𝙈𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩

Bởi NiyahTheCreatoe

Hurting her friend out of anger, Soojin gets herself on Seojuns bad side. So he elaborates a plan to make her... Xem Thêm

!Important!
1. Spoiled little princess
2. Plan "therabuddies"
3. Queen with irritation
4. Dog
5. Regret
6. Smile
7. Gone like the wind...
8. Are you okay?
9. Its on
10. Rainy days, sweet talks.
11. A bridge with no foundation.
13. Soap
14. Seojuna the gangster
15. Scent
16. Letting go
17. Footsy
18. Top girl
19. Sleepless nights
20. Cafuné
21. Turning point
so, hiiii!
22. Hello again
,
What wouldve been the ending of the story if i had motivation
Chapter 23 (scrapped)
new story!

12. Heartless

302 17 17
Bởi NiyahTheCreatoe

Vocabulary:

(Niyah is too lazy to scroll through google to find fancy British words to pretend she has a wide vocabulary, so she can copy and paste the definitions onto the google doc. If she does add anything in the future, its to help you not be confused. )

Soojin: The meaning of the name "Soo Jin" is: "Treasure; excellence and truth"

Vita 500: Vita 500 is a vitamin drink in South Korea, Vita(with no 500) is basically the minute maid of east asia.

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in so long, I'm on vacation and as of writing this I still am! But I hope I can get back into my regular work flow! Also, i just wanted to say, while on vacation i literally collected stray dogs and cats like Pokemon. I'm now the proud owner of luke 14 animals! I know a lot. But I haven't written in FOREVER, because all I've been doing is drawing, so I'm scared that I'm rusting ;-; Anyways, how are you all? I did just leave you all for a whole month!

Was it fun? When are you guys going back to school? I'm writing this in the middle of a chapter, because I'm stalling and I'm also really hungry. I want to go eat food but I just wrote the first sentence. I don't even know why you're reading all of this. If you are, would you guys like me to draw in some chapters?

Like, I do like drawing, so maybe I could make fanart for the book? What's your opinion? Okay, I need to stop stalling! Maybe i'll come back to this while writing, i have no clue what i'm doing. But yeah! Enjoy this chapter! And I hope this story meets your expectations, as well as this chapter!

Don't forget to comment and vote on the chapter! I don't know what voting does but it makes me happy to get notifications, lol. Enjoy!
-

Seojun's POV

I was in my house, laying down on my bed while my mother was doing something with my clothes, scolding me. "What do I always tell you, Seojun?" She huffed. "Never go outside in the cold without being dressed properly." I say in sync with her. She rolls her eyes and puts my clothes in a basket.

"How did you even get sick in the first place?" She asked, cocking her head to the side, her mid length hair falling onto her shoulders. Good question. How did I end up with a fever? I close my eyes and try to think, when my thoughts immediately bring me back to the rainy Friday I had with Soojin. Speaking of which... "OH MY G-" I started, stopping once I realised what I was about to say. "Sorry mom!" I call out to her while she eyes me. "I need to bring you to church more often.." She grumbles, exiting the room.

Soojin! I left her at school, and I haven't told her anything! It's been days! Is she okay with being alone? I scramble to find my phone, and try to call her, but I get no answer. I keep trying to call her over and over again. 'Pick up... Pick up!" I uttered. Then I look at the time. Oh! She's still in school, almost getting off. So I put the phone down. No need to get all dramatic! But why did I want to call her... "WELP! Not my problem!" I say, before going into a coughing fit. So I lay back down, and closed my eyes, falling back into a deep slumber.

My dream was simple, just pure sleep... No noise... Nothing... Just darkness, and the occasional cold touch on my face. It started at my cheeks, and they did my ears, and under my neck. After that, they placed something wet on my head. Or not wet, but damp. Then the feel of something on my lips.

Hold on-

I jolted myself awake, The towel that was placed on my head falling onto the ground. I look to see Jugyeong and Soojin at my doorway. "What the hell?!" I yelled, immediately yelling out a sorry right after. My mom started yelling some unintelligible stuff, before grumbling away. I look back at the two girls in front of me, placing the palm of my hand on my face and sighing. "What are you both doing here?"

