To be Reborn to Meet Once Aga...

By Kana_Yuri

Cover art by: ๐Ÿ’™Moonlight๐ŸŒปWinter๐Ÿ’œ @MoonlightDXXIX on Twitter/X! PS: Thank you so much for allowing me to us... More

Chapter 2: A Strange Dream
Chapter 3: Preperations Begin
Chapter 4: Captivated By You
Chapter 5: Unexpected Viewer
Chapter 6: What Are You Trying To Tell Me?
๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸฉตUPDATE NOTE๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 7: Stuck Inside My Head
๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿ’œUpdate Status!๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฉต
Chapter 8: Those Eyes Of Ocean Blue
Chapter 9: Scary? No, You're Not Scary
Chapter 10: We Meet Again
Chapter 11: Splash Like The Waves

Chapter 1: Our Love will Last Through all Life Times

276 10 2
By Kana_Yuri

It all started on that faithful day. The day the Second Came. The day war waged on the Seelie kin. Her people yet cursed with becoming shell's, husks of their former glory and yet... She stayed the same unlike the rest. The heavens tossed her and her Seelie kin to the side as If they were never cared for. Many days past. Her wounds struggled to heal her blood ,Turing into rivers and ponds where the lilies grow. Where ever she halted to take rest, Moonlike violet flowers would appear right after. After days she reach a new land ruled over by the Gods of Wisdom. She even met them, as the Scarlet King agreed to share his throne with both Rukkhadevata and herself... Nabu Malikata. She had never felt so happy...

--------------------------------------------------------

Knock, Knock, Knock. The blazing desert sun gleamed over the temple. The sand storms died down as the scorpions came out of their hiding. The few cool breezes weren't enough to cool a person down but it did help to last the everlasting heat of the Red Sands

He heard the knocks on the door. "Who could It be at this time of day? The sun is still so bright and at its peak." his golden eyes looked up from the scroll to the door.

"You may enter."

He granted permission for the person to enter. Only to see the Goddess of Flowers herself enter, Nabu Malikata.

"Deshret! The construction is finally finished!" A beautiful Light blonde exclaimed happily, her magenta eyes sparkled in the day light. It was finally finished, Ay-Khanoum. The City of the Jinn.

The silver-haired male looked up from his scroll to the excited goddess, His golden eyes meeting her Magenta

"Is it done already Nabu? That was indeed quite fast, well then how abut we go check it out for ourselves?"

His heart rushed when he saw her, even if he saw her everyday. She was so precious, even with her excitement. From this his smile was warm... Nabu Malikata really was a beam of sunshine in this cruel world. The only person who'd really get this side of him, even if he disliked showing it. He had met her a while back, she was wounded and hurt... yet. Still where ever she stepped these beautiful Moon-Like flowers would grow. She called them Padisarahs. Though... Non of them could even compare to the Mistress of Dreams herself.

"Yes! Let's go then, Deshret!"

The smile on her face never seem to fade, as if it was always going to be there. Her smile was brighter then the desert sun, it really was a joy to look at. No matter the day, or the mood. When he first saw her it was as if Barbatos just shot him with an arrow him being the happy-go-lucky god he is. Yet it felt like his heart started pumping faster, even if his expression never show'd it.

He got up from his seat and headed towards his goddess, and offered for her to take his hand. In return she smiled warmly and grabbed his hand. Her hand was so warm... He could honestly hold it forever. He smiled softly from her touch, He never wanted to let go of her. Ever.

"We shall go now then"

A small genuine smile curved on his lips, he could only smiled when she was around. He smiled even bigger when she nodded with excitement and pulled him out of the room.

--------------------------------------------------------

They finally arrived in the city. It was still quite bright but that wouldn't ruin it. The Jinn bustled around on the city streets. They were excited, they got to see their lord again.

Flowers bloomed everywhere, streams flowed through alike. It truly was the perfect city for elemental beings such as the Jinn.

