GlitchDust's alternative

By KRDZ_Knight

This plays like the original version with some few faces and familiar events. However, what sets apart the or... More

Split paths
Brave into the Abyss
Dusting things up
There is a Glitch in the timeline
Determined Promise
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 1
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 2
Hatred filled Nightmares- part3
Hatred filled Nightmares- part DT
DT-Tale
DETERMINATION vs Cosmic Essence
Resting and Explanation
GlitchDust's Alternative info
Alliance formed
Traveling or Fighting through the TransVoid
Battle of Decaying DETERMINATION
Battle of the TransVoid
Unexpected Plans
Story of the Soul
Burntale and its story
Story and Ink
UNKNOWN
New Soul

Golden Justice

306 7 9
By KRDZ_Knight

Earlier 

Chara is hugging both of his adoptive parents as Murder explains what Frisk did in order to bring back Chara. He then explains Frisk has originally planning to erase himself from existence in order to save Asriel and the timeline in which made Toriel and Asgore horrified but assure them that he is alright and just which places with Chara. To make the message clear, Chara switch places with Frisk and back and shows them that Frisk is ok. Gaster then appears to the group as he spoke out.

"Murder, are you sure that Chara can do this? Especially when it comes to Hate which is can cause psychological damage and cause people to have thoughts that that is malicious intent."

Murder sighs as he spoke out.

"Hello, I am a living example of this, and my Chara did the same thing to save Asriel. So, why not do it again and do it in a safer place than what it is originally."

This made Gaster relented as Murder is right to point out that he and his Chara are the perfect example of where they can tame Hate and turn it into Animosity. Murder then checks to make sure that Chara is ok before speaking out.

"Well, got a question for you all. Did you get to see memories that you suddenly gain?"

As he said that, they soon realize the memories that were from the original timelines. They then realize that they just gotten the memories of the past that doesn't happened. After that happens, Papyrus came as he spoke out.

"HEY, HOW DO I LOOK?"

They all turn to see Papyrus is in a different look all together. He is wearing just a simple shirt and pants with his gloves, boots, and scarf are the only thing left. Glitch came in and looks at Paps as he spoke out.

"Well, you look cool as always even without the armor, bro."

Papyrus looks happy that Glitch still thinks he is cool even without the armor. After that is done, Murder then spoke out.

"Anyways, we need to put Asriel in a place where no one came in and interfere the both of them so that Chara can woops in and absorb all the Hate and save Asriel."

Back to Chara

These moments played back within Chara's mind as he is preparing to face Asriel and save him from Bête and Hate.

"Once Asriel came here or I force him here, be ready and face him with everything you got and make sure to weaken him to get close and do it."

Chara sigh as he saw that Asriel fell from the sky and he is badly pissed and enrage at the fact that Murder is humiliating him. He turns and looks at Chara who had a worried look on his face. Chara gulp as he is readying his DETERMINATION-Sword as Asriel is readying his Chaos-Sabers. Chara sigh as he spoke out.

"I know you're in there Asriel! If you can hear me, I'll save you!"

Asriel, shock that Chara is here and alive, but snarl at this as he shouted out.

"Like the last time I heard from you, I am nothing to you because I am a traitor because I ended up getting both of us dead!"

This made Chara flinch at that fact that Asriel is right, and Chara is feeling ashamed of saying those things. Frisk appears as a specter like Phantom-Papyrus as he looks at Asriel and spoke out.

"He is not listening to you. Guess we really need to take out the hate ourselves and take it in."

Chara nodded as Asriel realize that he had a guess on how Chara is back. He sighs as he clenches his Sabers as he spoke out.

"Like Sans said, Let's get to the point."

And with that, Chara and Asriel charges at each other as they clash with no hesitation as with Asriel fuel by Hate, while Chara is fuel by DETERMINATION to save him. This is not enjoyable for Chara but has to do this to save Asriel from Bête's control.

With Murder

Murder is walking in an arena which is for sports and battle as the Dreamers came side to side with him who is staring off Bête who is just smiling at the three of them. Bête seeing all three of them with a sadistic look on her face, but at the same time a bit cautious at them and more specifically at Murder who she had senses his power. The power Murder is emanating, it is gigantic and more powerful than even the Rainbow soul by sheer DETERMINATION and Hate alone. Bête steps back at the power she senses as she spoke out.