Jugyeong smiled, and so did Soojin. "We're both here to say hi, silly. You didn't tell me that you were sick!" Soojin giggled, her dimples appearing. I relaxed slightly but tensed up and I looked over at Jugyeong again. Jugyeong looked beautiful, as usual. And I don't mind her presence, but both of them together? After everything?

"Hi Jugyeong! How come you both are..." I say, trying to sound as non sceptical as I could. I failed, of course. It was just too weird. Jugyeong hugged Soojin, and so did she. "We talked it out!" Said Jugyeong, beaming her cute little smile, which would usually warm my heart, but it didn't. Or not as much as it usually does. I looked at them both. "How?" I asked in disbelief. Soojin let go of Jugyeong and sighed in annoyance. Jugyeong took the memo and grabbed the towel that had felt and escorted herself out of the room, closing the door behind her.

"Seriously?" Soojin started, placing a hand on her hips. And this was when I could fully take in her appearance. She wore a green sweater with the words 'patience' written out, and her hair was in a high ponytail. She wore glasses with hoop earrings, and black sweatpants. Her lips, which were coated evenly with lip gloss, formed into a pout, her eyebrows furrowing.

"What's wrong with you? I ended the drama! I thought you'd be happy if you saw that I came to check up on you with the girl of your dreams." She asked, more like stated and she crossed her arms over her chest. "And I'm happy, but why now?" I asked, trying to remain calm, but it looked like she had other plans. "The hell do you mean? 'Why now?' My friendship doesn't have a time limit! Why are you acting like such a jerk..." She groaned, side eyeing me. "How am I the jerk when all I did was support you!" I said, getting miffed, and sitting up straight.

"No one asked you too, and you're making such a big deal out of nothing! Jugyeong and I are friends again. End.Of.Story." She said, punctuating every single word. "Look, I'm happy. But I'm worried about this." I say, looking off to the side, remembering what those girls did to her before. "What if you can't handle it?" I say, looking at her with concern. "What do you mean?" She said, irritated out of her mind, huffing and puffing. "I mean her and Suho!I dont think youd be able to handle seeing them together..." I exclaimed. Her expression suddenly changes to irritated, to angry.

"And what do you know about my feelings?! I'm perfectly fine being able to see two people together!" She yelled, her hands unfolding and becoming fists. I stood up and looked down at her, seeing her cheeks become red with anger. "What the hell is that supposed to mean? What do I know?" My voice slightly raised, but she didn't back down. Of course she didn't, this is Soojin Kang we're talking about. "What would a whiny, annoying, selfish, heartless, bratty gangster like you know about feelings? You follow Jugyeong around like a damn dog." She said, scoffing and rolling her eyes.

A gangster. A heartless gangster. One with no feelings, or emotions, or relationships. Just a selfish gangster. A simple delinquent. A delinquent for her to fix. That's how she sees me huh?

I take a step forward, her taking a step back, slightly flinching. "I follow her around like a dog? And I'm selfish? Well last time i checked, you're the one who posted a video online about her friend without any makeup to get back at her for dating a guy who she didn't even confess to! I mean come on, you knew Suho for 8 years now? And she got him in a couple months? And you still went back to her after all that crap you talked about her?" I started, my voice rising, my fists being clenched so tight, my knuckles started to turn white. "W-W-Well... I-" She said, fumbling with her fingers.

"W-W-Well? Speak up little miss hypocrite because obviously you're better than a no good heartless bratty delinquent like me right? The same delinquent who stuck with you when everybody hated you? Yeah?" I cooed, talking to her with a baby voice. "Well, it's not my-" But I cut her off again, stepping towards her again until her back hits the wall, placing both of my arms on each side of her face.

"Listen here little girl." I say, dropping to a whisper. "I don't know who gave you that ego, but you better stop it right now because I'm not playing with you, nor am I one to be played with. Goodness, if I'm just some heartless delinquent, then what am I to you? Did you even consider me as a friend all these years?" This makes her face go pale. She stops everything, and just looks up at me. I could feel her hands on my chest, but I didn't care how close we were right now. I was too pissed.

