Hard Life (BanG Dream!) Rosel...

By Raravansa

Another crazy Idea from me........But I want it.... (Y/N)(L/N) is a person who love a game, but his parents d... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 ⚠️

Chapter 12 ⚠️

263 4 0
By Raravansa

WARNING!!!!!

This part will explain what Yashio Rui heard about last week's incident about what her father and (Y/N)'s father why their arguin each other, and I emphasize that you are mentally prepared because this will invite emotions for those of you who read it Or make your blood boiled. if you are unable to continue reading this story, then you can skip this section to where the climax ends which will take a very long time for the chapter to be released because this has a close relationship with the flashback that will be told.

Once again I warning you all. You can comment it if you hate this chapter or hate me because I the one only who make this story. THANK YOU!

.

.

.

.

Flashback... 1 week ago

Rui's POV

That night when I'm still practicing violin, I heard my dad like he was screaming as if he was yelling at someone. Feeling disturbed, I decided to get out of my room and see what was going on.

Rui: That's my dad sound, did something happen with him? better I got out to make sure.

I put my violin to check what's happen actually.

.

.

When I want to see my father I also saw someone else near my father on living room, and I don't think it was my mother.

Rui: Father was talking with someone? 

However, before I walked there, suddenly my mother grab my hand from behind me.

Mother: (grab) Rui!

Rui: (looking back) Mother? What's happen with father?

Mother: Please, don't go there! Just your father who allow there but you're not!

My mother said it like very seriously, and she grab my hand hardly.

Rui: Can you tell me with whom father is talking now?

Mother: Your father is talking with (Y/N)'s dad.

Rui: (mind) (Y/N)'s father!? But why mother didn't allow me to see him?

Then I hear again my father and (Y/N)'s father arguing again, but now what I hear is surprising me.

Father: WHAT DO YOU MEAN! HUH!!!!

(Y/N) father: You cannot reject that, Yashio-san. I offer you something great with an equivalent return.

Father: YOU ASSHOLE!! So you've been on good terms all along for that!?

(Y/N) father: Not be like that, as long my son haven't with me since that, I feel that I can have it.

Father: STOP TALKING NOW! I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO MARRIED MY DAUGHTER EVEN I MUST TO SACRIFICE MY LIFE!

(Y/N) father: Whoa Whoa Whoa, calm down. If you die when I married your daughter, I guess she'll be so sad after that. 

Father: YOU'RE SICK, GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE! NOW! WAITRESS, TAKE THIS PERSON OUT OF MY HOUSE AND DON'T LET HIM CLOSE TO THIS PLACE AGAIN!

(Y/N) father: Hey, did you forget mey who I am, Yashio-san?

Father: I don't care who you are, as long as you stay away from him I will not be afraid to face you.

Several waitress come to my father and take (Y/N)'s father get out from my house. After their job done, i and my mother approaching father.

Rui: F-Father....

Father: Rui? my honey.

Father cuddle me worried me.

Father: it's okay Rui, you don't be afraid, your father was here.

Rui: Thank you, Father. But I've just heard what are you and his laking about.

Father let go of his hug from me and looked at me with a surprised face.

Father: You heard that! 

Rui: Yes, of course.

Mother: Don't worry darling, that man haven't known Rui at all earlier if us has back there.

Father: (sigh) Thanks goodness.

Rui: But father, from what I heard earlier, is it all true?

Father: (look around) how about we sit down first.

Me and mother nodded to him.

.

Father: Rui, what are you heard before was...right.... from him itself.

I shoked what father was said and that make me shivering to remember it again.

Father: Did you know how's (Y/N)'s mom moks like?

Rui: Never (shake my head)

Father: When I first time I see her, she looks so young for 20 year olds. But I heard directly from her that she was 18 years old, and she already had a 5 year old child.

Rui: A childrend who already 5 years old.... that mean.

