Enemies || Ryeji

By Hwanggsz

Shin Ryujin, the biggest troublemaker in the school. Hwang Yeji, a girl who likes to mess with Ryujin. They a... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight

Eight

684 33 2
By Hwanggsz

Some times passed. There were more activities, and they had just finished dinner in the cafeteria. Ryujin and Yeji were able to avoid each other, even tho it seemed impossible being in the same group with every activity. And more harder when they have to share a room together.

Ryujin entered the room, Yeji wasn't there yet, thank god.

Ryujin didn't know why she felt bad, she barely feels bad for anything. Especially when it comes to her biggest and worst enemy.

She grabbed a towel and some clothes to sleep in, locking herself in the bathroom and decided to have a warm shower. Hoping it would distract her, but it did the opposite. As she washes herself in the shower, she couldn't stop thinking about her. And how she made her cry, well, tear up.

After about 20 minutes she turned the water off and got out, quickly getting dry and changed into the clothes she will sleep in. She exits the bathroom to see Yeji had just walked into the room. They met eyes, quickly looking away. Yeji walked past her, sitting on her bed and going on her phone. Ryujin gulped dryly as she went over to her bed, tidying up her clothes in her suitcase.

She then looked at Yeji.

"I'm sorry.." she said.

Yeji slowly looked up at her, as they had eye contact.

"For what?" The brunette asked.

"You know." The short haired one answered "For making you upset."

Yeji was surprised that the shin Ryujin was apologising. Her worst enemy for how long now? Since forever.

"You didn't." Yeji lied and looked back at her phone "I was just emotional, I had other things going on."

"Like what?"

"None of your business." Yeji snapped quite rudely.

Ryujin rolled her eyes "whatever. At least I was trying to be nice."

"It doesn't suit you."

Ryujin grabbed her phone as she walked to the door and slipped her shoes on, leaving them untied as she opened the door.

"Where are you going? To fuck some girl." Yeji said.

Yes, Ryujin was extremely angry at what the other female had just said, but she didn't react.

"No. I'm going to a friends room." Ryujin said before she left, slamming the door behind her.

Yeji rolled her eyes and continued to message Beomgyu.

"She's a fucking bitch." Ryujin said as she brung the beer bottle back up to her lips.

She was in Jeongyeon and momo's room, along with her other friends. All chatting shit about random people while drinking beer with faint music in the back.

"Calm down Ryu. Damn, I wish you guys were friends." Chaeryeong said.

"Well we ain't.  And never will be." Ryujin said as she takes a couple good gulps of beer. It felt nice and cold against her throat.

"So. Have you found a new chick recently?" Jeongyeon asked and Ryujin scoffed, wiping her lips with her sleeve.

"No. Don't want one. They never last, and I always feel like it's my fault." Ryujin said as she laid back on the bed and closed her eyes, sighing.

"It's not your fault. Don't worry." Soyeon tried to cheer her up.

"Yeah but.. the way everyone says it. It makes me feel like it's my fault that all the girls leave me." Ryujin said.

"Why do they leave you though? Literally most the girls in school drool over you and would do anything to get with you." Momo asked.

Ryujin shrugged "that's what I think. But when I go to ask them, they try avoid me. My relationships only last one or two weeks, and I always blame myself."

"But you shouldn't." Changbin said as he sipped some beer.

Ryujin just hummed, she felt too tired to deal with anything.

It was soon time for lights out. So they turned their very quiet music off. They hid the beers, cause if the teachers found out, they would seriously be dead meat.

They hid their snacks and turned the lights off, not trying to act suspicious. They whispered and giggled, trying not to be loud.

It was so dark, they could barely hear each other. And Ryujin uncontrollably fell asleep.

It was already midnight, Yeji couldn't sleep. No matter how hard she tried, she possibly couldn't.

She didn't know what it was.

Then it came to mind, but she tried to deny it.

It can't be cause Ryujin hasn't come back yet, right? Why do I care?

She groaned and face palmed herself.

But she wondered where Ryujin was. Who she was with. If she was okay, but she kept reminding herself that she despises Ryujin. And why does she care so much? She didn't know herself. And she hated herself for that.

She just sat up, putting the bedside lamp on so there was some light. She grabbed her phone from the side and message Beomgyu, quickly.

Yeji
I can't sleep. Are you awake? Sorry if I'm bothering you

She sighed, not surprised she got no answer. When she went to put her phone down, she soon got one.

Beomgyu
Im awake. Let me come to your room to help you sleep <3

Ryujin groaned and woke up, feeling someone shaking her awake. It was Jeongyeon.

"What?" She hissed.

"You have to go to your room, be quiet tho. It's 5 am, if the teachers find out they will be fuming." Jeongyeon whispered loudly. Ryujin slowly sat up, her eyes heavy and her head hurt, she rubbed the back of her head as she stretched and yawned wide.

"Where are the others?" Ryujin asked as she stood up.

"I already woke them up and they left. Quickly go, but be as quiet as possible." Jeongyeon said. Ryujin nodded. They whispered bye, before Ryujin quietly left. Tiptoeing down the hall before she made it back to her room. She unlocked her door, walking inside and quietly clicking the door shut behind her. But when she turned round she widened her eyes at what she saw.

She didn't know why she cared, and why she felt so annoyed and angry.

But Beomgyu was there. Hugging Yeji, as Yeji had her head buried into his chest. And they were both fast asleep.

Ryujin locked herself in the bathroom and decided to sleep in there.

