Paid For My Twin Sister's Cri...

By SoledadVanilla

Gwen did a lot of things, made a lot of mistakes, crossed paths with a lot of people. And, she did those peop... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
part II

chapter 24

3.2K 63 0
By SoledadVanilla

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

NARRATION, NO ONE'S POV...

“Goddammit!!” Victoria screamed as she used both her hands to shove the seven tier wedding cake, making the entire huge cake fall on the floor.

She was angry. No! She was beyond angry! She was gritting her teeth, her entire face red and she breathed heavily. She had pulled out her veil long time ago and has been screaming the entire time.

The only one in the room with Victoria, was her adoptive parents.

She looked so scary, like she wanted to straggle someone, even her hand movement showed that. The hand movement she made when she thought about that Halverson girl.

She should have been married by now. She should have already occupied the position of Mrs Callahan and tonight should have been their first night.

But no!

Another Halverson just had to stand in her way.

She just had to disrupt with wedding and make it come to a halt before Jeremy said 'I do' to Victoria.

One would think that after that girl ran away, Jeremy would come back to the altar with his fiancee, right?

Wrong!

He too left with only four words, “The wedding is postponed.”

Victoria could not accept this! How could this come to be?

“Not the cake Victoria, I was looking forward to eating that!” Her mother said half serious, half joking. This made Victoria glare at her. She was not in the mood.

She looked at the cake on the floor that had broken into several pieces of different sizes. She had chosen this cake for this day, and it was ruined even before she got to eat it with her husband. Even before she got to have a husband.

Her ring finger was just empty as it was yesterday.

“Didn't you say Gwen was dead?... How did she suddenly appear at the wedding?” John, her father, asked.

“That was not Gwen!” Victoria answered gritting her teeth. “That was Elsa.”

Why did Elsa come at that exact moment? Elsa was never a problem. Why now?

Well, she better keep not being a problem because she has no idea who she is messing with.

John looked shocked for a second then shook his head. “Are you sure?”

“We are.. Gwen Halverson is dead.” His wife, Esther Rowland, answered him.

“But then, why would Elsa come to your wedding? Do you think Gwen told her something?”

“Remembering her confused expression, I don't think she came there with a motive.” Victoria thought out loud.

Elsa genuinely looked confused. Why she came to the wedding, she didn't know.

But she knew Elsa didn't know anything to get her and her family in trouble.

Gwen was so eager to protect her precious twin, Victoria doubted if Gwen told Elsa to come to wedding.

Which leads to the question, why did she come then? Did she just wander into a random wedding?

No, she couldn't have. Maybe she wanted to see the Young Master Callahan get married.

Even though Victoria had wished for their wedding to be aired everywhere, which was possible, Jeremy declined in the end. He didn't even want the reporters to know the date of the wedding.

And when Victoria secretly leaked it, Jeremy immediately postponed the wedding, much to her annoyance. So she had no choice but to be quiet about this one, lest the wedding gets moved again.

“But Jeremy must have followed her. This can't be good.” Esther spoke remembering Jeremy leaving in a hurry going the exact same direction Elsa ran off to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Reunited By Rebecca

General Fiction

273K 10.8K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...
566K 13.9K 53
Oil doesn't mix with water, we were taught that when the teacher was ranting about the basic laws of science. It doesn't combine just like how light...
10.7K 184 20
𝔼𝕝𝕀𝕒 is a girl that was hated and abused by her parents since young age. She was forced not to speak and she was treated like their slave till sh...
35.7K 440 21
This is not very basic but terrible written story. In this love triangle bad guy gets the girl. Basically, it's about poor girl who makes a deal wit...