Once Upon a Time- Regina's da...

By amber_rose_mills

After Mallory had been turned good, we thought all was well. But not with Jasmine trying to take Amber away f... More

Note
Amber
Writers block
Update
Regina
Amber
Jade
Jasmine
Jade
Juliet
Regina
Juliet
Amber
Juliet
Amber
Amber
Regina
Amber
CHARACTER NAME CHANGE!
Amber
Amber
Amber
Regina
Amber
Amber
Regina
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Rose
Mallory
Regina
Rose
Rose
Belle
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Mallory
Amber
Amber
Amber
Regina
Next part

Amber

513 24 3
By amber_rose_mills

I wake up chained to the wall, and I see Jasmine sitting in a chair a few feet away.

"Alright, it's time to call your family, and tell them your happy here," Jasmine says.

"And why on earth would I tell them that?"

Jasmine hold a gun up to my head. She dials the phone. When Regina answers, I look at Jasmine. She flexes the finger on the trigger threateningly. I say, "Hi Regina, I'm fine here, but I am remembering how I used to write to you and after EVERY THIRD LETTER, I wrote, you would respond," I put emphasis on those three words. "So here's my message to you: John the all pop lamb see ski stamp bump flight pan and pea man beg age bar. That's the end of my message. I love you!" I knew Emma would be able to decode it if Regina couldn't. Jasmine looks at me as if I'm crazy, but I don't care. She takes the gun away with her when she leaves. I sure hope this works.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 370 36
A little hope can go a long way.
5.4K 253 34
This ain't the end of us, darling let me show you I am good enough, maybe we can find a way to toughen up, not self destruct, but I'll see her again...
12K 230 30
Everything was going wrong. It couldn't get any better for Aaliyah. She didn't think she could move on, that's until she met him.
41.4K 1.6K 21
the relationship is toxic but we can't seem to leave each other alone.