love without warning | Michae...

Od daphneslover

Three words. Love without warning. For what is love without complications? Absolutely nothing. When two, pola... Vรญce

๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ | ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”

312 10 0
Od daphneslover

CHAPTER SIX

If Alison was being completely honest time went by way faster than she had intended it too, she wanted much more in order for her to be able to fully question Michael, question more about what he does, how he actually is as a person, all the necessities one would need to know about another. The clock currently read eight o'clock - simply three hours after her date had picked her up from the convent, well more or less the convent, more like around the back where no one could see the two together.

Either way the restaurants closing time was rapidly approaching meaning the two would probably have to leave in the next ten minutes or so. It's rather absurd how the duo had entered the restaurant at its opening time and left just as it was about to take its leave, i guess that's what happens when you find yourself utterly consumed by another's presence, they've been talking non stop since their arrival.

"Michael, i'd say this our time to leave. We're the only ones left in here other than the workers" Alison chuckled drinking the final drop of whatever beverage was placed inside her glass, "We've been here for just under three hours, i need some air in me".

Michael smiled at her desperateness, if he was being totally real he saw where Alison was coming from. The two had been sat in the same spot for quite some time, it was no wonder their bones weren't aching, however he also didn't want to get up and leave, he's had such a fun time being in the presence of Allie that he's not so sure he'll ever want to get up and go, "Whatever you want. Just tell me when and i'll go pay".

"How about you go pay right now whilst i pop outside for a cigarette" she smiled sarcastically earring a loud sigh from Michael, "Don't be stroppy Mr Gray, you did say anything i want did you not? Anyways you'll end up meeting me outside in no longer than two minutes if you get a move on".

Michael stifled a laugh and began shaking his head repeatedly before looking back up at the girl, "You are something else Alison Kingsley".

"Why thank you Michael. I must admit i am quite the special one" she snorted as did the man in front of her - this was one of them situations where Alison felt no shame being around Michael - it was as if the two had known each other for far longer than a few days. She felt as though she could be herself, as in her true self without being judged or even embarrassed.

"You could say that again".

After the slight conversation Alison headed her way out to the front of the restaurant whereas Michael found his way over to the counter to pay for their evening meal, this gave Allie a good two minutes or so to compose herself collecting all of her thoughts for some well deserved alone time. Alison has to admit she has taken quite the liking to not only Michael but his family as well - well the ones she was lucky enough to cross paths with like John and Esme - she's yet to experience the joys and horrors of this particular family.

Anyways she placed herself upon one of the chairs somebody prior to this had left out giving her a seat of some sort to relax herself upon. Once again her mind became clouded with her thoughts, each one just coming straight after the other. If she was being completely honest they weren't exactly thoughts of such but more questions of some sort. Does she want to get to know Michael more? Is he really worth it? Was she willing to risk her job just to hang out with someone strictly forbidden in the convent?

Alison had not yet come to terms with any of the answers, it was far to early to be making any assumptions of what the answers could possibly be and anyways her and Michael have only seen each other a minimum of three times, it wasn't even that likely that Michael would even want to continue getting to know the girl. Either way Allie was going to do everything in her power to ensure her thoughts were pushed to the far back of her mind allowing her to continue hanging out with Michael without any doubts nor shame.

Soon enough, probably three minutes or so, Michael wandered his way outside from the inside of the restaurant, like always there was a cigarette dangling from his two lips to which Alison happily snatched out of his and placed it into her own mouth taking a long drag before smiling at Michael and handing him it back to the man. It was another one of them moments where the two just sat - one stood - taking in the beautiful scenery in a comfortable silence thinking about what one was going to say to the other, whether it was questions or even just a simple thanks.

"Thank you for tonight Michael. I know i've probably not shown my gratefulness towards you yet but honestly i've loved spending time with you and i hope we do more of this in the near future. I had a really nice time tonight" she smiled looking up at Michael to which she found he was already staring down at her, a twinkle of amusement glowing through his eyes.

He bowed his head slightly before taking a seat next to the girl, "It's my pleasure Alison and like i stated earlier, you deserve it more than anyone else does. You shouldn't have to be the one saying thank you to me it should be me saying it to you, being in your presence has made me forget about many things, bad things. I don't know what it is Alison but i also had an enjoyable night".

