Kingdom Hearts Dimensions III...

Bởi Zazzy109

The Hallway is in danger. All the games that are connected to the Game Dimension, are liable to get attacked... Xem Thêm

Prolong: Trouble In The Games
Chapter 1 The Blocky World
Chapter 2 The Legend Of The Floating Island Of The Void
Chapter 3 Infected
Chapter 4 The Legend Of Minecraft
Chapter 5 Mobs
Chapter 6 Portals
Chapter 7 The Nether
Chapter 8 The Dark Figure
Chapter 9 Wither Skeletons
Chapter 10 Blaze Rods
Chapter 11 The Gateway To The End
Chapter 12 The Ender Dragon
Chapter 13 The Heartless Dragon (Last Chapter of The Minecraft Game)
Chapter 14 (Second Game) Pizzeria
Chapter 15 Where Fantasy and Fun Comes to Life
Chapter 16 Horrible Brother
Chapter 17 It's All Just Gold
Chapter 18 1987
Chapter 19 Pizza
Chapter 20 The Ringleader
Chapter 21 A Bite
Chapter 22 1993
Chapter 23 A Heart Breaking Reunion
Chapter 24 Friendly, Misunderstood Spirits
Chapter 25 2023
Chapter 26 The Second Night
Chapter 27 The Springtrap
Chapter 28 The Hearttrap
Chapter 29 Scrap Metal
Chapter 30 Nowhere To Run
Chapter 32 Cassidy's Rage
Chapter 34: The Old Man
Chapter 35: The Quest
Chapter 36: The Holder Cannot Die

Chapter 33 Save Them

29 10 7
Bởi Zazzy109

The angry Cassidy, loomed over them while the golden bear's suit covered her ghostly appearance. The rest were horrified. Sora of course didn't want to hurt her, but they all had to if she started to attack them. Which... she had.

Cassidy lunged towards the three, about to push into them, but Sora managed to swing his keyblade, Cassidy flew to the side. Then, she quickly got her balance, flew back, and grabbed onto the keyblade, trying to pry it from Sora's hand.

Sora gasped and chanted a spell. "Fire!" He yelled.

Cassidy ignited in flames. "Ahh!" She yelled. She had let go of Sora's weapon. She hovered over them, with an angry look in the eyes of the animatronic she possessed.

"The other animatronics will take care of you..." Then, she disappeared.

The air went quiet for a while.

Hayner pulled back on the cord on the bow, with the arrow. "Guys... what is happening? She's going mad! Why is she taking her anger out on us?!"

Sora sighed. "I don't know, but I don't want to hurt her!"

"Well, she's gone anyways," Roxas said.

"But she said she was going to send the other animatronics at us!" Hayner yelled. "I don't think I can-"

There was the sound of something stomping out of the office, that cut Hayner off. He gasped, aiming his bow at the entrance of the door on the right, that was behind him.

None of the buttons worked. The knowledge of what they got from the other location, with the doors, couldn't work now. Even though it seemed like Cassidy's creation is based on it, it still isn't the same. The doors couldn't close.

"We have to fight whatever is out there..." Sora took off running and ran out the door.

"No!" Roxas yelled. "Wait!" He ran after Sora.

"Ugh, why do you both always leave me behind!?" Hayner ran out after them.

Sora ran out to what used to be the dining room, he saw a few animatronics. The animatronics from that location Cassidy's version was based on.

They started to charge at Sora.

"Wind!" Sora aimed his keyblade in the air, the wind started to spiral into a swirl, and it picked up the animatronics, and tossed them at the wall.

Another animatronic, Chica, but the torn-up version, started to attack Roxas. Roxas gasped and managed to smack it with his keyblades.

Then, an animatronic fox walked off from Foxy's Cove, but the one that was wedged in the bathroom.

"It seems you couldn't have made it to my show, so I've brought the show to you!" It then tried to grab Sora, but then Roxas pushed his keyblade into its arm. It got thrown back. But then its attention went to Roxas, and tried to grab him, then Hayner managed to blow it up with his bow and arrow.

It wasn't over. There was more animatronics. Way too much.

"Guys... we can't take all of this!"

Even animatronics they had never seen before. They even saw the animatronic that William became. They tried to fight some more. But then they kept coming back. Over and over again. As if it was endless.

"They keep coming back!" Roxas yelled. "Nothing that we are doing is working!"

Some darkness even showed up. There was just way too much sorrow coming from Cassidy. The souls inside of the animatronics were slowly turning into Heartless.

"Heartless?! Oh no! Where is Cassidy?! She has to stop this!" Roxas yelled as he banged his keyblades into some animatronic clown.

Sora looked around the room for a moment, looking past the animatronics trying to gang them. He saw no sign of a golden bear or a ghostly figure. "She isn't here! Or... maybe she is but she's watching from afar," Sora said as he helped Roxas, but smacking a Bonnie away from him. Sora jumped behind Roxas's back, to cover him. "Hayner, stand over there, beside us, cover us from the right side!"

