Arranged // Yoon Jeonghan

By shujiya97

" you really think you can hurt me like this Jeonghan? Y/n scoffed. Jeonghan let go off her wrist and looke... More

CHAPTER 1 : Introduction
CHAPTER 2 : the beginning
CHAPTER 3 : contract
CHAPTER 4 : the past
CHAPTER 5 : marriage??
CHAPTER 7 : different
CHAPTER 8 : hurt.
CHAPTER 9 : unknown.
CHAPTER 10 : twisted.
🌹BONUS🌹
CHAPTER 12 : trust.
CHAPTER 13 : trusted.
CHAPTER 14 : mine?
CHAPTER 15 : care.
CHAPTER 16 : traitor.
CHAPTER 17 : believe.
CHAPTER 18 : answers.
CHAPTER 19 : closer.
CHAPTER 20 : misery
CHAPTER 21 : rights
CHAPTER 22 : fix
CHAPTER 23 : storm
CHAPTER 24 : bad good things
CHAPTER 25 : savior
CHAPTER 26 : scars
CHAPTER 27 : defeat
CHAPTER 28 : new turn
CHAPTER 29 : save me.
CHAPTER 30 : maze
CHAPTER 31 : sinners

CHAPTER 6 : rivals

1.4K 41 3
By shujiya97

Y/n pov : 9 pm

I opened my eyes hearing small snoring sound. A pair of masculine veiny arms were hugging my waist. YOON JEONGHAN really looks like an angel while sleeping.

My cheeks heat up by the thought of last night.

Jeonghan : granting your wish? ( he smirked knowing that he has caged Y/n.)

Y/n : ugh shut up. ( Y/n pushed Jeonghan away making him fall flat on the mattress.)

Jeonghan : Don't act tough with me princess. I wouldn't show any mercy. ( he said tugging Y/n's hair strands off her face)

Y/n : then stop flirting ridiculously. ( she rolled her eyes.)

Jeonghan : what if i don't? ( he passed a dirty grin.)

Y/n : i want to sleep. I'm tired. ( she tried ignoring the question.)

Jeonghan : Let's sleep bae. ( he again pulled Y/n to himself hugging her waist.)

Thank God, I didn't lose my find and did anything foolish. What can i do? He looks hot.

Author pov

Y/n got up from bed slowly not to disturb Jeonghan who was sound asleep.

Y/n : Let's cook him some breakfast. ( she excitedly walked to the kitchen.)

The kitchen was already occupied my some maids. As soon as they saw Y/n, they bowed down.

Y/n : are you already preparing for breakfast? ( she asked the maids.)

Maid 1 : yes, Mrs. Yoon.

Mrs.Yoon? The name she got from Jeonghan? Her heart skipped a few beats because of getting called Mrs.Yoon for the first time.

Y/n : What are you guys cooking?

Maid 1: we're preparing the food Mr.Choi ordered us.

Y/n : Mr.Choi?

Maid 1 : Mr.Choi Seungcheol. He knows about Mr.Yoon's daily habits. So we had to follow his orders.

Y/n was pissed. This house doesn't only belongs to Jeonghan but also her. So why would Seungcheol only care about Jeonghan's meal choice and not hers?

Y/n : you don't have to cook breakfast. I'll do it. You guys can clean the house one last time and you're dismissed. ( she said wearing her apron.)

Maid 1: but Mr.Choi-

Y/n : this is mine and Jeonghan's house. You'll only obey our orders when you're here. Please don't make me repeat by words. ( she said politely grabbing something from the fridge.)

The maids bow and left the kitchen.

Jeonghan pov

I woke up as my phone started ringing.
Why is Seungcheol calling me now?

Jeonghan : mmm?

Seungcheol : why are you still sleeping? ( he literally shouted)

Jeonghan : cause i'm sleepy. Wtf! ( Cheol has lost his common sense or what?)

Seungcheol : mf get the fuck outta your bed and come to my house. We have to talk about the DEAL. Kim Industries and Lee Enterprises already made their move. ( he sounds pissed)

Jeonghan : what!? Lee Enterprises? ( i jumped out of my bed.)

Seungcheol : yes. Lee Enterprises. The little wife of yours has been planning all this long ago. ( he specially sounds pissed on Y/n.)

Jeonghan : why are you angry on her? ( damn, my curiosity.)

Seungcheol : fuck it. ( he hang up the call.)

