2. Mysterious Girls In College

Faisu's POV:
I was coming back to Sid... Today we have English lecture... I came in front of him... I saw him, he was kinda lost... I snapped my fingers in front of his eyes... He came back to reality... I asked...
Faisu: what happened bro???...
Sid: nothing... Which class do we have???...
Faisu: English...
I said dreamingly... Sid smacked my head and said...
Sid: she is our English professor... Leave her at least... You didn't leave any chance to flirt with her... You always asked her weird questions...
Faisu: but she enjoyed my weird questions... She always smiles while looking at me...
Sid: she is elder than you...
Faisu: toh mujhe koun sa unse nikah(marriage) karna hai yaar...
Sid: tu kisi ek ladki ke saath settled kyu nahi ho jata mere bhai...
Faisu: kya karu yaar koi bhi ladki mujhe pasand hi nahi aati... Kisike hairs aache hai, toh kisiki smile, kisiki eyes acchi hai, toh kisiki baaten... Ab ye saari qualities kisi ek me mil jaye toh...
He asked...
Sid: Toh???...
Faisu(Singing): Toh Baat Ban Jaaye
Aa Haan Baat Ban Jaaye
Aap Jaisa Koi
Meri Zindagi Mein Aaye
Toh Baat Ban Jaaye
Aa Haan Baat Ban Jaaye...
We both were laughing... I was looking at him and and walking in reverse order... Suddenly I bump with someone... She is a girl... I was about to fall, when she hold me from my back... I saw her...

Her eyes are mesmerising

Her eyes are mesmerising... She is gorgeous... No no no no gorgeous word is small to describe her beauty... She is an angel... My angel... I saw her pendent, Jannat was written in it... So her name is Jannat... She made me stand straight... She said...
Jannat(Angrily): dekhkar nahi chal sakte kya...
I was just admiring her... Suddenly Sid came and said...
Sid: I am so... Sorry from his behalf...
Jannat: galti jab usne ki hai toh sorry tum kyu bol rahe ho...
I came back to my senses and said...
Faisu: I am really very sorry...
Jannat(Rolled Her Eyes): Whatever...
She went away from there... I was watching her dreamingly... When Sid said...
Sid: chali gayi... I am ashamed on you...
Faisu: why???...
Sid: because of your weird behavior... But usually a boy saves a girl from falling... But here she saves you from falling...
Faisu: but she don't need to save me from falling, I have already fallen for her...
Sid: are you serious, you just met her, you didn't know her name... And you are telling me that you have fallen for her...
Faisu: her eyes are magical... She has cast some kind of magic on me...
Faisu(Singing): Pehli Nazar Mein
Kaise Jaadu Kar Diya
Tera Ban Baita Hai
Mera Jiya
Jaane Kya Hoga
Kya Hoga Kya Pata...
I was about to sing further when Sid interrupts me and said...
Sid: tera gaal(cheeks) hoga aur uski heel... Now let's go to the class or else we will be late...
Faisu: you are such a mood spoiler... No doubt why girls didn't want to be with you...
Sid: now let's go...
We both went to the class and sit in our respective places...