It was time to wake up. 8:40 am. Yeji and Beomgyu slowly woke up, Beomgyu grabbed his things and quickly left, after saying bye, so the teacher didn't catch him.

Yeji sighed, she looked over at Ryujin's bed and realised she still wasn't there.

Where is that girl?

She got up, going into the bathroom. She opened the door but tripped over something. Making her fall into the sink, banging her arms and ribs, making it burn in pain.

She looked round and widened her eyes.

Ryujin sat up with heavy eyes as she came across Yeji's beautiful cat eyes.

"Why are you sleeping on the floor? There's a bed for a reason." Yeji said, annoyed

"Well, i wanted you and Beomgyu to have some privacy. I wonder what you guys did, Hm." Ryujin said as she stood up.

"We did nothing, I couldn't sleep so he came and hugged me to sleep. Jesus." She muttered the last word "get out."

Ryujin picked up her pillow and blanket and left, slamming the door behind her.

She quickly got dressed while Yeji was in the bathroom. Yeji was soon out, also dressed, so Ryujin went in to have a quick toilet, brush her teeth, wash her face and make her hair all nice and tidy. She then grabbed her phone and left. Meeting her friends outside the building.

"Sup." They all say and smile to each other.

"Soooo.. any news? New argument recently?" Momo asked.

"I slept in the bathroom on the cold hard floor." Ryujin said, making everyone look at her confused.

"Why?" Yeonjun asked.

"Because. She decided to bring Beomgyu round and hug him. Maybe did something more then that, but I don't know cause I wasn't there." Ryujin said.

"Is Beomgyu her new boyfriend?" Soyeon wondered.

"She hasn't had one in like, three months. She said she gave up on dating." Yuna said.

Ryujin was listening to everything, but she didn't care. She wondered, was it actually her new boyfriend? But she also asks herself why she cares so much.

And it was bugging her, always distracting her.

Once everyone was ready, and all the teachers were ready, they all went to have breakfast before they get in their normal groups for activities.

Suddenly a staff member came up to their group.

"Okay, activity today, is rock climbing." She said, smiling, as she walked and their little group followed. While other groups went elsewhere.

Yeji was talking with Yuqi, her friend, while Ryujin and Chaeryeong walked behind them.

"Hey, should I do something to piss her off?" Ryujin whispered to Chaeryeong.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? You should just leave each other alone." Chaeryeong whispered back.

"Oh whatever." She said, she then moved forward and nudged into Yeji, making her frown and grit her teeth.

"Do you have a problem shin." She said as she pushed her.

"Yes. You." Ryujin hissed.

"I'm not doing anything, it's you who's doing it all." Yeji said, wanting to punch her so bad.

"Yea cause it's fun, why do you have to be in my life?" Ryujin groaned. She nudged into Yeji once again before she sped walked away to walk with Jisu and Yuna.

Yeji growled loudly.

"She's so fucking annoying I want to beat her up." Yeji huffed.

Chaeryeong walked along side Yeji, apologising for Ryujin's rude behaviour.

They arrived at the rock climbing area. Ryujin didn't want to, but of course she had to, wear this ridiculous helmet and vest thing. It looked stupid on her and she didn't want to wear it, but everyone had to.

Ryujin sat on the bench, taking her helmet off for a minute, since it was itching her chin.

Jeongyeon sat next to her on one side, and Jisu on the other.

"I don't want to do rock climbing. Im an introvert for a reason." Ryujin huffed in annoyance.

"Same." Jeongyeon agreed.

She looked round and saw Yeji. She was standing somewhere while talking and laughing with Yuqi and Chaeryeong.

Ryujin couldn't deny, her smile was so awfully beautiful, but she'd never ever admit that.

"She's a bitch." Ryujin said, while staring intensely at Yeji.

"Calm down, Ryu, why can't you guys just talk things out? I'm sure you guys would be great friends." Jisu said.

Ryujin rolled her eyes "never. I'd rather die."

"I'm gonna go and climb, see ya." Jeongyeon said as she stood up, putting her helmet back on, and left.

"Do you want to climb with me?" Jisu asked.

"Sure." Ryujin rolled her eyes. The two females stood up and walk over to the thing, clipping their helmets on as they put the thing round their waist. making sure it's tight enough before they begin to climb.

Meanwhile Yeji watches from afar. Watching Ryujin, Jeongyeon and Jisu walk up. They got all the way to the top before dropping back down.

"Do you guys wanna do it together?" Chaeryeong asked.

"I'm not sure.. it looks too high." Yeji shivered, cause of how high it looked.

"Don't be a wuss, it'll be fine." Yuqi pats her on the back.

"Fine." She grumbled as the three walk over.

About half an hour passed, they finished the activity. A couple more activities flew by before it was soon lunch time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 396 11
"Ryeji" one of the strongest ships in itzy. What will happen when Yeji finds out Ryujin is part of the dark side of kpop? Will she join or kicked her...
30.7K 1K 20
University student Hwang Yeji finds herself in a fake relationship with rising Kpop soloist - Shin Ryujin. One problem? Yeji and Ryujin are exes. Ry...
5.4K 167 12
// RYUJIN X YEJI // DISCONTINUED Ryujin was a hopeless romantic and Yeji had never believed in love and was known as a heartbreaker. Will Ryujin hope...
432K 11.4K 29
Shin Ryujin is a confident, sexy, and multi-talented K-pop idol. Then one time, she met this person, Hwang Yeji, who happens to be her number one hat...