from an influenced family, so be careful...

Paras: don't worry Sid, it's our job...

They sake hands with them and went from there... They returned back to home... Today was their holiday because of yesterday's party... They entered their home when they heard Avneet and Jannat was talking about something... They saw them, Avneet asked...

Avu: did you guys met him???...

Sid: yeah he told that he will help us... Ashnoor???...

Avu: she is sleeping...

Faisu: what you guys were talking about before we arrive???...

Jannat: actually Avu was saying that Ashnoor should join the college again, she will feel better...

Sid: what!!!... Avneet we don't know anything about that guy and that guy threatened Ashnoor that he will kill her if she doesn't abort the child or opened her mouth in front of anyone... In this situation it will be better for her to stay here in home...

Jannat: I told her the same... But she didn't agree...

Avu: Sid, Ashnoor didn't do anything it's that guy's fault then why she will hide... And about her protection, don't worry me and Jannat will always be with her like shadow... Nothing will happen to her...

Faisu: it's not like that Avneet, Sid also cares for Ashnoor and he is not asking her to hide... He is saying that she is not safe outside because we don't know anything about that guy... That guy can be dangerous not only for Ashnoor but for us also... If that guy gets to know that we are helping Ashnoor then he will be alert and it will be difficult for Paras to find evidence against him...

Sid came forward and put his hands on Avneet's shoulders... Avneet saw his hands and then she saw him, into his eyes...

Sid: Just for some days, Avu, once Paras and Richa gets proofs against him he will be behind the bars... Then Ashnoor can be back to her normal life...

She nodded, he smiled at her... Faisu fake cough to bring them out from their trance... Sid left her shoulders... He asked...

Sid: where is Dev???... I didn't seen him on the prom night...

Jannat: actually he went to Delhi, his father is not well... They went there for check ups...

Faisu: You know a lot about him... Where is he, how is he, why he is not here...

He said in a jealous tone... Jannat smiled at him and kick him on his feet... He started jumping in pain... Sid and Avneet were laughing... And only then Ashnoor came out from the guest room... Sid said...

Sid: Ashnoor you wake up... You should rest...

Ash: I was resting since morning now I don't want to rest more...

Jannat: yeah Ashnoor is right, would be mothers should do light exercises... I have read it in an article... It will makes the baby healthy...

Avu: actually since morning Jannat is reading articles related to pregnancy and infants so that she can take care of Ashnoor...

Ash: awww... So sweet of you Jannat...

Faisu: well I know that in pregnancy, the would-be mothers craves different types of food... So whatever you want to eat you can tell me this brother of yours will bring it for you...

Sid: yeah anything you want you can tell us... Your brothers will fulfill it...

Ash: I got two brothers that is enough for me... I don't need anything...

They smiled at her... Sid said with some hesitation...

Sid: umm... Ashnoor I think you should tell your parents about your condition...

Ash: no I can't they, they will die if they will get to know about it...

Tears started brimming in her eyes... Sid said...

Sid: Ashnoor listen to me very carefully, I know I don't have parents but I have seen Ammi and Faisu... Whenever Faisu made a mistake, he was afraid of telling Ammi... But I have seen him, if he didn't tell Ammi about it then he became restless... But as soon as he told Ammi about his mistake, he became relaxed no matter how much Ammi used to scold him and at last Ammi used to forgive him...

Ashnoor looks at him and with tears... Sid continued...

Sid: we should not underestimate our parent's love... The love of parents is so strong that they can tolerate and even forgive our every mistake, if we truly regret our mistakes and want to mend it... I hope you understand...

She nodded... Faisu said...

Faisu: and Ammi said that she will be with you when you will tell everything to your parents... Don't be afraid...

Avu: and you are a would-be mother, and no one can be more powerful than a mother... You have to fight for your child and win this war...

Jannat: yeah and think of it as your first test, to take forgiveness from your parents... And you are not alone...

Jannat looks at Avneet, Sid and Faisu who were also looking at each other with smile and they said together...

All except Ashnoor: we are with you...

Ashnoor smile at them and nodded her head... She said...

Ash: I will call my parents here...

Finally she agreed with them... They shared a group hug with the determination that they will face this problem together...

The next day, on Ashnoor's request, her parents came to Dehradun from Kanatal, which was two and half hours away from Dehradun... Ashnoor's father is a farmer, he has a small land where he does farming... Her mother is a housewife... After doing lots of struggle they manage the expenses of Ashnoor's studies... Ashnoor was also a scholarship student just like Sid... They reached Faisu's house... Ashnoor was scared and so was everyone else... Ashnoor's parents were tensed why she called them suddenly... But to handle the situation Ruksaar was there... First she introduced herself then she started telling them each and everything... Ashnoor was crying... Hearing all this, the ground slipped under their feet... Ashnoor's father sits down on the couch with a thud... Ashnoor's mother stand up and raised her hand to slap her when Ruksaar said...

Ruksaar: stop!!!... Don't do this... If today you will raise your hand then she will never except her mistakes in future...

Ash's Mom: you don't know Behenji, her father Her father works hard in the field all day so that the expenses of her studies can be fulfilled... And here she is doing these things... How will we face the society... Who will except her as his wife...

Ruksaar: forget about society Behenji think about your daughter... Your daughter is important now for you both not the society...

Ash's Mom: sorry to say Behenji but if in our village everyone will get to know what Ashnoor has done then they will abondan us... Then how will we live our life...

Ruksaar didn't said anything... She knows that in this society everyone is interdependent on each other... And if the society abondan anyone then it will be hard to live... But then Sid came there and said...

Sid: the world is big aunty... You can get a place to live, you can get work so that you can fulfill your needs... But if something will happen to Ashnoor you can't get her back even if you regret badly later but she won't come back to you...

Avneet, Jannat and Faisu also come there, Avneet said...

Avu: and why she need anyone in her life... She has her baby with her... She is a brilliant student, she can earn a good amount and give a good life to her baby... She just need support of her parents... With your support she can win this war too...

Ash's Mom: It sounds good to hear these things, but nothing like this happens in real life, beta... In real life we have to depend on the society, who will never accept Ashnoor's child...

Jannat: it's not like that Aunty, there are many mothers like Ashnoor who are single mothers... Who are not only taking care of her child but earning money for their future... Ashnoor just needs your support... Then you will see, a day will come when you and uncle will be proud on her and the guy who left her will regret badly...

Ruksaar: Bhai Sahab, Ashnoor told me that when she was born, you were so happy that you distribute sweets in the village, you didn't have much money but still you held a small party in the village... At that time everyone said that you are mad, you are celebrating like you have a baby boy instead of girl, that time you said that your daughter will make you proud one day... Bhai Sahab, humans made mistakes, and they are kids, but we parents should understand them... I am not saying that don't give her punishment but please don't abandoned her...

Ashnoor's father look at her... He remembers the day when he first picked her up in his arms... She was crying but she stopped crying when he held her... Now she was also crying, he raised his arms... Ashnoor looked at him, she didn't think twice and hugged her father... Her mother also came near her and started caressing her head... Ashnoor hugged both of them... Faisu said...

Faisu: and if there will be some problem in her life then her brothers are there to solve it and protect her from all the dangers...

He said looking at Sid... They all smile a bit... Sid and Avneet were relieved that one thing was solved... Sid thought...

Sid(In Mind): one problem is solved but the main problem is still there... I hope Paras and Richa find the father of Ashnoor's child as soon as possible he needs to be punished...

He was thinking about it when the landline number of the house rang... He went towards it and picked up the call...

Sid: Hello...

Paras: hello Sid, it's me Paras... We have found whose number was that and we suspect that he is the father of Ashnoor's child...

Sid's eyes were widened after hearing the name and details of that guy... Now he was thinking what he should do to give justice to his sister Ashnoor...

Hey guys as I have announced that I am going to held a Contest for my readers... Here are the details of it...

I have read many comments of my readers... Some are very unique and I really like those comments but I was not able to appreciate you guys for it... So here is the contest for all my readers... You guys have to comment something unique in the chapters of my books... Like this one...

This is the most unique Birthday wish I have got in my life...

You know guys this comment of nandhu26 reminds me of my childhood when I used to watch a cartoon but after that cartoon finished a new cartoon started replacing that cartoon... I was really angry at that cartoon, so I didn't watch that cartoon but then I also thought to give that new cartoon a chance just like nandhu26 give a chance to my book Kismat Connection and that cartoon became my favourite cartoon...

So these are some examples of some of the unique comments... There are lots of other comments which I can't upload... You guys have to comment on my book's chapter... I will pick up the top 3 comments and then _sriiiiiiii_ will select the winner and I will give a badge to the reader in the next chapter... The reader who will collect 7 badges will get the prizes mentioned in the poster... And if I get a good response from my readers then I will again hold this contest... So if you guys have any questions related to this contest you can DM me...

Coming back to the chapter how it was???... What do you all think will Sid, Avneet, Jannat and Faisu will be able to give justice to Ashnoor???... And who is the father of Ashnoor's child???... Give your reviews in the comment section... The target for the next chapter is 80 votes and 80 comments, till then bye bye...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.5K 6.9K 36
Avneet Kaur an orphan whose life is totally messed. Once she was in love with her best friend. Today she hates him more than her life. Siddharth Niga...
59K 8K 76
Both of them wanted only one thing in their life.... She wanted revenge and He wanted love..... What if the revenge and love collides some past comes...
217K 12K 61
Read this beautiful college love story of a boy who was broken because his crush felt for someone else. There are following characters in the story: ...
102K 7.1K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...