Finally Reunited (Dance Moms...

By DanceMomsxMJfan

A 10 year old boy named Logan loves to dance as he has won awards and other accolades and his adoptive mother... More

The Character's Looks for this story
Logan's Info
The Pairing
Chapter 1: Planning a surprise
Chapter 2: A Reunion 8 years in the making
Chapter 4: BBQ at Abby's
Chapter 5: A New Season Starts, New Addition
Chapter 6: Faceoff with Cathy, Act I

Chapter 3: When Logan met Chloe and Nia, Arriving Home

70 0 0
By DanceMomsxMJfan

The sun was rising the next day at Disney World and at the Contemporary Resort in Abby and Logan's hotel room, Logan was asleep in the sofa bed as the time was 8:00 am and he started to wake up. He opened his eyes and saw Abby smiling at him and she was decked out in a black t-shirt, black trackpants and sneakers.

"Morning, Logan." Abby gently greeted her son, leaning down and giving him a hug.

"Morning, mom." Logan replied. "How's it going?"

"I'm great, just got out of the shower. How about you?"

"Me too. So what are our plans for today at Disney World since we went through Fantasyland and Tomorrowland after reuniting?"

"Today, we'll head to Blizzard Beach, Disney's Hollywood Studios formerly Disney-MGM Studios and visit Epcot and later on tonight, we'll head to Main Street, U.S.A. to watch the Main Street Electrical Parade." Abby told him.

Logan got up from the sleeper sofa and rolled it back into the sofa, headed to the closet to pick out some clothes before heading to the bathroom to take a shower, brush his teeth and wash his face and when he did that, he came out of the bathroom wearing a black Miami Heat tanktop and black Adidas trackpants with slide on sandals.

"How's this?" Logan asked.

"I like it." Abby responded. "I can tell you're still a Heat fan as i used to tell you about them before that house fire."

"Yeah, i remember Allison took me to the parade when they won the title and i was 5 at the time and sometimes, we'd head to the games at American Airlines Arena to hopefully find you." Logan said.

"She told me that the day before we reunited and it's thanks to her that we reunited."

"Yeah."

"Maybe one day we can go to their games."

"That sounds like a good idea and i was not happy when the Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks beat them last month in six games."

"I know, right?"

Abby and Logan exited their dressing room 20 minutes later and took an elevator to the lobby and there, they went to Chef Mickey's and had breakfast there and also, they got pictures with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto and once Abby and her son finished their breakfast, they exited the hotel as it was 8:50 am.

They walked to the bus stop and there was a bus that was heading to Blizzard Beach and got on. After the passengers who were heading to Blizzard Beach, the bus left the stop. An hour and 26 minutes later, the bus arrived at Blizzard Beach, a water theme park located at Disney World which has water slides, raft rides, a lazy river and entered. Also, Logan brought his own towel and swimming trunks.

"We're finally here." Abby said.

"Yeah." Logan added. "I'm gonna head to the lockers and change into my swimming trunks."

"All right."

Logan walked to a changing room called Lockers, which had keyless lockers and there, he entered and changed into some red and black swimming trunks, put his long hair in a ponytail before he headed back out and even though he was 10, he was muscular as he also had a 6 pack and he went back towards Abby.

"With those muscles, you might get a girlfriend even though you're 10." Abby teased as Logan laughed. "Where are you gonna go first?"

"I'm gonna head to Slush Gusher first, then Summit Plummet they're next to each other." Logan responded.

"All right and i'll be at the benches watching you come down." Abby informed.

Logan nodded and headed up the stairs to Slush Gusher, a 90 foot slide with 2 dips and the ramp went upwards and he was in line with a few other people. Then he felt something bump into him and he turned around and saw two girls, one was around 10 with blonde hair and brown eyes and the other was also around 10 with brown hair and brown eyes.

"I'm sorry about that." The blonde haired girl told Logan.

"You're good." Logan assured.

"We were so excited to go down the Slush Gusher, we raced up here." The brown haired girl said.

"To be honest, i would have done the same thing." Logan told them, then he extended his hand. "Oh, where are my manners? My name is Logan."

