ENCHANTOPEDIA

By fm230911

ENCHANTOPEDIA is a digital encyclopedia dedicated to the fascinating world of enchantments, magic, and mythic... More

Encyclopedia of the Enchanted 1
Encyclopedia of the Enchanted 2
Encyclopedia of the Enchanted 3
Encyclopedia of the Enchanted 4
Encyclopedia of the Enchanted 6
Encyclopedia of the Enchanted 7

Encyclopedia of the Enchanted 5

5 1 0
By fm230911

                        61.Nuppeppo

          The Nuppeppo is a humorous and obscure yokai from Japanese folklore. It is depicted as a featureless, lumpy humanoid figure with saggy, wrinkled skin. The Nuppeppo is known for emitting a foul smell and is often associated with deserted areas or old onsen (hot spring) bathhouses.

                      62.Shojo

      In Japanese mythology, the Shojo is a type of yokai that resembles a red-faced, red-haired creature. Shojo are known for their love of alcohol, especially sake, and are often depicted with a drunken appearance. They are associated with celebrations and festivities.

                   63.Uchchaihshravas

In Hindu mythology, Uchchaihshravas is a divine, seven-headed flying horse. It emerged during the churning of the ocean (Samudra Manthan) and is considered the mount of Lord Indra, the king of the gods.

                     64.Airavata

Airavata is a mythical white elephant in Hindu and Buddhist mythology. It is the mount of Lord Indra and is often depicted with multiple trunks. Airavata is associated with rain and thunderstorms, symbolizing fertility and abundance.

                       65.Santelmo

"Santelmo," also known as "St. Elmo's fire," is a phenomenon where a visible blue or violet glow appears near the tips of pointed objects, such as ship masts or aircraft wings, during thunderstorms. It's caused by the ionization of air molecules and is considered a natural electrical phenomenon rather than a supernatural creature. The name "Santelmo" has its origins in Spanish and Portuguese maritime lore, where it was associated with St. Erasmus, the patron saint of sailors.

66.Maria Makiling (María Makiling)

Maria Makiling is a mythical figure from Philippine folklore. She is often depicted as a beautiful woman living in Mount Makiling, believed to be a guardian spiritual of the mountain. Stories about Maria Makiling vary, with some portraying her as a helpful and kind entity, while others depict her as elusive and mysterious.

                    67.Surale

In Germanic folklore, a Surale is a type of fairy or supernatural being. It is usually depicted as a squirrel-like creature with the ability to shape-shift into a human form. Surales are known for their mischievous nature and their love for playing pranks.

            68.Gamayun (Gamayan)

Gamayun is a mythical creature from Slavic folklore, particularly in Russian mythology. It is often depicted as a prophetic bird with a human head, much like a harpy. Gamayun possesses the ability to predict the future and share wisdom with those who seek its knowledge.

                     69.Baba Yaga

Baba Yaga is a prominent figure in Slavic folklore, particularly Russian, Ukrainian, and Polish. She is a supernatural witch or crone characterized by her magical powers and eccentric behavior.

Baba Yaga lives in a hut that stands on chicken legs and is known to help or hinder those who encounter her, depending on the situation.

       70.Androsphinx (Androsphynx)

An Androsphinx is a mythical creature with the body of a lion and the head of a human. It is one of the variations of the sphinx from ancient Egyptian mythology. The Androsphinx often symbolizes strength and wisdom and is often depicted as a guardian of sacred places or mysteries.

                      71.Bahamut

In Islamic mythology, Bahamut is a colossal fish that supports the Earth. It is often depicted as a gigantic fish with an elephant resting on its back, and beneath the elephant is a bull, and below the bull is a rock. Bahamut's scale is said to be so enormous that it would take a journey of 500 years to traverse a single one.

                   72.Aqrabuamelu

      In Mesopotamian mythology, Aqrabuamelu is a mythical creature also known as the "Scorpion Man." It has the upper body of a human and the lower body of a scorpion. Aqrabuamelu is often portrayed as a guardian figure at the entrance of the celestial gates or as a protector against evil forces.

                    73.Ogopogo

Ogopogo is a legendary lake monster said to inhabit Lake Okanagan in British Columbia, Canada. Similar to the Loch Ness Monster, Ogopogo is often described as a large, serpentine creature that lives beneath the lake's waters. Sightings and stories about Ogopogo have been a part of local folklore for decades.

                    74.Ahuizotl

         Ahuizotl is a creature from Aztec mythology. It is described as a water monster with a human-like body and the hands of a raccoon. Ahuizotl is associated with drowning and is said to lurk in bodies of water, particularly lakes and rivers, waiting to pull people underwater.

               75.Patupaiarehe

In Māori mythology, Patupaiarehe are supernatural beings often referred to as "fairies" or "forest spirits." They are associated with remote and mystical places, such as the deep forests and misty mountains of New Zealand. Patupaiarehe are known for their beauty and elusiveness, and they are said to be skilled in music and dancing.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 462 14
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
6.3K 222 65
Briana Yvonne is an ultimate fangirl of an artists. She loves doing it for years since it became her source of happiness and entertainment. She used...
6.1K 155 200
an epistolary - there are many chapters but each chapter has only a small amount of content.
206K 8K 30
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