How dare this brat cut the call while i'm still talking? Oh, it's Choi Seungcheol. Makes sense.

Author pov

Jeonghan did his morning routine and came downstairs to eat his breakfast.

He was shocked seeing Y/n cooking. He thought Y/n has already left for office.

Wait..she can cook too? What does this woman not do?

Jeonghan went inside the kitchen but Y/n didn't notice him. She was listening to music through her headphone so Jeonghan's appearance went unnoticed by her.

Jeonghan called her name but she didn't hear him. So Jeonghan had to make his move.

Jeonghan backhugged making her as she flinched by the sudden contact.

Y/n took off her headphone immediately and got away from his grip.

Y/n : Oh you're up. Good morning. ( she smiled hesitantly.)

Jeonghan : why are you cooking? Where are the maids Seungcheol assigned? ( he asked looking around.)

Y/n : i told them to clean the house instead of making breakfast. ( she said putting a bowl in the table.)

Jeonghan : why? ( he was confused.)

Y/n : because i wanted to cook breakfast for you. Come here and eat. ( she sat down on a chair.)

Jeonghan : I'll not eat your food. ( he went towards the fridge and grabbed a bread and a jam jar.)

Y/n : Jeonghan, i worked hard to make these. Don't take out your anger on food. ( she was hurt by Jeonghan's action.)

Jeonghan : idc. You eat it or throw it away. If you cook then i wouldn't eat it. ( he took his bread and left the place making Y/n dumbfounded.)

For whom did she work so hard since morning?

Time skip : 11 am

Y/n was sitting in the living room with her laptop reviewing some work. The house was all silent only the sound of shoes clicking was heard.

Y/n : where are you going? ( she looked at Jeonghan who was going outside, all dressed up.)

Jeonghan : i don't owe you an answer. Still if you're curious, i'm going to office. ( he went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. Then came back to the living room.)

Y/n : Mingyu told me that you are on a week leave then why are you going to office?

Jeonghan : You're on a month leave then why are you making sly moves to get the deal from SOOSAN INT. ( he came closer to Y/n with a daring eye contact.)

Y/n : that's my professional life and you're my personal life. Keep things that way. ( she said seriously.)

Jeonghan : See i own YJ Corporation but i have half of your company's shares. So it doesn't matter if you get the deal or i get the deal.

Y/n : but you want to get the deal on your company's name just to defeat KIM Ltd? Isn't it what you want? ( she raised an eyebrow)

Jeonghan : Yes. So don't you fucking dare to get in my line. ( he warned Y/n and left the house.)

KIM Ltd is one of YJ Corporation's rival company. They actually rule the business industry followed by Lee Enterprises. These three companies have been working on getting the deal from SOOSAN INT. ( an international security company) for a long time. Specially Y/n has been working to get this deal no matter what.

But now that Jeonghan has told her to stay away she is going through indecision. She worked hard for this but she knows even if YJ Corporation gets the deal, her company can make profit outta it as Jeonghan has shares in Lee Enterprises.

She has to sacrifice.

Time skip : 12pm

Y/n was cooking lunch for herself as Jeonghan isn't coming home to eat. She also invited Jisso but she couldn't make it due to the work pressure in Y/n's absence. Suddenly a door bell rang.

Y/n opened the door revealing an angry Seungcheol and a chill Joshua.

Seungcheol : Where is Jeonghan? ( he slightly pushed Y/n and entered the house.)

Y/n : not even a 'Hi'? ( She crossed her arms over her chest.)

Joshua : hi Y/n. ( he smiled hesitantly.)

Ofc it's awkward after all these years.

Seungcheol : i asked something. ( he looked at Y/n with a cold expression.)

Y/n : do you want some coffee, tea or some water to calm down? ( she said sarcastically to piss Seungcheol off.)

Joshua : Y/n stop already. ( he was worried that Seungcheol might lash out on Y/n.)

Y/n : why? I thought we're friends. ( she was having fun pissing Seungcheol off.)

Seungcheol : friends? ( he scoffed and walked closer to Y/n.)

Seungcheol : if it wasn't for Jeonghan, i would've killed you already. ( his eyes were burning.)

Y/n : and why would i deserve that? ( she maintained the daring eye contact.)

Joshua : guys- ( Seungcheol cut him off.)

Seungcheol : you really like playing around, right Lee Roseanne Y/n? ( he smirked.)