"Chloe." The blonde haired girl, named Chloe told him.

"I'm Nia." The brown haired girl, named Nia added as they shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you girls." Logan responded, shaking their hands as he looked at Chloe, he thought she was really pretty. "Wow, she's really pretty and i'm starting to have a crush on her."

"It's nice to meet you too." Chloe responded, she looked at Logan and thought he was really handsome. "I maybe 10 like Logan is, but i'm starting to have a crush on him as he's really handsome."

"I can tell, he's got muscles." Nia remarked. "He definitely is handsome."

"Question, do you have any siblings?" Chloe inquired.

"No, i'm an only child."

"Oh, i've got a little sister named Clara." Chloe informed.

"I have two brothers named Evan Jr aka EJ and William." Nia said.

"That's cool." Logan remarked.

"You've got nice hair and you're blonde like i am." Chloe complimented, seeing that Logan had long blonde hair.

"Thanks. Been growing my hair since i was 4."

"Question, what brings you to Disney World?" Chloe wondered.

"I'm on vacation with my mom."

"So are we." Nia said.

"Ok, i'm about to head down the slide, it was nice meeting you." Logan told them as the two girls nodded and it was his turn to go down the water slide and he was laying in position and after the person that went before him reached the bottom and got up to exit the slide, the cast member, who is a female was smiling at him.

"Are you ready to slide?" The cast member asked.

"Yes." Logan replied without hesitation.

The cast member lifted the silver bar.

"All right, here i go!" Logan then slid down the water slide. "YAHHOOO!"

Logan was enjoying the slide and after reaching the first hump, he raised his crossed legs before he reached the second hump and reached maximum air before reaching the bottom and got up and went to Abby.

"That was some cool air time." Abby said to her son.

"It was, i enjoyed that and i might do Summit Plummet next." Logan stated and he and Abby watched the slide and coming down after him was Chloe, then a minute later, Nia came down the slide and they noticed Logan standing next to their dance teacher.

"Hey, girls, didn't expect to see you here." Abby greeted.

"Hey, Miss Abby." Chloe and Nia responded before turning back to Logan. "Hey, Logan."

"Hey." Logan stated.

"I see that you two met my son, Logan before sliding down." Abby told them and the two girls looked shocked at what Abby had just said before the dance teacher started the introductions. "Chloe, Nia, i'd like for you to meet my long lost son Logan. Logan, this is Chloe Lukasiak and Nia Frazier. Chloe and Nia dance for my dance studio."

"Wait a minute, are we missing something?" Nia asked, eyes wide.

"You're Miss Abby's kid?!" Chloe exclaimed, her eyes were also wide at what Abby revealed, she and Nia realized that the boy that they had just talked to is Abby's son before coming down the slide.

"Well, it looks like the cat's out of the bag. Yes, i am the son of your dance teacher."

"Somehow i had a feeling that he resembled Miss Abby." Nia stated as two women, one is a blonde haired woman around 34 with brown eyes and blonde hair like Chloe named Christi Lukasiak, who is Chloe's mother and the other is a brown haired woman with brown hair and brown eyes like Nia named Holly Frazier, who is Nia's mother approached as the two women were wearing sundresses.

"Hey, did you two enjoy the slide?" Christi asked Chloe and Nia.

"We did, mom." Chloe responded.

"That's good." Holly said.

"Hey, ladies." Abby greeted Christi and Holly.

"Hey, Abby. What a surprise to see you." Christi told her.

"Likewise."

Christi and Holly then turned their direction to Logan.

"We haven't met you before." Christi said to him.

"Yeah." Holly added.

"Christi, Holly, i would like for you to meet my long lost son, Logan. Logan, this is Christi Lukasiak, she's the mother of Chloe and this is Holly Frazier, she's the mother of Nia." Abby introduced.

Christi and Holly were stunned that Abby actually had a kid of her own and didn't know.

"SON?!" Christi and Holly exclaimed, their jaws hitting the ground.

"Yes and i'm 10." Logan told them.

"Like we are." Chloe and Nia added.

