Story of jeon twins ( taegguk...

PalJaggi tarafından

hello everyone, this is my first ff this story is like alpha omega with prince like tae is a prince of unive... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
House tour of tae apartments
house tour of tae apartment pt2 and taehyung painting
taehyung painting pt2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
sorry for late update
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
some news
Chapter 38
NEWS!!!!!
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
!6k viewers!
chapter 43
chapter 44
birthday special
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
!8k viewers!
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
!10k views!
chapter 53
CHAPTER 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 37

166 12 0
PalJaggi tarafından

Author POV
After 1 weeks of the tour to South Korea. They have go to jeju island, busan, daegu and gangwan. Today they had a flight to India. It will take12h 51m so of course it is and private flight so there is no problem because they have everything in it a bedroom, a luxury chair and everything they need. After when they come at Delhi airport and of course they are so many reporter and of course they wear mask with their bodyguard hyungs and every fan of taehyumg was shouting his name and their ship name "TAEGGUKOOK"!!!

Also tae has came to his solo concert in mumbai. And also army don't know that he came for his honeymoon. And they book an hotel "Taj lands End" hotel which is most famous hotel and infront of the hotel there are so many papparazzi. After that they left for their room and have some rest .
Twins- bear, have you came to India ?
Tae- no bunnies, this is first time and also my first concert in mumbai.
Twins- concert?
Tae- opps! Sorry i really forgot to tell you that i am making tomorrow my concert tomorrow only and after day after tomorrow we can go tour mumbai and delhi, one of the most famous state in india. So our plan is finalized?
Twins- yes love, but.....*coming towards tae*
Tae- but.....*backing away till the wall*
Twins- we need our kiss so can we start our process? *smirk*
Tae- *nodded shyly as yes*
Twins- we need words kitten *darkly*
Tae- yes *while looking down shyly*
Twins OK then
*Taekook start to kiss and jungguk started to kiss on his sensitive part and after the 15 mins they change the position. And after this session and tae wear his night clothes and twins too and they cuddled and slept*
Tae- Good night bunnies *smile*
Twins- good night love *smile and kiss her forehead and slept*

In next morning
Tae pov
I wake up at 6 am due to some work for my today concert and i have to go to gym too. I really need many work and i have called the concert stadium for it.

Author POV
And tae goes to the hotel gym and do some exercise and goes to his room and first he bath the wear a cute outfit. And then tae started to wake up twins.

Tae- love!wake up, we need to go to eat our breakfast and there is ½ hr. left then breakfast will close.
*He was in jungguk side, he take him by his waist and his one hand was fully on waist and jungkook too*
Tae- hey!!!!!!!!
Twins- we will wake up when you will kiss us. *smirk*
Tae- ok *then jungkook take him more closely and started to kiss him*

And jungguk also joint them by start kissing tae in his neck
his soft spot which makes tae moan and after 8min of the session they gone downstairs like this and they will bath afterwards. And while going they makes an cold face and both of their hand are in tae waist, everyone was clicking his pictures because of their famous. And some people want tae autograph too so they get because of his kindness.

Then they eat and goes to room and twins goes to do his routine. And tae take out their clothes. And tae pack the clothes which he need to wear in concert and twins too and. after that twins came out from bathroom only in towel looking so hot. Tae was just talking to the concert stadium has it ready, he took stop.
Tae- i will talk to you later *cut the call*
Twins - who are you talking to?
Tae- the concert stadium owner for if its is ready ? So we have to go their too because i need to practice too. But i think you should stay.... *cut off by twins*
Twins- we are not going to stay here and you will practice and we will stay here only this is no for us. *serious while wearing the clothes*
Tae- ok ok.....happy now *smile*
Twins- yes, but you forgot to gave us something *smirk*
Tae- i have given you in morning only *teasing*
Twins- but we will get it.
*jungguk take tae lips into his start kissing it, he kissed back and jungkook started kissing on neck softly not making hickeys.

And after some minutes they exchange the position and kookie started to kiss on his lips and but before he tell ggukie to not make hickeys due to today concert. And jungguk started kissing his neck so softly and taekook are kissing each other.

After that they left for concert stadium.
Jungkook outfit

Jungguk outfit

After ½ hour,

the stadium was came infront of them. And they go inside. And he got inside and see the stadium is getting ready and he started to do his practice.

At 6pm
The concert hall started to become full of army

And twins were between army sitting with an army bomb. And everyone started shouting this mean taehyung came.
Twins pov
We were sitting with an army bomb and everyone started shouting bear name so we see him, he was looking so hot.
1st song - Love me again

2nd song - rainy day

3rd song inner child

4th song - Singularity

Tae- All the ladies!!make some noise!
Every women- Aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Tae- Gentleman!!!!! Make some noise!!!!!
Every gentleman- Aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Tae- Army! Lets play next song. *smile* MUSIC
5th song- Christmas tree

6th song- le jazz de V

tae- Army!! This will be the last song. Your favorite song - Winter Bear

Tae- Thank you so much army!!! This is my 1st time for india tour. Bye everyone🥺. *smile*
Tae- i forgot to tell you who wanna gift me or an autograph, i have make like 3 million autograph and who wanna gift me you can put in that box. I will check your all gift. And i will give you all the autograph *he goes inside the and he was looking so exhausted*

And twins goes inside the room where tae rest it broke their heart and smile. And one of the staff was taking a breathing mmachine in tae mouth and tae see them.
Tae- lo.....v..e *exhausted*
Twins - bear *worried and take him in their arms*
Tae- lo...v..e, h..ow is t..he co....n..ce..rt *stuttering due to breathing*
Twins- love you did so well, proud of you my bun. *kiss his forehead and ruffle his hair.*
After ½ hrs, tae was fine so he tell them that they can go to the hotel but first tae said to go to the army who gift him.
He see 10000 boxes of many things like chocolate, clothes and some card.
So tae goes to weverse live from car.
Tae- hello army, Namaste today i have done concert tour in India Mumbai as i have put it on my yt channel live so you all can see it.
Tae- And army, why you all gift me so many boxes. It is like 10000 boxes with millions of cards. I promise i will read it all but not now because I am with my husbands. Bye army i need to go now. Love you all *smile*
*he cut the weverse live*
Twins - bear, lets go *smile*
Tae- okay my bunnies *smile*
*Then they eat in an small restaurant and goes to the hotel but tae slept in the car because of his tired body. So jungguk take him into his arms and leave to his room. And they made tae wear his top and they wear and sleep while kissing his forehead and cuddled him.*

To be continued.....
Sorry army, for making it boring but it was my wish to see bts concert in india so i make it like this 🥹.
Thanks for watching it
Making it for 4.2k .
Love you all so much.
Pls vote it if your dream it bts concert in india 😭🥺

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

199K 13.9K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
468K 27.4K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...
46.3K 1.9K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...
48.3K 1.3K 23
: Yah.. Look at them. : Who are they? ... The Alpha's Lover's ... -------------- Finished story