Y/n : First of all, you interfered into my personal life ordering my maids to cook food only for your friend and not me and now you're saying i like playing around? You're no fun Choi Seungcheol. ( she smirked as Seungcheol got more irritated.)

Seungcheol : For whatever you did to Jeonghan, you do deserve to be killed.

Y/n : don't you think you should know things from both side before assuming i'm the bad guy here? ( she backed off and sat on the couch.)

Joshua : Cheol-ah, let's go to the office. Jeonghan is there. ( he said checking his phone as Jeonghan texted him.)

Seungcheol : yeah. I don't even want to stay here for a second. ( he said eyeing Y/n.)

Seungcheol turned around to leave but again came back.

Seungcheol : Don't play sly tricks to get the deal. Jeonghan wants to get it over Kim Ltd. So don't ruin the fun. ( he said in a warning tone.)

Y/n : are you sacred that i might get it beating YOU? ( she walked towards Seungcheol and smirked infront of his face.)

Seungcheol : fuck it. You're really getting into my nerves. ( he gritted his teeth, ruffling his hair.)

Y/n : i wouldn't back off. I worked hard too. So don't ruin the fun for me.

Seungcheol : do you even care for Jeonghan's feelings? ( he asked in disbelief.)

Y/n : that's not your headache. ( she looked at him blankly.)

Joshua : Seungcheol bro let's go. ( he tried dragging Seungcheol.)

Seungcheol : i swear if Jeonghan gets hurt again because of you, i wouldn't hesitate to kill you. ( he pointed his pointer finger at her.)

Y/n : fuck off. You have no right to blame me Choi Seungcheol. ( she rolled her eyes.)

Seungcheol : mind my words. ( he stormed out of the house.)

Y/n pov

It's hard to explain Seungcheol everything now. I can't tell them i'm backing off from the deal. If words get out, my dad wouldn't go easy on me.

I used to be friends with Seungcheol and Joshua, specially Seungcheol even before meeting Jeonghan. But we fell apart due to that incident.

I can't even explain them because they wouldn't believe me as I don't have any proof.

I was deep inside my thought when my phone started ringing.

Mrs.Yoon? Shit.

Y/n : yes Mrs.Yoon? ( i tried to keep my voice as gentle as possible.)

Mrs.Yoon : don't be so formal daughter. Call me ' MOM '. How are you doing? ( gosh she's too sweet.)

Y/n : umm nothing special.

Mrs.Yoon : where is that brat? ( she asked making me chuckle.)

Y/n : Jeonghan? He went to office a while ago. Do- ( she cut my words off.)

Mrs.Yoon : what!? He went to office without spending time with you?? That jerk is dead today. ( she sounded cutely angry.)

Y/n : It's okay mom and there's nothing he has to do here. So- ( she again cut me off.)

Mrs. Yoon : Don't take your husband's side already. He needs to learn to treat his wife right. ( well first his wife needs to learn that.)

Y/n : mom it's really okay. Don't worry for us.

Mrs.Yoon : alright sweetheart. Listen i called you to inform that we have a small party tonight. So please join us. It was mainly for you to recognise our family better and also for them to know our stunning daughter-in-law. ( she said sweetly.)

Y/n : okay mom. I'll surely attend.

Mrs.Yoon : then I'll hang up now and call that brat. I need to give him a good scold.

Y/n : bye mom!! ( i said giggling.)

Mrs.Y/n : bye sweetie.

I hung up the call and after 5 minutes another call interrupted me.

Yoon Jeonghan?!?!

My forehead was sweating as well as my hands before receiving the call.

Author pov

Jeonghan : baby be ready at 7pm. I'll pick you up to go to the party mom told you about.

Y/n : ok- ( Jeonghan cut the call before Y/n could reply.)

Y/n : ig he's too busy to listen to me. ( she mumbled by herself and went to the bedroom.)

Time skip : 7pm

Y/n wore a simple dress for tonight. A slik shaded dress exhibiting her nicely shaped curves and revealing her tempting collarbones. Hair,tied up into a messy yet elegant bun exposing her bare back. Pointy pencil heels adding a finishing touch.