Christi and Holly looked carefully at Logan and they can clearly see he had Abby's features with the green eyes, nose and mouth.

"Abby, he's so handsome!" Christi said as she hugged Logan, who was surprised, but he hugged her back.

"Yeah!" Holly agreed as she hugged him too.

"Thanks and you're probably wondering about my story..." Logan began to tell Chloe, Nia, Christi and Holly his entire story from his birth, the house fire, Allison saving his life all the way up to him and Abby reuniting the day before. "...And that's how the story ends."

Chloe, Nia and their moms wiped their tears from hearing Logan's story, they were really happy that he and Abby reunited.

"That was really a heartwarming story." Chloe told them.

"Yeah, we're glad you two found each other." Nia added.

"Thanks." Abby told them.

"Logan, i really love your hair." Christi complimented.

"Me too." Holly said.

"Thanks, been growing it since i was 4." Logan told them. "Chloe, Nia, you and your moms look really pretty."

"Aw, shucks." Holly remarked as she, Christi, Chloe and Nia blushed at the compliment he gave them.

"Miss Abby, i'm liking Logan already." Chloe said.

"Me too." Nia added.

"Us as well." Christi and Holly

"Chloe, Nia, i'm heading to Summit Plummet, are you up for it?" Logan asked.

"Yeah, and we can do Toboggan Racers afer Summit Plummet." Chloe agreed.

"Sounds like a good idea." Nia remarked.

The three 10 year olds got back in line, but this time they were gonna slide down Summit Plummet as Abby, Christi and Holly smiled, knowing Logan, Chloe and Nia were already becoming good friends.

"You two can go first, i'll be after you." Logan offered.

"Oh, thanks." Chloe said and she went first, followed by Nia and once they made it down, Logan was laying in position as another cast member, a male then lifted the silver bar and with that Logan slid down the 120 foot water slide and when he made it down, he met with Chloe, Nia and their mothers.

"You came down fast." Chloe told him.

"Yeah, i did. But you and Nia were as fast."

"Thanks, Logan."

"No problem."

Logan, Chloe and Nia went to Toboggan Racers and it was a close race with the other racers, but Logan won by an eyelash and they went to Snow Stormers, a slalom-style racing slides and this time, Chloe won the race and then they went to meet with their mothers to let them know that they were done water sliding for one day.

"All right, we'll head to Epcot next." Abby told them.

Logan went into one of the Changing Rooms and took a shower, put conditioner in his long hair before putting his clothes back on as Chloe and Nia went to the other changing room and changed into their clothes, Chloe wore a lace top, shorts and flip-flops and Nia wore a t-shirt, jeans and sandals.

An hour and six minutes later, Abby, Christi, Holly, Logan, Chloe and Nia arrived at Epcot, a theme park in Disney World that focused on Human Achievement, Technological Innovation and International Culture and as they entered, they saw Spaceship Earth, which is a dark ride attraction and is also the symbolic structure of Epcot since it's opening in 1982.

"That's a huge golfball." Chloe joked and everybody laughed.

"Chloe, that's a good one, but that's actually a dark ride called Spaceship Earth, it last 15 minutes and it takes guests o a time machine-themed experience." Logan told her.

"That's cool."

"Allison took me here a few times and we rode this."

"How about we check it out?" Nia asked.

"Sure."

Logan, Chloe, Nia and even their moms all got in line with the other riders and 20 minutes later, they entered and got on the ride, which took 14 minutes and at the end, they got off.

"I liked that." Holly commented.

"What next?" Christi wondered.

"How about Test Track?" Logan suggested.

"All right." Abby said.

A minute later, they arrived at the Test Track, a high speed slot car thrill ride and Logan, Chloe, Nia, Christi and Holly got in the queue line except for Abby.

"Mom, are you getting on?" Logan asked Abby.

"No, i'll sit this one out. I'll wait for you all to get off and i'll be at a nearby bench." Abby answered as she headed to a nearby bench.

Yellow car arrived and those who were on it got off and with Logan, Christi and Chloe up front and Holly and Nia behind them and the ride lasted for 5 minutes before they got off at the end and met up with Abby.

