A Broken Queen

Da gdhalkari

Hy Guys ! This is another Mahabharat time travel story . ____________________________________________________... Altro

Introduction of characters
Life scenarios in Kaliyuga
Life scenarios in Dwaparyuga
Pranipaat!!
Weirdos
Poetry
Sorry?
Aesthetics
WE ACTUALLY SAW GOD !!
Sorry
New characters
New characters part 2
Oh ! Now I can relate that , why she is so rude !!
Dwaparyuga
Love letter
Brihanlala , Karnika, Arjun and Karn
Abduction
Everything at once
Dwarka
Who is there?
Mathura
Agni
Your face is very expressive Rajkumariji!
Great ! You are back on being that old Vedika!
Thank you so much for singing song in my praise , Rajkumari Agni!
Aesthetics
Guru Dronacharya
Guru Parshuram
Sapphire
Panchal
childhood friend
Fire borns
Guru dakshina
Good news fof Karn fans
Illusion master
Mission : " Save Dhrupad! Save Panchal !"
Unexpected tribal encounter
Are you two trying to give heart attack ?
Unexpected rivals
The battle begins!
Karn!?
Double Tornado Trap : The power of Mathura
End of Rivalry
Theif
Stop it Karn !....She is just an arrogant brat and that's all
No dinner !! .... I am going to die today !!
She accepted it so easily ! .... Miracle!
Special Kaliyuga dish๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Your eyes remind me of someone precious.
Itni Mithas !
Sapphire getting roasted !!
Invisible Saree!?... WTF!!
Kaliyugians rocked ,everyone shocked!!
Pairs for Dandiya!
Cockroach !!๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿชณ๐Ÿชณ
Justice!
What about.... serving me ?
From which direction did sun rise today ?
Durga
Ships
Who is she ?
Jail for 5 days .... No food , no water !!!
Mission
Truth !
Arjun ? .. Vrushali?.. Karn? .. Shruti? .. Pratyush?
Plan !!
Misunderstanding
Just a game !
Only Agni can do such deed !
Thanks!...
I cant even think of killing my own sister !!
Agni will soon extinguish ..
You are not some bride !...
Cure!!
Oh, You are from Hastinapur !.... I see!
I am in love !!
Irresistible!!
I love you too...
Story continues...
Prince
Golden boy with golden heart...
Kiss
Why Karn ?...
I will go back to Kaliyuga....
Would you like to be our fashion designer?!...
I was blackmailed
You passed...
Vedika is also going to come!..
Party?..
I am too good for this world ,..
Bhagwan Parshuram's curse
Vedika v/s Anshika
Mamashri ...
characters
Drunk
Who is the guy in my dreams?
Radhika's cousins
Poll
Reality
Why Abhay ?
Two newcomers
I want to resign..
resigning, went wrong !.
Shocked!
Poll
The end
confusion ?
sequel
New story for Hp and mahabharat fans

Invitation

377 31 11
Da gdhalkari

DWAPARYUGA

AUTHOR'S POV

" Jijaji Dhritrashtra!.... I am telling you again !....Do something to make Duryodhan King , atleast he shouldn't become servant of that Sut Putra ..like you became servent of your younger brother!.." Shakuni said in 'wake up to reality tone '.

" SHAKUNI !!!...HOW DARE YOU XALL ME SERVANT AND HOW YOU DARE TO CALL KARN ,... SUT PUTRA ?!!" Dhritrashtra yelled in rage .

" I was just just telling reality Maharaj and any intelligent person will easily understand what am I trying to tell you. So if you don't want your sons and daughter to live a life of servant , then think about what I said . Pranipaat!.." Shakuni bowed and left the room, leaving Dhritrashtra fighting with his own thoughts.

SHAKUNI'S POV

I am anyhow going to make Duryodhan , King of Hastinapur . But one of the main of purpose of coming here something else . The reason to come here is knowing about someone and if that person become part of Gandhar then one while kingdom will be under Gandhar.

But the problem is , I don't know who will be right person to gain the knowledge of that particular person.

I guess , Dushala will be right person. She is innocent and will tell everything to me .

I was making my way towards Dushala's but saw Kunti and Karn coming from front. Karn had an extremely grim look on his face and Kunti looked a bit angry and she was saying something to Karn .
Hmm ..... I can smell something interesting...

I was about to hide somewhere to listen there conversation but before I could do that Kunti saw me .

I gave her a toothey grin while showing my cavity full teeth.

" Oh Gandharaj .... Pranipaat!!" She said and Karn looke up with an emotionless countenance .

" Pranipaat Maharani !.." I said with a fake smile.

" How come you came to Hastinapur suddenly?.." Kunti asked. I was about to answer but was cut off.

" I will go ,... because I don't have time to listen useless talks ." Karn said in cold while looking at Kunti with crossed eyes.

" Karn !...." Kunti called but he has already left.

Well!...What's happening?..

" What happened to him ?.." I asked curiously.

" Actually,.....There is an argument between us !...about Karn's marriage. It's nothing important...you just tell , how come you are here today , suddenly?.." She asked.

" Umm... Actually, I want to give invitation of my son ,Shalya's coronation ceremony ... to you all..." I replied.

" Woah !....it's really nice. We will definitely come !.." Kunti replied with excitement. I flashed her a fake smile.

" Okay then , see you Gandharaj ,....I want go to do a really important work." She said and left. I scoffed.

