Guru Dronacharya

Author's POV

At that night , when a beautiful friendship started at one corner of the palace , on the corner Maharaj,  Maharani., Rajguru and Rajmata Asti were gathered in discussion hall at midnight . Rajguru and Rajmata had a tensed look on their faces , King and Queen weren't able to understand what's the matter.

" Rajguruji and Mata , why did you called us here at midnight ?" Maharaj asked while rubbing his eyes in half  sleep. Maharani was yawning.

" Your throne is in danger Maharaj!" Rajguru said worriedly, pacing up and down.

" WHAT??" King and Queen asked in confusion, now fully awake from the half slumber.

" Yes Putra, Rajguru is right , their is a big threat to your throne." Rajmata Asti said worriedly.

" What or who is threat to my throne ?" Maharaj asked in confusion.Maharani also flashed them Inquisitive look.

" Agni." Rajguru and Rajmata said in unison. Maharaj looked at them like they have gone bonkers. But they were dead serious , making him laugh.

" Agni ?....that foolish girl and unfortunately my sister ..... but how can she be threat to my throne?" Maharaj laughed. But as he saw Rajguru and his mother dead serious , he stopped laughing. 

" She got a curse as well as a boon , even before she was born!" Rajmata said making Maharaj and Maharani to cock their brow to tell them more about this.

Rajguru and Rajmata told them everything till Chandra and Chandni were sent to Kaliyuga.

" After both of them were sent to Kaliyuga,  Maa Durga asked  Chandradev to apologize to Maharaj Kans."

FLASH BACK

" Chandradev apologize Kans , now !" Maa Durga ordered. Chandradev was going to apologize but stopped when he saw a careless smirk playing on his lips , as if he didn't care about his daughter being cursed.

" What happened Kans ?....Aren't you sad or furious at me for cursing your daughter?" Chandradev asked cocking a brow. Kans just laughed.

" Well, Chandradev , I couldn't care less. If you would have cursed my son Darshan then I might have been furious but you cursed a child which is not even born ...and that too girl child. As everyone knows girls are useless so I don't care much about that child being alive or dead. " Kans said while smirking carelessly.  Chandradev's eyes widened and he immediately glanced at Maa Durga , she was burning in rage. Of course she was angry as she couldn't bear women being disrespected.

" KANS!!!" Durga Maa shouted in Rage , making Kans stumble and fall down.

" KANS , TODAY YOU DISRESPECTED YOUR OWN DAUGHTER......SO TODAY I AM GRANTING YOUR DAUGHTER A BOON THAT WHEN SHE WILL COME BACK TO DWAPARYUGA AND IF SHE GOT SUPPORT OF RIGHT PEOPLE , SHE WILL RULE OVER MATHURA.....NOT LIKE A QUEEN .....BUT LIKE A KING!!"Durga Maa announced.

FLASHBACK ENDS

" Don't worry Maharaj,  I don't think something like that will happen.  Because , even a thought of a women ruling a kingdom is ridiculous.  And if such thing exists,  I don't think people will accept the fact of a female ruling over them. " Queen voiced her opinion. 

" No Maharaniji , it's possible . If it is Maa Durga's boon then any thing is possible." Vyomacharya said shivering. Everyone became tensed. But then a thought came to cunning queen's mind.

" Vyomacharyaji,  but the boon will only come into play if Agni got support of right people , what if we do something that will snatch away every one's support from her , including her own mother and Mahamantri.  What if we do something that will make her alone ?" Quen said with a smirk .