The Goddess of Flowers eyes sparkled from the scene that played in front of her... The city herself and The Scarlet King worked so hard to build... They loved it.

Deshret looked over to her, "she's so cute… Too cute even…"  a slight blushed accidentally appeared on his face.

Nabu looked over to him and noticed his blushing face and giggled. “He's blushing!” She giggled again to herself.

“Deshret… What do you think? Do you like Ay-Khanoum?” She asked, Wonder in her tone of voice… She really wanted to know.

“Nabu… It's beautiful, really.”

Her face brightened when she heard him say that. She was so glad…

“I'm glad you think so…”

She smiled at him warmly, He truly made her happy.

He turned his head away, and put his hand on his face. “She's adorable… I’m glad she's happy.”

After composing himself he turned back to smile at her gently.

Their eyes met… They didn’t even need to speak. Their eyes said it all, his golden and her magenta.

“Nabu… May I ask, why did you name this city Ay-Khanoum?”

Curiousness in his eyes wandered around the city. What exactly did it mean?

“The reason I named it Ay-Khanoum is because in Jinn, It means Moon Maiden. Lets just say my kin have a deep connection with the 3 moons of Teyvat.”

A little look of sadness over-took her eyes, as if it was of quite some importance to her and that she did not wish to talk further.

He noticed this look and placed his hand on her shoulder in support and gave her a small smile.

“Then it is the perfect name for a place like this…”

--------------------------------------------------------

“Deshret! Are you insane! This is going against the heavenly principles! You already turned away their offering and now this! You know what they are capable of! You saw what happened to Apep!”

The pain and sorrow in her voice was clear. She did not want anything to happen.

“Nabu I understand your worries. But this is what I wish to do.”

His tone was harsh, brash even, But his motivations should never be underestimated.

“Deshret… This is ꋰ̶̮̫̣̦̌̃̓͘̕͜ꈼ̸̧̭̬̦̄̎̊͊̄͜ꋊ̵̺͓̭̙̫̃̌̌̇̃ ̷̨͓̜͖̓̈́̽̈́̓͜ꀗ̴̨̲̖̯̼̏́͋̃̕ꋊ̸̲̘̘͖̠̑̉̌̑͂ꂦ̶̡̜͍̥̠̎̉̑͊͝ we’re talking about! Think of the repercussions it will cause!” Her voice was breaking. She wanted to convince him…

“I'm sorry Nabu… But this is my Ideal.”

He looked at her with hope in his golden eyes. Praying, praying she would stick with him…

“Deshret… Fine… But don’t do anything that will anger the heavenly principles.”

--------------------------------------------------------

“Why is there a bird outside my window?”

Rukkhadevata was confused but let it in. It dropped a letter in her palms… with a Padisarah on it. And so without thinking she opened it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dear friend Rukkhadevata. I'm sorry for what Deshret and I are doing to fulfill his ideals. But this is what he wishes for. I know you dislike it but as a friend I want to ask you something. I ask of you to take my daughter, a shard of Kharena. I feel there is a darkness arising. I ask of you to let her free into the Amrita pool once it comes, to purify our mistakes…

May I ask how you are doing in the forest? I hope you are doing well.

-Nabu Malikata

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After reading her dear friend's letter she smiled, a tear ran down her face as she grabbed the shard that was connected to the letter and held it close.

“I will make sure this darkness you speak of will not win”

She spoke as she looked out from the window to look at the far desert in which her dear friends still lived.

“I promise Nabu.”

--------------------------------------------------------

“Deshret… Are you sure you want to go through with this ritual?”

Nabu was concerned for the possible outcomes… She didn’t want anything bad to happen.

“I’m sure Nabu. Everything will be fine.”

He reassured her with a small smile…

Everything was not fine.

"P-please! D-don't leave me! Stay strong! P-please Nabu!" The pained look in his golden eyes...

It was painful to see someone so strong break like this... The sorrowful tears ran down his face every second, yet... There was nothing she could do to help.