"Ok, I really underestimate your power Murder. No matter, for I have something a surprise for you, it is just not here right now."

Murder tilted his head as he spoke out.

"Oh, what is that you surprise me? What thing that can surprise me?"

Bête smile at this as she spoke out.

"Don't jinx yourself. Now, let's do this, shall we?"

Murder, Toriel, and Asgore look at each other as they nodded as they charge at Bête who did the same. Bête and Murder summons their scythe as Asgore summons his Trident as they clash each other as Toriel make Fireballs fling at Bête who she dodges out of the way. Asgore and Murder summons waves of Fire with Murder's Fire being purple as it rushes forward towards her. Bête dodges out of the way as she summons Arrow-Blast at Murder who slap them with his bare hands in which it surprises everyone. It is revealed that his hands emanating black aura as similar to Armor of the Red. It is called Black-Armor, the evolve version of Armor of the Red. It is the result when the Hate intertwine with DETERMINATION and refined them to the point where allows him to gain new abilities such as this. Black-Armor has something that the Armor of the Red didn't have, which is allows the user to absorb and reflect any attacks as long as the armor is not weaker than the attack. Even if that is the case, it will reduce the damage to about the lowest damage possible. The Arrow-Blast hit the wall instead of Murder as they explode. Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"So, where you saying?"

This made Bête steps back as she summons her Scythe which is infuse to her hands. Murder then summons his Scythe as both clash each other as Bête is cautious about this while Murder is smiling sinisterly and sadistically. Murder push Bête back as Asgore and Toriel went behind as both summons their Fire to rain down on her. She notices this, then dodges out of the way and summons her Arrow-Blast to blast the Dreamers as both dodges out of the way. Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"Hope that the others have a better time."

With Glitch

Glitch is slashing all the Pink-Blobs that is attempting to go and fuse the gigantic Blob. Papyrus summons bones after bones to impaled and stab the Blobs as to prevent them to pass through. As that happened, Glitch is looking at this and spoke out.

"This is a huge mess. Not only these things called Kumulings are everywhere, but there is a gigantic one called Kumuzilla and it is threating to reck havoc across the city."

Paps nodded as they continue attacking the Kumulings with Bones and Gaster-Blasters. Ronan looks at this as he spoke to Glitch.

"Can't still believe the Sans that I met is an alternate version of you."

Glitch nodded as Paps spoke out.

"HIS NICKNAME IS MURDER SO THAT TO NOT CONFUSE HIM WITH OUR SANS."

That nickname flinch Ronan as he didn't expect that to be his nickname. After that, Ronan continues to destroy the Kumulings as he is using his Justice-Bullets to attack them with it. Glitch slash the Kumulings with his Bone-Sword as he is holding them back. Paps creates walls and walls of Blue-Bones to deny them as multiple bones stab them all. All of a sudden, huge green barrier appears and cover Kumuzilla and trapping it in there. It tried to break free but fails. As that happened. Someone in the coms shouted out.

"NOW UNDYNE! do it!"

Undyne smiles while in her Undying form as she spoke out.

"You got it, Rave!"

Undyne said as she summons her Spears of Justice to shoot down the Kumuzilla. She fires it onto the whole of the Avalon that Rave made and made contact with giant beast. But is has no effect on it as it extended its tendril and slap Undyne away. The whole close and cut off the tendril and destroys it with an energy bean. Papyrus, Glitch, and Ronan look in shock and in horror shouted out.

"Undyne!"

Ronan then went after Undyne as Paps and Glitch are too busy because amount of Kumulings is here. Rave and the Kindness users is struggling to keep up the barrier due to them losing power and exhausted. Meanwhile with Undyne, she is reflecting the times on what is happening up until now, where she suddenly gains all of the memories of the previous timeline, where she saw Alphys died by her own and Bête's hands, Undyne felt that she is at the lowest state that she ever been, not afford to care anymore. That is until she is transported into a place that is between life and death where she sees Alphys in the other side and block by an invisible wall. Alphys look at Undyne as she spoke out.

"H-Hello Undyne, it is nice to s-see you again."