An elegant women for sure.

~~~

Y/n got into the passenger seat and looked towards the person next to her. Her jaw dropped.

How can someone be so dangerously handsome?

His plain white t-shirt, hair pushed back and perfectly styled, ethereal features, everything about him is so dangerously intimidating.

Jeonghan : done staring? ( he broke the awkward silence.)

Y/n : I'm not staring. ( she fixed her gaze outside the car window)

Jeonghan : nvm. This party is more like an family function. So make sure you behave yourself and stay in your limits. ( the words came out of him more like a warning.)

Y/n : i don't have a reason to obey your orders Mr.Yoon. ( she said sarcastically looking at her phone which was vibrating.)

Jeonghan : You- ( his words were cut off as Y/n picked up the call.)

Jeonghan pov

This girl always manages to get on my nerves. Now cutting m off with that phone call? Wow.

Y/n : Jisoo-ya? ( oh It's her secretary.)

Let's let her finish the call first.

Y/n : tf what are you saying!?!? ( she almost shouted but pulled herself together. Still got my attention.)

Suddenly Y/n's reaction changed into a shocked and mysterious one as if she is trying to hold back because of me. What might have happened?

Author pov

Y/n : Jisoo-ya?

Jisoo : girl you're in trouble. ( she said in a concerned voice.)

Y/n : what happened? ( she said eyeing Jeonghan who was focusing on the road but she knows his attention is here.)

Jisoo : Lee Enterprises got the deal from SOOSAN ENT. ( tf?)

Y/n : tf? What are you saying!?!? ( Jisoo cut her off.)

Jisoo : Your beloved sister Yuna, that bitch seduced the in-charge of this deal and got the deal as a share deal with Kim Ltd. I think you're clever enough to know why she did this cheap move. ( she was angry.)

Y/n : no? ( she knows but still confused.)

Jisoo : First of all, she wants your position. Secondly, to make you a bad guy infront of both your father and Jeonghan. I hope you understand the rest.

Y/n : umm i'm going to a party I'll call you later. ( Y/n cut the call.)

Soon another call interrupted the silent ride. This time it's Jeonghan's call.

Y/n took the phone from his suit's pocket as Jeonghan signaled her to.

Y/n : It's Joshua.

Jeonghan : silent it and put it back I'll call him later. ( he said in a cold voice.)

Y/n : okay. ( she did as she was told.)

~~~

Y/n met Jeonghan's family members and other close friends and relatives.

Right now, she is standing with Mrs.Yoon (Jeonghan's mom) meeting with some of her friends.

Suddenly Jeonghan came out of the blue.

Jeonghan : excuse us. ( he politely bowed the guests and dragged Y/n harshly holding her wrist.)

He dragged Y/n outside the party hall and came to an empty garden.

Y/n : tf is wrong with you Jeonghan? ( she said pulling her hand out of his grip.)

Jeonghan : you really like to play me. Don't you? ( he scoffed getting closer to Y/n as she backed off.)

Y/n : i don't understand what you mean Jeonghan. ( she stated maintaining the daring eye contact.)

Jeonghan : Lee Enterprises got the deal. That's not the matter. Lee Enterprises got the deal in a share with Kim Ltd? Seriously? ( his blood was boiling.)

Y/n : calm down. I'll explain- ( she tried grabbing Jeonghan's hand but he wanked it off.)

Jeonghan : what's there to explain Y/n? You again cornered me without caring about my feelings. How could you? ( pain was visible in his voice.)

Y/n : Jeonghan i didn't sign-

Jeonghan : SHUT UP!! will you? ( he finally lashed out on her.)

Jeonghan : this is the first deal i was about to take over a deal against Kim Ltd and congrats. You successfully ruined it. ( he smiled at her sarcastically.)

Y/n : it wasn't me Jeonghan. ( her voice came out more like a whisper.)

Jeonghan : I'll never- ( his words were cut off when Joshua ran towards him.)