Allie found herself smiling at Michaels choice of words, 'made me forget about many things, bad things'. Although she had absolutely zero ideas of what sort of business Michael was talking about but either way it gave her some source of reassurance that Michael also wants to continue getting to know her, "I'm happy i'm able to do that for you Michael, to help you".

Michael replied in a subtle nod as the two exchanged glances, there was nothing left to be said at this point so instead Michael held his hand out for the girl to take - to which she did - and walked her towards the car the two had drove their way here in. The drive didn't appear to be as long as it was on the way to the restaurant, of course with common knowledge and logic it was obviously the same distance yet somehow it seemed shorter leaving the girl in a state of sadness wanting to stay with Michael much longer.

For once the car drive was full of laughter and chatter as the two had finally managed to get comfortable with one another's presence, this brought hope and delight into not only Alison's life but Michael's as well, just from this short yet wondrous date the duo had been on they could happily accept the fact that they will be seeing far more of each other quite shortly.

Yet again another fifteen minutes had passed just like it had on the way to the restaurant however the sad thing was they weren't going anywhere, the man was unfortunately returning Alison back to her home, the convent.

Michael sighed as he quickly took a stop to the car before he could go any further, the two were now sat in complete silence around the back of the nunnery. Not one of them wanted to speak although they knew they had to at some point, it's safe to say the two had a lovely evening enjoying the presence of one's company, but for now they sat in the front of Michaels car taking in their final moments together before they had to return back into their busy lives, departing from one another and say their goodbyes.

Alison took one last look at Michael before opening the door to her side where she had sat herself, "I know i've already said this plenty of times but really, thank you for tonight Michael. I don't think i've had this much fun in a long time" she smiled as he looked at her, his gaze softening at the sight of her face.

"No problem Alls, i'll make it my duty to keep you happy" he replied, his voice coming out in a soft whisper.

"Goodbye Michael" she sighed climbing out of the door and onto the hard ground beneath her, "Take care of yourself please".

Michael replied in a nod after Alison slammed the door shut and began walking away, her head looming towards the floor as she kicked a few pebbles that got in her way with sorrow. Was this it? This can't be it, it can't be over that quick, can it? Was something more supposed to happen? They couldn't just leave it at that.

Alison huffed to herself before stopping in her tracks almost suddenly and turning her head towards the car to which she found was still there, with Michael looking towards the girl hoping that something, anything more could occur. She knew it wasn't her place to leave, she needed him, and quite frankly at this moment in time she even craved him, this wasn't how it was supposed to end, with the two departing from one another with no last words to be said. So instead she insisted on being the bigger person, the more confident one just as Michael was at the beginning of the night and walked right back to where she had just left from, only this time she found herself on the side Michael was placed upon as she pulled the door open with no hesitation. She knew she wasn't thinking straight but what else could she do? She needed this, she needed him.

She stood on her tiptoes, the highest she could get them feeling desperate for the man. Before long Alison found herself positioning her hand on his jawline before looking into his eyes, of course without a doubt Michael was already looking at her and licking his lips as he kept rotating his focus from her eyes to her lips, wanting more than he deserves.

Alison was contemplating whether or not she should kiss him, it's obvious he wanted her to but she had herself to think of, her reputation, if she kissed him now and somebody found out about it - which is highly likely - she has not only her job at risk but her home as well, if she lost her job it means she'd have no where to stay, she'd for sure be kicked out of the convent as now there would be no place for her there, everything would be gone.

Thinking this over and over in her head she just thought she was being silly, why was she thinking this deep into sharing a little kiss with Michael? Of course kissing a Blinder would probably affect her occupation in some ways like some of the mothers losing slight respect for the girl and some being disappointed but this was way to far, she was thinking too deep into the situation for no real reason at all. And anyways, this was her life, her private life and her work life should always be kept separate, if anyone had anything to say then that was on them. Especially the nuns, they were her bosses, not her mother.

Either way the circumstances of what could possibly happen to her if she went forward with this carved it's way further into her mind, practically engraving itself on her skull. Alison was not one to normally think this hard about things but she couldn't stop herself, the 'what ifs' and 'possibilities' just kept flowing. But on a more happy note she also had thoughts about the positives that could happen, her and Michael were bound to form a connection of some sort, that must be a good thing, well it was to Alison anyways.