"How did it go?" Abby asked.

"Nuts." Chloe responded.

"You can say that again." Christi agreed, then they heard a growling sound.

"That's my stomach because all that riding made me hungry." Logan told them.

"Me too." Christi commented.

"Me three." Holly added.

"There's a side of Epcot called World Showcase, which is a lakefront exhibit with 11 country themed pavilions and the countries represented there are of course the USA, Germany, Italy, Japan, Morocco, France, United Kingdom, Canada, China, Mexico and Norway." Logan said.

"He sure knows his way around Disney World." Chloe told Abby.

"Allison told me that she brought him here several times." Abby stated. "Which restaurant should we eat at?"

Holly looked at the map to see where they would eat.

"How about the Tutto Italia Ristorante in the Italy section?" Holly suggested.

"I like that, what do you all think?" Logan stated.

"Let's do it." Abby commented as Christi, Chloe and Nia agreed as well and they headed to the italian section of World Showcase and arrived at the Tutto Italia Ristorante, an italian style restaurant and they got seated at a booth with Logan, Chloe and Nia sitting on the left side of the booth and Abby, Christi and Holly were on the right. When the waiter came to take their orders, Logan got the Spaghetti, Chloe got the same thing and Nia got the Mozzarella sticks. Abby got the Spaghetti, Christi got the Lasagne alla Bolognese and Holly got the Fettuccine. Their food arrived and they began to eat.

"Logan, would you like to hear how our season went?" Holly asked.

"Sure, i'm all ears."

"All right..." Abby then began to explain everything and after mentioning Cathy and Vivi, Logan raised his hand.

"Who's Cathy and Vivi?" Logan asked.

"Cathy Nesbitt-Stein is the mother of Vivi-Anne, who was a part of the studio for a short time. Cathy's got short blonde hair and aqua eyes and Vivi's got brown hair and brown eyes and from thes tart, Cathy did not like how Abby was running the show as she did not like not being in charge and that rubbed us the wrong way and after the competition in Orlando before we headed to Vegas, they left the team and we didn't see them until we were in Los Angeles and Cathy not only brought Vivi along and two other dancers, a orange haired boy named Justice McCort and a blonde haired girl named Taylor O'Lear. We beat them and we went on to win the National Title in Lake Tahoe." Christi answered.

"I bet Cathy is a nut that was raised in a nut house."

"Also, Cathy used the same music i used for my solo for Taylor's solo." Chloe added.

"Cathy's a moron." Logan said.

"She is." Holly agreed.

"Mom, do you have a photo of the other dancers on your team?" Logan asked Abby.

"I sure do and here's a photo of who's on the team alongside Chloe and Nia." Abby showed Logan a photo and in the photo with Abby, Chloe, Nia, Christi and Holly were four other girls and their mothers, one was around 13 with dark brown hair and aqua eyes named Brooke Hyland, next to Brooke was a girl around 10 with brown eyes and aqua eyes named Paige Hyland and the two are sisters. Standing next to in between Chloe and Nia was a girl around 8 with ash blonde hair and aqua eyes named Maddie Ziegler and next to Brooke was a girl with identical ash blonde hair with brown eyes though named Mackenzie Ziegler which means Maddie and Mackenzie are sisters. Also in the photo standing next to Christi is a short light brown haired woman named Kelly Hyland, who is the mother of Brooke and Paige and next to Holly was a ash blonde haired woman named Melissa Ziegler, who is the mother of Maddie and Mackenzie and in addition, standing next to Abby was a young lady around 22 with brown hair and gray eyes named Gianna Martello, who is Abby's assistant choreographer.

"I remember Gianna and i also remember Brooke, they saw me a lot before that house fire." Logan said.

"Yeah and after the house fire, Gianna was depressed over you being declared dead and so was Brooke, but i bet they'll be so happy to find out you're alive and well." Abby told him.

"Question, when is your birthday?" Holly asked.

"My Birthday is May 25, 2001." Logan answered.

"We have the same birthday." Chloe said, knowing that she and Logan have the same birthday.

"That's cool." Christi told him.