Joshua : Hannie, i called you thousand times. Why don't you pick up? Cheol.. ( he was panting badly.)

~~~

A FEW HOURS AGO

Seungcheol pov

I was so pissed at Y/n that i might have started a huge fight with her. Thanks to Shua we didn't.

We're on Jeonghan's office waiting for him to finish his meeting. Soon he showed up.

Jeonghan : hi guys! ( he looks excited.)

Joshua : why are all happy?

Jeonghan : I have married yesterday. Why wouldn't i be? ( this bitch-)

Seungcheol : fuck off. Why did you want us here?

Jeonghan : Cheolie you have to go to Lee Enterprises headquarters for THE DEAL.

Seungcheol : why exactly? ( I'm confused.)

Jeonghan : to persuade Mr.Lee to share the deal with us. I don't think we can take the deal against the Kims alone. We need Lee Enterprises help for that. ( well makes sense.)

Joshua : then why am i here? ( he was dumbfounded.)

Jeonghan : to become Cheol's driver. ( nice joke bruh.)

Joshua : you guys are so evil. ( he pouted.)

Jeonghan : i have already arranged a meeting for you within thirty minutes. They will send you the location. ( what location?)

Seungcheol : the meeting is taking place elsewhere?

Jeonghan : yeah for privacy purpose. So first go to the headquarters, persuade Mr.Lee and after that meet the in-charge from Lee Enterprises, most probably someone sent by Y/n because she isn't coming to office today. ( Y/n again!! )

Seungcheol : Alright. I'll have it under control.

Joshua : I'm not driving you for sure. I have other things to do. ( he rolled his eyes and stood up.)

Seungcheol : bruh i didn't bring my car. Wth!!

Joshua : that's your problem. ( he waved us goodbye and left like a jerk)

I looked at Jeonghan who looked at me like i'm a lost puppy.

Seungcheol : stop with that look.

Jeonghan : take my keys. I'll ride another car to home. ( he handled me his car keys.)

Seungcheol : rich brat. ( i mumbled by myself and left his office.)

~~~

Author pov

Seungcheol came out of Lee Enterprises clearing Mr.Lee that the deal is going to be on a share and ofc he agreed. Seungcheol is really good at his job.

He got inside the car driving to the location which was sent to him by the in-charge.

After driving half an hour, he reached his destination. He got out of the car and it was an abandoned building in the middle of nowhere. Quite a creepy place and absolutely not suitable for a professional meeting. He felt something suspicious but shrugged it off knowing Y/n is actually the one handling the deal and she wouldn't pull this kind of trick.

Seungcheol second guessed his choice before entering the building but still did it.

The building was dark. It's almost night and there's lack of light. Seungcheol started walking through the narrow, dark corridor not knowing where to go. He stood in the middle of the hallway and dialed the number of the in-charge.

Seungcheol : hello?

?? : Sleep well, Choi Seungcheol. ( a girl's voice crept into the call before everything went black infront of his eyes.)

Seungcheol pov

Fuck! My head is hurting like hell. The fuck am i doing in the floor? Wait why am i here? But why didn't they tie me up?

Meanwhile : somewhere else

Yuna : baby finally we're getting the deal. ( she sipped on her wine glass.)

Kim : yes darling. I always wanted to win over that YJ Corporation no matter what. Dreams come true. ( he smiled creepily.)

Yuna : yeah and i wanted to take over that bitch Y/n's position. Finally she is gonna get kicked out as i saved the deal. ( she laughed disgustingly.)

Kim : one thing, we have to stop Seungcheol for tonight before the news goes out. If he gets out we're in trouble. ( he warned.)

Yuna : no baby. Him, getting is better because he's definitely thinking Y/n did it and so it would be easier for me to ruin Y/n. ( she smirked while sipping her wine.)

Kim : easier? How?

Yuna : Jeonghan would be furious and might leave her. Also father would be furious if Jeonghan leaves her. Moral of the story, she will lose her career, family, business and most importantly the love of her life, Yoon Jeonghan. ( she started clapping her hands.)

Kim : whatever makes my girl happy. ( he smiled before pulling Yuna in his lap.)

~~~

Jeonghan pov

I and Joshua ran to our car. How could Y/n pull such a trick on me? Why is she so desperate to hurt me huh?

My grip on steering wheel got stronger as i tried to control my anger.

Joshua : don't worry. Seungcheol knows how to protect himself and he is definitely fine. ( this guy really knows how to comfort.)

Jeonghan : i hope so.

Joshua : ik i shouldn't be saying this but isn't Y/n the one to blame? After all, she is the one handling it and nobody wouldn't dare to take such a step without a big pillar behind them. ( he makes sense and i also hold Y/n guilty for this.)

Jeonghan : Let's focus on Cheol first. ( I'll deal with Y/n later by myself.)

~~~

Seungcheol pov

Basement doesn't even has a door. The kidnapper is a fool or is this another trick? This doesn't look like a Y/n type of plan but who cares?

LEE ROSEANNE Y/N did it.

Okay, so now let's go out and try to escape from here.

Wah it's dark outside. I probably have slept for a long time. Thank God, i got a good rest.