Hayner did so, but as soon as he did, Sora noticed a lot of darkness flowing on the ground.

"Oh no..." Sora said.

It started to flow along the floor until it started to form something.

Sora's eyes widen. 'Oh shit...' He said to himself. Either this was the dark figure, or some massive Heartless was going to summon.

"What is that? Is that the dark figure?" Roxas asked, as the darkness started to take the shape of something, they couldn't make out what it was.

"I don't know! I can't even see!" Hayner yelled as he was focusing on blowing the animatronics up with his arrows.

Sora noticed that the darkness was taking longer to take form. The dark figure never took this long. It started to rise as it formed, it seemed taller.

That's when it started to form a visible object. It looked like an animatronic. Sora gasped from seeing it. His eyes drifted to one of the animatronics, that was about to attack him. The Bonnie animatronic, that had the red cheeks.

Whatever darkness this was, looked exactly like it. Just... completely dark.

Sora still wasn't sure if it was the Heartless or the dark figure. He was about to warn Roxas and Hayner. But, when his eyes looked at the robotic rabbit that hard darkness flowing on it, Sora started to feel weak. "Ahh..." Sora said out of breath. He felt like he was going to pass out.

****

S.....

He heard someone say something, Sora gasped and looked up. He looked around. He was in a hallway. It looked like a restaurant. The rug, with the pretty designs on it, was in most of the restaurant's arcade rooms. The hallway had doors on either side and some windows. A thunderstorm was happening outside. "Where am I?' Sora said to himself as he looked around.

A.....

Sora heard that strange voice again. "Who's there?" He looked around. None of his friends were with him. He felt worried, where did they go? The last thing he saw was that dark rabbit.

V......

"R-Roxas? H-Hayner? Where are you?" Sora looked down the hallway, it was pitch black. Sora summoned his keyblade and did a small spell to have the fire magic shine at the tip of his weapon, the keyblade glowed and lit up his path. "H-Hello?" He called out. He looked around the hill, he was scared to traverse the long ominous corridor.

E.....

He continued to hear this strange voice. It's like it was coming down the hallway. He was hesitant to walk down. He took a deep breath. He knew he had to walk. He slowly started to move off.

T.....

Sora gulped. He had no idea where he was. Roxas and Hayner was no where around him. He slowly started to walk down the hallway, holding his keyblade out in front of him. "W-Who is there?" He called out.

H.....

He felt on edge. Was this Cassidy's doing? Could she have teleported him away from his friends? "Cass... if you are there... stop it. You don't need to do this because you're angry..." Sora said. "We can work this out..." He said.

E....

Sora then started to realize what he was hearing. "Are those... letters?" It didn't sound like Cassidy's voice. He stopped for a second. Then it spoke again...

M....

Sora blinked. "Did... it say M?" He looked around for a moment. He was scanning his surroundings for Cassidy, but then he saw the dark rabbit. It was standing down the hallway, hovering a little.

Sora gasped and quickly got into a battle stance. "What are you?!" He yelled. "I'm not afraid to hurt you if I have to! What do you want?! Are you the dark figure?"

"S...." It said.

Sora blinked.

"A...."

Sora then realized it was this thing that was talking, so he tried to listen.

"V... E... T... H...E...M...."

Sora tried to understand. He tried to repeat what he was hearing to himself. "S... a... v... e... t... wait..." Sora said. "A-Are... you spelling out... Save Them?"

The dark rabbit stood dormant as Sora asked that question. Then, it spoke. "Save Them..." It said.

Sora didn't know what to make out of that. Was this thing... good?

"Save Them... From her...." It said. "She has to be stopped. Her anger is reckless. Save them... Sora..."

Sora stood there, staring at the rabbit.

"You... want me to help the spirits?! But you look like darkness!"

The rabbit stayed silent for a while. Then it spoke. "I am... dark remnant..." It then disappeared.

Sora felt a zap go through him, then he saw the Bonnie animatronic with the torn face, up in his about to punch him in the face.

"Ah!" Sora yelled as he smacked his keyblade at it.

Sora looked around, he saw Roxas and Hayner were still attacking the animatronics. It was like Sora never even left.

Sora took a deep breath. He didn't know what just happened, but he knew he had to stop Cassidy from doing this.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

143 24 20
HELLO! This story takes place in an alternative universe after the events of KingdomHearts (Kinda like BBS but further) This is my first story so ple...
43.8K 477 20
You are the Brother of Keyblader Warrior Sora and like him, you joined with him and your Girlfriend Xion to repair the world's. But when they go thro...
166 0 11
Sky, a very energetic, kind, brave girl who came from a different dimension. Suddenly, her whole world was destroyed and was sent to a different dime...
4.9K 178 41
Hikari has no idea which world is real, she meets so many new people along her journey to discover who she truly is. Through time and darkness, she t...