"Deshert... I-I'm so sorry... To leave you like this... I never had the chance to tell you but I..." Those were the last words out of her mouth... She would never have the chance to tell him... Her dainty eyes finally closing, her breathing slowly came to and end... The Padisarahs around her petite body withered away without a trace... The only thing left was a single tear of regret…

"N-no! N-no!" The anguish in his voice... His voice was breaking... The tears streamed down his face to an never ending stop...

"NABU!" His voice hoarse and breaking... His dear Goddess of Flowers... Was gone... Forever... She died in his arms, yet... It was as If a sword just went trough his heart.

He returned to the city without the goddess of flowers in his arms…

He went into madness without her. He found the Nail of the red sands sent from Celestia and made an eternal oasis to mourn her death, The jinn saddened became his servants and built the Mausoleum of King Deshret.

--------------------------------------------------------

Years passed and he came across forbidden knowledge and accidentally unleashed it upon his people. This dark knowledge corrupted the red sands, created plagues and an incurable disease named Eleazar. Due to this the kingdom fell into ruin. Yet there was an unknown agreement between Apep and Deshret…

“Apep when I die I ask of you to consume my body no matter the consequences.”

The Scarlet king stood face to face with the great dragon of Sumeru.

“So be it.”

The dragon responded

“Thank you… Apep.”

He looked at the dragon gratefully.

Hearing of the Ruin of her friend's kingdom, Rukkhadevata helped his people escape and told them to build Aaru village on the outskirts of the red sands.

--------------------------------------------------------

“Rukkhadevata. I plan to atone for my sins. ”

Deshret spoke to his old friend with a small smile.

“Deshret. How will you?”

Her forest green eyes showed a hint of confusion.

“I will sacrifice myself to temporarily end this darkness. I do not deserve to rule over the Red Sands anymore.”

His eyes showed guilt and regret.

“Than I will not stop you.”

She spoke with a hint of sadness in her eyes.

“Thank you… Rukkhadevata… You were a dear friend to me.”

He said with a small smile as he walked away…

--------------------------------------------------------

He took off his head piece… The head of an eagle, the eagle the symbol of victory and pride… He was doing this not just to atone for his sins but… In hopes to meet her again… either in the afterlife… or in another life.

“I Love you Nabu Malikata… The Goddess of Flowers and the Mistress of Dreams. No matter when we meet again… I will love you.”

Those were his last words… Before he sacrificed himself into the darkness…

--------------------------------------------------------

Notes:
Hi! I'm Kana the Author of this fanfic original, taking inspiration from theories and my favorites ships and to make this story for you to enjoy! I Stay up pretty late to make sure I can get it to Lore accurate as possible so some support would really help! Cylou is an underrated ship in my opinion so this is my way to show that it should be apricated! I love the theory that Cyno is King Deshret's reincarnation and Nilou is the Goddess of flower's! Its just so cute! This is actually one of my first stories, so the grammar might be a little off and chapters kind of short. But I'll try my best! If there are any questions please do ask in the comments. And I'll try and update as regularly as possible as well! This story is based off of theories and facts from lore such as the name of the Goddess of Flowers (Nabu Malikata), and my own imagination!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5.5K 44
โžฏใ€Œ"๐‘ช๐’–๐’“๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’˜๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ฐ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š๐’†๐’…. ๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’‚๐’• ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’•๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’” ๐’“๐’Š๐’„๐’๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’•" In which the top students in...
117K 5.7K 25
[genshin!var x isekai!gn!reader] ๐€ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐…๐”๐‹๐‹ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐‹๐„๐’๐’ ๐„๐Œ๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’. ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, l/n y/n is reincarnated into the w...
15.1K 451 15
โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€ โMY LOVE FOR YOU IS BIGGER THAN A FIREWORK!โž โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€ (๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜น ๐˜จ๐˜ฏ!๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ) โ˜ฝหšโ€โžท When an Inazuman who lived in Mondstad...
33.7K 1.1K 34
โ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐šŠ ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š™๐š˜๐š—; ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—.โž While out in...