Abby, Logan, Chloe, Nia, Christi and Holly all headed to the Disney Hollywood Studios and they rode the Rock N Roller Coaster, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, The Great Movie Ride, checked out Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular which Logan enjoyed as he loved watching Indiana Jones movies and saw MuppetVision 3D and after they did that, they headed to Frontierland and rode Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain and later that evening on Main Street USA, the time was 8:55 pm as Logan, Chloe and Nia were sitting on a curb as Abby, Christi and Holly stood behind them and there were a lot of people there as they were waiting for the Main Street Electrical Parade as they had been there since 5 minutes prior to 8:00.

"Good thing we got here when we did." Christi told them.

"Yeah, it would have been tough to get a good spot to watch the Electrical Parade." Abby admitted, before she turned to her son. "Logan, got your camera ready?"

"Yes." Logan replied, ready to take some photos of the parade.

"Am i late?"

Everybody looked to see where the voice came from and it came from Gianna.

"Hey, Gia." Christi, Holly, Chloe and Nia greeted.

"Hey, Gianna. You just made it." Abby told her assistant choreographer.

"Great." Gianna said, then she looked over at Logan. "You look familiar."

"Hey, Gia." Logan told the assistant choreographer. "Do you remember when a 2 year old boy named Logan was presumed dead in a house fire?"

"Yes, i do. He's always been in my memories." Gianna responded, she knew he looked familiar, but couldn't wrap her finger around it.

"What if i were to tell you that he's actually alive and well and you're looking at him?"

Gianna's eyes went wider than saucers, she rubbed her eyes and sure enough, she was looking at Logan.

"Oh my goodness, Logie, you're alive!" Gianna shouted happily as she gave him a hug, she was so happy to see that Logan was alive. "I thought you were a goner!"

"I almost was, but i was saved by Allison and she helped me and mom reunite yesterday at the Cinderella Castle."

The first section started with a float of the Main Street Electrical Parade was with Tinkerbell and right behind it was Casey Junior with Goofy in the Locomotive and the drum with Minnie on the lower level and Mickey on the top and Goofy gave a wave to Logan, who waved back.

"Goofy waved at you!" Abby told her son.

"I know."

The next section was Alice in Wonderland starting with the Turtle, Firefly, Blue Mushroom with a Butterfly and Ladybug, a Caterpillar, the White Rabbit a Green Mushroom with Alice and the Cheshire Cat, another Turtle, a Snail, a Pink Mushroom with Caterpillar and a Frog and another firefly and as they passed, Chloe's hand fell on Logan's and he turned to Chloe, who smiled at him.

Coming up was the Cinderella section the Pumpkin Coach with Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother, Ballroom Canopies and Dancers and in the second float in between the Ballroom Canopies had the Prince and the stepsisters of Cinderella, Anastasia in the pink dress and Drizella in the green dress. Anastasia and Drizella saw Logan and waved at him, he even got a photo of them waving at him and behind them was a Clock Tower.

Peter Pan's section had the Jolly Roger that had Peter Pan himself and Captain Hook and flollowing them was Mr. Smee in a rowboat with a treasure chest behind them.

After the Peter Pan section, the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs section, which is the second to last section which was next with Dopey driving a Mine Train leading, Snow White along with three of the dwarfs waved at everybody as they walked and the other three were on a float known as the Diamond Mine.

Pinocchio's section was the last section of the Main Street Electrical Parade with the Donkey Boys walking and Pinocchio on a float.

A float called Pete's Dragon with a dragon caled Pete and on top of his head was Elliott and the last float of the parade was known as To Honor America with a long American Flag and the Bald Eagle went by with Patriotic Dancers, which concluded the parade and Abby, Logan, Gianna, Christi, Holly, Chloe and Nia made their way back to the hotel and Logan told Gianna what he had been up to up to the part where he and Abby reunited yesterday and was introduced to Chloe, Nia and their mothers earlier.

Three days later, Abby, Logan, Gianna, Christi, Holly, Chloe and Nia all left Disney World and they had fun and back in Miami Beach, the time was 12:00 pm as they had left at 8:40 am and Abby was seen driving in a Escalade and Logan was in the front seat and they were seen arriving at a 2 story house that was over 27,000 square feet with 8 bedrooms and 16 bathrooms, a driveway and a garage that can hold up to 9 cars . The main level had a foyer, living room, family room, great room, kitchen, dining area, breakfast area, ready room that had replicas of Star Trek and it led to a theater that was a replica of the bridge of the Star Trek: The Next Generation TV show, which is one of Logan's favorite shows and the house had an elevator and there was a lounge room with a bar, in addition, there was an arcade room next to the lounge room that with a lot of arcade games including a air hockey table, pool table and a ping pong table and in addition, there were 2 bedrooms. The 2nd level had 5 bedrooms with one being the master bedroom, a exercise room and there was a den. The backyard had a covered patio, bbq grill, outdoor kitchen, pool with a grotto and slide, a basketball court and it also gave a great view of the downtown Miami skyline.

"This is my house." Abby told her son.

"It's a great looking house." Logan remarked.

"I bet your grandmother can't wait to see you face to face."

"I can't wait to see her."

Abby and Logan got their bags and things they bought at Disney World and entered the house and Logan was amazed and then they went in the living room and sitting on one of the couches was Maryen, who looked at Logan.

"Logan, it's really you." Maryen said, walking to her grandson.

"Yes, grandma, it's me." Logan told his grandmother who hugged him, she was happy that Logan was alive and well, then they signaled for Abby to join them and it turned into a family hug. The three went to the sofa and Logan explained to Maryen what he had been up to. Even Broadway Baby, a Bichon Frise dog the Millers owned liked Logan and Abby gave him the grand tour of the house and let him know that she slept in the master bedroom and his grandmother slept in the bedroom that was north of hers.

"What do you think of the house?" Abby asked. "It's got an outdoor kitchen and bbq grill, maybe we can eat outside at times."

"I like it and in the backyard, i can see there's a pool and you can see the skyline of Downtown Miami and the I-195."

"You can have the bedroom on the main floor, it was your grandmother's idea when i called her yesterday." Abby told him.

"Sounds great." Logan said, before looking to Maryen. "Thanks, grandma."

"You're welcome, dear." Maryen responded.

Logan got his bags and went upstairs into his new bedroom and it had a bed with dressers with lamps on each side of the bed with a sofa in front if the bed, a closet, another sofa, dresser, and a flat screen tv and also, it had a bathroom connected to the bedroom and it also had a deck that gavea view of the backyard.

"This is wonderful." Logan stated before putting his clothes in the closet, sat on the sofa and turned on the TV and he turned to Sun Sports, a sports channel as Abby came in.

"Enjoying your new room?" Abby asked her son.

"Yes, i am."

"Oh, i forgot to let you know, this saturday, we're gonna have a BBQ and the girls and their families will be coming. You've met Chloe, Nia and their moms and on saturday, you'll meet the other girls and their moms."

"Cool."

Through the day, Abby gave Logan the grand tour of the house and Logan was in awe of the arcade room and the theater as Abby was amused at her son's expression when she showed him the room and she told him that if he got bored, the arcade room would be a great way to beat boredom and then they spent the day in the backyard talking about things and also, Abby gave him the ground rules and when it was nighttime, Logan saw the Downtown Miami skyline light up and green lights gave the trees a green glow.

"This is awesome." Logan said to himself, before heading back inside and around 10:30 PM, he fell asleep in his bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 261 21
Amaya Manchester is a beautiful little dancer her and her sister get an opportunity to dance for abby. Amaya isn't the favorite kid but what happens...
189K 2K 48
Imagines and preferences of the girls from Dance Moms. Chloe Lukasiak, Maddie Ziegler, Mackenzie Ziegler, Brooke Hyland, Paige Hyland, Nia Sioux, Kal...
47.9K 1.4K 79
Kelly is on the road to recovery and is yearning for revenge for the one who caused her dance career to be put on hold. Her and her mom have a plan a...
4.6K 101 8
maddie and mackenzies dad left them after the divorce from their mother who died a view months later in a car accident so the only one left is their...