Through Love and hate (Sanemi...

By wissam_wisso

" promise me, that no matter what happens you won't leave me " " I promise , we will never leave each other "... More

introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 16

1.3K 43 20
By wissam_wisso

When Tanjiro saw (y/n) for the first time, using his sense of smell, he knew that (y/n) was a good girl and had no malicious intentions. So he was grateful when she offered them to stay with her.But what surprised him was how did she know his sister Nezuko was in the box?Because his sister did not make any sound. This is really strange.

"Eh,how do you know that (y/n) san?".

He opened the box,A little girl came out of it. She had a bamboo in her mouth. She had pink eyes, black hair, and was wearing a pink kimono.

Suddenly I felt something strange" Omg! THAT GIRL IS A DEMON !!"I was scared! Since when Demons slayers keep demons alive!

"No (y/n) san! Please there is nothing to worry about,My sister Nezuko is a demon but she never hurt humans before.actually she is helping me on my mission". He said trying to explain.

I looked at her,right I didn't feel any threat from her. She looks very nice. Nezuko looked at me and came closer to me. She looks so cute. I put my hand on her head and started petting her.she smiled happily

"Oh,that's strange,this the first demon that never hurt human,she is so cute!I am sorry Tanjiro san for my reaction"

Actually she is the Second demon that didn't want to kill me.

"It's ok (y/n) san,I understand".

I started to play with her" kawai Nezuko" she giggled which made me smiling.

"Tanjiro san,what happened to your sister?"

His smile disappeared and he looked down.

"I am sorry Tanjiro san, I didn't mean to brought some bad memories".

"No (y/n) san,it's ok". Then he told me about how his family was killed by a demon and his sister turned into one.

I remembered Miss Shinazugawa,she also turned into a demon and killed her children,I started crying.

" I am sorry Tanjiro san, this is cruel".wiping my tears.

"Don't cry (y/n) san,I became a demon slayer in order to heal my sister and turn her into a human again" .

He looked at Nezuko which she was playing with my cat Mei.they looked so adorable. Zentisu was playing with them too,while Inosuke was outside in the yard.

"I hope you can heal her Tanjiro san".

Suddenly Inosuke came "Oi,Look what I have found!" He was holding my swords and a wooden doll.

"Inosuke!This is inappropriate, you should not touch other people's things" Tanjiro yelled.

"(W/n)[wrong name]! Fight me!!"

"Baka,you are always embarrassing us.but what's that (y/n) chan? Are you training or something".

I smiled:"it's alright,yes I am training to become a demon slayer".

They looked at me surprised:"Eh! That's great (y/n) san,but when are you going to pass the final selection?".

I chuckled:"hai hai.but actually I may have a problem".

"What's the problem (y/n) san" Tanjiro asked.

I sighed:"actually,I don't have a Nichirin katana,you see those swords are just normal,and I was looking for a Nichirin one".

Tanjiro looked at me confused :"but (y/n) san,didn't your trainer give you Nichirin sword".

I was hesitate for a moment,I don't want to tell him the truth because he will not believe me.

"Well, my trainer is dead now,and I don't know where I could find the Nichirin katana".

Tanjiro felt that (y/n) is not telling the whole story,but he ignored it.

"(Y/n) chan! You shouldn't join the Demons slayers corps,what if you die!". Zenitsu said worried.

"Zenitsu san,you don't have to worry about me,I want to join the demon slayer corps because I want to achieve my mentor wish". I smiled.

Tanjiro was thinking then he said:"Well (y/n) chan in that case,why don't you go to my trainer,I am sure he is going to help you".

My eyes wided :"really!".

"Yeah,his name is Urokodaki Sakonji,he was my trainer and the former water hashira,he will help you for sure".

I smiled happily:"thank you Tanjiro san!you are a nice boy !".

"Eh !what about me (y/n) chan!" Zenitsu screamed,we all giggled about him. Then we all went to sleep.

Next day,Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke left the house in the morning,I wished them best luck,I hope I will meet them again soon.

Soon I started packing,Tanjiro told me where his mentor Urokudaki is. So I had to leave today. I took some clothes with me. Food. Money and water. Some swords just in case. And my cat Mei too.

I went to the yard and I saw Yoriichi sama standing looking at the sun.

"Yoriichi sama".he turned around.

"Yoriichi sama,I will go right now thank you so much,for training me and giving my life a propose."

Tears started falling down and I kneel down,for respect :"You are the only one who believes in me. And who brought me out of the darkness I was in. I promise Yoriichi-sama that I will achieve your goal. I will follow in your steps and everything you taught me will not be in vain. I am truly grateful to you.Without you, I wouldn't be where I am now.i see you like a father."I was crying hard,I didn't want to left Yoriichi sama.

I looked up at him,and for the first time I saw him smiling,his smile was like the sun itself.

"And I see you like a daughter (y/n) san,Go now,keep forward and don't look back,because what happened in the past stays in the past.control your feelings.and don't hide your mark because you are special.and be proud of that".

"save innocent people no matter what.give them hope.then all things should be fine. This is the last time you'll see me. I'll go now. But I'll be by your side all the time.i am happy to find someone like you (y/n) chan,good luck" He said and disappeared.

I felt sad,I didn't want Yoriichi sama to leave at all.but I will do my best.I will achieve his wishes.I will start a new life.I removed my bandage to expose my birthmark.I felt freedom. I will never be ashamed of the mark on my forehead. I would be proud to have been born with it.Because I'm special.

Quickly I grabbed my belongings and my cat and I went to Yuri san.

"(Y/n) san ! You are late,we opened a hour before,what are you holding,and what's in your forehead?".

I grinned :" Yuri san, I am not going to work here anymore,I am leaving actually,and this is my mark! And I am proud of it,Yuri san thank you so much,I am happy to work with you,please if my friend came here give him this letter ok ! ".

She looked at me confused:"(y/n) san,are you ok? Do you have fever ? And where are going to go".

I started running with Mei:" I am going to start a new life !" I yelled happily.

Freedom,I felt freedom....

💖 Taisho Secrets💖

▶Mei liked Nezuko but she hissed at her when Nezuko tried to touch her stomach.

▶(y/n) was amazed how Nezuko turned into an adult and back to a child.

▶ Nezuko saw (y/n) like a big sister.

▶(y/n) was wondering why Tanjiro was wearing the same earrings like Yoriichi,but she thought it was a coincidence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 11.8K 33
"Y/N!" "Oh hey Giyuu." β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Y/N and Giyuu's friendship is strong as usual. The two loved teasing eac...
1.4K 10 41
Change. Something inevitable, yet scary. Something scary, yet pleasant. Something pleasant, yet painful. Something painful, yet beautiful. "But even...
57.9K 1.5K 18
'I never knew love until you showed me.' Iguro Obanai, in denial at first, soon goes onto realize his love for another who wasn't Mitsuri. A girl of...
220K 3K 22
β€’Demon slayer oneshots: character X readerβ€’ Characters included: -Tanjiro Kamado -Zenitsu Agatsuma -Inosuke Hashibira -Giyu Tomioka -Obanai Iguro -S...