Father: Yeah, her son that time is (Y/N) itself, the boy who already you known it. Unbelievable, right. And now he's father tried to married you.

Hearing that, my mother grab my hand tightly.

Mother: I won't let him to take my daughter, darling.

Father: Me too, and also Rui.

Rui: Yes?

Father: From now on, keep your distance from him and don't have relations with anyone who knows him, your father and mother are begging you.

Mother: Honey, can you promise to us?

Seeing my father and mother who were really worried about me made me feel worried that I couldn't have a relationship with someone who was known by (Y/N)'s father, which meant I couldn't see (Y/N)-kun at all, but this was also for the good of me and my parents.

Rui: I understand, I romise with you, Mom-Dad!

Rui: (mind) However, I'm sorry mom-dad, but I'm still wanna meet (Y/N)-kun anymore.

Both of them: Thank you, my daughter.

Father: Right, Ithink better you're back to your room now.

Rui: Yes, I understand (bowed).

i stand up from the couch and return to my room.

.

.

.

.

Mother: But Darling, did that man-

Father: I know what are you talking about, you've heard it too, right?

Mother: Yes, that man once said too if he planning to married a daughter from Shirokane too.

Father: True, we have to tell this to them now.

______________________________________________________________

Back to the past..... Nanami's Atelier

3rd POV

Rui: That's all.

Other member of Morfonica shoked what just Rui's said earlier.

Touko: U-U-UNBELIEVABLE, WHY (Y/N)'S DAD DING SUCH THING LIKE THAT!

Nanami: Even he uses his power to threaten your father, Rui.

Mashiro: Rui-san.

Futaba: Then is (Y/N)-kun know about this?

Rui shake her head that mean she haven't told it anymore to (Y/N).

Rui: However, I dont know why but I want to meet him so much. I'm sure (Y/N)-kun didn't involved with this problem.

Nanami: Then did you already contact him?

Again Rui just shake her head.

Nanami: That mean all of us cannot contact him at all.

Morfonica: ....... (humble)

Touko: Except.

Mashiro: N-nani....Touko-chan?

Touko: We can ask Rinko-senpai and Sayo-senpai!

Futaba: Good idea, Touko-chan. But didn't they very busy to prepared the festival later?

Touko: It's okay, we're just coming them at CiRCLE when they're rehearsal there.

Mashiro: Then we must going there now, right?

Nanami, Touko, and Futaba nodded to Mashiro. But Rui still silent it. Touko look at her and talk to her. Touko put her guitar walked to Rui and holding both of her hands. 

Touko: Rui.... don't worry, don't worry we will protect you, we are friends, right? (smile)

Rui: Kirigaya-san. (look at her face)

Rui nodded to Touko with slighty smile at her face. Then Morfonica leave the Nanami's hoome and going to the CiRCLE.

.

.

.

.

Graveyard....... Afternoon

On that place, (Y/N)-kun standing in front of a tombstone with burning incense along with a white rose on the tombstone. When he pensively looked at the tomb, his cell phone rang and open it. 

(Y/N): Hello? Oh landlady, what's wrong?

(Y/N): My package already arrive? okay, just put it in front of my apartment, I'll be right back now.

(Y/N)-kun closed the call and he immediately leave the place. On the tombstone he was looking at was written a name Shouko Reina.

To be Continued......

[1178 word] 22-08-2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 214 23
[A much better version of the one year anniversary book + 700 follower special] "What kind of destiny will await for me if I work here? Only time wil...
721 47 9
˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ๋࣭ ⭑ ᴮʸ ᴷᵉⁱˡᵘᵛˢᵘᵘ ⚝ The Sano and L/n families have a longstanding friendship, or...
4.5K 115 11
*Just To clarify,This book is Basically the first Three Real world Reader books Crammed into One with some minor edits and adding some things but No...
4.1K 264 21
A childhood friends to lovers story. I have no actual plan for this but I think it'll work out. I'll also try to avoid cringe and cheesy lines. Tokyo...