Alison gave in, a huge sigh leaving her lips before planting them on the side of his cheek, it's not what either of them longed for but it's all she had the energy to do, her mind cascading itself with all these negative thoughts had sucked all of the energy out of her body, "Goodnight Michael".

And with that yet again she stumbled from the car door back around the corner to the convent without looking back, not once, not even a slight glance or a slight twist of head, she couldn't bare to see Michael's face and the disappointment plastered upon it, she'd gotten his hopes up for nothing but a simple kiss on his cheek.

"Goodnight" he muttered, his voice calm yet collective as he started up the car once again for the third time that night before driving away leaving the girl stranded at the convent.

A much stronger emotion washed over Alison's body than guilt; had she meant for it to end that way? But either way her decision all came down to her profession, the only doubt she had was whether she had followed her head or her heart, i'd take it most would say head. It's quite a shame actually - imagine the next step the two would've been able to take in life if she had just hauled up enough self confidence to kiss the man herself, but she didn't, and there was nothing either of them could do about that now.

Alison reached the convent door, the time was ten to nine, fifty minutes after they'd left the restaurant, a time she wish she could turn back to. She sighed before she pulled a key from under the mat unlocking the door to the nunnery and closing it behind her. It was safe to say she was more than exhausted - tired wouldn't even cut it - she'd had such a wonder of a night just for it to end with a sense of regret and dismay.

As Alison walked up the stairs, soon enough reaching her bedroom door she began tiptoeing her way through the halls, the last thing she wanted right now was people questioning her and pestering her with how her night with her 'cousin Darla' had been. She honestly couldn't be bothered with lying at this moment in time, she couldn't be bothered to do anything at all, and that included changing out of her dress and wiping off her touch of makeup she'd happened to add onto her face before her date with Michael.

She huffed before sliding her way into bed, some would say ten to nine was far to early to be going to sleep but in Alison's defence as she stated earlier she was more than worn out and plus this is a regular time for a midwife, you know with having to get up at eight each morning. Luckily for Alison Theresa and Cassidy were no where to be seen, they were probably out partying themselves leaving Allie in complete silence, the sort of peace she'd hoped to come home to, nothing but her thoughts.

It wasn't long before the girl drifted off to sleep, somewhere between the lines of ten past nine and quarter past, and from the time it took her to get in the convent and climb her way into bed that wasn't a long period of time at all, perhaps five minutes at maximum.

Forget Michael she had her sleep, and what was more precious than that. The dream occurring in her mind was more like a blessing, a saying of such. All that happened to replay was a few subtle words over and over again, of course Alison will have no idea of this when she wakes up, after all it is only a dream, isn't it? The words just so happened to be about Michael, as most would expect.

'He is worth it'.

AUTHORS NOTE —

I finally like a chapter for once ! I thought this was quite cute and i actually enjoyed writing it but i'm sorry i robbed you all with the kiss xxx

It was just far to early for her and Michael to properly have their first kiss with one another, but i promise i'll make it up to you ! The reason i did this in the first place was to show Alison's state of mind, how much she doubts herself as a person since i feel that has a real impact with the way she feels towards Michael, you'll all understand me when you finally clock onto how Michael takes them doubts away, making them his own.

Either way i know it's not my longest chapter with it only being 2931 words, but it's still quite long in my option and i hope you all enjoy reading it. I don't know when the next chapter will be out, maybe in about 3-4 days hopefully <3

I'm also focusing on my Narnia fanfic between Edmund and Malina as i feel there's so much to write about the world of Narnia. However i'm yet to even write that as i only have the prologue and half of the first chapter written, i'm not even sure when to post it if i even decide too.

Thank you for reading, love ya's xx

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

90.7K 2.2K 19
What would happen if Polly's daughter had survived rather than her son? What would happen if Michael wasn't a Shelby but instead fell for one? - Mich...
19.8K 1.7K 40
"I was holding onto him thinking the pain was worth it, my hands and heart ached trying to keep something which killed me not so softly. But as I sta...
431K 7.2K 51
Love. I was such a fool for falling in love. All it gave me was pain and suffering. -------------------- 6 years ago he broke my heart and left me...
5K 213 50
This story is about the ups and downs of relationships. There is unpredictability, heartbreak, jealousy and lots of lots of lots of love โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโค