Through Love and hate (Sanemi...

By wissam_wisso

" promise me, that no matter what happens you won't leave me " " I promise , we will never leave each other "... More

introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 17

1.3K 49 12
By wissam_wisso

I was following the path that Tanjiro showed me.The place was too far away. The trip took me a week. I think I will arrive soon. Most of the time I used to stop to sleep in some inns in the villages.But today I'm going through the mountain.

I was glad to have Mei with me,She was keeping me company the whole journey.I felt like she could understand me.

It was night time.I kept walking because I can't sleep outside.Suddenly I felt like someone was watching me,I felt a great threat and quickly pulled out my sword."Mei! Go to the trees!" I yelled.

Suddenly something jumped,it was a demon! He was ugly with some throngs on his head.

"Oh what do we have here! A kawai girl! You must be delicious!". I was kind of scared but I gathered my self.

He was about to attack me when I avoided him and attacked him with my sword.come on (y/n) you can do it,this is my first fight with a demon.

"Sun breathing ,first form,Enbu" ! I quickly cut the demon's head off.

"You dump girl! How dare you! " he growled .but unfortunately, his body didn't vanish.of course it's just a normal sword.

he smirked"Huh!you think you can kill me with a simple weapon ". Then he attacked me.

No matter how much times I cut his head,he wouldn't die. I have no option,I should keep cutting him until the sun rise.

Hours passed,and the demon was growling and yelling.while I was cutting him again and again. I wasn't tired at all,but this is annoying.

"You have no chance you stupid girl,my injuries will heal soon ! I will-i----" cut off his mouth.

The sun is about to rise,I will keep cutting him.it should be fine.

Suddenly I felt another presence behind me.it was a powerful presence.Omg please don't be another demon.when I turned around I found it was just a human.

He wore a red mask and a bleu haori.he was watching me cutting the Demon.

He quickly grabbed his sowrd and cut the demon's head. Then he growled and soon disappeared.this man is a demon slayer!

I took a long breath,Then Mei came to me.

"What are you doing here young lady?" He said.

"Um sorry Mister,my name is (l/n) (y/n) and I came here to look for Urokodaki Sakonji".I bowed

"I am Urokodaki Sakonji,come to my house girl". Then he started running,I took Mei and run after him.

I entered his house,it was small and simple,I sat in the floor with Urokodaki sama and a table was between us.

"what brought you here?". He looked at my sword.

"This is not a Nichirin sword,didn't you know that demons don't die when you use simple weapons".

"I know Sir,but I don't have a Nichirin sword with me,and that's why I was trying to keep him until the sun rise".

He hummed and looked at me,I didn't know if he is angry or happy.because of the mask.

"I saw you deftly chop off his head. Are you interested in training?to be a demon slayer?".

I smiled:" actually sir,I already trained before coming here,and I want to pass the final selection to be a demons slayer.but unfortunately I don't have a Nichirin sword.".

"Didn't your trainer gave you one?this is strange".

I looked down:"well,he is dead now and I couldn't find any Nichirin sword,then one day I met your previous trainer Kamado Tanjiro,he is the one who told me about you".

He was silent for a long time,I don't know what's he is thinking,I hope he will accept.

" I see,well I will give you a Nichirin sword to pass the exam".

I smiled" thank you Urokodaki sama,thank you so much!,but can I ask you where and when will be the final selection?".

"It will be after two weeks,you are welcome to stay here until then".

I scratched the back of my neck"its ok Urokodaki sama,I don't want to be a burden".

"No,I insist,you are welcome".

I blushed a bit.this is embarrassing.

"Thank you Urokodaki sama" I bowed.

He went to prepare launch,while I went to the room he gave me and put my belongings there.

I was sitting with him having launch.

"This is delicious,thank you Urokodaki san".I smiled.

"You are welcome,after launch ,let's train together,I want to see if are you ready or not".

I smiled:"yes sir,I will".and continued eating.

Urokodaki sama is a very serious and respectful man.I felt he is really strong and talented.

We went outside and he gave me a Nichirin sword,we stood facing each other,until he was about to attack me,I quickly avoided it and attacked him too with my sword,It was very fast. His movements were as smooth as water. But I managed to keep up with his quick movements and dropped his sword.I smiled happily.

He stood there looking at me, he must be shocked:"you are really talented (y/n) san,I misunderstood you first.now show me your breathing style".

He quickly attacked me "Water breathing, Second form:water wheel He jumped and circled vertically forward in the air while releasing a flowing attack in a circular motion.

I took a long breath "Sun breathing Third form : Raging Sun

I unleashed two consecutive horizontal arcing slashes around themselves to striket the incoming attacks.then all his attacks vanished and I win.I was really happy and surprised at the same time,this is my first fight using breathing style against a demon slayer.not only that.a previous hashira as well.

He looked at me,he seems shocked:"I am really amazed. You are really talented and strong. Which breathing do you use?".

I grinned:"sun breathing style".

"No way,this is impossible,you are using the first breathing style، the first and strongest breath. No wonder I can't keep up with you. You really are full of surprises. I'm sure you will pass the test and rise quickly".

I blushed :"Arigato Urokodaki sama, . But you are also very strong.it Is my pleasure training with you" I bowed.

We kept training all the day until night time.Then I helped him preparing dinner,after dinner I went to sleep.

"Mei,are you here?". I heard her "meow".then she came beside me.

"Mei it was a long day,Urokodaki sama is an amazing man.he is serious and pragmatic and vigilant, while simultaneously sympathetic and understanding.sometimes he remains me of Yoriichi sama.I wonder if he is looking at me now".

"Meow".

I chuckled:"I know,I am lucky to meet those amazing people,I am glad that I meet Tanjiro in the first place.oh I remembered,I wonder what Genya is doing right now".

"Meow".

"I know that you don't like him,but he is nice boy,it makes me sad leaving him without saying goodbye,but I will meet him soon." Then I drifted to sleep.

On the other side.....

"(Y/n) chan....(y/n) chan ...." Genya kept knocking the door.but no response.

"Tsk,where is she?" Then he went to the tea shop,to find the old lady.

"Hello old lady,I am Shinazugawa Genya and I am looking for (y/n) san,is she here?".

She came to him :"Oh you must be her friend,that girl left while ago"

"NANI!WHERE DID SHE LEFT?WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?"he screamed.

"Don't scare my clients,I don't know where,she said she is going to have a new life,,she asked me to give you this letter".

He quickly started reading the letter:

Dear Genya.

If you are reading this message, it means I left a while ago. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before but I didn't have time to wait for you. Genya I left because I finally found a purpose in my life. I always thought my life was meaningless but finally I found something that makes me move forward. Thank you for everything you have done. Thank you for your frequent visits to me. You used to make me forget the loneliness I live in. Don't worry Genya, we will meet soon, and this is a promise from me. Take care of your self.

(Y/n) (l/n).

His eyes got wide,where did she go???

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 13.6K 49
โ—ˆ ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ, ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. ๐˜ผ๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ. โ—ˆ As the 1...
132K 4.8K 25
[DISCONTINUED] Becoming a Hashira was a rather big decision, one that took you years to make. People have always believed in you but you tend to pus...
99.4K 3.6K 17
Being a demon slayer, especially taking the position of a Wind Hashira. Shinazugawa Sanemi knew the dangers of him not being able to return home some...