This made Undyne is shocked and in tears as she really wants to be with Alphys again. She is trying to move but can't because her body had given up on her. Alphys notice this, sigh as she spoke out.

"Y-You seems t-to be struggling t-to get up and f-fighting for what is right. I-I should b-be the one that m-motivative one."

Undyne is confused as she spoke out.

"Wha-what do you mean?"

Alphys smiles at this as she spoke out.

"It i-is because y-you never give up e-even if your t-the verge of dying."

This made Undyne realize that Alphys is right that all up until Alphys's death that she had never giving up until her last breath. She realizes that Alphys is rooting even in the afterlife. Undyne is starting to cry because she misses Alphys and the fact she is glad. Undyne looks at Alphys who is the one person she wanted to be with as she spoke out.

"Alphys, I believe that I haven't have the strength to go on without you. But it seems that I was fullish to believe that that I was alone."

Alphys smiles that as she spoke out.

"And I-I have seen t-this Sans called Murder a-and seen his world n-needless to say, it is somewhat a-a interesting things to see. Especially when its c-comes to Murder who d-did a lot of bad stuff in t-the past, but s-still continue fighting for a better tomorrow."

Undyne realize that even Murder is not giving up until the bitter end and go on even though he got push down, he still gets up and keep on fighting. Undyne suddenly gain a strength to fight and give those freaks one hell of a Bad Time. Alphys looks at Undyne as she spoke out.

"You go Undyne! Show then how is done!"

In the Real world

Ronan sees that Undyne is getting up and is injured. Before he could come in and help her out, Undyne then shouted out.

"I have enough self-loathing and feeling useless! Everyone is counting for me. Everyone's hopes and dreams, If I can't win this battle, how can I see Alphys again if I just give up!" 

As she said that, she can feel the DETERMINATION growing inside of her. Due to because the Physical Matter are infusing inside of her, Undyne can take in more of it. All of a sudden, a huge explosion of DETERMINATION as a beacon of light shoots above as something happened.

Undyne's armor converted, and it is much more stronger and much more tougher than before, her heart shape symbol is glowing bright red as she is the highest, she has ever been. She has black eyes with red pupils, the helmet form and cover her face, resemble one that she is once a royal guard. Everyone is shocked, even Glitch and Papyrus are shock at the display of power this is. Glitch was thinking.

'Geez, how powerful is she?!'

Undyne in her True-Hero form, looks the opening that she crashes into as she saw multiple Kumulings in the city. She decides to jump out of the hole from the building and lunges her spear which is made out of the Justice trait. All of a sudden, the spears hit every target on site and in speeds that is unknown to them. She then jumps back and pick up Ronan and jumps to the nearby building. Ronan who is feeling nausea as he spoke out.

"Heya, a little heads-up next time."

But Undyne didn't answer as Ronan was taken a back on this all while Avalon is losing power. Undyne then turns to see Ronan as she spoke out.

"Catch."

As she said that, she jumps with super inhuman or monster capabilities as she summons her most powerful attack. Undyne's spear of Justice. It is larger than the one she is summoning, and it create cracks in the surrounding area. Her armor is pilling of while the face the helmet breaks off showing Undyne's face due because the amount of power this attack this is. Undyne is smiling as she throws the Spears of Justice at the whole that is made by Rave. Once the Spear entered the whole and hit the Kumuzilla, it exploded into a mini nuke as the top dome is destroy by a powerful beam of light shoot into the sky. Causing Rave soul to be depleted and stumble backward. Once that threat is over, Undyne began to fall back as everyone who saw Undyne shouted out.

"Undyne!"

Glitch was about to use his Blue-Magic to catch her, but Ronan beat him to it by grabbing her before falling into her death. He puts her down as Glitch and Papyrus came in to see if Undyne is ok. But when they see her, they were shocked to see what happened to her. Undyne gain a streak of white hair, her left eye is healed, and she grown a bit taller than before. Glitch looks at this as he spoke out.

"Sheesh, you look like a grandma if you use this again."

Undyne just smile at this as she spoke out.

"Ya, we did it guys."

Then Ronan spoke out.

"You're giving us too much credit Undyne. You're the one who take care the all the Kumulings and Kumuzilla."

Undyne giggle at this as she spoke out.

"It doesn't matter, we did it."

Glitch sight as he spoke out.