"Well... You weren't really a friend..." She pouted, looking off to the side. Okay. I see how she sees me. And I see how she's going to treat me. I back up, removing my arms from her head, and point towards her bag, and the door. "Get out." This clearly caught her off guard, and she looked at me, her mouth wide open, her face filled with guilt. "Seojun... I just realised I was o-" She started, crossing her arms again, but not in a bossy way, in a timid way. "You're obviously in your own little world, and I'm not dealing with that. Get out." She stepped forward, her eyes seemed glossy, but it's not like she was going to cry. "But Seojun, please..." She said, looking at me with pleading eyes.

I bent down to her level, placing a hand on her chin, giving it a little scratch. "B-B-B-But... I'm not your friend?" I made a fake sad face before standing at my full height. "You obviously don't care for my opinion, so go back to Suho. I was just a replacement for him anyway or something, wasn't i?" I said, looking away, trying not to think about it.

I felt horrible. Like a jerk. But it was deserved. She can't talk to people like that. It was like letting your kid do something dangerous, and all you can do is watch because they need to learn. "I'll give you space... Text you later?" She said, trying to give me her signature smile. I roll my eyes and crawl back into my bed. "Well I'm glad you're getting over your cold..." She said, her voice starting to shake, covering her face before rushing out of the room.

As I bury myself under the covers, I think back to why she and Jugyeng were there in the first place.

Jugyeong was worried about me. That sentence made my heart flutter, however I immediately back tracked. She's with Suho. And Soojin likes Suho. These stupid feelings need to stop. But she smiled earlier... Why is it so hard?

"Ugh! What the hell!" I yelled in frustration, before my mom came barging into the room. "WE ARE GOING TO CHURCH THIS SATURDAY YOUNG MAN!" She said, fuming, her face red. "I'm sorry!" I yelled.

"Oh! And the tall pretty girl left you some vitamins. They're for your fever!" Said my mom, smiling at me warmly, handing me a bag. I look inside of the bag to see all kinds of vitamins and what not. "Soojin got this for me?" I asked more of myself than my mom, but she replied anyway. "That's her name? Well of course it is! Her name does mean treasure after all! She's so kind and respectful too! I like her more than the other one! She's the one who came up with the idea to come visit!" she marvelled, before looking off into the distance when mentioning the last part.

"You mean Jugyeong? Come on mom!" I say, looking up at her with annoyance. "Jugyeong is 1000x better than her!" I say, as if it was a fact. "Yeah, but even though Jugyeong is nice, she still doesn't have as many good grades! Soojin is an A+ student, you should hang out with her more!" She said before leaving the room.

After a couple of hours, I ate dinner, and washed my face, returning to my room to stare at the vitamins Soojin bought me. So it wasn't Jugyeong's idea... That brought down my mood. I grab a bottle, and read the label. She bought me a Vita... I twist open the cap and drink it all in one go. She deserves that much...

I threw the bottle to the trash, and curled up on my bed, not even checking to see if I missed. I grabbed my phone, quickly unlocking it, tapping away at the screen before turning it off and putting it to charge. I lackadaisical and threw the covers onto my, as I felt my eyelids become heavy and I fell asleep.

Seojun

---

Goodnight Soojin.

Read

Missed call from Seojun at 4:37 PM

Missed call from Seojun at 4:38 PM

Missed call from Seojun at 4:39 PM

I'm still mad at you, but thanks for the vitamins.

Read

--

I need to go pee pee :3

But no, i'm not going to pee. I'm going to sit on my cousin's bed and pee my pants. What did you guys eat? I ate eggs and with toast, and I stalled and watched a man fight feminists. Should I bring back Seojuna to explora? Y'all liked that? Okay, i'm going to pee after i upload this. Also, before I pee my pants, thanks for 1.5K views and 110 votes! Vote some more and boost my ego? :3

(I dont know whats wrong with me today, i am so sorry.)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

247K 8.9K 54
💌 ──── her hopeless heart will destroy her. jang moonyoung is a heartsick && her he...
46.2K 2.7K 26
~Dedicated to that special GC fam~ Sure, Han Seojun let Lim Jukyung go at the end of True Beauty. And sure, Kang Sujin apologized for what had happen...
128K 6.9K 21
You're fighting me off like a firefighter So tell me why you still get burned You say you're not, but you're still a liar 'Cause I'm the one that you...
160K 6.2K 34
An ex-military officer comes back to Saebom High, to continue her studies. Han Seojun catches her eye, but does she catch Han Seojun's? Will she stea...