KALIYUGA

AGNI'S POV

" Guys as Diwali is coming, so you there will be an another competition in which you have to design Indian traditional outfits with a touch of western style. And the winner will get a Diwali treat from us.." Prince announced and I yawned . It was almost end of the working hour and this Prince , Abhay and Anshika came to give us boring announcements.

" Stop yawning Miss Vedika!.." Anshika ordered firmly when she saw I was in half sleep.

" Oh please,....You are not owner or CEO of the company , so just keep your mouth shut!" I spat and everyone gasped.

" Are you looking Sir ?....How she is talking with me !!.." Anshika complained to Prince and Abhay. Prince sighed.

" Miss Vedika ,...please respect the people who are on higher post than you , or else strict action will be taken against you.." Abhay said coldly. I smirked.

" I obey only Prince's orders , so it's better that ,you and your fan girl keep your mouth shut !!.." I spat. Abhay's face became red in anger.

" Okay !...stop now !.." Prince yelled causing a pin drop to fall.

" Miss Vedika !....You have to learn how to respect people at the position higher than you !.....Or else , I will myself throw you out of the company. And I am damn serious!..." Prince said coldly. I gave him a destroyed look . He is not the Prince I knew . The Prince I know , always supports me and this person is always taking that Abhay's side.

" O-Ok..." I replied while swallowing a lump in my throat. I was feeling horrible because my only real friend is not by my side anymore.

" Good, that you understood...
Anyways, Did everyone understood about competition?.."Prince asked . Everyone nodded and I was just looking down.

" Vedika , do you understood?..." He asked coldly.

" Y-Yes..." I replied, trying not to feel alone as Prince also left my side.

" Great !....You can go then.." Prince said.

Everyone nodded and started leaving one by one . I also took my bag while avoiding the three ' important ' people of company.

" Come on Vedika, let's go !.." Radhika said while grabbing my wrist and awkwardly dragging me out . I yanked my hand harshly from her grasp.

" I can walk by myself, no need to drag me ...' Mam '.." I said through gritted teeth. She gave me a look saying ,' Why are you angry me ?..'

" You know Radhika, someone taught me self respect and also taught me that never respect someone who have any respect for you. I can remember who told me this , but I could still hear a voice saying , ' You are a Princess , and Princess don't bow infront of some disrespectful people." I said while looking at AAP ( Abhay, Anshika, Prince) trio. And I wasn't telling a lie because I could still hear a soft yet bold voice saying me that.

I and Radhika turned our heads when we heard clapping sound and I scoffed when I saw AAP trio was clapping .

" Great teaching,...and I also agree with what you just said. And it's true that no one should bow infront of disrespectful people ...but have you realised Vedika?...You were the one who was being disrespectful..." Prince asked with disbelief and I , talking with Abhay and Anshika disrespectfully flashed infront of my eyes. And I realised I was being hypocrite ..

" You know , .... You have totally changed Vedika, ... I really love your boldness but if I am being honest , I am missing my polite and sweet bestfriend....." Prince said in disappointment and turned around ,and left without another word.
Now I was feeling even more pathetic.

" This serves you well !...so just think thousand time before saying anything.." Anshika said with a smirk and dragged Abhay out . Abhay had no emotion on his face but I know he must be extremely happy.

" Don't worry ,.... You will get your bestfriend back Vedika!....
And I want to tell you one thing but I will tell you that while going back to home." Radhika said while squeezing my hand assuringly. I nodded with a small smile. She reminds me of someone but I can't remember who.

DWAPARYUGA

SHAKUNI POV

" Mamashri !.... Pranipaat!....Why did you trouble yourself , who should have called me and I would have come.." Dushala said smilingly.

" No , no...I just came here to ask you something." I said

" Ohk,...sure, you can ask.." Dushala said.

"So , you went to Panchal and I heard Mathura royals were also there , right ? " I asked cautiously. But raised my brows a bit when suddenly her expression darkened.

" What happened Putri ?" I asked curiously.

" Umm... Actually, Mamashri....Can we talk afterwards because my stomach is paining right now ?..." Dushala asked while grabbing her stomach. Wow,...sudden stomach ache...
Something is fishy !....And I have to know what's it because I want all the information about the ' lost royal child ' of Mathura.

AUTHOR'S POV

" I don't want to marry her !!!!...And it's final!....Why are you forcing me to marry someone whom I don't love ?" Karn yelled.

" Because she is best for you !....Look Putra, I always want best for you. So please listen to me and agree to marry her." Kunti pleaded.

" NO!!!!....I would love to take sanyas instead of marrying her !....
I don't love her and I don't want to make her as well as mine life , miserable. So please Mata , stop talking about that. Instead , you prepare for Arjun and Chandni's marriage. " Karn said as politely as possible and dashed out of the room. Kunti sighed.

"He have fallen in love with someone who is a really dangerous person and I will never let Karn to marry Agni ( even if she is Prapti's Daughter) because I don't want to endager life of my son." Kunti mumbled to herself.

_______________________________________

Please vote and comment

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

192K 9.8K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
266K 16.5K 113
'Sivasya hridayam vishnur-vishnoscha hridayam sivah' Vishnu is the heart of Shiva and likewise Shiva is the heart of Vishnu'. Harihar, the combined f...
WAVES OF LIFE Da SHAM

Narrativa Storica

48.1K 4.5K 73
Life is like the waves of ocean, it goes up and down. But once you learn to sail, the entire ocean is yours. Join the journey of the noble Rajkumar S...
33.2K 2.9K 135
This story is not meant to hurt anyone's religious beliefs. If at any point of time you feel your sentiments are getting hurt then you can immediatel...