"Hope that Murder is, ok?"

With Murder

Murder is behind Bête with a Gaster-Blaster aiming right behind her.

Bête is struggling fighting against them as she is blasted away and heading towards a wall. Bête has a barely enough time to dodge out of the way from a Fireballs made by Asgore and Toriel. Murder is smiling sinisterly as he jumps in kick Bête into another wall. Murder looks at Bête with sadistic look on his face as he spoke out.

"Any last words?"

Bête sees that Asgore and Toriel were behind Murder with a serious look on their faces. But then, she sees something, or someone is coming towards them. Bête smiles as she spoke out.

"I told you so."

Murder, Toriel, and Asgore were confused until Murder was barely able to block fire attack with his Chroma-Hand for Toriel, and Asgore is shocked that they almost got attack from behind. When Murder turn and look, he can't help but feel shocked and worried. It is Cam, Lily, and Robin, and their Hate dripping out their faces and had pink eyes. Robin summoning their fire and Cam and Lily summons their blades made out of their magic. Bête took the chance as she shoots her spears at the three of them in an attempt to take their souls, but Murder then summons three hands to catch them. But suddenly they barely able to dodge Cam and Lily's attack as Murder was tackle in and taken to the outside all because he is holding back. Asgore not wanting to waisted it, tries to grab Murder but Bête is in the way as he barely avoids the Arrow-Blast into the face. Toriel came in and help her somewhat ex-husband in defeating Bête.

Meanwhile

Murder lunches back into the wall thanks for Robin tackling him, but thanks for the Black-Armor, he didn't even take any damage and just takes it like a champ. cam came and tried to slash Murder in the back but failed due to because the Black-Armor protecting him as he preceded to jump out of the way as another slash came and it is made by Lily. Robin then made waves and waves of fire in order to buried him alive with fire, but the thing is that Murder is a Pyrokinesis user as he proceeded to wave them off and made them disappears which made Robin mad. Murder sighs as he kept dodging all three of their attacks as he doesn't want to hurt them. He then tried to reason with them which they didn't listen as they continue fighting. Murder sigh as he spoke to himself.

"Damn, I need a plan and fast. What should I do? Lily, Cam, and Robin are under the influence of Hate and the fact that this is a version where I wasn't able to save Cam."

Murder was caught off guard as Cam manage to create a Dome around him and trapping him in place. Cam smile as he proceeded to close the Dome in order to crush him. Murder was about to use his spears to pierce the dome as all of a Sudden, an orange spear pierces the dome and cracks form around the damage in which it shocks everyone. Before they all knew it, the spear reeled it back causing the dome to be Destroyed in pieces and freeing him. When they all turn to where the spear is coming from, they were all shock especially Murder as Robin with her spear in hand besides her is Cam, and Lily who summons their weapons and their ready to fight their alternative counter parts. Murder in shock as he shouted out.

"You three, what are you doing here?!"

Robin looks at Murder as she spoke out.

"Isn't it obvious Uncle Sans, where here help you out save our counterparts."

 Murder realizes what they're here for helping him saving their counterparts. He looks at them as he spoke out.

"Are you sure that you three can do this?"

All three of them looks at Murder with a Determined look in their eyes as Lily spoke out.

"You already know the answer, Papa Sans."

Murder though about it before sighing as he spoke out.

"Fine but stay close and help one another if one of you three is struggling."

Lily, Cam, and Robin all nodded as he turns to see the alternative trio. They were pissed that they are now having to fight Murder as well as their alternative counterparts. They look at each other with neither of them backing down. Before they all knew it, they charge each other with ferocity and tenacity with every action. Both Robins clash with fire but since the none Hate counterpart has been training with Toriel and Murder, Robin proceeded to push back her other self. Cam and Lily, thanks for the training they have, was able to overpower their Hate filled self as Murder helping them by summoning blue bones as a way to prevent them from retaliated. Hate-Robin notice this, decides to create waves of fire in order to at least give them a chance. Murder notice this, use his Pyrokinesis to save Cam and Lily from being burn as Robin tackle and pinned Hate-Robin into the ground. Cam and Lily took Robin's decision as they did the same as their Hate filled self. As that happened, Hate-Cam and Hate-Lily then did something that is not expecting. Suddenly a beam of Hate shoots out from the air and knocking Cam and Lily out of the sky as Murder using his Blue-Magic to catch them and landed them into the ground. Robin jumps out before she too was blasted out of here as she jumps into right besides Cam and Murder with Lily summoning a dome to block Hate filled Fire that Hate-Robin. Before they all knew it, a cyan slash came out of nowhere as it landed into the ground and causing an explosion that Hate-Trio was forced to fall back. Lily, Cam, Robin, and Murder were all shocked as they turn to see Glitch came with his Bone-Sword that is glowing both cyan and yellow. Glitch looks at Murder and his kids as he spoke out. 