I started walking down the path i took while coming here. I took the final turn and I stumbled on my feet as some guards surrounded me.

Well motherfuckers, i didn't spend every other day rooting on jym to get beaten up by you.

Author pov

One of the man came to punch Seungcheol's face. Seungcheol twisted wrist and punched him on the stomach making him fall down immediately.

Seungcheol : nice one for a warm up. ( he smiled as if ten other man aren't standing to guard him.)

( for now, please imagine Vincenzo as Choi Seungcheol, i'm sorry i didn't write the fight properly. Enjoy btw.)

Seungcheol was done beating up those men and it was nothing for him. He stood infront of his car and was about to open the door when he suddenly heard muffled voices calling him.

He looked to the direction and saw Jeonghan and Joshua running towards him.

Joshua : bruh thank God you're alright. ( he directly hugged Cheol.)

Seungcheol jerked him off.

Seungcheol : fuck off with your fake sympathy. ( he rolled his eyes.)

Jeonghan : at least we came on time. ( yeah, perfect timing indeed.)

Seungcheol : on time? No brother, you guys are too early. You should've come some years later. ( he said sarcastically before getting into the car.)

Joshua : is he leaving without us? We drived an hour because of him. ( he looked at Jeonghan.)

Jeonghan : are expecting him to make you his passenger princess? ( Jeonghan stated sarcastically as well before walking to his car.)

~~~

Y/n pov

I excused myself from the party as soon as possible. I can't let this happen. I can't let the history repeat.

I don't want Jeonghan and others to misunderstand me. I'll handle Yuna later but before that I'll have to handle something else.

Y/n : Mingyu did you get the files i told you to?

Mingyu : yes. Jeonghan hyung would kill me if he gets to know. ( Mingyu who was on the passenger seat of Y/n's car said hesitantly.)

Y/n : well, he's gonna know eventually but don't worry. I'll handle it. ( bro i don't even know what i have to handle.)

Mingyu just nodded at me.

~~~

Next morning : at the conference

The conference hall was full with people. The journalists and photographer were taking pictures and random interviews.

Jeonghan's eyes scanned around the hall to find Y/n but she is nowhere to be found. She didn't come home last night as well. Jeonghan was quite obvious she was hiding from him.

Suddenly someone caught his attention. Lee Roseanne Y/n.

She entered the hall and all the cameras turmed to her flashing lights.

The black dress she wore paired with matching black YsL high heels screamed elegance. The power she holds was shining around her.

Jeonghan was looking at her blankly when the host started announcing.

Host : ladies and gentlemen, today all the biggest business organisations sent their representatives to honour us with this amazing deal. We're very happy to let you know we have already chosen our parnter to sign the deal with.

Jeonghan : i fucking hate this. Look at her smiling shamelessly without a single flash of guilt. ( he eyed Y/n who was standing a few steps away from him.)

Host : I, on behalf of SOOSAN INT, would like to annouce our new partner. Thank you for all the organisations for giving your time and effort to this deal. But at the end, we have only one winner.

Y/n walked towards Jeonghan and tangled her arms with Jeonghan's standing like an ideal couple.

Jeonghan : why tf are you on the mood of acting here? ( he gritted his teeth and also fake smiled knowing they're infront of cameras.)

Y/n : chill, love. ( she genuinely smiled at him.)

Host : so SOOSAN INT is signing this exclusive contract with YJ CORPORATION ‌‌‌!!!! ( Everyone started cheering.)

Jeonghan's body froze. What's happening on earth?

Host : Mr.Yoon Jeonghan, we request you to come and take a seat here on stage.

Jeonghan was still frozen on his spot.

Y/n : what are you waiting for. Shine!! The moment is yours.. ( she pushed Jeonghan to stage.)

" when i said I'd protect you now, i meant it. "

° TO BE CONTINUED °

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 6K 25
where the workaholic son of Jeon gets arranged marriage with taehyung who is shy, kind and sassy!!! Jeon Jungkook living with a deep secret maybe a...
63.8K 2.7K 64
JEON JUNGKOOK is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the KOREAN mafia. He kills on site and fears no one. He has reclaimed...
398K 22.5K 68
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, this would be the exact reply that I would...
46.3K 1.2K 31
Jungkook harshly twisted her arm to her back pulling her closer to him she hissed in pain and looked at Jungkook Jk: You ugly bitch!!! I am just marr...