"you fellas need some help?"

This made Hate-Lily mad as she shouted out.

"And why your here? Last time I check you were with that Fish lady and your brother!"

Then Glitch spoke out.

"Because I wasn't here when all of this happened. I wanted to make things right by helping you three kiddos."

This confuses Hate-Lily as Hate-Cam spoke out.

"And why did you do that? I mean, you aren't the one who my life was cut short."

Then Glitch spoke out.

"Even so, I at least want to help you out. Besides, you all gonna need someone looking out after this is all over."

This made all three of them stop and look at Glitch with a surprise expression. They then shake it off as they charge at him, although they were hesitant the whole time. Glitch then dodges out of the way as he just smiles with a compassion. Murder realizes what he is doing spoke to the kids.

"I think you three know what he is doing."

This made everyone realize what is happening as Cam spoke out.

"Then, will be ready."

Murder became confuse as Glitch continue dodging alot of the attacks. It became more and more noticeable as their Hate filled selves is getting more hesitant and alot slower. They were more and more sad and more hesitant than before as Glitch grab Robin's hand in a gentle way as he spoke out.

"Do you miss them?"

As he said that they all stop and look at Glitch with sorrowful eyes as they unknowingly put down their weapons. Glitch then did something that all three of them did not expect, he kneels down and hugs them with Love, the same love that is quite the opposite of Hate, the same one that Papyrus use to save Glitch. He hugs them as he spoke out.

"When I saw Murder's memories and needless to say, I was bit move on what he did to his kids. I wanted to help you've kiddos too like what my counterpart does. It's ok, I got you."

As he said that, the same thing happened when Murder and Papyrus pull out Glitch when he is under the control of hate, but without someone to absorb the Hate, it will explode and likely destroys all a Meropos. Due to because Murder being in here meaning that he is the one accidently making Hate this explosive. Murder knows it too well when he accidently blows up a field one time back a year ago, as he does not have enough time to master Hate.  As Murder thought about it, Lily, Cam, and Robin came and pulls out their counterparts' souls and grabs them. Before they all knew it, all three of them began to absorb the Hate that it is within them. Murder realizes this, then shouted out.

"LILY, CAM, ROBIN!"

Murder then rush forward and grabs them and holds them close to him as he pulls them out in a hope to prevent them from absorbing Hate. unbeknownst to him that his Hate that is inside his Soul began to aid Lily, Cam, and Robin in their attempts in containing and absorbing Hate. Before they all realize, a beacon of Hate, Love, and DETERMINATION shoots out from the air and all of them see it before their very eyes. The three children successfully absorb all the Hate that is inside their counterparts. Murder holds them in as they were struggling controlling Hate. Glitch is making sure that his kids are ok. Once he is done, he sighs and turns only to see Murder and his Kids struggling to control Hate. He realizes this as he shouted out.

"WHAT THE, why did you just absorb Hate?"

Murder who is just making sure their ok shouted out.

"Because I didn't have enough time to master Hate. When I am in a vicinity within Hate which is the entire planet, the Hate became volatile and excited in which is bad. If they were so much as losing their container which is their host, they can explode and depending on the amount of Hate, it might destroy all of Meropos."

This shocks Glitch and realize that if Murder is here, then the Hate just became a nuke if they lose what is containing them which is a host. He watches as Murder making sure that Lily, Cam, and Robin are ok. Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"Come on, Papa is here. I am here, you three are ok."

As he said that, Murder began to glow red and transferring into Cam, Lily, and Robin in which it shocks both Glitch and Murder. Murder realizes something that his DT is responding to his thoughts and desires to help his kids. He then holds his soul as he spoke out.

"Come on, you three can do this. I know it is hard, but I am here, and I will be here for you to be helping out along the way."

As he said that, Murder is focusing all of his DETTERMINATION to give his kids the strength to fight for control. The struggle is hard and tiresome as they were struggling for control against the Hate that is inside of them. After what is simply an insane fight, the darkness that is Hate is creeping into their skin expelled and releasing them and finally gaining control. Cam, Lily, and Robin cling onto Murder for support as he pulls them in for a firm and reassuring hug for all three of them. Glitch is shoch to see all of this, but smiles as Murder's kids did it, they control Hate and turn it into Animosity thanks for Murder's help. As he thinks of that, Glitch's kiddos woke up and see what is going on. When Lily looks at Cam, she began to burst into tears as she shouted out.

"Cam, is that you?!"

Cam realize that he is alive and back, as he turns to see Lily and Robin back, he is back with them in their lives. Robin who also sees that Cam is back and realize that he is back and alive as both she and Lily shouted out.

"Your alive, Cam your alive!"

Both Robin and Lily are rush in and hugs Cam who he hugs back as he shouted out.

"Lily, Robin, you two are ok! I am just glad that your back!"

All three of them hugs each other as Glitch is smiling as he hugs all three of them. Murder and his kids look at this and smiles at this as the sense they were seeing reminding how the three children are now a part of family with Murder. Lily that with Glitch spoke out.

"Hey, um Pa, I mean Mr. Sans, thank you for showing us back."

Glitch smiles at Lily as he spoke out.

"Please, call me Papa all you three wants, and besides, I am starting to get jealous to those families."

Glitch then turn and looks Murder and his kids as Cam, Lily, and Robin all turn and looks at them and needless to say, this is the most insane mirrored reflection ever. Not only they see Murder who looks like Glitch but older and with red eyes, but also seeing their alternative and somewhat future selves as they look older compared to them. Not to mention that there in a ruin city with chaos everywhere. Robin, who is with glitch, spoke out.

"This is the most insane thing I ever seen all day."

Lily, and Cam nodded in agreement as they see their older selves as older Lily spoke out.

"Well, this isn't our first time dealing with this. It will get weirder than this is."

They all agree as Murder spoke out.

"Well, anyways we should at least get out of here before we get back into the fight."

Just when they all trying to leave, Multiple Kumulings surrounding them and trapping them there. As one is about to attack young Lily, older Lily quickly summons a dome to protect her younger self. But something is change with the dome itself, it is black with green energy flowing within the black transparent barrier. The Kumulings tried to touch the dome, but in return it is quickly being drain and turn into dust in near seconds. This shocks everyone as black and orange fire appear made by older Robin in which it shocks her younger self. Older Cam then summons his chains in which they too are black with a crack green line in it. The chains then sneer the blobs and began to die rather quickly. Younger Cam, Lily, and Robin along with Glitch were shocked that they were able to do this as older Cam, Lily, and Robin smiling with a sinister and mischievous grin as Murder decided that he too shows off his own new toys.

He summons multiple of his Crystal Spears, and they pierce into the ground as all of a sudden, giant Crystals rose from the ground and making the Kumulings' job of killing them next to impossible. They were shocked but Murder and his Kids were not done yet. Murder roles his sleeves as he summons a golden and crimson twin gauntlet. It has heart shape hole with an energy circle in inside of it. Lily, Cam, and Robin summons their weapons in which it shocks their younger selves. Their weapons are also infused with Hate and there are now ready for the battle in a lifetime. Murder smiles as he shouted out.

"Let's do this!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 3.8K 31
Aliza has created another reset only this time she isn't facing the horror house alone. He older sister has joined her, however her older sister does...
6.1K 411 10
"Please just... leave me alone..." Maybe that was the last straw for me, the last beating I could take before it finally kicked me off the edge. The...
26.1K 558 101
I DO NOT OWN FORMER TIME TRIO, THIS IS A FANFIC! The owner of FTT is unknown but most likely Redrum. The human. It was all the human's fault. Everyth...
3.2K 33 30
Unbound and unforgotten, lies the Undertale Multiverse, forever in conflict. Follow the story of OAR!Dust as he tries to make amends and saved the mu...